Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Lives Part Two. Chapter five.

"Brittany takes Dave out for dinner and teases the whole restaurant with her flashing."

12
3 Comments 3
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

All the way to the restaurant Dave couldn’t take his eyes off Brittany’s legs. One of the reasons he had bought that particular dress for her was because it would show off lots of her legs, which he thought were fantastic, but Brittany had just never really had the confidence to wear it more than once until tonight. She had to remind him a couple of times to watch the road even though she was smiling as she said it. She loved that he was so excited by her and she had forgotten the amazing way it made her feel when he got like this. They had just gotten so caught up in everyday life lately that they had forgotten each other.

They arrived at the restaurant right at dark. As she looked across, she could see that it was a split-level floor as she remembered it. The upper section floor was three steps up from the rest of the place and the floor of the raised section was at a higher level than the street. From outside, with the lights on inside and dark outside Brittany could clearly see under the tables throughout that top section. There were already several couples in there eating and it was obvious that anyone would be able to see under the tables if only the tablecloths weren’t in the way.

She was trying to think of a way to have the tablecloth out of the way because she wanted nothing more than to have someone see her pussy and to see how wet Dave made her. She was so turned on at this point that she would have gladly stripped naked and let Dave fuck her on one of the tables in front of everyone. Actually, now that she thought about it, it seemed like a fantastic idea. Just the thought of it had her pussy dripping again. If only they weren't in such a small town where almost everyone knew everyone. A small fantasy scenario played out in her mind where that happened and everyone sat there eating their meals and enjoyed the show they put on. It sent a shiver down her spine. Dave, who noticed her shiver, asked if she would be warm enough in that dress. Brittany nearly laughed as she thought she would be much hotter out of it but she smiled and told him she was fine.

Dave led her into the restaurant and the waiter showed them to a table. Dave pulled out a chair for her but she shook her head. “I want to sit on the other side, honey, so I can face the street.”

Dave looked at her, a little confused but shrugged and moved around to the other side to pull out her chair for her. As she sat down, she made sure her dress rode up a little, exposing even more of her legs. As Dave sat down, she took a quick look around to see who could see. There was a middle-aged guy off to her right who was desperately trying to keep his eyes on his wife but every time she looked away he would sneak a peek at Brittany’s legs. Brittany knew she had seen him around but couldn't immediately place his face. Then it came to her and she realized he was the owner of the news agents in town. It wasn't somewhere she went very often, which is why she didn't recognize him straight away. She knew he was in his mid to late forties but he looked quite a bit older. He was overweight and very red in the face, a real candidate for a heart attack or strok, although she wasn’t certain if his red face was a result of her or the drink he had in front of him. His wife, she wasn't familiar with. No doubt she would have seen her around town somewhere but she was fairly plain looking with the exception of a severe case of resting-bitch face.

The waiter came around and took their orders for drinks and was quite subtle in the way he looked Brittany over, but she managed to catch him as he leaned forward in an attempt to see down the front of her dress. He covered up by pretending he misheard and was merely leaning forward to hear better but she knew what he was up to. She pushed her shoulders forward and leaned just a little further forward and proceeded to give him a better view of her cleavage and her lacy bra.

He returned with their drinks in record time then disappeared. Dave took a sip of his drink and Brittany raised her glass to her mouth but stopped short of having a drink.

“Is everything okay?” Dave asked.

“I want to have a drink but I like the fact that I can still taste your cum in my mouth.”

Dave nearly choked as did the guy on the table to their right. His wife gave him a dirty look then glared at Brittany who pointedly ignored her. Dave looked around and lowered his voice. “Well, I can always give you some more of that later.”

“Mmm yes, you’ll have to do that; after dinner then.”

“If you insist.”

“Definitely, I don’t think I used to like it quite so much but I just can’t seem to get enough now. Just thinking about it gets me so turned on.”

As much as it was turning Dave on, he didn’t want to push his luck. Or get thrown out of the restaurant for that matter. The waiter returned shortly after to take their order and Brittany gave him a little more of a show. The only disappointment was that she could only show so much with a bra on. So she made a decision and once the waiter left she excused herself to use the bathroom.

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

As soon as the cubicle door was closed, she slid out of her dress. She hung it on the hook on the door then removed her bra. It felt so naughty to be so close to all the people in the restaurant and be almost completely naked. She fantasized about just strolling back out there wearing nothing but her panties and having Dave fuck her on the table. Her nipples were rock hard and super sensitive so she gently ran her fingertips over them. Her knees trembled as she felt a fresh trickle of cum leak out of her body. Her panties, such as they were, were soaked. She considered making herself cum right then but decided that the tease was as much for her as it was for everyone else. So she slipped her bra into her handbag and slid the dress back over her head. She straightened everything up and headed back out to Dave.

As she sat down, once again she made sure the dress rode up. Dave tried to stay calm as he tried to keep his eyes off Brittany’s nipples pressing against the fabric of her dress. He had noticed the moment she stepped out of the bathroom. The way her breasts jiggled as she walked back to the table and the way her nipples were quite obvious beneath the thin material of her dress.

She made a small adjustment of her dress and leaned forward again as the waiter returned to the table with their meals. This time he got to see a lot more. He lingered as he placed her plate in front of her and she just sat there allowing him to soak in the view. He tried to discreetly adjust himself as he left the table but Brittany spotted it and gave him a big smile. Dave just shook his head in amusement.

“Are you having fun tormenting the poor man?”

“Yes. Do you like the fact that he can see my nipples?”

“He can look all he likes but you are mine and I intend to have you full of my cock before the night is through.”

“Oh, it's making me so wet knowing that others can see me and that it will be your cock filling my mouth and pussy later.”

Dave was now the one struggling to readjust himself while Brittany laughed at his obvious discomfort. Over at the table to Brittany’s right, the woman was looking quite annoyed at her husband who just couldn’t seem to resist looking at Brittany, who by now was showing so much leg he could almost see the beginning of her ass.

The woman got up from the table and after rolling her eyes at Brittany, who barely even registered that she was there, she walked off towards the bathroom.

“I love it when you get all wet, Brit. I want to know how wet you are.”

“I’m fucking dripping.”

She reached down and after a small wriggling motion, she slid her extremely wet panties down her legs. She bent down to grab them and gave the guy at the next table an excellent view down the top of her dress. His eyes were almost bulging out by now. She winked at him as she straightened up. She handed Dave her panties across the table. No one else seemed to be aware of what was going on just a few seats away. Dave continued to eat his dinner after placing her panties in his pocket.

“Could you feel how wet they were, Dave?”

“Oh yeah. They seemed quite slippery to me, honey. Are you all slippery?”

“Oh god yeah. I’m almost scared to move in case any movement triggers an orgasm. I’m so fucking turned on right now.”

“I would love to watch you cum right now.”

“Oh God, Dave, really? You would like to see me cum in front of all these people?”

“Absolutely, but I think we should save that for another time.”

He gestured to the table next to them where the woman, who had returned from the toilet, was beginning to get angry with her husband. Dave looked Brittany in the eye. “I think it might be time to get going?”

“Yeah, you might be right. I don’t want some cranky old hag bringing me down right now.”

Dave gave himself a small adjustment before he stood up. There was no way to completely hide a raging hard-on but it would be less than ideal to start knocking glasses off people's tables with it. As he stood up, Brittany swiveled in her chair, moving one leg out from under the table and giving the guy next to them a lovely view of her open and dripping pussy. He very nearly choked on the mouthful of food he had. His wife whipped her head around to see what he had been looking at but Brittany had stood up by then and her dress had fallen neatly into place.

They were met at the counter by the waiter who had been serving them.

“I hope you enjoyed your meal.”

“It was delicious, thank you; nearly as tasty as my wife here.”

Emboldened, the waiter looked Brittany over more openly.

“I can imagine.”

“Well here’s a tip and as close as you’ll get.”

Dave smiled then handed the waiter Brittany’s wet panties, then they casually strolled out of the restaurant as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments