Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Flasher Club

"Melissa and Matt join the flashers club."

26
15 Comments 15
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

The advert was small, almost indiscernible, just a couple of words and an email, placed into a local sex contact website. It was not designed to attract attention but it attracted Melissa’s and soon after Matt's attention as well.

In an instant, they decided they would have to attend this event and Melissa shot off an email to the contact provided.

It would take a week to get a reply and in that time, Melissa and Matt had concluded that it was just another one of those waste of times. When it did arrive, it was cagey, to say the least; suggesting a pub meeting one night with both of them attending, with information as to where to sit and more or less, what to wear.

The reply was all above board, but they both wondered whether it would be worth their while. In the end, they turned up and followed the instructions to the letter; intrigue had got the better of them and the advert suggested it would be a lot of fun.

Having spent two hours at the pub, four gin and tonics for Melissa and three pints for Matt, and with no obvious contact, they decided to leave. The person they thought they would be meeting was obviously a couple of hours late and the sheer waste of time was written all over their faces. As they moved to leave, a middle-aged woman bumped into them, apologised and then pointed to them.

“Melissa and Matt, right?” she asked.

They both looked at her dumbfounded.

“Should we know you?” They announced almost simultaneously.

“Jenny,” she said, holding out her hand.

“Jenny?” Melissa looked at Matt.

“That’s my real name you know me as Angela.”

The penny dropped and Melissa and Matt found themselves nodding at her.  They were about to ask why she was so late but was immediately interrupted.

“I wasn't late, I was watching from over there", she pointed to a chair by the door of the pub, “I'm sorry but we have to be so careful with people. So many don’t take our little group serious and just want to join for a laugh or to sneak some pictures out and plaster them all over Facebook or Instagram.”

Melissa smiled and in a funny sort of way understood Jenny’s predicament.

The three of them eventually sat down and chatted about the group, where they met, what they did and what Matt and Melissa should expect if they were to join. Jenny highlighted that she thought they would be a great asset to the group.

Melissa found the whole explanation entertaining and exciting, but something niggled at Matt’s consciousness.

“So what do the women get out of this arrangement? If you don't mind me asking.”

Jenny smiled. “Some get a lot out of it, if you get my drift, others are just happy to display their charms.”

By the time they left, both Melissa and Matt informed Jenny that they would be at the next meeting. They were far too intrigued not to.

“There’s no pressure for you to join in, you'd be welcome to just watch,” Jenny added, but the knowing smile on her face didn’t go unnoticed.

ooOoo

On the night of the meet, Melissa must have tried on outfit after outfit. Though it was fairly obvious to Matt as to how she would have to dress if she was going to participate, and Melissa being Melissa, she wouldn't be able to pass up on the possibility of acting naughty.

The meeting was to take place in the Grouse Inn. The landlord had reserved a place for the group's gathering in a part of the building called the bell view, primarily because of the church tower that could be seen in the distance out of one of the windows.

It seemed ironic to Melissa that it should use the word view, and even more ironic that a church was looking over them.

The landlord was of course, in on the whole meeting and would steer non-members away from the local gathering; making it out to be a private gathering or party.

The evening started in a normal fashion with everyone chatting, drinking and socialising.  Towards the latter part of the evening, Melissa found herself sitting next to Jenny and Mike, one on either side of her.

“So, are you stopping?” asked Jenny.

Melissa nodded affirmatively.

“Why the coat?”

“Are all these people part of your group?” Asked Melissa.

“Yes, just the twenty of us tonight, there's a few more but they couldn't make it.”

“In for a penny then,” said Melissa.

She unbuttoned and quickly removed her coat, placing it behind her. By the time Mike had caught up with the action, his eyes popped out of their sockets. Jenny sat back in the chair and smiled at Melissa as she caught the attention of Matt, who was busy chatting to two other blokes by the bar.

Melissa's nipples were on fire and it was evident from the way they pushed outwards through the see-through white fabric that she was aroused and excited. She wiggled them; primarily for Jenny’s benefit but the two guys chatting to Matt stopped talking and just stared at her.

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur

A woman, that both men had been talking with, sat at the opposite end of the room to Melissa and vied for their attention. Her legs opened slightly as she chatted to a couple of men close to her and Matt found himself glancing from his wife to the other woman; giving each a few precious seconds of his time. The other woman’s legs had opened a little wider and her short skirt did little to hide her stocking tops or the modest landing strip that adorned her otherwise smooth pussy.

Matt was spoilt between large breasts and a glistening pussy that had obviously been played with.

Melissa became a little more daring, if at all that was possible. The focus of her attention was the two guys standing next to her husband. One of them had a huge grin on his face and his hands on the buttons of his trousers. A group of people had surrounded him, shielding him from the rest of the bar behind.

Melissa returned his smile and nodded, her intention clear, I will if you will.

The guy started to rip the buttons of his jeans apart as Melissa opened her legs. Her dress slipped up her thigh to reveal hold up stockings and an equally glistening pussy that had become wet through with sheer excitement.

The guy's hand slipped inside his trousers and Melissa watched in anticipation.

Matt was looking at the other woman's pussy. He watched her chat to her friends while every now and then slipping her finger over her slit; not once taking her eyes off the people she was talking with.

The guy fished his cock from his trousers in what seemed like an awkward attempt at the Great Escape. He almost failed, if it weren't for the fact that Melissa had now joined Jenny in the act of stroking themselves.

And there it was. Melissa gasped at its appearance.

Matt suddenly noticed a semi-flaccid and rapidly hardening cock develop out of the corner of his eye. When he looked at Melissa and Jenny fingering themselves in encouragement he wondered whether he should join the guy next to him. Matt could clearly see the excitement on his wife's face.

When the guy's cock was standing upright he started to wank it. Melissa's finger slipped inside her juicy cunt at the same time as her tongue touched her upper lip; she almost came with the sudden penetration.

Jenny was already moaning and clenching her buttocks as her pussy squeezed her finger. Her husband’s arms were around her and it would only be a matter of time before she climaxed.

Jenny came seconds later, writhing on the chair to rapturous applause from a couple watching the two of them from behind Matt.

Melissa, not to be outdone, followed suit. Matt could hardly contain his excitement and in a sudden lack of concentration, nearly lurched forward to bury his face in her pussy as she arched her back. Another round of applause from behind him stopped him from doing so.

The lady he had been watching looked over towards Jenny and Melissa and made an approving smile at them both.

The guy stopped short of ejaculating over the floor and stopped masturbating his now rather large cock; he had to wait a significant amount of time for his member to subside and it was a very difficult thing to achieve in such company, especially with other pussies on display.

Jenny pulled her skirt down and walked over to Matt, whispering something into Melissa's ear on the way. She welcomed Matt to the Flashers Club and wished him all the best before disappearing towards the bar to order another drink.

Melissa was left squeezing her legs together. It was an attempt to try and intensify her orgasm and make it last as long as she could. By the time she recovered her eyes met Matt’s and they recognised the lust and urgency that they both felt.

It was time to leave, thought Melissa. Time to get her husband’s cock inside her and experience one of those body shaking orgasm.

On her way out, Melissa noticed other women that had started to exhibit themselves, though not in such a depraved way as Jenny and herself.

Melissa made a point of kissing the guy who had got his cock out on the cheek in appreciation and exchanged a few words in his ear. The feeling apparently, was mutual.

When they got home, they couldn’t rip each other's clothes off fast enough. The sex, for both of them, was out of this world.

In the aftermath of that evening, they even dared each other to exhibit themselves on ordinary nights out.

Matt and Melissa couldn't stop talking about that evening for a good few weeks, by which time the next meeting had been arranged and they were cordially invited to attend by email and text. Jenny even phoned Melissa to make sure they would be there as she needed someone that would be as badly behaved as she was.

The Flashers Club was going to be one hell of a rollercoaster ride for both of them, yet Melissa wondered whether any of the group got together to experience the after effect of their wonderful bouts of exhibitionism.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments