Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Latest Car Trip

"A trip in the car turns sexy..."

42
28 Comments 28
43.7k Views 43.7k
785 words 785 words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"Another true event, only last weekend."

It was a warm Saturday afternoon and Jaq was looking her usual horny self. I asked Jaq if she fancied a little trip out in the car, maybe stopping for lunch somewhere pretty. A little after midday we set off, heading for a little beauty spot near the river.

Along the way we stopped at a local convenience store to collect something for lunch.

We arrived at around one, parked up and walked down to the river bank. There were a few people around as we settled down on the picnic blanket to enjoy our lunch. With lunch finished, we relaxed and admired the scenery. After about an hour we returned to the car park. Only two other cars were there.

As we walked over to the car Jaq slapped my backside and said that she was feeling rather horny. Once back at the car, I moved it to a quiet corner.

Jaq was all over me. As we were snogging I slipped my hand up her short dress. I could not believe how wet she felt, I slipped her panties off and fingered her wet sloppy pussy.

We were oblivious to what was going on outside the car, I glanced up and saw four guys peering in at us. I mentioned this to Jaq and she became even more excited. "Lets put on a show for them," she whispered.

I was soon naked as was Jaq, She knelt facing the back of the car. Her wet pussy was on show for all who cared to look. There were two guys either side of the car and all had cocks in hand as they peered in. I got to work licking Jaq to her first orgasm, she came with a loud shriek. 

Jaq suggested we open the windows as we were steaming up a little, Jaq knelt on the back seat as I proceeded to shag her doggy style. With the window open, she beckoned one of the guys over and took his stiff cock in her mouth. It was not long before Jaq was swallowing her first load as I shafted her from behind.

Now Jaq has always loved to be spit roasted and was eager for more. Another guy took his place at the window and was treated to one of her blow jobs. I could not last much longer and shot my huge load into her wet willing pussy. At the same time, the second guy grunted and shot his cum into her mouth.

AshleyCutee4
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AshleyCutee4

Jaq felt sorry for the two remaining guys who had been waiting there turn. They were then allowed to jerk off over her lovely titties as I watched on. All four guys thanked us and wandered off to their own vehicles. Jaq looked at me with a wicked smile, I knew what she wanted. 

I spent the next half an hour licking the cum from her titties before settling between her legs and licking my cum from her pussy. We later discovered that this was a regular dogging spot, one that we will surely be visiting again in the near future.

We arrived home a little after six in the evening. I checked our inbox and discovered that our friends Jim and Hayley had asked us over for evening drinks and nibbles.

Within an hour we had showered, changed and had arrived at Jim and Hayley's house. The drinks were soon flowing and we were telling our friends about our afternoon experience. Hayley was getting turned on as we gave them the details and had her skirt hitched up and her hand down her panties.

Jaq and I knew where this was going and gave me a knowing wink. I moved to where Hayley was sitting, knelt between her legs and pulled her panties down. Jim was encouraging me and I was soon treating her pussy to a good licking. Hayley said that the talk of spit roasting had made her really horny.

Jaq settled back in her chair as Jim and I moved Hayley into position. I was soon working my thick cock into Hayley as she began to suck on her husband's cock.

I glanced over at Jaq who had her panties down and was stroking her gorgeous wet gash.  

Jim and I came at almost the same time, filling Hayley at both ends as Jaq orgasmed, while looking on. The evening continued with both Jaq and Hayley being fucked in various positions. Jim and Hayley want to join us at the car park next weekend, who knows what lies ahead for my next story.

I hope you all enjoyed this story. It goes to show that a fifty-eight-year-old couple can still have some sexy fun.

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments