Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working The Auction With Kelly

"Kelly uses her body to drive a record-breaking haul at the auction."

11
3 Comments 3
7.0k Views 7.0k
6.3k words 6.3k words

Author's Notes

"This adventure is a continuation of our time with Barry and Scott from "A Week In Spain With Kelly.""

It was August of 1990. Kelly and I were thirty years old. We had won a trip to Spain which we took the previous June. Kelly had a ton of sex on that trip, including a public gang-gang at a nude beach. We met some new friends, including Barry who owned both a Chevy dealership and a nine-inch dong, and Scott who owned several furniture stores. Both of them were in their mid-forties. The four of us also spent Independence Day a couple of weeks later on Barry’s huge boat where Kelly was fucked almost all day long.

I think it was a combination of crossing the line into her thirties (her most insatiable decade, if such a thing was even possible), a fantasy-like foreign vacation, and the summer heat that all blended together and turned Kelly into a constantly horny woman. We were screwing like newlyweds in every position and place imaginable.

Barry called us on a Saturday morning and said he would be in town later in the day and asked if we’d like to meet for dinner. He lived nearly two hours away so it wasn’t like he was just in the neighborhood. We set a place and time. Kelly spent the next few hours tanning, showering, shaving, scrubbing, painting and fluffing herself.

She even invited me to come in while she showered to help her shave her backside silky smooth. There was no pretending. She was so excited to see Barry (okay, perhaps, just his cock) that she was soaking wet. I couldn’t help myself. Since her twat and ass were already lathered up with shave cream I slid one middle finger into her butt and fingers from my other hand into her wet cunt and made her cum in seconds.

Finally, after her third orgasm, I let her continue her process of making herself gorgeous. Her shoulder-length hair was blonde and blown out pretty huge and sexy. Her eyes and nails were all done. She wore a short sundress that was a floral print of blues and purples. Her long legs ended at a pair of natural colored platform sandals that elevated her short five-foot-two frame a few inches.

Her long and tanned legs were shiny smooth, the result of her nude sunbathing since our return from Spain. It was easy to tell from the spaghetti straps that there was no bra getting in the way of her 32F boobs. Aside from the hefty sway of her huge tits I could also make out that her nipples were rock hard. I made the reasonable assumption that she left her panties at home as well. Twenty minutes later and Barry was greeted with a huge, lingering, boob smashing hug at the restaurant.

We had a drink in the bar before dinner. Very quickly Barry got right to business and explained why he wanted to have dinner with us as he laid out his proposal. I could tell that Barry was nervous about how we would react. He wanted to give us until after dinner to respond.

I knew Kelly far, far better than Barry. No surprise to me, she said yes immediately. Barry discreetly slipped her an envelope. That topic out of the way, we spent the rest of the time at the restaurant flirting. As we left and walked through the parking lot, Kelly realized that Barry had driven a brand-new Corvette convertible from his lot to dinner. The moment she showed interest (she loves Corvettes, especially red and topless as that one was) Barry offered to drive her home. I said to her, “I’ll see you when you get there.”

Kelly arrived home about an hour after I had. Barry had driven her around, her hair blowing wildly in the breeze. Later, he stopped at a lakeside park where they watched the sunset. Nearly all of the other cars left once the show was over. Kelly stroked Barry’s cock through his shorts until he was so hard the tip of his cock was peeking out of the bottom of the leg of his shorts. Kelly squealed with delight at the sight! She dropped her face into his lap and licked on just the tip of his cock.

After five minutes or so, Barry couldn’t take it anymore and he kicked off his boat shoes and his shorts so he was naked below the waist. Kelly climbed over the ‘Vette’s console and slowly and carefully lowered her wet twat onto Barry’s enormous prick. She kept her dress on and they made out like school kids. Kelly enjoyed feeling the fullness of Barry’s cock inside of her.

Eventually, the kissing, nibbling, licking, groping, and sucking got the best of both of them. With hardly any stroking motion at all, they kissed each other hard on the mouth and moaned through a mutually massive orgasm. The kiss ended and they both gasped for air. Their faces said it all to each other. Wow! That was fucking amazing!

Kelly knew she was leaving Barry with a huge wet mess. She didn’t feel too bad. It was usually her left with ounces of fluids to clean up. She had felt a flood of both her own and Barry’s cum stream out of her pussy and into his lap. When she finally lifted one foot onto his seat to make the jump across his console, she felt the last of their fluids drop onto his lap.

Barry pulled his shorts up and over his wet mess then drove Kelly home. He offered to walk her to the door to apologize to me for their tardiness. Kelly assured him that wasn’t needed. I saw her come in. I was vegging out watching television. The look on her face said it all. I knew, of course, they would fuck. Her face said that she had a hell of an orgasm. I’d love to say she was quite satisfied as well. Nope, not at all.

She grabbed me by the hand and dragged me to the bedroom. Her time with Barry was just foreplay. An hour later and I had fucked her senseless and left myself like a sweat-drenched rag doll. Knowing she was going to fuck that monster cock of his kind of had me going by the time I had gotten home. I jacked off a huge load in their honor and that left me able to seriously fuck her brains out once she arrived home.

I had been slamming her twat hard from sitting on her thighs in a cowboy position. I was trying to shove my cock north of her kidneys. I left my load in her and she crashed asleep just where she laid.

I woke up the next morning to Kelly jumping and down on the bed. The envelope Barry had given her, which she’d nearly forgotten in his car, had $500 in cash. That was a lot of 1989-dollars. She excitedly spent the money just as Barry had requested.

The third weekend in October came quickly. Barry picked Kelly up at our house on that Friday a little before six p.m. Kelly had her suitcase packed. I kissed her goodbye, shook Barry’s hand and said I couldn’t wait to see them on Sunday. That was a first for Kelly and me. I’d always been an arms-length away. Now I would be a few hours away. They stopped for dinner and arrived at the hotel at close to ten p.m.

They had a quick fuck before bed and another one once Barry woke up Saturday morning. After a light lunch, Barry drove her to a salon about a half-hour away. Kelly had done her homework to find a place that would do her hair, nails, and makeup all at one place during one appointment. Barry smiled approvingly when he picked her up hours later.

Back at the hotel, Kelly dressed with a little bit of Barry’s help. Barry snapped a few pics he later shared with me. Kelly looked like a bit of a cross between Madonna and Marilyn Monroe. Her dress was a ruched little black dress with a very deep U-cut in back. The front showed just a bit of cleavage. The bottom of the dress was a blown-out thing with many layers of netting beneath. Kelly loved that style because they could be incredibly short yet had so much going on down there that she didn’t look whorish if she forgot to wear panties.

The nearly wide open back made it clear she wasn’t wearing a bra and the opening was so wide that a reach-around through the back to grab her boobs was almost too easy. A thin strap crisscrossed her back a couple of times to keep the dress from falling off. She towered with a pair of very tall patent-leather black pumps on six-inch heels and two-inch platform soles. She had found them in a catalog targeted to exotic dancers. They completely transformed her short little five-foot-two-inch frame, not to mention the effect on her legs.

In a word, she was sexy as all hell. The $500 that Barry gave her covered the clothes, shoes, hair, make-up, you name it (including some time off to shop). She could see the look in Barry’s eyes but reminded him that it was time to head to the event. The event was the annual banquet held by a sportsman’s club of which Barry was a member. He, Scott and a few hundred other men from the metro area belonged and the list was a virtual Who’s Who of prominent names from business, government and more.

Barry had been in charge of the event for nearly a decade and had used a “broker” to obtain a hostess for the live auction. The never stated (but always understood) deal was that final auction item also included the rest of that night with the hostess, nudge-nudge, wink-wink. Barry’s broker had some legal trouble earlier in the year and was unable to help that year so Barry had explained his proposal to Kelly and me at dinner that night in August and she accepted. Kelly thought, 'it sounds like a hell of a lot of fun being the only woman in the room!'

When they arrived, Barry showed Kelly around and walked through some details of her hostess job for the night. Soon, they joined the growing crowd at the huge room-long bar. Kelly was happy to see Scott, our other friend (with benefits) from the Spain trip. Kelly was thrilled to see that many of the men were wearing tuxedos (Barry and Scott among them). A sharp dressed man has always been one of her big turn-ons.

The bar was open for a couple of hours before the dinner began. Nothing helps an auction like alcohol! Kelly did her best to mingle with as many men as she could. Her looks, laugh and smile caused her to be welcomed into any conversation. For the most part, the men were behaving themselves but several had helped themselves to a handful of Kelly’s butt cheeks. Many men commented on the size of her 32F chest, always in a flirty and playful way. Kelly would thrust her chest a bit more toward what she took as compliments.

Kelly joined Barry, Scott and a few of their horn-dog friends at their table for dinner. The meal was one long flirt session with Kelly giving it back twice as hard as served. Soon it was time for the live auction. Kelly’s job was to walk the stage (which had a runway jutting into the large room) and display the auction item, or if too large she carried a board with a picture of the item. Kelly took her job seriously and personally. She wanted them to raise as much as possible.

As Kelly would walk the stage, she responded to cat-calls from the group. Someone hollered, “Shake your butt!” and Kelly turned and shook her butt. As long as the bids kept going up Kelly would play along with their games. Kelly was trying hard to control herself. The comments were all very flirty but as the auction went on they were getting a bit more graphic.

The whole auction was meant to last for an hour. The bar was open during and the guys were all drinking. Kelly had probably added twenty minutes to the whole thing by playing along with the guys.

Getting toward the end the items were far more expensive (Barry had donated a new truck, there were exotic hunting trips, you name it). And clearly, the guys wanted some skin. Kelly held one board in front of her and lifted the bottom of the board and the hem of her dress at the same time. The guys sitting at the table right in front of her got a quick flash of her shaved slit. Everyone else got a mile of leg and they roared.

For the next item, Kelly grabbed both of her girls and shoved them high in her dress. She had a mountain of boob nearly pouring over the top. There were only three items left. Barry had shared with Kelly between items that their total was running way ahead of the previous year. Kelly was determined to blow them away.

For the following auction item, she held its board against her back, facing out. She did her lift the hem trick. But this time she didn’t stop. She walked the runway out and back exposing her bare ass to the whole room. They erupted and it took a couple of minutes to sort out the highest bid as dozens of men were frantically shaking their paddles in the air. Kelly could hear that a few had other ideas of what to do with their paddles.

Kelly played along with that game too. It quickly sorted out to three or four guys still in the bidding. They would place their bid by coming up to the runway and “spanking” Kelly on her bare ass. The paddles themselves weren’t much of anything but a paper on a stick but the crowd was laughing their asses off at the spectacle. Kelly was, of course, giving a little squeal and a hop at each “spanking”. That hunting trip to Africa sold for double its value.

The second to last item was the loaded Chevy pickup truck from Barry. Kelly had Barry come out to the middle of the stage, stand behind her, and untie the tiny straps across her back holding the dress together. Kelly held the board showing the truck in front of her and wiggled her shoulders free from the dress. Again, the initial bidding was a frenzy. Once it sorted out, Kelly walked the runway lowering the board to this close to exposing her boobs. It was down to two guys, one on each side of the room.

Kelly lowered the board showing her tits to that side of the room as the guy made another bid. She stood there until the other guy made a bid and then turned her tits to that side of the room. The guys were quickly outbidding each other until they got a clue. Then they were bidding slowly to have maximum drool time over her tits. Kelly only let that happen a couple of times and then the board would slowly start to rise until another bid. The truck ended up selling for $5,000 over its sticker price!

Kelly was so into it that she was crushed to hear there was only one item left to auction. She was also so worked up that her pussy was dripping and her upper thighs were wet from her anticipation. She had shown ass and boobs. Everyone in the room, including Kelly, knew what was wanted, no expected, next. Kelly gulped down a half of a rum and Coke and hit the stage.

The item was a dinner for ten at the region’s fanciest restaurant. But it was the unstated benefit that had paddles flying. The winner, worked up into an Alpha Male frenzy, would be able to release his lust within just a couple of hours with the lovely hostess. They all wanted her. Kelly’s job was to make someone want her in a way that their money really didn’t matter.

Kelly worked the room for all she was worth. She had the dress pulled back up covering her boobs. She was rubbing her hands from her calves all the way up her legs and ending at her ass, lifting her skirt showing her hands kneading her bubble butt. As the bids rose, so did Kelly’s temperature.

She started by bending at the waist with her hands on her ass. That view alone, sans any pubic hair, was porno-level stuff in 1990. The noise in the room was intensely loud. She worked the runway and everyone got a look at her bent from behind.

The bids slowed. Kelly stood at the end of the runway and spread her legs. She slowly slid one hand under her dress and then removed two very wet fingers and sucked them clean of her juices. Soon a man appeared at the stage wanting to lick them for her. She sent him back for his paddle. After he raised the bid Kelly put two freshly pussy-wet fingers in his mouth. He looked like he won the lottery. A man in his sixties appeared further down the runway. Kelly slipped her fingers in her cunt and offered them to him after he made a bid.

“Show me your pussy and I’ll raise my bid one-thousand-dollars.”

Kelly wasn’t sure she’d heard him correctly. He repeated it. Up to that point, the bids had been going up one-hundred-dollars at a time. One-thousand was insane!

Kelly stood before him and slowly lifted her dress until her naked body from nearly her navel on down was exposed. The crowd went nuts upon seeing Kelly’s tattoo of an open red rose on her pubic mound. He stepped forward. “Another thousand!” he barked. Kelly was confused until his hand aimed for her cunt. Kelly spread her legs apart and two wrinkly fat old fingers entered her sopping wet cunt. He played with her twat for a moment and then pulled out his fingers and sucked them clean. The boisterous crowd had dropped dead silent as the old man penetrated her.

AriaRuss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriaRuss

Soon three other guys appeared around the runway. Each had their paddle in hand. As they would increase the bid by a thousand Kelly would pull up her dress and let each of them penetrate her cunt with their fingers. By the time she got to the last guy, Kelly was both happy and deeply disappointed that he did his nasty deed rather quickly. Kelly was this close to cumming. By pulling out he had stopped her from orgasming but perhaps he also did her a favor by keeping her from cumming in front of that whole room of rabid men.

Scott stepped to the front of the runway. Kelly thought he was nuts. He was in the middle of a divorce. The bid had passed ten-thousand dollars. Kelly walked over to him. “One thousand to take off your dress.”

Kelly felt a shiver hit her body literally from her head to her feet. She wanted to be naked so badly! She looked at him with her, 'Are you fucking serious?' look. He clearly was. Kelly slowly shimmied the dress from her shoulders. She used her arms to catch the dress as she slowly lowered it below her boobs. Once she was naked to the waist, she gently pushed the dress down past her hips.

As the dress dropped to the floor, Kelly stepped each high-heeled foot out of it and kicked the dress behind her on the runway. She stood in front of Scott with her legs apart in a Wonder Woman fists-on-her-hips pose. Kelly doesn’t have a sewn-shut little twat. Her lips are full and wide open. Her cunt was fully visible, vibrant purple from her extreme arousal, and sopping wet.

“Lay down for another thousand.” This time more than just her eyes wondered if he was serious. She looked at him like are you out of your fucking mind?! Scott repeated himself, “Lay down for another thousand.”

Kelly felt like she was in a trance. She edited out everyone else in the room. She thought maybe he would fuck her right there on the stage. She actually liked the idea. She wanted so badly to cum. She dropped to her knees and then leaned backward catching herself with her hands. She lowered her back to the floor of the runway. Her knees were bent up in the air as her shoes and cunt were right at the edge of the stage.

Kelly remembered looking at the ceiling and having what she described as an out of body experience. She felt Scott’s face against the inside of one thigh. Before she knew it, he was eating her pussy. There was none of that lick, lick, tease nonsense. Scott was eating her pussy with the only intention of making her orgasm. Kelly was in heaven.

Unconsciously, she moved her hands to her cunt lips and spread herself wider open for him. Scott was eating her with every trick he had. He was flat-tonguing across her clit. He used the tip of his tongue to tease her asshole. Kelly reached for her knees as he did and pulled them up tight to her chest.

Scott grabbed her hips and pulled Kelly’s cunt even closer to him. Kelly was still staring at the ceiling but she knew her first orgasm was close. Just a little more attention on her clit and he’d had her there. Scott read her mind. Kelly screamed, “Oh fuuuck!” so loudly that every man in the room heard her and she came right in front of them all. Scott didn’t let up on her clit. Instead, he stuck a bunch of fingers into her twat and he was also finger-banging her boiling cunt as he ate her.

In just a flash Scott had her at the edge of a big one. Scott doubled down on her twat. Kelly felt her legs trembling. One small voice in her brain said, 'this will be embarrassing,' and she tried to hold her back from another orgasm. Scott’s assault overruled. Kelly was gasping for air. She reached for Scott’s head to grab his hair and in the process lifted up her own head. She saw there were dozens of men crowded closely around watching them perform their sex act right in front of them as though it was live theater.

Kelly was out of her mind. Never before had so many men watched her sex with such lust. That orgasm began in the depths of the most primitive and carnal places of her brain. By the time it reached her clit and her vagina she released perhaps the most explosive (by action) and largest (by volume) squirting orgasm of her life. Scott and his tux shirt and jacket were soaked. The crowded men were cheering and had started to toss cash toward her naked body (much later Barry collected from the runway what turned out to be over three hundred dollars thrown to her).

Someone gave Scott a linen napkin to wipe his face. As he pulled his head away from her cunt, Kelly dropped her head back onto the stage. Not surprising, considering her position and condition, she soon felt hands. Lots and lots of hands. At first on her twat, then inside of her vagina and then all over every inch of her body. She was a naked slut who’d been teasing them mercilessly all evening and now she was laid out for their pleasure.

She could tell by their movements that guys were being jostled out of her cunt so someone else could take their place and feel her wetness. Both of her nipples were being sucked, pinched and bitten. One guy had hopped onto the stage and was kneeling next to her head. He unzipped his tux trousers and fished out his hard cock and aimed it at her mouth.

Kelly knew this was a critical moment. Let it get out of control (as if what was happening was under control!) and she could be gang-banged by hundreds of men (or so she told herself). She got it under control and gave the guy a nasty look and said: “Put that thing away and behave!” Shockingly, he did!

Things wound down quickly. Scott had been declared the winning bidder. With the auction ended many of the men headed home. Especially the most decent of the crowd when they saw that things were potentially headed over a cliff. The bar would still be open for another hour or so. Kelly eventually realized that it was maybe only twenty guys who had their hands on and in her. A lot of men, but not the hundreds she had feared.

Scott reappeared and helped her to her feet and walked her off the stage. He carried her dress but Kelly declined to put it on. She went to the restroom, cleaned herself up and touched up her makeup. There were a couple of men in there and they tried to be very respectful and polite, while still making it clear that she was the sexiest thing they had ever laid eyes on.

Barry was busy finishing up the paperwork of the evening so Scott became her escort. Kelly worked the bar just as she had before dinner only this time without her dress. More than half of the crowd had left and more were leaving every couple minutes. Many guys hugged her goodbye. Everyone felt up her naked skin. A number of the guys were leaving with hard-ons and they made damn sure that Kelly felt their hard pricks poking through their slacks. She complimented each of them for getting stiff on her behalf.

The crowd had dwindled greatly and was getting more intimate. Then, instead of just rubbing her, several guys played with her boobs and sucked her nipples. She didn’t push them away. Kelly was getting horny again. Soon one guy lifted her up and sat her on a barstool. She squealed as he lifted her.

He slipped his fingers into her shaved twat. He was actually pretty good. He used his thumb to bang her clit as he finger-fucked her. Kelly’s breathing gave her away. She hugged his shoulder tightly and he brought her to a roaring orgasm.

Kelly kissed him on the mouth and thanked him. “Will you please suck me off?” he pleaded. “I’m so close it won’t take but a minute.” This guy was nice, nice-looking, nice-smelling and had just given her a great orgasm. To Kelly, it seemed like a fair request. And she was certainly in the mood by then to see and feel a hard cock.

Kelly slid off the barstool and squatted in front of him. He already had his cock out. Nothing remarkable, maybe five-inches-long. Hard as a rod. Kelly sucked him in and bobbed her head a dozen times until she felt his warm goo fill her mouth. One quick gulp and the deed was done. She stood and kissed him and he said goodnight.

Most of the guys left hanging around were in their forties or fifties. It wasn’t an inexpensive club to join, so few young men were members. The oldest men were the first to leave. Another attractive man approached her. He had his bow tie undone and hanging around his neck, just like someone out of a movie. Kelly felt her knees weaken. He smelled good too.

He stood behind her and used both of his hands to feel up her butt cheeks. He massaged them, kneaded them and then spread them wide exposing her butthole to him. Kelly popped her ass toward him. It was clearly an invitation. Then he worked his hands to her chest and gently rolled her nipples, and then back down to her butt. He stood close to her and with one hand rubbed an impressive hard-on against the small of her back.

Kelly leaned back into him and moaned. She was surprised when she felt the heat and bare flesh of a nice-sized cock laying against her back. Again, she popped her but toward him. She was really inviting him for a fuck. It had been many hours since Kelly’s twat had been penetrated by a cock. She knew her cunt was soaked.

She braced her arms on the edge of the bar as she felt him slide his meat up and down her sopping wet slit. All of the guys near to them positioned for a good view of what was about to happen. Conversations stopped as they gathered around to watch her get fucked. Finally, one man had become brave enough to pull his hard cock out in front of his friends and fuck her for his, her and their enjoyment.

He stooped his hips low to get a good angle and then thrust his hips as he jammed his rod straight into her. Kelly knew he was going to be big. He wasn’t quite as big as Barry’s log. Kelly, later on, decided that meant he was probably eight-inches or so. This guy was a good fuck. Kelly loved how he was banging her. She also figured he was a bit of a show-off. He liked pulling his cock just to edge of her vagina before shoving it back in. A number of men were watching them closely as they fucked and that meant everyone, except for Kelly, was getting a good view of his cock.

Soon he fucked her to an orgasm. A guy climbed up a bar stool and sat on the bartop next to Kelly's face. He pulled out his cock and pulled her head toward it. Kelly complied and he actually scooted along the bar so sat right in front of her. The guy fucking her from behind never broke stride and his fucking, combined with looking at a very hard prick right in her face got Kelly off again. As soon as she came she swallowed the guy’s dick. He was about average size with a big set of nuts. She played with his balls as she let him fuck her face.

There were guys surrounding them cheering them on, actually just cheering on the guys and telling them what to do to her. Their language was crude, coarse, nasty and graphic. It was just making .her fuck harder. Kelly thought the guy in her twat seemed like a pro right out of a porno. Kelly felt he could fuck her all night at the pace he was going. And she’d love every minute of it! That’s why Kelly was surprised when she felt the familiar hot splash of cum landing across her back.

Then she heard, “Damn Jim, you shot it right on her!” and realized someone else had jacked off on her. Soon enough, with both a mouth and a pussy full of cock, Kelly felt perhaps another half-dozen loads of cum land on her body. It was on her back, her butt, and her legs.

Getting splattered with cum was really getting to her and she moaned on the cock she was blowing. That set him off and he gave her a mouthful of very runny spunk. She swallowed and licked him clean. She turned to her fucker and said, “you should finish up.” He grabbed her hips and did kind of a slow-roll of his cock in her twat and she felt a spurt. Another minute later he pulled out and a minute after that his small little load dropped to the floor. Kelly realized she was still in a position begging to be mounted and she quickly stood up.

She saw there were just a handful of men left at the bar. One quiet-looking dude approached her. He unzipped his pants and pulled out an average cock. He pulled her hand to it and with his hand over hers began to stroke his cock. Kelly understood he was using her as a tool to masturbate. She kissed him on the mouth and then whispered in his ear, “Would you like to fuck me with that?” Kelly pulled back to see his reaction. It was one of shock.

Kelly took his hand and walked him ten feet to one of the round banquet tables. She sat on the edge and put his hand on her pussy. She leaned back on the table, keeping her twat at the edge and said, “Stick it in me. I want to feel you fuck me.” He had zero problems finding her hole and shoving himself inside. He didn’t last for more than a couple of minutes.

Kelly was rubbing her clit and she had a small orgasm as he came. He pulled out and helped Kelly stand up. He kissed her as she felt a large load run out of her cunt and down her thigh. He left and Kelly had to find a linen napkin to keep his load from running into her shoe.

Barry finally appeared. He and Scott helped Kelly to the bar and sat her in a stool between them. Scott spoke about the bid. He figured since he was going through a divorce that his wife would, in effect, pay half and Barry had a side agreement with him to pay half. Scott said, “So, I got you for free!” and they all had a good laugh.

Barry spoke up and said he and Scott had agreed weeks ago that, "we weren’t going to let anyone else buy the night with you. But, of course, no one wanted to stop you from having some fun at the auction.”

The event had ended, Kelly walked out to Barry’s car still naked and Scott followed them to the hotel. It was after midnight. No one was at the front desk to see Kelly as she walked naked through the lobby with a good looking man on each arm and took the elevator up to their room.

Scott and Barry both fucked her for close to an hour. For quite some time she rode Barry’s cock while Scott fucked her ass. Kelly was even loaded enough to let Barry give her ass a try. No doing. He could barely get his head through her doorway. They moved on to another position.

A few minutes later Kelly asked Barry to give it another try. He had been so good to her, she really wanted to give him something special. Kelly laid flat on her tummy, spread her knees, used both hands to hold her ass cheeks apart and she focused very hard on relaxing her sphincter. This time Barry got his head in on the first try. He kept slowly pushing further into her. Kelly was biting the pillow. She felt like she was going to split open. And that was with her pain very dulled by lots and lots of alcohol.

Barry was muttering away about how fucking hot and tight it was in her ass. She knew he was enjoying himself. He slowly picked up the pace. Kelly’s ass was burning. She was sure she was being ripped in half. She felt like he fucked her for hours when in reality it was perhaps ten minutes. Finally, Barry roared and buried his nine-inch fat cock in her all the way to his balls and unloaded a huge stream of cum into her poop chute. He pulled out and Kelly felt like a motorhome had just pulled out of her garage.

Scott could tell there would be no more fucking her that night. He sat on the bed near her head and asked if she could help him. Scott jacked his cock as Kelly licked and sucked his head. Soon she caught his load. She opened her mouth to let him watch her tongue playing in his cum before she gulped it down.

She told Barry that since Scott had waved the auction paddle she had to sleep in his bed that night.

In the morning Kelly’s ass was so sore she could barely walk, let alone sit down. Barry ended up stealing a pillow from the hotel for Kelly to sit on for the drive home. They arrived home around lunchtime. Barry greeted me at the door and apologized for the condition of my wife. I saw her walking up the driveway like a cowboy just in from a month on the trail. He explained what he did. Hey, who could blame him? Her ass is a great place to get off! Too bad she only enjoys the skinny cocks up there.

She actually called in sick for work the next day. She took pain pills and spent the day lying in bed. It was a long damn time before she allowed another cock in her butt.

Both Barry and Scott came sniffing around, separately, one more time each for a fuck visit with Kelly. Their divorces and the holidays made everything complicated and those were the last times we got together with them.

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments