Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Birthday To Remember

"My first story... about a birthday he never forgot..."

105
72 Comments 72
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.0k words 1.0k words
If you know me you probably already know I have always been into older guys. My first boyfriend was Spring of my Sophomore year in high school and he was a senior. Ever since then I have always been attracted to older men and have only dated older men.

When I was a senior in high school I was dating a college boy. He was tall, dark and ruggedly handsome. He was my first love and the guy I lost my virginity to.

After the first time we had sex we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. We would go out to dinner and be groping each other while we ate. I would feel his boner under the table and get so excited. My panties would start to get damp at the dinner table. So I would whisper in his ear how horny he was making me and he would slip his hand under my skirt and I would be so wet.

I had never done anything like it before. I was embarrassed and excited that we were in a public place. I never thought I would be someone that did that something like that. We were discreet, but I felt so naughty.

On his 23rd birthday, we went out to dinner near my house. Normally, we would go back to his dorm for the weekend. I would stay there, but his birthday was on a school night and his college was an hour away, so we had to stay close to my house.

We started heavily making out in his car but we couldn't go back to my place because of my parents. I hated doing it in the car; it was so uncomfortable. I asked him if we could go for a walk. We parked and started walking around. We were just talking and holding hands, until we found a nice quiet playground. I sat in a swing and he started pushing me. It was so romantic. This boy drove me crazy, always knowing all the right words to say.

He suddenly stopped pushing me, walked around to be in front of me, and grabbed the chains of the swing.

He looked me square in the eyes and said "I love you. Thanks for the best birthday."

I had said it to him before, but it was his first time saying it to me. I felt my knees buckle as I was not expecting it at all. I pulled him close and we started passionately kissing. He picked me up and brought me over to the jungle gym and we climbed on top of it and continued to kiss. I felt his hot breath on my neck, my arms exploring his back and pulling him close. I pulled his shirt off wanting to feel his bare skin against me.

I kissed my way down his stomach and said "I have one more birthday present for you."

I felt him jerk with excitement as I unzipped his pants. Inserting my hand inside feeling his shaft rise as I stroked it up and down.

Lilulilee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilulilee

I kissed his stomach, slowly bringing my lips to the tip of his mushroom head, inserting it into my mouth and swirling my tongue gently around his thick head as he started to moan. Then I felt his hand pulling at my hair as I sucked on his big thick cock and squeezed his balls with my hand.

Suddenly, I felt him pulling me up, bringing his lips to mine. It was his turn to please me. He kissed me as he reached his hand into my shirt and undid my bra (it was cold so he decided to leave my shirt on). I felt his hand reach my breasts, gently caressing them, then I felt a sudden pinch on my right nipple sending an urge right in between my legs. My hips bucked up and he knew I needed more. He made his way down my stomach with his hands spreading my legs apart, caressing my inner thighs... my skirt rose up with every motion. He started rubbing me without moving my panties out of the way. I felt his nose against my thigh as he moved the fabric to the side slowly kissing my mound, gently licking my clit.

I couldn't take it, I wanted him inside me right away.

I pulled him up and said "I can't wait any longer."

Feeling my wetness flowing, I wanted him to fill me up with his stiffness. He kissed me again on the lips just as I felt him enter my tight pussy. I immediately moaned, needing him inside me. Our hips moved together and my moans were louder then they had ever been. He had to cover my mouth as he drove into me.

All of a sudden, we heard some noise in the park. We thought it might be some high schoolers being rowdy since it was so late at night. He didn't stop; I wouldn't let him. I rolled him over and got on top grinding my hips into him, feeling my pussy get wetter with every thrust. He kept holding my mouth because my moans were so loud. My thrusts were getting faster. Lifting my shirt up, he bit my left nipple and then my right, making me go even crazier.

The people left the park and he started to take charge again, turning me over. I was on all fours and he entered my pussy from behind, pinching my nipples with each thrust. I brought one hand to my clit rubbing it gently as he rammed into me from behind.

Suddenly I knew I was about to cum. I felt it in every inch of my body. I was moaning so loud and he wasn't stopping me. I felt his body start to tense up... he was cumming too. He was getting his last thrusts in, his cock covered in my juices as he rammed it in one last time. We collapsed on top of each other and we were both panting. We kissed, his lips felt so good at that moment.

We fell asleep on the jungle gym that night...

Published 
Written by nakedgirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments