Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A day of Dares

"A friend gives me some interesting dares via texting and wants pictures as proof!!"

34
19 Comments 19
22.2k Views 22.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Please excuse the text-speak. I typically hate it's use in stories, but so much of this story is communicated through text that I had no choice but to include it.

I was home alone with my wife at work for the day and I was horny as hell when I decided to text a good female friend of mine and ask her for a dare. There was absolutely nothing more than friendship to our relationship but from time to time we would exchange sexy e-mails or texts but the dares were a recent addition to our innocent flirting.

“I need a dirty dare!” was the first text that I sent to her.

“Clothes pins on ur nipples!!” came the reply.

Then my phone beeped again… “Send pic as proof”. This was new! We had never exchanged photos before but she was the boss in this little game so I did as I was told.

It took me a little while to find my wife’s clothes pins but finally located them in the back door closet. I grabbed two out of the linen bag, pulled my shirt off and clipped them to my aching hard little nipples. My cock was throbbing in my jeans as I aimed the camera in my cell phone at my chest and got the perfect picture the first time. The frame showed my entire torso from the waistband of my jeans up to my Adams apple covered in a few days worth of stubble

My muscular chest looked great with a red plastic clothes pin attached to each nipple I thought to myself as I sent the picture to Tina with the word “Completed” as the header.

A few minutes passed before I got a reply. “Mmmm. Ur such a dirty boy. Looks good. Want another?”

“Hell yes” was my immediate response.

“How kinky U feelin’?”

“Very”

“A pink g-string and Kim’s little grey mini”

It took me a while to root through my wife’s underwear drawer to find a pink g-string and even longer to find my favorite mini skirt of Kim’s. I slid on the g-string and then the skirt and took a picture and sent it to Tina. The bulge of my rock hard cock was unmistakable under the tight fabric of the poly-cotton mini as it snaked its way up the left side of my torso.

“Looks good… now a pic of the g-string to make sure ur doing as told!”

I pulled the skirt up till my pink lace covered cock was exposed and took another picture. There was even a small wet spot where the head of my cock had leaked some pre-come. I quickly sent the picture to Tina and waited for a response.

After a minute or two, my cell beeped again. “Mmmm. Even better! Want sum more?”

“Yes ma’am” I replied, going into a submissive role that I hoped she would pick up on.

“Drive down to boat launch”

I jumped into my truck and drove the mile or so down to the end of my road where the boat launch and small beach were and let her know via text that I was there.

“Proof?”

Even though there was no-one around, I sat nervous for a minute before I screwed up the courage to get out of the truck and stood beside the sign for the beach, making sure to get a picture that showed both me in the skirt and the sign and sent it to Tina. As quick as I could, I ran back to the safety of my truck.

“Very good! How’s your little cock doing? I can see that it is still hard and leaking. Any one around the area?”

“No”

“Take off the skirt and get in the water! Go for a swim.”

In the comfort of the cab of my truck, I carefully slid the skirt down and off and then looked around me to make sure that there was still no-one in sight. Seeing not a soul, I quickly jumped out of the truck and ran to the waters edge and into the waist deep water. Quickly snapping a picture, I ran back out and back to the comfort of my truck. I sent the picture and again waited for a response.

“Did the cold water reduce your boner?”

“No”

“Anyone around yet?”

“No”

“Take off g-string and put skirt back on.”

I did as I was told and sent a text to Tina telling her so.

“Proof?”

I cautiously opened my door and stood outside and snapped a quick picture showing my obvious rock hard cock tenting the fabric of the skirt and sent it to her.

“Need more proof!”

I got out of the truck again and pulled up the skirt till my cock protruded from under the hem and took a picture.

“Drive home naked.”

I slid off the short skirt, started the truck and began to drive home. I had just turned onto my street when my cell beeped again.

“Pic?”

Before I had a chance to respond, she sent me another text. “Put on g-string.”

I fumbled around for a minute or two looking for the discarded scrap of fabric before I finally found it between the seats. It didn’t take long for my cock to respond to the soft lace of the undergarment and was soon rock hard and throbbing in my lap. I took another picture and sent it to Tina.

“Mmm. Very nice. U like the g-string. It makes your little cock hard.”

“Yes ma’am.”

“Ma’am? I like that. Want another dare?”

“Yes”

“Go home, take off panties and wrap urself in the smallest towel that will fit”

By the time I pulled into my driveway and parked the truck, my cock was ready to explode as it pushed against the pink lace of my wife’s g-string. I found a towel that just barely fit around my waist and tied it to the side and sent a picture of myself to Tina.

“Tie it to the front.” was her immediate reply.

I quickly retied the soft pink towel to the front and sent Tina another picture.

“No panties?”

“Nope”

“Need proof!”

I parted the towel so that my hard cock stuck out the front, took a picture and hit the send button.

“Very good. Ur little cock is all hard again.” She replied. “Call ur neighbor and have her come over for a beer.”

I scanned the numbers in my phone until I came up with the right one for Mandy, my closest neighbor. After a brief conversation about the heat and the weather, I got to the point and invited her over for a beer to which she readily agreed if only because I have a pool and she likes to keep in my good books so she is able to use it.

“She’s on her way” I text to Tina

“Good. How’s ur little cock?”

I pulled the towel to the side and took a picture of my dripping wet dick and sent it to Tina.

Soon I heard the sound of a four-wheeler coming up my gravel road. It is only about a half mile or so for Mandy to travel so I didn’t expect her to take very long to cover the ground.

“She’s here!” I texted to Tina as Mandy stopped the engine and jumped off her machine.

“What’s she wearing?”

“Skirt and a bikini top”

“Any undies?”

“Can’t tell”

“Where r u?”

“Sitting in my chair on front porch”

“Get off ur ass and get her a beer”

I just came out of the house wrapped in my towel with a fresh beer for Mandy and one for me when my cell beeped again.

“She see ur cock yet?”

“Don’t think so”

“How’s ur cock doing?”

“Semi-hard”

“Good. See if you can see if she is wearing panties.”

Mandy and I shot the shit for a little while before I had to get up and refresh our drinks. As I tried to pass between her knees and the banister of my porch she pulled her legs up to let me get past and as she did, I caught a quick glimpse of white underneath her short skirt. I quickly grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and returned to the porch, but instead of turning my back to Mandy as I did last time, I faced her as I forced my way past her drawn up knees. Again I saw a quick glimpse of white as I made my way past her and back to my seat.

“Well??” my cell beeped.

“White panties” I replied, shielding the screen from my guest.

“Have to see if we can get those from her!”

“Agreed”

Mandy and I tried to keep up a simple conversation but there was a definite sexual tension in the air.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

As casually as possible, I let my legs drift apart and allowed my cock and balls to hang in the breeze. It didn’t take long for Mandy to notice my semi-erect cock hanging down below my towel as we tried to carry on a conversation. I could see her eyes flit down to my crotch whenever she thought that I wasn’t looking and I could see her nipples getting hard underneath the thin material of her white bikini top.

We continued to shoot the shit for a few more minutes until my beer was empty. When I got up to get us another round, Mandy did not move her legs for me so I had to straddle her knees to get past. As I did, I could feel the towel separate and allow my cock to be exposed right in front of her.

I was just about over her legs with my dick hanging not more than two feet in front of her when my cell phone beeped again. I made a quick move to grab my phone when I felt it happen. My towel slid easily from my body as the knot gave way and ended up in a puddle at Mandy’s feet.

“Oh my god… I’m so sorry.” I said as I made to cover myself with my hands before I could reach my towel.

“No problem at all.” Mandy said as she watched me fumble with my growing erection and my towel at the same time.

When my cock was sufficiently covered again, I looked at the message on my phone.

“She must have seen ur cock by now” Tina wrote and then added in a second text “U get them panties off her yet?”

I made my way into the house before I sent her a reply. “Yes, she has seen my cock and no, I haven’t got her panties yet.”

“U can do it, I dare you!!”

I grabbed two more beers out of the fridge and went back outside. Again, Mandy made no attempt to move her legs out of my way so I had no choice but to straddle her knees again to get past. This time I made it over without my towel falling off and made a comment about it.

“That’s too bad” she said “I kind of liked the view.”

“I can take my towel off if that’s what you would want…on one condition.”

“And that one condition is??” she asked cocking her head to one side and looking at me with a wry grin on her pretty face.

“I will remove my towel if you take off your panties. You can leave your skirt on and not even show me anything but you have to take your panties off.”

“I’ll be right back.” Mandy said after a few moments of thought, and then she got up and went into the house.

“They’re coming off” I text Tina.

“Good, send me pic if u can”

“See what I can do”

I sat there and finished my beer as I waited for Mandy to re-appear. It wasn’t long before the front door opened and she came out and tossed her white panties on the table between the chairs.

“They aren’t even panties…they are bikini bottoms.” She said as she took her seat again. “But it does feel better not having them on. Your turn!”

I got up and made a move to go in the house and get some more beer but she stopped me with her legs. “No way Mister…I did my part of the deal, now it’s your turn to fulfill yours.”

I sat back down in my chair and told her that if she wanted me to take my towel off then she was going to have to go get another round of beer and my towel would be off when she returned. She got up so fast that I didn’t even have time to try to look up her short skirt. By the time that she returned with a fresh bottle of beer in each hand, my towel was hanging over the banister and I was as naked as the day I was born.

“That better?” I asked.

“Much better without the towel” she replied a bit too quick and handed me a beer.

“Her panties off yet?” my cell said as I read the text from Tina.

“Yup!! They’re sitting on the table next to me.”

“What r u wearing?”

“Nothing”

“Ur cock is out??”

“Yup, naked”

“Who the fuck are you texting?” Mandy asked just before taking a long swig of her beer.

“Tina” I said, “she wants to know if your panties are off yet.”

Mandy damn near chocked on her mouthful of beer as she heard what I had just told her.

“You mean to tell me that Tina knows that I’m here and needs to know if my panties are still on? What the fuck??”

“Oh relax… it was just a dare for me to get naked in front of you and to see if I could get you to take your panties off.”

“Then how does she know if you’re full of shit or not?”

“I’ve been sending her pictures all day of the dares she’s sent me as proof.”

“So you were going to send her a picture of my naked pussy as proof that you got my panties off??? You sick fuck!!!!”

“No, I was actually going to take a picture of your panties on the table and send it to her as proof.” I said to her trying to quell the situation.

“Then go for it…send her a picture of my bikini bottoms on the table!” Mandy said indignantly as she smoothed out the material on the table so that they would show better in a picture.

I took a quick picture of her panties and sent it to Tina and we both waited for a response. We didn’t have to wait very long…

“Those are bikini bottoms… how do you know she’s still not wearing panties?” came the reply from Tina that both Mandy and I read together. “R U still naked?”

“Yes”

“Proof”

Mandy grabbed the phone from my hand and took a picture of my full naked body including my hard cock and quickly hit the send button before I could voice any objection.

“Who took that pic?” Tina text back

“Mandy”

“Is she wearing any panties??”

“Don’t know” I replied to Tina as Mandy watched.

“Are you?” I asked Mandy with a hint of doubt in my voice.

“Nope, naked as a jaybird under this skirt.”

My cock rose to full attention at this little revelation as Mandy sat back in her chair and took a long pull on her beer, draining it. I did the same to mine and then offered to go and get some more. This time as I tried to get past her, Mandy pulled her legs up to her chest to make some room and I could see that she indeed was without underwear beneath her skirt. I immediately sent a text to Tina telling her of my findings.

“Mmmm. Send me pic if u can.”

I retrieved more beer from my fridge and returned to the front porch. Again, Mandy lifted her legs so that I could get past but this time I paused when I was right between her legs and took a good look. I could see her pussy lips and even her puckered asshole as she held her legs almost to her chest for me to get past. My cock gave an involuntary twitch as I took in the view and Mandy was quick to notice.

“Your cock is dripping… was that Tina again?

“Yup. She wants proof that you’re not wearing any panties.”

“Give me your damn phone.”

I handed my phone to her and sat down to enjoy my beer and the sexy view I had of my neighbor while my cock remained stone hard.

Mandy turned her back slightly to me, spread her legs and aimed my phone towards her crotch. She sent the picture to Tina and then immediately deleted the picture from the phones memory.

“There, that should shut her up for a while and let me ogle your cock in peace and quiet.”

“Is that what you are doing? Ogling my hard on?”

“Well yeah, now that I can see it without that damn towel on.”

“You can see it up close if you want!”

“I’m good with the view I have for now” she said as she glanced again at my rock hard cock.

My cell phone beeped again. “Oh my, what a pretty pussy she has. Hope ur having fun with it!!”

“Tina says that you have a sexy pussy!” I told Mandy when she asked me what was said in the latest text “and she wants to know if I’m having fun with it yet.”

“You can remind her that we are both married. Its one thing to see nudity but it’s another thing to fool around without your wife and my hubby present.” Mandy said in a quick retort. “But make sure to thank her for saying that I’m sexy.”

“She says thanx and no… we are married” I text back to Tina.

“You still wanna play dares??” Tina asked

“Hell yeah!” I rapidly typed back.

“Now what does she want?” Mandy asked.

I told her what Tina had asked and her eyes lit up. “Do you think that she can give me some dares too? I love doing dares!”

Published 
Written by chriskayaks
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments