Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Game Of Chance

"Wife shows off to hotel staff"

13
4 Comments 4
14.1k Views 14.1k
629 words 629 words
After recently reading a sexy story, I got inspired to come up with a game for me and my wife. The game was simple. We bought blank note cards and envelopes. Then, we agreed on three scenarios, a mild one, a sexy one and a wild one. We wrote each on a card and sealed them in individual envelopes.

The game began on our next date night. We'd booked a hotel room in a nearby city. Before we left, my wife selected one of the three sealed envelopes, having no idea which scenario she'd picked, and put it in our bags.

The night was very sexy by itself. My wife wore a very short black mini-skirt I'd recently bought for her and a loose fitting peasant shirt. My wife never wears panties and only wears a bra to work, so her perky breasts and hard nipples were constantly about to bust out of her shirt.

We were staying downtown and walked to the restaurant to eat and then on to a bar for some drinks. It was on the way from the restaurant to the bar that the breeze picked up and blew up her skirt up for the first time that night, exposing her bare ass to me.

At the bar, we chatted and watched the game on TV and, as we finished our drinks, it was time to open the envelope for our game of chance. I'd put the envelope in my pocket before leaving the hotel and I pulled it out and handed it to my wife. She opened it, read it, and gave it back to me.

It was the "mild" card with instructions for when we got back to the hotel room.

We finished our drinks and began walking back to our hotel. The breeze was still playing with her skirt, flashing her naked ass and freshly shaved pussy to strangers on the sidewalk. By this point, we were both feeling no pain; my wife made very little effort to stop her blowing skirt.

RoseMadder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseMadder

She put a hand down to hold it to her side, but it still blew up enough to show her delights.

This was exciting enough on its own, and I loved how much she was exposing on the sidewalk. Had the night ended there I would have been just as happy, but I was excited and looking forward to getting back to our room.

In the room, my wife undressed and put on a red silk robe. The robe is very short and, since my wife is tall, it barely covers her ass. It ties in the front but gaped in various places.

Walking around the room, I could easily see the bottom curve her of ass peeking out and, when she turned, her pussy would sometimes be displayed, too. Her nipples were rock hard and poking through the silky material.

Following the instructions on the card, we called the front desk and requested more towels. We waited as patiently as we could until, finally, there was a knock at the door. My wife, looking like a slutty tease, opened it and stood in front of the man holding our extra towels.

I was seated where I couldn't see the man, and I don't think he could have seen me even if his eyes had moved beyond my almost naked wife. She later told me he seemed surprised and looked her over while she thanked him for the towels.

The whole thing lasted only seconds but, from what I could hear, it sounded like he would happily have stayed and visited longer.

Of course, the game had the desired results of turning us both on, and I can't wait for our next out-of-town trip. I've still got two cards left.

Published 
Written by manudaldownload
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments