Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hole In One?

0
0 Comments 0
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Autumn laid it's blanket of fallen leaves early this year. The ground now a canvas in bright, patterned hues, the broadleaf's looked a-fright with nary a thing to wear. In chorus, ranks of unpredictable winds shook the landscape for it's waning foliage without remorse. "Ah... perfect golfing weather," I thought. I rang up the course and sure enough all the geezers were at home with mittens and tea, not a geriatric foursome to be found. Only a few tee-times booked for other masochists like myself. I didn't mind the wind or rain, but relished in the solitude when golfing. I booked a time for the following Sunday and counted the hours.

Sunday morning found me gathering my mix-matched set of inherited clubs and making sure I'd have everything I'd need, when the phone rang. My boozer of an uncle was too drunk to drive his daughter (my cousin) to some tennis-awards thing and in typical fashion passed-the-buck to a family member. I just happened to be the one dumb enough to answer the phone. My tee-time wasn't 'til 2:00 that afternoon and I decided my karma could use the brownie-points, so I agreed to give her a lift. With a winding 50 miles of highway between us, I did my best to meet with a hasty departure.

After nearly an hour I arrived at the small one-story home my uncle rented. Waiting on the porch with a big smile and a bounce in her step, Amy looked a bit chili in her little outfit. She did have a hoodie on, but it fell just short of the hem of her pleated, white skirt. She had just turned 16 but didn't quite look it. Much to her social-dismay, she was cursed with glasses and late development, though she had a self-proclaimed 'old soul' that made up for her....subdued outward qualities. Prancing to my truck, her skinny legs and freckled face were the only skin I could see, her pony-tail bouncing from side to side. "Why did she look so cute to me now? If I were her age, I'd probably pass her up for a prettier girl... just as most of the boys her age had done," I thought as she jumped in. With my mind momentarily in the gutter, 28yo had never felt so criminal or so... Shakespearean. But as my age had adapted to time, so had my tastes... adapted. I'm not proud to admit it, but I am... only human.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ready to go?" I asked her while she put her seatbelt on.

"Let's roll," she said catching her breath, her petite, youthful frame shivering off the morning's chill.

"I'll need you to navigate since I've never been where we're headed," I said pulling onto the road.

"You can count on me," she answered, mustering a resolute expression and pairing it with a salute.

Off we went to Amy's High-School. She told me about the team, and the award, and the photo, and the blahhhhh blahhhh, and the..... I'd forgotten just how much teenagers talk. Turns out her Tennis Team had earned a spot in the state championships and were having a photo taken for the yearbook or the like. She kept talking and I kept stealing looks at her bare thighs, trying not to be obvious. I might get a break staring at most 16yo girls, but not my own cousin. I'd never be able to live that down.

"Gonna go golfing?" she asked, looking in the back seat at my bag and clubs.

"Yep, I've got a 2:00 pm tee-time, and I can't wait to hit the links," I replied, my attention redirected.

"You know, I always wanted to try golf, but I've heard it's really hard," she said with some emphasis on her last two words.

I thought nothing of it and, with no intended innuendo, said "Like most things in life, the more you do it, the easier it gets." -in retrospect, not the most virtuous arrangement of words-

For the rest of the drive I tried to keep my eyes focussed in more appropriate directions, but my lecherous libido proved too much for my feeble self-control.

Vestinaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vestinaaa

I kept glancing down at the place where thighs met hem thinking "Maybe this time I'll see her panties." -yeah right-

We finally arrived at the school and Amy told me right where to park for a good view of the proceedings. I watched as she skipped over to a group of similarly dressed teens... boys and girls, mingling with equal zeal. Some of the girls were smokin' hot and I couldn't help but watch them frolic about. The breeze played mischief as if Loki himself road the wind, whipping up skirts as he passed. I caught several glimpses of those tight, little athletic panties which gave rise to an embarrassing erection. I had to adjust myself to prevent an actual pop-tent effect. I didn't want to be caught on school property watching young girls with a boner. I grabbed a newspaper from my dash to further disguise my protrusion. My cock grew hard in my pants and I found myself thankful for the parking recommendation. I hadn't rubbed on out that morning and was now regretting the fact, my swollen johnson serving as a stiff reminder.

I hadn't seen anyone in the parking-lot since we arrived and I convinced myself I could get away with a quick tug. In a brazen move, I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out, feeling a rush as I began stroking, still watching the girls. They all posed for the photographer while I wished for more panty shots, and just like that, they all disbanded. The shoot was over and th

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was already half past one o'clock and we were now closer to the golf course than we were to Amy's house. Amy must've realized this and said she wouldn't mind tagging along. "9 holes takes almost 2 hours and it'll be cold, are you sure?" I asked her

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
getting in the cart I joked around saying "Hop in, you can be my co-pilot"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"" she quipped

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Published 
Written by TrouserSnake
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors