Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Stranger's Present

"An illicit liaison in the presence of a 'not so strange' stranger ..."

14
22 Comments 22
11.8k Views 11.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words


Lou arrived at the hotel with a mixture of nervous apprehension and excitement bubbling away in the pit of her stomach.

She'd known James for quite some time now, and together they had shared stories of their real lives, and also uncovered each other's similarities in terms of their inner-most fantasies. Both were married professionals. Good 'up-standing' citizens, family people and on the face of it, very 'normal,' but both had a dark side simmering just under the surface. A need for a little danger, excitement and sexual relief.

Lou had dressed according to his request. A feminine, pale-coloured shift dress and heels. She loved the classics, so did he, nothing tarty or slutty, and that suited Lou's wardrobe well so choosing the right outfit had been easy for her.

Lou had spent ages getting ready for her adventure. Every inch of her body had been bathed, buffed smooth and covered in her finest, delicately fragranced body lotion, and post-holiday her skin was softly tanned. She felt great, and exuded confidence, even though her heart beat was drum-like as she walked into the hotel entrance.

The hotel was slick and modern, the coffee-shop being a reknowned place for business meetings.

James was there already, and as he saw Lou arrive, he stood from his corner table, and smiled broadly at her. James had a fine physique, his honed 6ft4" frame retaining an athletic appearance owing to his love of various sporting activities. She had felt his body once before, so hairy and fit, she loved it.

Lou smiled back, and the couple kissed on both cheeks. James had ordered coffees, which the couple sipped as they engaged in the usual journey related conversation, and general chit-chat.

It had been James's birthday that previous week, and Lou had wanted to do something special for him. The illicit nature of their friendship meant that neither could offer a material gift, so when James asked Lou if she would fulfil one of his fantasies for him, her dark, adventerous side took over, and she knew she was only too happy to oblige.

Suddenly James tone took on a more serious note, as he looked at her and spoke.

"I've chosen, Lou. The guy over there, in the far corner. I've been watching him, he's alone, his business associate left a while back. I want you to go and ask him now. Now Lou, I'm watching you."

Lou looked over at the man in question. He wore a pale blue shirt and dark trousers. He had dark wavy hair and a certain Italian elegance about him. He was sitting at his laptop which was perched on the coffee table in front of him. Lou hid a secret grin. She was very happy with James's choice.

Without speaking, Lou breathed deeply, smiled widely at James, stood, turned and walked toward the stranger on the other side of the room. She could sense James's eyes following her every move, she knew it was an extreme thing to be doing, and whilst inside she was quaking, her exterior showed only confidence.

The stranger looked up as she approached his table.

"Good Morning, my name is Clara, I have something to ask you. May I sit down please?"

On acceptance of the question Lou sat opposite the man. She glanced over at James and smiled as he stared intently over at her.

"I want to ask if you would consider joining my friend and I in our room shortly, and watch us have sex?"

"I beg your pardon?'"

The stranger at the coffee table smiled as he asked the question, even though he nearly choked on his coffee. In that second Lou knew his inevitable answer.

"I'm deadly serious. My friend and I have room 324 booked, and we are shortly going to have sex. You are welcome to join us, to watch only though, you are not invited to touch. Are you going to accept our invite?"

As Lou spoke, across the room she saw James paying for the coffees and gathering his belongings.

"I would love to," stammered the man.

"Room 324 in 15 minutes."

Lou replied and as she stood, and turned she couldn't resist but slowly smooth her dress over her bottom with both hands, knowing the stranger was close and watching.

For all her external confidence, inside her heart was in her mouth and her breathing was fast and irregular. She had never been so scared, but likewise she had never known the buzz of potential sexual euphoria either. She was shocked at herself, never imagined she 'Louise the Mum and Housewife, who worked in a Bank' would ever do such a crazy thing. But, she was loving every second - and, even though the idea had been his, she was doing it for herself, and for no-one else. Pushing herself to her limits, testing her own nerve and boundaries, making her own adrenilin flow - it was her secret - another box to tick, and she wasn't going to stop now.

"Fucking hell Lou, I never thought for a minute you would go through with it. Is he coming?"

James spoke as he took Lou's shakey hand in his and led her to the coffee shop exit.

"Yes, ... he said yes!! ... Oh fuck, oh fuck ... are we safe, oh fuck I'm scared."

James grinned - she knew too well he could, and would look after her in any situation. They trusted one another completely, they had to.

"Come on, of course we're safe Lou my darling, I'm going to blow your mind. Just look at me."
James indicated the huge bulge in his trousers, and jokingly added "no guy's ever going to take on another guy with a weapon like that!"

As James opened the door to room 324 he smiled and spoke in a more serious tone. "I checked into the room earlier, I've prepared it for our little show, as we'd agreed."

The minute the couple were inside the privacy of the room, their heightened senses had them kissing, touching and stroking. James had Lou's dress off immediately and the delicate lace of her panty gusset was already soaked in her body's love juice. It took James all his willpower to hold back from fucking her hard and rough there and then against the wall-length, bedroom mirror, but he had to get her into position before their intended guest arrived.

James pulled his mouth away from hers and whispered. "Come, lie on the bed, let me prepare you."
He took Lou's hand and led her to the king-size bed to which he had already attached bed-webbing along with black velcro restraint straps.

"Lay back and open your legs for me please Lou."

Lou knew that James would instinctively take full control, and that was the crux of his appeal to her. She was no push-over, and whilst she certainly did not consider herself a sexual submissive, with James she was more than happy to do as he requested, even as she was told.

James touch was so gentle as he stroked each of Lou's thighs before working his fingers down to each ankle which, in turn, he secured firmly with the black velcro straps.

"You wore your favourite lingerie Lou. It's very pretty, but it will need replacing, I will see to that for you soon. Are you ok my beautiful girlfriend? May I continue? Be warned you might not be too comfortable."

Lou looked at her sexy lover and nodded, never before had she been so turned on, every fibre in her body wanted his touch, to be filled by him, to be owned by him. She was about to give him a gift beyond what either of them had thought achievable, so 'fucking right' she was ok.

Before she could speak, James had taken her nod as her acceptance, he leaned over her and kissed her deeply. As his mouth lingered, he took each arm in turn and tethered them together above her head.

RigelBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RigelBlue

He fastened them just tight enough to cause her a little discomfort, but, of course, they both knew that, and Lou didn't complain.

"Shush, no more speaking Lou, he will be here any minute. Do not let him hear you call me by my name, I will call you Clara. I will gag you if I need to, but I prefer your mouth free and available for my pleasure."

With that Lou watched James retrieve an item from his bag. She assumed it was a ball-gag, but instead he placed the soft velvet of the blindfold over her eyes, securing it firmly at the back of her head.

Laying there, virtually naked, tethered and blindfolded, Lou had never felt so exposed and vulnerable in her entire life. She heard the gentle rustling sound of a crisp fabric and then felt the softness of James chest hair brush against her cheek. She guessed he had removed his shirt. Then she heard has zipper.

There was a knock at the door.

"Remember, no talking. Shush now."

Lou heard James open the hotel door, and then only hushed voices. As intently as she listened, she couldn't make out what was said. The door was closed, and silence. The silence was deafening. Lou strained her neck to the side trying to hear, to sense presence in the room with her, but nothing. Nothing at all.

Aw fuck, fuck! What was she to do now she thought. It seemed an eternity that she had been laid there exposed, vulnerable and open. Where was James? Had the wavy-haired stranger decided to decline the offer afterall? Should she call out his name? Scream? Her mind was on overdrive of 'what if's?'

Then she felt the sharp coldness of what felt like ice on her exposed stomach. Lou let out an involuntary gasp.

"Shush Clara, you know the rules."

James stern voice was so welcome to her ears and yet she wanted to scream at him so badly. The fucking bastard had scared her so much but her desire far outweighed her fear. She wanted, needed him, she was so wet and ready, and he knew it.

She heard the sound of sharp, metal scissors snapping open and shut by her right ear.

"Beautiful, isn't she my friend?'" James spoke but not to her. "Do you want to see more of her? She has great tits and a permanently wet, tight cunt just made for fucking."

"Too right she's beautiful, and too right I want to see all of her."

As the stranger spoke from across the room, Lou felt the blade of the scissors slide from each of her hipbones and snip the delicate fabric of her panties. Followed by him slowly dragging the cold metal up her torso and snipping her bra straps at each shoulder and finally cutting the fabric between her breasts.

"Make yourself comfortable, the show's about to start."
Through his tone of voice, Lou could imagine James' animalistic grin as he spoke to the other man in the room.

She heard the hotel bedroom sofa creak and what sounded like a zipper being opened, and trousers being lowered. She guessed the guy intended to masturbate as he watched them. Lou knew she was being used like a boy's toy. She felt sluttish and dirty, but she loved it.

Lou's breathing was fast and shallow and she could feel her own heartbeat pounding into the mattress beneath her. She felt James position himself over her as he took one of her erect nipples between his teeth, causing her just enough exquisite pain, then he sucked hard, sharing his attentions between her two mounds. She stayed silent, fighting the urge to moan out loud at the pleasure of the sensation. As he enjoyed her breasts Lou could feel his erection grazing against her belly. Her body arched upward towards it, her tethers restraining her movement as he had intended. She could feel her body juice begin to trickle from her pussy, never had she needed fucking so badly, her yearning was almost overwhelming.

James shifted his position and she felt him straddle her chest.
"Open your mouth please Clara."
She immediately obliged only to be rewarded with his hard cock being slid repeatedly in and out. She clamped her lips around it tightly, and she heard James moan as she grazed it slightly with her teeth.

"You love that don't you Clara? She's a filthy woman my friend. She loves to act the slut, just look at her dirty mouth taking my cock, just look ... Mmmmm, fuck Clara, you are soooo fucking good at that."
James words rang in her head, he was using her whilst talking to the stranger. She was so immensely turned on by that thought, she couldn't hold back, and as he continued to mouth-fuck her, her body convulsed as she gave in to the waves of delicious orgasm.

Before the ecstacy of her orgasm had even subsided, James was on top of her, the tip of his solid penis finding it's way to her creamy labia, and with one powerful thrust he was fully inside her, his wide girth stretching her walls to fit him like a tight sheath. He was so turned on, he knew it wasn't going to be the longest fuck ever, so he was going in rough and hard ensuring to give their guest a good show of his muscly body in full fucking action.

"Jesus Christ, you two are something else, fucking hell this is unreal."
The stranger jerked his cock hard as he watched, he was so close to cumming.

James cock repeatedly pounded the inner walls of Lou's body, each time his tip slamming hard against her cervix, making her pull hard against the bindings that held her spread-eagled beneath him. She was on the verge of a second climax and as she felt James stiffen and push his cock into her hard she knew he was about to fire his seed into her pussy.

"Mmmmm yeah, fuck yeah take it, take it."
Lou felt her lover's hot liquid flood her body as simultaneously she heard the man across the room grunt and moan as he also pumped out his semen. Once again her pussy muscles started their own convulsions bringing her to a second, yet even more intense orgasm.

James lay still. letting his full weight rest on top of her, as he panted post orgasmic breaths onto her neck. Lou turned her blindfolded face toward him, her mouth was dry and her breathing equally as fast as his.

The stranger stood, did up his zip and tossed his cum-filled tissue into the bin before heading to the door.

"So long Buddy, thank you for your time." James called out without either looking up or moving. As Lou heard the bedroom door open and close, she felt James's still warm semen trickle from her well-fucked body, and down the crack of her arse.

James gently removed her blindfold, and slowly Lou's eyes re-accustomed to the light of the bedroom.

'Happy Birthday, handsome'

He kissed her deeply.

*******

That evening, back home, Lou picked up her phone and dialled her lover's mobile number.

It went straight to his answerphone, as she knew it would do. When they had hatched their plan together he had told her he would be out for a Birthday meal with his wife that night.

Lou smiled as she left him a message:

"Hi Rex, my darling. I hope you enjoyed the show earlier. I told you I'd be able to pull it off for you didn't I."

She giggled. 
 
"He fucks like an animal doesn't he - I hope you weren't too jealous."

Lou giggled again. 
 
"Happy Birthday for tomorrow my handsome man. See you soon, I hope."

With that, and still smiling, Lou hung up, turned off the lights and headed to her marital bed where her husband was waiting.


Published 
Written by Swollen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments