Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Sunday Bus Ride

"A bus ride takes a sensual turn when an older man and his pet board."

34
15 Comments 15
27.0k Views 27.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words
I watched her as she stepped onto the bus, my eyes drawn like a moth to flame as the man with her flashed a pair of passes to the bus driver. Like me, his eyes followed the swaying leash, suspended between his hand and the delicate looking leather collar she wore. It wasn’t the her most remarkable feature, but it was certainly the most out of the ordinary. She was a pretty little thing, and young. In fact, my gut reaction was that she was much too young for her companion. Although fit, there was little doubt that he was closer to 50 then 40. Rough around the edges, but still good looking, and tall, making her look even younger than my guess of early 20’s.

I watched as he led her down the aisle, trying to get a better look while pretending to be engrossed in a suddenly unappetizing spy thriller. Finally, I was rewarded as he took a seat a handful of rows in front of me. Surprisingly, she remained standing, allowing me to drink in the details I’d missed before. Her hair hung in wavy curls, spilling over her shoulders, making her appear glamorous. Turned to one side, I admired her shape, a tightly clinging dress showing the silhouette of her slight frame, reinforcing the impression of a girl in her teens. Turned as she was, it was hard to ignore the way each breath lifted her perfectly shaped, if small, breasts, nor the obvious shape of her nipples. It being a warm night, it was easy to guess that she was in a state of arousal, reinforced by the rosy glow upon her cheeks and the way her lips hung open invitingly. Enjoying the view, I continued to watch, careful not to draw attention to myself.

He spoke to her, his words too soft to decipher, and I watched from the corner of my eye as she glanced around the bus. Other then the driver and myself the vehicle was vacant, not such a rare occurrence on a Sunday afternoon. I saw her draw a sigh as she glanced back, one that seemingly caught in her throat when her gaze focused on me, staring at me until, finally, I left behind all pretense and lifted my head, acknowledging that this lovely creature had captured my full attention. Her smile was tenuous, born of resignation, if I judged right. I watched it fade from her lips, if not her emerald eyes, taking note of how her bangs accentuated her fine brows, and how her high cheek bones gave a fragile look to her face. Her cherry red lips held the soft sheen of gloss and I couldn’t help but think that she’d be a good kisser.

Captivated, my paperback forgotten, I watched her watching me, curious at her seeming interest in me, no longer bothering to mask my regard except for a quick glance at her companion. He surprised me, catching my eye, a knowing smile turning the corners of his lips up as he nodded at the girl. It was as good as an invitation to openly ogle her was I was going to get, and I took advantage of it, making no secret of my gaze concentrating on how high the hem of her dress swayed on her otherwise bare thighs. She was wearing a pair of open toed sandals that lifted her heels about 3 inches off the floor of the moving vehicle, her feet spread slightly apart to help balance, one hand gripping the seat as the bus bumped gently over a small pot hole.

This time when her companion spoke, purposefully letting his voice carry to where I was seated. "Kitten. Remember your instructions."

I watched her blush, thinking that it looked cute on her, shedding even more years from her face as she hid her eyes beneath lightly masacared lashes. She nodded, her gaze darting around the bus once again in a brief moment of panic, before falling shyly on my face. Curious, I leaned forward, staring intensely, the stirring of my cock making me glad that my lower half was blocked from her view as I watched her trembling fingers pinch the hem of her dress and lift, slowly exposing more and more of her bare thighs. My mouth went dry as she paused just below the point of indecency, and my imagination went wild. Just a few more inches and I might get a glimpse. Would she be wearing cute little cotton panties or something lacy and sheer. Or, perhaps she’d be bare and I’d get a glimpse of her naked cunt. I managed to lift my eyes to her face, her own eyes rising to met mine. I watched her close her eyes as she swallowed hard, my gaze quickly shifting between her thighs once more, just in time to watch her reveal a pair of pink underwear, the front panel darker then the rest, obviously wet.

Her thighs trembled, as did her hands, as she held her pose, obviously embarrassed by the view I was getting, and just as obviously aroused. Briefly, I wondered what the driver could see in the mirror, discarding the thought as movement drew my attention back to her hands. Still loosely clenching her hem, she traced the waistband of her panties with her fingertips. I caught her licking her lips, a look of bliss on her face as if she was only partially aware of my presence. From the way her breasts rose and fell, there was little doubt how good that simple little motion was making her feel, not that she stopped there.

I’d have been unable to tear my eyes from her, even if I’d wanted to, my own breath growing ragged as she ran a single digit down and then up again, pushing the material between the pouting lips of her wet pussy, leaving very little to my imagination.

"Oh, fuck." I whispered, barely aware that I’d spoken, or if it had been audible. Not that I cared. My private little viewing was the only thing that mattered just then. Shifting in my seat, I adjusted myself, all too aware of how my swollen cock pressed against my jeans, begging to be freed. For a mad moment I considered doing just that, unzipping my Levi’s and pulling it out, knowing how good it would feel to stroke myself as I watched her. Good sense prevailed, and I kept my hands on the back of the seat in front of me, content for the moment, to simply watch this beautiful creature tease me, wondering how far she would go, my fevered imagination picturing her glossy lips engulfing my cock as she knelt at my feet on the floor of the bus, her leash wrapped around my wrist.

This time I knew my soft groan was audible. It drew a smile from her, shy and yet full of hunger as I heard her voice for the first time. It fit her, I thought. Soft and almost innocent, at odds with her actions.

"Do you like watching me? Do you want to see more?" she asked, and I nodded, somehow getting the words out that any other red blooded male would have in my position.

"Show me your cunt, baby."

Her giggle was as shy as her voice, drawing my attention once again to her face. Her eyes were no longer hidden behind lashes, nor did she look away as our gazes locked. She opened them wide, as if forcing herself not to look away, licking her lips slowly for my benefit. "Say please…"

"Show me your fucking cunt now."

I’m not sure what came over me, but instead of asking her nicely, I demanded it. She looked startled at first, and I wondered if I’d made a mistake, holding my breath, my dark eyes boring into hers. It became a battle of wills, one that I could see I was slowly winning. Finally, she lost, her head turning towards the man who still held her leash, as if in supplication, getting none.

"You heard the man, Kitten. Show him your cunt."

I watched her mouth, trying to form a protest, unable to make a sound. Then, my attention was elsewhere, drinking in the hottest sight I’d ever imagined, her hands pushing into her little panties, obviously stroking her cunt slowly, hidden from my prying eyes. I felt a renewed surge of lust in my groin, and found myself rubbing the crotch of my jeans with one hand, knowing I should stop, but unable to, the feeling so amazing as I watched her masturbate for me, still holding her dress up so that I could enjoy every moment.

"I’m so wet, Mister." Her affectation of a little girl voice did little to quell my rising lust as her hand moved beneath her soaked panties, making it obvious when she slipped her fingers inside, her lusty whimper making her enjoyment clear.

"I want to see your sweet little cunt." I reminded her, having almost forgotten myself.

Hesitantly, she stopped, drawing her fingers from her waistband. They glistened with her nectar. I longed to taste her,to take them in my mouth and suck her pussy juices from them, imagining how she would taste, the sweet aroma of peaches coming easily to mind for some reason. I held my breath, noting how her lower lip was clenched gently between her teeth as she lowered her hand, brushing her nipple through her thin dress, an audible gasp escaping her lips. Mesmerized, I followed her movement, feeling a stab of disappointment when she let go of her hem, her dress covering her delicious, panty clad, pussy.

She hooked her thumbs in her cotton underwear, showing off her bare thighs once again, and began wiggling suggestively, obviously pushing them down her legs, her dress hiding her delights from my prying eyes.

Sensual_Lover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sensual_Lover

Not for long, I hoped as I watched her roll the soaked garment down her legs, bending over to step out of it. Staring at her, anticipation in my eyes, I felt all the blood rushing to my cock as she lifted them to her lips, and inhaled her own aroma. Her lids hid her eyes from view as she obviously lost herself in blissful desires. I could just make out the sound of her moan, masked as it was.

"Quit stalling." Her companion chuckled, reaching out to swat her on the bottom, the noise loud enough to startle both of us, her eyes flying wide open, along with her mouth, a startled gasp of pain filling the silence of the bus. Blushing, she dropped her panties. I smiled as thye landed on the back of the bench he occupied, in full view.

"Sorry." She whispered, her eyes on me, rather then him as she answered my prayers and lifted her dress once more revealing the mystery of her cunt.

She was shaved bare, as I had hoped, her swollen labia spread, revealing her beautiful, moist pink entrance. I stared, not caring what anyone thought, unable to tear my eyes from her, all too aware of the tip of my cock pushing its way from my waistband. Impusively I began unzipping my jeans, letting it spring from its confinement like a hound eager for a fox or, in this case, a kitten.

She stood still, her only motion the caused by the sway of the bus, her cunt on display for me, and me alone. I felt a deep hunger rise up inside of me as I glanced at her companion. Our eyes locked, and he shook his head once, as if reading my mind, knowing that his presence was all that stood between my primal lust and the civilized veneer I wore. Had we been alone, she and I, I would have done terrible things to her, not caring if she protested or not. Suddenly ashamed, I looked away.

She must have seen it in my face. Suddenly, she stepped forward, moving down the aisle as far as her leash would allow her. When she came to a stop, there was less then 3 feet separating us.

"Thank you." Her words were soft, an intimacy between us, calming the animal in me, leaving only the horny man who had, hopefully, some control over himself at the sight of her, her dress still pulled up to reveal her smooth mound and her drenched cunt. I stared, noticing the trickle of her honey against the inside of her pale thighs. Kneeling down, she dipped her fingers into her drenched cunt, slowly pushing them inside, until they’d disappeared. Then, she withdrew them, her entire body quivering with the same kind of need I felt as she stared at my exposed cock.

"Cum with me? Please?" it was almost a plea.

I glanced nervously up, looking for permission from her partner, and received a grudging nod. Then, taking a deep breath, I managed to find my voice.

"Yeah…"

I began to stroke my cock slowly, twisting its length gently, while I watched her feeding her fingers in and out of her wet slit, her eyes fastened to me the whole time. It was a divine sight, stealing my breath away when she’d pause to tease the engorged nub that peeked from beneath her fleshy hood, that seemingly simple task drawing whimpering moans from her.

"Stroke it for me." She breathed, making it sound like it was the most important thing in the world. Who was I to disagree? I kept it up, stroking my cock, the head swelling an almost angry red, eager to cum yet trying to make this feeling last forever, being on the edge of the most intense pleasure I’d ever imagined, all the while watching her do the same.

Her fingers dripped, her tang filled my nostrils as her pace accelerated, her cunt making a squishy sucking nose each time she withdrew them. She stopped me only once, reaching out her hand towards me. There was a slick film of fluids covering her skin. Thinking it might be my only chance to touch her, I reached out as well, allowing her to smear her cunt juice on my fingers and palm. I almost lost control then, my instincts screaming to grab her and pull her free from her guardian, wanting to shove my thick cock between her cherry glossed lips and blow my load down her throat. I resisted, knowing that I’d regret that choice. Instead, I continued stroking, my hand lubricated with her sweet nectar. I began to work my cock faster, her gift making it easy to slide my hand up and down my pole while she continued to finger fuck herself with one hand, somehow managing to keep her dress hiked up so I could enjoy the sight with the other.

We came within seconds of each other, her explosion so loud that the bus jerked. I can only imagine what the driver had seen or heard to cause that. At that moment, I didn’t care. Watching her body shaking, her climax overtaking her, was breath taking. Her thighs spread impossibly wide as she cried out wordlessly, her hips bucking, her back arching like some sort of erotic acrobat impaled in her own fingers. A moment later, my cock detonated violently, spurting like some fleshy serpent, spewing a stream of white across the distance. It struck her cheek, sliding down until it clung to her upper lip.

The second stream was less impressive, not that I cared. I was in the throes of ecstasy, jerking my hard prick for all I was worth, not caring if I damaged myself as I milked more cum from it. My mushroom shaped head dripped obscenely as I grunted, wondering if I could take any more, or if I had anymore to give, discovering the answer when she licked my seed from her lips. I watched her throat contract, knowing that she’d swallowed it, and made a mess all over my jeans.

When finally, I’d shot my wad, I leaned back, breathing hard, my heartbeat doing its best to slow down to something approaching normal, unable to peel my eye lids open until I heard her voice again.

"Thank you."

I blinked, staring at her, thinking it was me who should be thanking her, unable to form the words, hoping my satisfied smile made my intentions clear. I watched her slowly lick her fingers clean, never once taking her eyes from my face. She’d been beautiful before, and sexy, but now, the flush of her climax still on her face, she was more. A sensuous angel, certainly sent from heaven. Or perhaps she was a devil, sent to seduce me and leave me forever longing for what I might never again experience. It didn’t matter. In the moment, I loved her.

It didn’t last. Too soon, I watched the leash, still attached to her collar, tug her down to earth gently. I followed it, looking up into the face of the man I still thought too old for her. He regarded me with a smile, and a tip of an imaginary hat, before addressing her.

"Get up, Kitten. We’re getting off at the next stop."

Reluctantly, she stood, wobbling a little, the effects of her orgasm clearly still tingling through her nervous system and turning her flesh to jelly. Sighing, I watched her steadying herself on the bench, her smile almost dazed as she pulled her dress down, doing her best to hide all evidence of her lust. I stared, licking my lips, taking note how the light gleamed softly on her thighs, a sure give away to anyone who knew what to look for.

He led her out, as they’d come in, the leash hanging loosely between his hand and her throat. I watched as she blew a kiss to the bus driver, noting for the first time the flush of his cheeks as he watched her go, his eyes glued to her ass. Finally, he closed the doors, leaving the bus in neutral as he turned towards me, disbelief in his eyes.

"Goddamn. That was the hottest thing I’d ever seen. Almost pulled over and jacked off, watching her in the mirror."

Glancing up, I noticed the rearview, realizing that he’d probably gotten a good show not only of her, but of me. Embarrassed, I did my best to look nonchalant as I pushed my sticky cock, now limp, back into my jeans and zipped them up, looking for something to wipe my hands on that wasn’t part of the bus. That’s when I noticed her panties still draped over the back of the seat where she’d left them. Hurrying down the aisle, I grabbed them intending to wipe my sticky white cum on them. I stopped myself, remembering how I’d wanted to taste her cunt, knowing that this was the only chance I’d get.

Glancing up, I caught the gaze of the driver in the mirror, his smile knowing, a look of longing in his eyes. I knew that feeling so well. Still, this was my prize. Ducking down behind the seat, I buried my nose in her aroma, licking her panties clean knowing I’d never taste anything as radiant as her the succulent elixir of her pussy. She'd ruined me forever, and I loved her all the more for it.

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments