Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A VERY pleasant evening

0
0 Comments 0
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It was pretty hot the other night. The sun had beat down on us all day and I was ready for the cool night breeze to blow on my face. The dark was a welcome sight tonight and there was definitely a nice breeze blowing. I walked barefoot down the long, winding country road listening to the sounds of the wind through the trees, people in distant houses, and animals making themselves known.

The soft, cool sand between my toes felt like I was walking in baby powder. I laughed as the wind blew my spaghetti-strapped, short sundress slightly upward and refreshed and tickled my body. There were no garments underneath it, and I felt a kind of wickedness about me.

“Hey, Sandi, how are you?” A voice came from the woods. I jumped, startled until I realized that it was Duke Peters from down the street. He is a handsome man that stands about 6ft tall, has dark brown, sea blue eye, and a muscular, hard, tanned body. He also had this absolute killer smile that made me melt whenever he was around me. I hadn’t seen him in awhile, but he was a welcome sight tonight.

“You scared me to death,” I said, clutching my heart.

“I didn’t mean to. I was just going to go for a walk, too. It was so damned hot in that house,” he said looking down on me. He is a good head taller than I am, but I figure that’s okay. Better to take total control of me no matter what he is doing.

“Well, you are welcome to join me,” I said, smiling brightly. I figured I must be glowing in the dark being next to him, specially knowing that I was wearing totally nothing under my dress. If a good wind picked it up just right, he would get a good view of my naked body.

“I’d love to. You look great tonight. So comfortable, yet so breathtaking,” he said, with his melting smile.

“Thank you. You look hot, I mean, great yourself,” I said, with a sheepish grin. I wanted him and I made no bones about it whenever we were around each other. Three other times this summer, I had been in bed with him. We led our own lives and were busy people but if the chance arose to have his hard body over mine, I would take it.

“You want me, and you know it,” he teased.

“Yeah, so what?” I said, grinning even bigger as we walked slowly down the street.

“Maybe I will give you that chance sometime,” he said.

“I dare you,” I challenged.

“Come back to my place,” he said.

“No, right here,” I challenged even more. Right then, as if timed by a script, the wind came rushing by body and the bottom of the dress just right. It blew up to nearly my breasts, exposing most of my body. “Thank you,” I whispered to Nature.

“Now that was a nice sight,” he said. “Let me see that again.”

I reached to the bows on my shoulders and pulled them at the same time. They came undone and my dress fell to the ground in the middle of the old dirt road. There were trees on both sides of the road and not a house in the near vicinity. He grabbed me up into his arms as if I were a rag doll. Pressing his lips hard against mine, he took control with his strong arms and ultimate power.

My body pressed into his, molding and becoming a part of him. I wrapped my legs around the middle of his body as he carried me off the road and over to a big oak tree slightly in the woods. He pressed by back against the tree and continued to kiss me hard against my lips. As one of his hands held me up around him, the other started to touch my bare supple breast. With frantic fingers, I unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off of him.

My palms ran over his chest, his back, and the back of his neck where I pulled him even closer to me.

SalomeJade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeJade

My legs knotted around the back of him rubbing my pussy against the crotch of his blue jeans.

“Oh, yeah, baby. You want me. Your little pussy really wants me, don’t it?” He said, moving his hand between my legs. I pushed and crammed it against the palm of his hand to show him just how wet he had made me. He slipped a finger deep inside me and wiggled it around just right. I moaned and moved my hips so that I rode his finger for a few strokes.

“I want that to be your cock riding inside me. Feel how wet my pussy is for you. My nipples are so hard they are going to burst,” I said, moving so his finger would travel in and out. His finger slid out of me suddenly to play expertly with my clit. Moaning again, I enjoyed the sensation. His head bent down to lick and bite my nipples. I squeezed my breasts together so he could take two into his mouth at once. “Yes, lover, play with me. Make me cum,” I moaned. It wouldn’t be long now until I would cream all over his hand. It had been too long since I had been with him that I knew it wouldn’t take much to make me cum. My body shook and my moans deepened as I came to the rhythm of passion.

“That’s it. Cum, you beautiful little slut,” he said. He only called me those things in the heat of the moment and I loved the way he said them. There was nothing negative about it. It was a good thing. I would be his little slut anytime he wanted me, too. He took his fingers from the inside of my wetness and slipped them into his mouth to taste my sweetness. “You are so delicious.” I stood then and went to work on his pants to undo them and make them fall to the ground. I wanted complete access to his hard cock.

He was so big there and begged for attention. As I kneeled in front of him, his shaft sprung out to greet my waiting lips and slid deep down my throat with one quick thrust. I relished sucking his manhood and touching his balls and inner thighs. I missed him thrusting into my mouth like it was my pussy. After reached around and grabbing his ass, I pushed him in and out, listening to his moans.

“Take it deep,” he said, holding the back of my head. I followed his rhythm until I could tell by his tightened balls and fast breathing that he was going to cum. I stopped then and held firm around the base of his cock.

“Don’t cum yet. Fuck me,” I begged. He picked me up and put me against the tree. I wrapped my legs once more around his waist and reached down to push his cock into me. I gasped for air as he thrust as deep and hard as he could inside. It hit a wall, than came back and out. With a force of power, he went as deep as he could back into me.

Several times he continued to do this: all the way in, almost all the way out until I was ready to cum. “Bite my nipples. They are so hard,” I said, right before I began to cum. He took both into his mouth at once and bit down as I pushed them together for him. “Cum!” I yelled at him as my body shook all over.

I was cumming so good that I hardly noticed when he started to orgasm. As his cum released into me and his groans of passion deepened, I opened my eyes and watched his face. It was a beautiful sight to see him cum with me. I held tight to him, not wanting to let go as my body had spasms the same as he did.

“You are so good,” he said, as he gained control of himself.

“Then take me home and fuck me again,” I said, biting on his ear. “I can never get enough of you.”

“It would be my pleasure, little lady,” he said, kissing me. We gathered up our clothes, but walked down the street naked to his house. I let the breeze cool my body before I began to get heated again
Published 
Written by baby_guy87
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors