Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After dark

"You never know what can happen after dark"

13
5 Comments 5
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words
As I shaved and looked at my face in the mirror, my mind was busy.

"What a day!"

I ran down the list of my accomplishments. I'd trimmed the hedges along the privacy fence, cleaned the pool, cut the grass, tidied up around the old homestead. Trash on the curb, garage cleared of clutter and organized, my dinner fixed and consumed. I have to say, I was very pleased with my accomplishments for the day.

The reason for all the work was my wife Janie. She'd been on me to get some of the things on my 'honey do' list honey done. She had also had to leave town for a couple days to work out the kinks in a new data system her company was installing for a major client. She was a wizard when it came to solving software/hardware problems.

I knew she'd be gone for at least two days, maybe as many as four. I'd resolved to get as much done as possible the first day so I could use the others for some rest and relaxation. I'd been hitting it pretty hard on my job and needed to decompress a little.

I got into the shower and the warm water felt so good gushing over my head. I just stood and luxuriated in the flow for a full minute. I shampooed my hair, rinsed, repeated. The washcloth was next, lathered and wet. I started at the top and worked my way down, pausing at my groin for a while as I soaped my cock and balls. I don't mind confessing that I spent more time on them than any other part.

Next, my legs and my funky feet. They're not really funky but my wife called them that on the occasions I'd use them to tease her intimate places. She said I didn't show proper respect for her naughty bits which forced me to demonstrate my proper level of regard. I'd characterize my attentions as much closer to worship.

By this time, it had become fully dark outside. There were broken clouds which sometimes parted to reveal a fingernail of new moon.

Instead of getting dressed, I went to the garage and got a beer out of the mini-fridge and, checking to make sure all exterior lights were off, slipped out the side door to the pool area.

The last several months, I've had an increasing interest in nudity and used every opportunity to practice it. I thought stretching out on a lounger by the pool with a cold beer while I enjoyed the breeze on my nude body, would be a fine ending to a good day.

Trying to set my beer on a small side table, I fumbled and it clanked to the concrete and tile pool apron. In trying to catch my beer I also knocked the table over.

"Shit, I'll stir up the neighbors!"

Our next door neighbors were the Palmers: Crissy and Em. His name was the improbable Emerson L. Palmer, and people of a certain age always asked if his middle name was Lake. His deadpan reply was "No, it's Lewis." We just called him 'Em'. He was a major in the Army.

As if on cue I heard a soft feminine voice call out my name.

"Bill, is that you?" It was Crissy Palmer.

"Shit", I thought, I'm busted. I knew she couldn't see me in the dark, but she'd heard the ruckus and might call the cops if she thought there was a prowler. I knew I couldn't slink away without making even more noise.

"Yeah Crissy, it's me," I replied in a low voice. I was hoping she would just go in her house and the whole incident could blow over.

The simple solution is never the one that happens, is it?

"Whew, you gave me a scare. I didn't know who or what was creating all the noise."

"Would it make things better if I said 'Ain't nobody here but us raccoons, Ms Palmer'?"

She giggled, and it was a sound I liked, despite the terrible timing.

"Bill, can I come over?"

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!" my interior voice yelled.

"Crissy, I'm not really dressed for the occasion, okay?"

"Oh Bill, that's okay, I'm not a fashion critic!"

Next thing I hear is the gate in the privacy fence swinging open.

"Alright, calm down Billy boy," I tell myself. "You're in your own yard in the dark, no big deal."

Chrissy arrived by the pool, walking very slowly to avoid taking a tumble.

When she was close, the moon chose that moment to come from behind the clouds.

"Bill!", Crissy gasped. She started to giggle again.

"I see why you were reluctant to invite me over! You're a bad bad boy."

My inner voice chirped up, saying "We hold these truths to be self-evident."

"I'm sorry Crissy," I stammered.

"I'm not," she cooed to me.

Chrissy had on a short silk kimono which looked a dark wine color in the semi-darkness. The hem stopped above mid thigh.

Crissy is best described as a short and voluptuous little stick of dynamite. She is stacked with large full breasts, a medium waist flaring to full hips, a gorgeous round ass and muscular thighs. She's under five feet tall, and her face is perfect. Full lips, a straight and somewhat large nose, greyish eyes, thick eyebrows and short curly brunette hair. Her hair was wild and I had nicknamed her 'The Marvelous Mop' when speaking of her to Janie. Her skin was lightly tanned

We've had Crissy and Em over for cookouts several times, as well as going to their place. Crissy wore a bikini for swimming and it complimented her assets wonderfully.

"Bill, Em was called out of town suddenly. The general needed to call his staff together to prepare for an anticipated deployment. What the general wants, the general gets", she finished with a rueful smile.

Em is an officer on staff with a certain high profile general. His job was basically to make the general look good, thereby assuring further advancement in rank for himself. Em had his twenty years in, but wanted to make grade to colonel before he punched his ticket. It's much better to retire at the pay grade of a colonel than that of a major.

Crissy stood there admiring the view. I was embarrassed but not as much as I thought I might have been. I was also a little turned on to be there in the dark with her.

"Are you the only one allowed to be comfortable?"

Instead of waiting for my reply she unbuttoned the two buttons holding her kimono closed and shrugged it off. She wasn't wearing a bra or panties.

I was finally seeing what I'd fantasized about for the three years we'd lived beside the Palmers. I'd never made a real pass as Crissy and Janie were pretty good friends, as were Em and I.

"Is the pool open?"

"Sure, for you and Em, always. Would you like something to drink?"

"Wine, if you have any." She started down the steps into the pool.

"Wine it is. I'll be right back."

I boogied inside the garage through to the kitchen fridge.

SkyCyrus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkyCyrus

I had a few individual glasses of chablis chilled. I snatched two and headed off to the pool again. On the way, my mind raced trying to sort out exactly what this was all about.

I went down the steps into the pool. The water was a little chill compared to the air temp which was still quite warm.

I gave Crissy her wine, took a sip of my own and set it on the poolside. She sipped hers as well and gave a big sigh.

"This is just too perfect, Bill. I could stay here in the pool with you for days."

"It is nice, Crissy. More than just nice. I didn't anticipate this happening, though. Are you sure this is something we should be doing?"

She smiled at me and said "Bill, I think it is. Did you know that Janie and Em have been lovers for two months?"

I was shocked by that simple declaration- or maybe not so shocked? I knew Janie thought Em was a hunk. He was, truth be told, but Janie hadn't said anything about checking out his goodies, or wanting to fuck him.

Janie and I, like most married couples, had hit a dry spot in our sex life. I loved making love with her and she is a very responsive lover, but we had gotten into a rut doing the same old same old. We'd spoken about ways to improve our love life and that discussion had involved several kinks. Among them were swinging, having a fmf, manage 'a trois, a mfm, and exploring the lifestyle of cuckoldry. We'd found things to like in each, but simply had failed to act on them

So, while surprised to find out Janie had taken steps to broaden her horizons (without me), I wasn't totally taken unawares.

I put my back to the pool wall, stood there with my neighbors wife naked in front of me. She turned around and backed up until she was snug against me, her ass tight against my cock. It responded and started to really awaken. I remembered a saying from my youth: "A stiff cock has no conscience." Despite the news I'd just gotten, my cock simply didn't care.

My hands rose and cupped her full breasts. They were heavy in my hands with puffy aureoles and protruding though small nipples. My thumbs caressed them gently and the nipples became very hard as well as fuller.

I started to kiss the side of her neck, down along her shoulder and she sighed contentedly.

My hands fell lower, teasing her abdomen, her belly, the small 'pooch' beneath. That pooch always gets my attention, looking like the start of a baby bump, so damned sexy to me.

She wriggled her ass against my cock, her thighs tight against my own.

My questing fingers found her mound and I was surprised to find it covered with a short but thick mat of hair. Janie was scrupulous about keeping her mound as bare as her butt. Most women keep that area bare these days, so I was pleased to find Crissy sporting some fur. I just love bush!

I started to massage her outer labia, which were full. I found her clit, which peeked out a little from her folds. My fingertip massaged it slowly and gently.

I kissed her back as my hands were exploring her. My cock was now full, pushing into the crease of her ass.

I put a finger to her opening and slipped it inside a little. I felt the different texture of her wet pussy, a different feel than simply water.

She turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling my lips to hers. We kissed deeply and I liked the taste of her mouth and tongue.

I reached down and cradled her ass in my hands. Lifting her a little, I positioned her pussy to my cock and slowly entered her. An inch, then withdraw, another inch, withdraw... I did this until I was balls deep inside her. I could see her lying back, eyes closed, taking it in as I fucked her.

She crooked her knees, locking her feet behind my thighs, holding me deep inside her. I put my hands around her waist, both holding her head above water and working her back and forth on my swollen cock.

We rocked there in the pool, in the darkness, the moon peeking out from time to time to watch our languid fucking. The pace was slow enough to keep me from coming too soon but was apparently enough to build Crissy toward her orgasm. She started to grunt and groan, huff and puff, corkscrew her hips on my impaling dick. Finally, she couldn't take any more and she went off, whining and whimpering as she came.

We rested a little while, with me still holding her floating body, my cock buried deep within her.

"Bill, thank you. I've wanted that for the longest time."

"Really? You never acted like you'd welcome a pass, so I assumed we'd just be friends. I've had the hots for you since I first saw you, Crissy."

"I didn't encourage you to make a pass because Janie and I are such good friends. She and I tell each other everything. She told me about the rut you two are in. I'm the one who suggested she and Em hook up. He's been hot for her too, for a long time now."

"They both know we're here fucking each other tonight. They are both fine with it. So Bill, you sweet, sweet man, are the last to know. I apologize if this upsets you in any way." She leaned in and gathered a kiss.

"I'm trying to absorb all this news, Crissy. I know Janie has been less than satisfied. I want her to be happy, and I'm not jealous of them. I also have to admit that, while direct, you have a way of breaking the news to a guy".

"So, you're not mad at me?"

"No. I'm not mad at anyone. I'm glad you told me so now I'm aware of the situation. I should be thanking you."

"You are thanking me, right now." She wriggled her hips with my cock inside her warm depths.

I started to pump her again and was much more forceful this time. She gasped and cried out as I force fucked her there in my pool. It wasn't long before I came, feeling my cock pulse as it jetted my cream deep inside her. She felt it too and locked her legs around me even tighter as she took my load.

We paused again and my cock started to wilt inside of her. I finally pulled out of her and she stood there in my arms, bathing my face with her kisses.

We both had a gulp of our ignored wine as we regrouped from our fucking.

Crissy said she'd better slip back home and call Em. She wanted to tell him all the details of our evening.

"I think Janie is waiting to hear from you as well, Bill."

She finished her wine, picked up her kimono and started across the yard.

She turned, stopped and smiled at me.

"Would you and Janie like to have dinner with us this coming Saturday?"

"Absolutely, Crissy. I can't wait."

Published 
Written by Taggerdoo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments