Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All I want for Christmas

"Christmas is coming, and Jessie finally knows what she wants."

6
5 Comments 5
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks
All I want for Christmas…

It was only three days until Christmas, and I was madly going store to store, shopping for my fiancée Brad. I was on the verge of giving up for the day as he was incredibly difficult to shop for, unlike me who loved anything sparkly. My final stop was to a Brookstone, in hopes of finding some cool gadget that he might like. While browsing, I found a drone that piqued my interest. Maybe this is something Brad wanted. As I was looking at the tag, a man walked up to me, asking if I needed help.

I replied, “I’m just looking, thanks.”

The man continued on, “Christmas shopping for?”

“My fiancée.”

“So I take it you don’t know what to get him for Christmas?”

This guy was starting to annoy me. Yet, I couldn’t get over the fact that he was correct.

“I’m right, aren’t I?”

In annoyance, I looked up while stating, “No! I know exactly…”

My words stopped coming out. All my mind could do is look at this very handsome man. He was several inches taller than me, with big brown eyes, and a killer smile.

He replied, “Exactly what?”

“Um… Ah…”

He winked and smiled at me, “I take it I was correct. Here, let me give you some ideas.”

He turned and walked further into the store. I looked at his nice ass as he walked away. God, he is hot. I followed him to the personal fitness area. He paused and turned to look at me.

“I have a feeling, this might make for some interesting evenings for you and your fiancée.”

He picked up a sport massager.

I replied, “Um… I don’t know.”

He glanced around the store and then into my eyes. Oh my god those gorgeous eyes peering deep into my soul. His eyes were making me melt. I didn’t even notice the man in front of me turned on the massager.

“Trust me, you’ll want to check this out.”

He placed the massager on my back and started rubbing it all over. It felt really good, I could feel some of the tension melt away. He then placed it on the back of my thigh. I jumped a little as I was not expecting him to do that to me. The vibrations were making me feel more and more excited. He looked into my eyes. I didn’t want him to see my excitement. I stared back into his eyes, and all that he saw was that I desired him. He noticed my desire and moved the massager to the front of my thigh.

A moan escaped my lips. I could feel the dampness starting to form at the crotch of my panties. Oh god this man knows what I want. He started to move the massager over my womanhood. More moans escaped my lips. Oh that felt so good. The wetness was spreading, and my legs were starting to quiver.

The man shifted a little as several customers walked over by us.

HanaGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HanaGrey

The massager was still vibrating against my crotch. I couldn’t believe the customers walked by and didn’t notice I was moaning. They didn’t notice that I was shaking. They didn’t notice where the buzzing was coming from. He smiled at me after they walked by.

“That was just one setting, let me change it and demonstrate it for you.”

He changed the setting to a higher frequency, it felt like electricity was coursing through my body. His hand moved down to my jeans. He unbuttoned and unzipped them. His hand then went into my panties. He pulled them away from my crotch just enough for the massager to make direct contact with my vulva.

A loud moan came out of my mouth as well as, “Oh god, you are making me so hot. I want you to take me. Make love to me.”

He moved the massager around my pussy until he hit my clitoris.

“Oh GOD!” I yelled out.

Customers turned in my direction.

More moans and wetness were coming from my mouth and pussy. I was going to lose it, and lose it big time. He rubbed the massager around some more. The smell of my sex was starting to perforate the area.

“Oh god baby! Make me cum! I need you to make me cum!”

Oh did I want him inside of me so bad.

“Oh god! Oh god! I wish you could be inside of me right now! Oh god, you do that so good!”

It was no use. I couldn’t keep quiet with the constant stimulation of my clitoris.

“Oh fuck! I’m CUMMING!”

Several customers stared in our direction. They saw a lady yelling and shaking in orgasmic bliss. One woman smiled, she knew what was going on. Several more looked in disgust at what had unfolded in the store.

I didn’t care. I wanted this man. I wanted him to do anything and everything he wanted to do to me.

I shook as the orgasm overtook me. My juices came out with a force I had never experienced before. They soaked the head of the massager and my panties. I couldn't believe that this man who I didn't know his name had given me the most powerful orgasm I have every had. Sadly, he pulled the massager from my pussy and zipped up my pants.

“Now do you think this will make a good gift for your fiancée?”

I replied, “Yes, I’ll take it.”

He rung me up at the register. “By the way, what is your name?”

“Jessie. And yours?”

“Mark.”

“Nice to meet you Mark.”

I paid for the massager and walked out of the store.

Christmas came, and my fiancée and I exchanged gifts. He loved the massager and Fitbit I gave him, and I loved the one carat diamond necklace he gave me. But it wasn’t what I wanted. My mind was wondering over to that day. It was the day that I bought the massager. It was the man.

I wanted Mark.

Published 
Written by JessieCD
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments