Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Internet Encounter Turned to Romance.

"This is the story of how I met the man of my dreams."

6
3 Comments 3
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I have never met anyone like him before, everything about him was pure perfection. I often wondered what he saw in a girl like me? I'm not tall or thin, but none of this seemed to matter. He was in it, to win it.

Although I have always had self esteem issues as soon as my clothes came away my worries and thoughts would go away. I was always a bit of a freak in the bedroom...or anywhere else for that matter, and up until this year I have never met anyone who was able to keep up with my sexual appetite. Everything about him amazed me.

It was four months after getting out of a pretty bad relationship, and I knew I wasn't really interested in entering a new one. All I wanted was sex with anyone who was willing to give it to me. The only thing was, I didn't know a single soul where I moved.

I came from a big city to a very small town in Northwestern Ontario, I had never felt more alone, so what was a girl to do? I decided to join a website devoted to finding sexual partners. Now don't get me wrong, I have always considered myself as a promiscuous teen, but never have I joined a website where the sole purpose was to find someone to get you laid. I must admit I was little skeptical about what I would find...or the people I would meet.

About two weeks or so after joining I was starting to lose hope. All the men and women that I had met on there were much older then I am and lived pretty far away, and just as I finally gave up all hope, there he was...the man of my deepest sexual desires.

We had began talking and instantly I knew that I wanted him. The only problem I faced is how would I see him, and if I did, would I really be able to fuck a complete stranger while sober? He and I began to make plans on meeting in person and to have a little fun of our own, yet another thing I forgot to ask was his age and at this point I no longer cared.

The day I would finally get to meet him, came on a lot faster then I had expected which was a good thing, because I had something to look forward to. Something to get me through the long day at school I had ahead of me. As I was walking to the corner store where I said I would meet him, I could feel my heart starting to race. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him sitting in his car, he was incredibly handsome, with eyes that could melt the coldest heart, a smile that would take your breath away, and a tattoo you would be able to spot out in a crowed.

I felt that I had really hit the jackpot with this one. He was so sexy I thought for sure that he was going to reconsider sleeping with me.

"So, where too?" He said. His dark, brown eyes staring directly into my steel blue eyes.

We originally were planning for this to go down at my place, but unfortunately my room mates were home, so that was a no go.

"Um how would you feel about doing this at the beach?" I said, feeling color rushing to my cheeks.

IvonneStark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvonneStark



"The beach sounds fine, Which one do you have in mind?"

At first I was a little hesitant to answer because I was trying to figure out which one would be the most secluded, "How about Garrot, there shouldn't be anyone there?"

Once again he smiled that heart warming smiled and looked at me, "Garrot it is."

Once we got there, to both of our surprise, the beach had three fire trucks there so that was a bust. However, he just smiled and looked at me and said, "Time for plan B!"

I laughed a little nervous laugh and agreed, apologizing that we didn't have anywhere more private to go to. He just smiled and reassured me that whereever we went would be fine.

As soon as we found a place to go, we decided to walk around to make sure we found a secluded spot. As soon as we were sure that we had found one, he looked down at me and smiled, I thought for sure that I had died and gone to heaven. He wrapped his arms close around my body and pulled me in tight and kissed me more passionately then anyone had ever kissed me before.

I could already feel my body filling up with ecstasy. I could feel him running hands along my body, sending chills down my spine. I could feel my heart begin to race as he ran his hands across my chest, down my stomach, slowly going down to my already soaked pussy. I couldn't help myself and let out a soft moan as I helped him unzip my pants. I raced to take off his belt and see what lay beneath his pants, it was just a race to take off all our clothes. It seemed we couldn't undress fast enough, we wanted each other bad.

As soon as we got his pants off I couldn't believe my eyes, his erect penis was a work of art, one that I had all to myself. I couldn't resist any longer, I wanted him to be in my body, but I wanted to please him as much as I wanted him to please me.

I slowly wrapped my mouth around his large member barely able to fit it all down my throat, the feeling of it in my mouth was amazing, I wondered how it would feel in my pussy. I lay down on the ground, he smiled at me while I stroked his massive cock. He started kissing his way down my body until he got down to my pussy, I was amazed at how good someone's tongue felt in my body. I couldn't help but moan a little louder. As soon as he knew I was ready to go, he slid his cock into my tight little pussy, the feeling made my knees buckle with pleasure.

He hadn't even gotten all of it in and I already had my first orgasm and I knew I was in for more. He had me go in every position possible...I couldn't believe how good he felt, just when I thought I couldn't take anymore we both came together.

I couldn't wait until the next time I would sleep with him again...
Published 
Written by Kenorabornbabe69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments