Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

As the main course was served.

"2 people masturbating each other during dinner"

1
1 Comment 1
10.6k Views 10.6k
432 words 432 words

Her hand crawled up his leg inching closer to the visible erection. Slowly she pushed the tablecloth aside affording her better access.

 

She reached up and undid his trouser button, freeing his erection from the material jail. Like a released prisoner, it jumped up, vibrating to attention. The head was bare and smooth. Blue veins along the side, throbbing. A small drop of pre cum glistening in the harsh auditorium lights. His pubic hair formed a collar around the base but it was the size of his erection that impressed. 4 inches would still be visible if she had to take him in both hands along his length. The girth compared to a fire hose.

 

Her long nails tickled the base of his penis and he jerked spasmodically. Long elegant fingers wrapped themselves around his manhood and slowly moved up, pausing, before sliding down to stretch the skin away from the purple head. His penis was swelling with cum and appeared ready to burst. She slid her hand up and down three times before grabbing his balls and massaging them with a firm touch. This was enough to make his erection calm down for a moment before she resumed her onslaught on his pillar.

 

He came in ivory coloured globs, shooting into a hastily grabbed napkin. Her hand had withdrawn and settled on her crystal wine glass as the last drop was wiped from the head of his still erect member.

 

His hand raced up her legs, spreading them forcing the evening gown aside. The slit in the front made access easier and he smiled at himself. A garter without panties was discovered by touch and his fingers sought out the nub of her clit. He roughly pulled and rubbed and her legs spread further apart. A neat Brazilian shave above her pussy was soaked in her juices. His fingers continued their rough exploration of her cunt, prodding deeper, settling into a rhythm. One finger in her pussy and another on her clit. Her hips started to move in synch with his hand and he quickly withdrew.

 

  “Keep still bitch” was the unspoken message.

 

His rhythm was more urgent when he re-entered her. Her erect nipples were visible through the thin material of her evening gown and a blush creeping up her elegant neck told him that she was close.

 

He slid three fingers into her cunt and she came hard against this unexpected invasion. Keeping his fingers there, he took a sip of wine with his other hand. The fingers were withdrawn from her twitching pussy when the main course was served.

 

Published 
Written by PaulWood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments