Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

AZ hot tub fun

"A quick story about being watched in the hot tub"

53
25 Comments 25
15.3k Views 15.3k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Back when I was a teen, my boyfriend and I went to visit his parents who lived in a motor home park a few hours away. We arrived and talked for a while before going out to dinner with them. We didn’t have much money as we were both in school, so we planned on staying with them in their motor home.

After dinner, we went back to their place and they suggested we all go for a swim. This sounded like a great idea as I love the water. So we all went to the pool and swam for about an hour until the sun was well down. His parents excused themselves and said they were headed to bed and that left just the two of us.

We sank into the jacuzzi and sat for a few minutes before he pulled me over to him and we started kissing and his hands began to roam. He would pull the sides of my bikini top away and take a nipple into his mouth between kisses and then put it back in place in case anyone walked in on us. After a short time, he started to work his hands up my legs to the area where they met, slipping his thumb into my bikini bottoms and rubbing from my clit to the bottom of my slit and back up again before taking his hand away.

Naturally I was doing a fair amount of teasing myself and getting totally worked up in the process. I worked his boner out of the fly in his swimsuit and started to play with it, so he pulled my bottoms aside and slid his erection along my lips and that was it. In the next few seconds my bottoms were history and floating nearby, and his were down around his knees as he sat on the underwater bench. He teased me for a few more minutes sucking my nipples and rubbing his hard cock back and forth along my pussy. Getting desperate, I adjusted my hips and felt that glorious sensation of his hard dick entering me.

We were kissing and I started moving my hips back and forth. We were so into it that we didn’t notice the two older guys enter the pool area. While we were busy making out, fondling and fucking, my boyfriend suddenly stopped, opened his eyes and saw two guys standing on the other side of the pool. I stopped, looked at him and then looked behind us. Completely embarrassed, I tried to cover myself and hide behind him.

“Oh don’t let us stop you,” one of them said, “we were enjoying the show.”

This had quite some effect on my boyfriend and I could feel him grow a little more inside me. He drew me in and whispered in my ear, “Hey babes, if they want a show, let’s give them one.”

Now I wasn’t a total prude, but had never done anything like this, knowing that someone was watching. I was very hesitant until he pulled out and slid his dick along my clit. By this stage I was too worked up to stop and there really wasn’t anywhere else to go. Give them a show huh? Okay!

I leaned back slightly and adjusted my top to push my exposed pert teen tits up and in for great cleavage with hard as hell nipples.

ViollinaLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViollinaLove

I stood up with the water coming a little over half way up my thighs giving them a view of my tight ass glistening with water beads all over and then turned around so they could look me up and down from my cute face to my perky tits, down my flat stomach to my clean-shaven pussy and supple legs in the water and back up again.

After providing the basic view, I sank back into the water with my back to my boyfriend. I reached between my legs and positioned his throbbing hard-on at my opening before teasing him and our audience by slowly taking him back into me. Once he was all the way in, I leaned back and looked at him over my shoulder. We started to make out again and he alternated between kneading my tits and rubbing my clit. I leaned forward and put my hands on the submerged bench behind me and started slipping up and down his rod.

Just a couple of minutes in, the bubbles stopped and the guys on the side had a pretty good view, so I leaned back again to let them see me being impaled. By this point I was really horny and wanted to move from teasing to truly fucking. I pulled off my boyfriend’s cock again and stood for my admirers while I made for the timer near the edge of the pool, giving them another good look at my ass.

I bent over and got the response I wanted. I slipped backward into the water again until my progress was halted by my boyfriend standing behind me. He nudged me forward until I was leaning on the side of the pool with my tits hanging down and my knees on the bench in a modified doggy position. He ran the head of his dick up and down my lips before lining up on my waiting hole and sank himself into me in one smooth penetrating stroke.

It felt so good that I swear he pushed the breath out of me starting from my back wall when he nudged up against it. He started smoothly at first, but as I started to hump back against him, he grabbed my hips and started thrusting for real. I whimpered with delight every time his head hit my cervix and we kept at it for several minutes before he reached under me and started playing with my clit.

That did it for me and I crashed over the edge, moaning out my orgasm. The spasms of my inner walls was enough to bring him along too, and with a final shove he held himself deeply in me, spewing shot after shot of hot sperm, filling my void.

As we regained our breathing and calmed down, my boyfriend helped me up the steps where I stood exposed for the guys to see while he retrieved my bottoms and helped me put them on. The two guys just thanked us for the show and asked if we would do a repeat some time. As I adjusted myself, I jokingly told them that it had been a limited engagement.

We gathered our things and took a circuitous route back to his parents’ motor home. I think maybe that evening was the start of all my fun.

 Author's note - This was a true story

 

Published 
Written by sarahb81
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments