Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beach vacation part 2

"The next day after our little fling I didn't know what to expect"

9
1 Comment 1
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

 The next day after our little fling , I woke up not knowing what to expect. Mom was in the shower and I could still smell her hair from the pillow. I was nervous seeing that our cloths were still on the floor from the night before and i didn't know what to expect. I heard the water shut off and about 5 min. went by, then mom came out wearing her robe. She was smiling and said, we better get to the beach not mentioning a word about what had happened the night before. I went to get out of bed and of course i had the morning hard-on, and i was naked. I waited til she turned and I  jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom, but to my luck she saw me, smiled and said hurry up there's time for that later.

 Once we hit the beach it was nice there weren't too many people there at all from weather  and it was in the middle of the week. We found a nice spot, i think the closest people were about 200 yards from us it was great. We set up our blanket and started putting on suntan lotion, only this time mom lay down on her back and asked me to oil her up. I quickly looked seeing no-one was even close to us and began rubbing it on her stomach, then above her boobs and even managed to get a nice feel in as mom smiled. Then i worked my way to her legs starting at her feet and worked my way up. I was as hard as a rock. When i got to her thighs I was rubbing and she spread her legs abit to give me better access to her inner thighs, and did i ever, as I rubbed the lotion in I made contact with her pussy and mom moaned softly as I told her how beautiful she looked laying there.

   We sat there and talked for hours, watching people walk by and commenting on how they looked. Then 2 young girls came walking by with very small bikini's on and as they got closer mom noticed me admiring the looks of them. I don't know weather it was their bodies or just the fact that the bikini's were so small. Mom began asking what i liked about them. I told her I thought it was hot the way their bikini's fit them just covering their boobs and asses and that she needed one like that. She began laughing saying, those are for younger ladies and she would feel funny in something like that. I assured her that she would look hot in one like that, and what was the difference she didn't know anyone there. She just smiled and said I was crazy.

 About lunchtime mom said she was going to the room to get something to eat and asked if I needed anything that she would be back in a little bit. I told her if she wanted to get us some beach chairs at the store beside our condo it would be great. She told me she would check them out and left.

 It seemed like mom was gone forever. I lay there soaking up the sun and just about fell asleep when i heard mom say im back. I turned and she had 2 chairs in her hand. I took them and began setting them up as she set some bags down with some drinks in them. Mom walked toward the water to cool off her burning feet from the sand, and i figured id get to put some more lotion on her and get another feel. She came back up to the chairs and sat down and pulled off her shirt.

QueenDiana9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenDiana9

She had gotten herself a new bikini at the store and it was great, it was small and barely covered her boobs and you could see her nipples poking through it. She just smiled and asked if I  liked it, I loved it her boobs looked like they were going to break the stings any second and from her tan line to the new top left allot of white untanned skin. Then she stood up and took her shorts off, the bottoms were much smaller too, they hugged her ass and I could see had to trim her pussy to wear this one. My dick was throbbing at this point and mom knew it, as she sat down I had the lotion ready. I began on her boobs, her nipples were poking through the material like it wasn't even there. and mom slid her hand up my leg and rubbed my dick. My head was spinning at that point and i shot my load in my swim shorts and all over moms hand. She then took her hand and licked my cum off of it and told me tonight she was all mine.

 Later we went to eat and mom had this look about her, when we finished eating we started to walk up the boardwalk, she looked great she had on a pair of tight blue jean shorts and a button shirt with a tank top on. We went into a few stores and looked around but didn't buy anything, so we left and started walking on the beach by the water instead of the busy boardwalk, it was like there was no-one else by the water, we stopped and stood there watching and listening to the waves crash. at that point I put my arm around her, and pulled her toward me and kissed her letting my hands rome to her ass, she went wild and began grinding against me.

 When we got to the condo I was in no mood to wait and started to take her cloths off. She stopped me saying she had something for me and went to the bedroom and shut the door. It seemed again like hours went by, then she came out wearing a black see through nighty with a garter belt. She turned and modeled it for me, ran her hands down over her boobs and slid a finger over her pussy then stuck it in her mouth. I got up and went to her, lay her on the floor and began kissing and touching her. I took her panties off and began eating her, she was moaning with pleasure. I then took my dick and slid it into her wet pussy, she wrapped her legs around me pulling me in her. I felt my dick spasm and as i came in her she began her climax it was great.

 We lay there enjoying each other kissing and feeling got up to get a drink and when I got back mom took my dick in her mouth, getting me hard again then she rolled over and stuck her ass up telling me to do her. I moved around her and placed my dick on her pussy and she leaned her body back taking it all the way in. I fucked her hard then she stopped me and lay me on the floor and sat on my cock sliding her pussy. Then she reached down and guided my cock into her ass as she rubbed her pussy. It was so tight and mom was now almost screaming, again we both came, and played all night.

 The next morning I was awaken to mom giving me a blowjob, getting me primed up for our last night at the beach.                    

        

Published 
Written by hornyson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments