Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Cock Lover

"Slutty Store keeper enjoys giving customers an erection, seduces one with BIG Cock"

18
10 Comments 10
75.5k Views 75.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Famous Story


Nancy, Shela and Sally had been friends since College. Nancy was the serious student, she was studying to be a programmer. Most evenings she would spend in the dorm studying. Her grades were excellent. She became very depressed one semester when she got a B in ancient history, one of those mandatory courses that had nothing to do with programming.

Shela, was studying to be a grade school teacher. Shela was more of a normal student she studied hard during the week but liked to party on the weekends.

Sally majored in art, but was really more interested in partying. Sally went out with guys regularly and had many sleep overs. Sally never thought of herself as a slut. Adventurous yes , Permisquious, sometimes, but never a slut.

After college Sally opened a small art shop in a exclusive town on the California coast. Sally sold mostly nude sculptures. It is very common for the store keepers to dress to the nines in this rich artsy town. Sally soon found that by dressing in seductive outfits the men would be more willing to stay in the store longer while their snooty wives looked over the highly overpriced artwork. Sally's business boomed.

Sally soon noticed that many of the men had erections as they left the store. Sally had always loved to tease men and this seemed the perfect situation for her to exploit her interests. She soon began to judge how successful she was by seeing if she could give them an erection. She would boldly flirt with her male customers. It gave her a strange sense of satisfaction to see a man walk out of the store with his wife and an erection that she had given him.

Once a week Sally and the girls wold get together for lunch. Nancy would talk about her latest program, Shela would talk about her students and Sally would describe in graphic detail who had been in the store how they reacted. Of course Sally escapades were much more interesting than grade school and dominated the conversation. Shela and Nancy enjoyed listening to Sally's escapades. They lived vicariously thru Sally's adventures.

Soon Sally began keeping notes on her customers and how big she thought their cocks might be. She had plenty six inchers and a few sevens. She also kept track of how hard they were when they left the store. One guy took good look at her sexy outfit and became really hard. It stuck straight out from his pants but alas be must have been three inches or less.

At one of their lunch meetings, Sally announced that she planned to find a guy with a really big dick and fuck him. This came as no surprise to Sally and Shela. Shela then asked what are you going to do if you do meet this beautiful guy with a big dick? How are you going to get a date with him if he is with another woman? Nancy thinking of what the kids do in school said, I know slip him a note. That says what Sally quipped “ I love you”. No silly, Shela said tell him what every man wants to hear “ I want to suck you cock!” Sally loved the idea, I think that I will have several business cards printed up with different messages, that way I can select the right one for the moment.

One Monday she wore a red low cut sheer gown that was slit all the way up the side. Her DD breasts overflowed beautifully over the top of the dress. She practice just how far she could bend over without falling out. The dress was slightly sheer and fit her curvey ass perfectly, if you looked carefully you could just see the outline of her thong. She wore large hoop ear rigs and her face was made up beautifully.

It was a nice summer day but things are generally slow on Mondays. Then she saw him. A handsome young man wearing a black silk shirt and tight jeans came into the store accompanied by a lady the looked like a Barbie doll. He was about 5'7 and quite slim and a muscular build. Sally immediately noticed a large bulge in his jeans, she could not tell just how big he was but there was definitely something pretty big down there and thanks to Barbie he was half hard already.

Barbie had a black form fitting sweater that had a expanded section for he bust which her generous more than filled. She wore a short skirt that barely covered he ass. She must have had a special bra on because her boobs seemed a little high and really stuck out from her body. She was very sexy.

As they split up to look at different works of art he allowed his hand give her ass a nice little feel. She gave him a big smile showing him that she really enjoyed his little show of show of public affection.

Barbie became fascinated with the nude male statues toward the front of the store, Sally greeted them at the front of the store then slowly walked to the back hoping that he would follow. He immediately saw Sally and casually started drifting to the back of the store. Your wife seems to be interested in the David Statue. Oh she is not my wife just a friend. So much for Barbie Sally thought. My name is Sally what is your name? Jeff he replied. She sauntered to the beautiful desk that was midway back the store. As Jeff approached her desk she leaned forward as far as she dared giving Jeff an excellent view of her boobs that were nearly spilling out of her gown. She fumbled in her desk drawer looking for the perfect card while giving him plenty of time to enjoy the view.

Sally then looked straight ahead and took a long look at his jeans which were straight ahead and only a foot or so away. His cock had swollen considerably since entering the store. It was really creating a major bulge in his pants, she could not tell exactly long it was big and very, very fat. She could not help but stare all the while he was looking down her gown. She could clearly see his cock getting larger by the minute. Finally she looked up at him, slowly ran her tongue across her lips and asked, do you see anything that you like? He said yes, I see something that I find pretty exciting.

Sally took one of the business cards from the drawer, stood up and stepped very close to him all the while not trying to hide the fact that she was admiring his cock which was swelling larger by the minute.

Then she said in a soft sexy voice “I see something that I really want too.” He knew exactly what Sally meant. She gave him the business that I had made up for such an occasion. It said “ I want to suck your big beautiful cock until you cum in my mouth”.

He looked down at me with a big smile and said, he was thinking the same thing. What happened next really surprised me. He took me by the hand and led me out to where Barbie was standing. He showed Barbie the card, she looked me over good for the first time, and said Jeff, you deserve a night out darling, have fun with her. We have nothing special planed for this evening and I'm sure that I can find someone to keep me company (a man I'll bet).

Sally thought to herself, they must have some swinging relationship. Sally took one last long hard at Jeff's jeans, this must have really turned him on. His cock was creating a huge budge across the front of his jeans that extended well into his front pocket and nearly to his belt. It looked about the length of banana and nearly the girth of a beer bottle. It was the mother of all cocks that I had been looking for, and I was going to have every inch of it.

As they left the store. Barbie and Jeff put their arms around each others waist . After a step or two Jeff's hand dropped down to Barbie mini skirt and he fondled the crack of her ass as they walked out of the store. MY GOD! What have I gotten my self into! My head was spinning. Did I seduce him, did he seduce me, and what about Barbie, she was such a slut.

I closed the shop early that evening. I was so excited, I could not imagine what was going to happen. I figured that there was no point in overdressing. I selected a man's red silk shirt, that fit a little snug across my boobs and allowed my proud nipples to show thru nicely. I wore extra large hoop ear rings, like I've seen the local hookers wear, and a generous amount of make up and perfume.

Jeff showed up a couple of minutes after nine with a dozen red roses. That was sweet and Sally did not really didn't expect it. He wore a white button down shirt and a pair of spandex pants that were very revealing.

I offered him a drink and he asked for a Manhattan. We made small talk while I fixed our drinks but I knew that both of our minds were elsewhere. After a sip or two at the bar we started back to the couch in the living room. Jeff came behind me and gently put his arms around me, barely touching me. He cupped my breasts in his hands. Sally your boobs so big and firm, I love them. ( I knew that they were several sizes larger than Barbie's) You caught my attention the moment I walked in the store. You were stunning. Your jeans got my attention Jeff, were you trying to show off? You were showing off your boobs and ass weren't you? Why shouldn't I show off a little?

I've never seen a business card like yours.

AilynMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilynMiller

It really got me excited. Where did you get the idea from? Oh, one of my girl friends. You must have some really interesting friends. Yes I do. Still standing behind me, he unbuttoned the two buttons holding my shirt and slipped it off allowing it to fall to the floor. His hands gently caressed my breasts and nipples.

He then brought one hand behind me and slowly caressed his way down to my ass, first on my curvey but, then exploring the crack of my ass. It felt soo good My heart was racing. He then put his arms around me and drew me close. When I felt his cock against my back, I turned around and looked down.

His spandex pants strained to restrain his hard cock. His pants made the jeans he wore this morning to the store look like farmer jeans by comparison. I really like your pants Jeff, where did you get them? I knew that you would like them, because you are a cock loving slut.

The outline of his balls were plainly visible. I started to gently trace out the outline of his cock with my finger tips. Jeff was obviously enjoying it so I began massaging his balls with one hand and his cock with the other. God that feels so good Sally, lets go to the bedroom and get comfortable.

With great anticipation I slid his pants down, he did not wear any underwear, his monster cock sprung free. God it was huge! It must be at least 9 inches. The length of the shaft had a gentle upward curvature and the tip was nearly pointing toward the ceiling. The head was significantly larger than the shaft leaving a significant ridge between the two. I chuckled to my self it's going to be like a speed bump going in and out of my pussy. I could clearly see several large bulging blood vessels running the length of his shaft.

Jeff your cock is magnificent, it's the most beautiful thing I have ever soon. I immediately began licking his balls and ran my tongue along the bottom of his mighty shaft. Jeff groaned and said it felt soooo good.. I had to open wide just to get it in. Then I took the bulbous head of his cock in my mouth. His cock was so fat, I loved it. Just sucking his beautiful cock made me very hot and my pussy was literally dripping wet. I had planned on taking his cock down my throat like I had done with other men but it was so big I was not sure I could. I tried and tried, It was so fucking big. Jeff just loved it, He seemed to be enjoying the fact that it was too big for me to get down. Finally I got most of it down. I massaged it with my mouth throat and tongue all the while keeping it buried down my throat. Sally, no-one has ever done that to me before, it was the most wonderful thing I have had ever felt.

I could tell that he was getting really hot, so stopped for a moment and looked up at him. Don't you want to fuck me?. NO, he said emphatically, I want to have oral sex with you just like your note said. I want you to keep my cock down your throat until I have pumped every last drop of cum in your mouth, swallowed every bit of it SLUT! No one had ever called me a slut before at least to my face, but tonight I didn't care. Some how coming from Jeff it sounded like a compliment and it caused me give a generous squirt of my love juice from my hot little pussy.

That really turned both of us on so, I took his cock back down my throat and started my sucking again. Soon his body began to stiffen. His cock became extremely hard as he moaned in extacy. I slowed a bit to stretch out his climax and make it more intense.

Then his cock began throb and jerk upward. After several throbs he began to cum. With each throb of his cock, spunk would gush into my throat. I kept licking and swallowing, and he just kept cuming. He unloaded seven or more loads of cum into my waiting mouth. Soon his wonderful cum was oozing out of my mouth and running down my chin.

Is that what you wanted you fucking slut? Yes yes, but I want you to fuck me now with that magnificent cock of yours.

We laid there for a while catching our breaths, then he remembered our drinks. We went to the kitchen to freshen our drinks. He said he wanted another cherry.

We were both still naked and both knew that there was more to come. His cock was no longer erect but was extremely long as it hung there. It glistened in the soft light still wet with cum. A string of his love juice hung down an inch or so from his cock which was still oozing cum.

He finished his drink rather quickly, so I started toward the kitchen to make him another as I stood at the bar he came up behind me and ever so gently began to caress my breasts. My nipples were soon as hard as diamonds. Fuck me now Jeff, I want that big beautiful cock inside me. Not yet my little slut, I want to give you oral sex now.

He led me back to the bedroom and laid me on the edge of the bed. My pussy was already dripping wet and I was hot as hell, I did not need any warming up. But Jeff had different ideas. Ever so slowly he began to kiss my leg slowly worked his way up. His breath felt hot against my cunt. Then I felt the tip of his tongue gently touch me here then there. Jeff was a little surprised to find just how much cunt juice poured from my pussy.

Soon his tongue was driving my clitoris to extacy. Fuck me now Jeff, I'm ready. Not yet my little slut, you aren't ready yet. Instead he started rimming my ass with his tongue. PLEASE FUCK me Now Jeff! Then I felt his finger invade my most private space, then two. Fuck me now Jeff bury that monster cock of yours in my pussy. Pleeeease fuck me.

Then Jeff confessed, I love to hear a woman beg to be Fucked , and with that he laid me on the bed on my back. He stood between my legs and slowly gently began pushing that huge cock into my hot wet cunt. In just a little then he would withdraw and then in a little further. God it was wonderful, my head was spinning with delight. It felt soooo good. Little by little he pushed he pushed hs monster cock into me. Then as Jeff tightened his but mussels giving his cock an extra thrust, Sally had her first orgasm of the evening. It was wonderful. It was mind blowing! Jeff felt another load of her love honey flood her hot wet pussy.

Jeff, had wonderful stamina, he fucked me from every position, He not only had a big cock he knew how to use it to full advantage to please a woman. Soon I lost count of how may orgasm's I had.

Finally when Sally was nearing exhaustion Jeff began to climax. His strokes became a little quicker and more force full, quicker and quicker as he moaned I'm cumming, I'm cumming. His cock surged jerked as he began to climax. He pushed it in as deep as possible and held it there buried in Sally's hot dripping wet pussy, while his cock surged and pulsed sending huge streams of cum into into her cunt, Sally orgasmed again, this time deeper and more violently than before. Jeff kept the pressure up forcing his huge prick even further in. Sally screamed “ Oh my God Jeff your cock feels like it is exploding.” It feels so fucking good!

Jeff slowly pulled his cock nearly our only to begin slowly fucking Sally again. They both savored the moment slowly repeating what a few moments ago had been a hot frenzy. After several moments he pulled his still engorged cock from her. Sally looked down in amazement, his cock had one long string of cum that extended to her cunt. His is balls had several extended drips of cum hanging from them.

Seeing it, Sally's eyes opened wide and she said that looks so good, can I have all of it. Before he could answer, Sally began ever so slowly to to lick his balls clean using the tip of her tongue. Then she ran her sticky tongue over her lips. Mmmm that is sooo good. I want every last drop of it. As she licked it e cum continued to oozed from his huge dick.

Sally took her time savoring every last sticky drop. When she finished his balls. She began licking his cock clean. First with the tip of her tongue along the bottom of his cock, then taking the whole thing in her sweet little mouth. Again she used tongue to full advantage running it up and down the sensitive bottom of his cock.

By the time she was finished his cock was starting to get hard again. Then with her mouth and lips still saturated with his cum she kissed him on the lips and rammed her tongue into his mouth. Jeff had never had a woman do that to him before and it set off a sexual explosion deep inside him.

He guided his slippery wet cock into her soaked cunt and they began fucking again. They fucked three times that evening not counting the oral sex when Jeff came in Sally's mouth. It was a night she would never forget.

Next morning he was gone. As Sally laid there thinking about what a wonderful evening she had, a thought raced thru her mind. I wonder if anyone in this town has 10 inch dick?,

As for how Barbie's evening went you will have to use your imagination.

Published 
Written by John
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments