Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bikini Party

"After lounging by the pool in see thru micro bikinis, my wife decides to throw a micro bikini party"

37
13 Comments 13
69.9k Views 69.9k
8.9k words 8.9k words
Famous Story
One of the benefits of having a pool in the backyard that is private and surrounded by greenery is that you don't always have to be clothed appropriately to enjoy the water. Although our house was always open for visitors and the friends of our kids, there were times when my wife and I could enjoy a quiet uninterrupted swim.

On those warm nights when the kids were asleep, it was so refreshing to strip off and have a naked swim before going to bed. There is something erotic and exciting about being naked in the pool that normally hosts friends and neighbours. Also, the sight of my beautiful wife naked in the water under the stuff was the stuff of fantasy. Now it was a fantasy come true although not as often as I would wish.

Another benefit to the pool was its effect on our sex life. Because of the privacy of the pool, I began to buy some cheeky swimsuits and bikinis for my wife. While she lacked the confidence after two children to ever wear bikinis in public, she did gradually warm to the idea of wearing something sexy for me. Although I don't think she was really prepared for just how sexy I wanted to take it.

Buying sexy bikinis on the internet is a fun experience. The company where I bought ours is called Wicked Weasel. They cater for couples and although they make very sexy bikinis, they emphasise the “non-pornographic” nature of their business. I think this is what attracts many women and couples to their sites. They like to publish photos of their customers in the swimsuits and I was always happy to look at them imagining my own beautiful wife in similar outfits. The comments of customers also gave me confidence that the gear would be comfortable as well as sexy for us both.

I started with something simple but small. There is nothing very large available anyway. The top fitted her large firm breasts perfectly. There was just enough coverage to maintain her dignity and more than enough to keep my eyes very busy. The bottoms were more of a challenge though. They were tinier than anything she had ever worn or seen before. She was obviously going to need a shave! The thong design was also going to take her some getting used to and she did complain about how it felt. But she wore them once in the pool and they came off pretty quickly so she didn't have to worry about the “wedgie” feeling.

I took her comments to heat and the second pair were more full in the back but still cut very high in the front. She decided to shave the minimum amount possible and still maintain hair but it was going to be an ongoing issue. I persisted ordering clothing and urging her to try them on. I varied the bikinis with some other accessories which she really like and gave her some confidence. Whilst only for the bedroom and times when the kids were away, she gradually grew in confidence to put them on without my urging.

I took it to the next step with the next two pairs of bikinis that I bought. The first pair were the largest I could buy but were yellow in colour and very see through. Once wet, it was as though she was not wearing anything. This drew attention to her magnificent chocolate coloured nipples, which stood out against her white skin. But the biggest impression were what the bottoms revealed. Her bush, although shaped and trimmed, was so visible as to make her look naked. I can't tell you how excited this made me as I just didn't know where to look. Her nipples stood to attention also showing her excitement but she wore a scowl on her face indicating she wasn't completely happy with my choice.

“I guess I'll have to shave even more off now.”

“I'd suggest you just get rid of it all dear. No point being conservative!”

After a half hour “interruption” for sex, I urged her to try on the second pair. Called the “microminimus” the bottoms are visible only to the keen eye. The back is just a string and the front would barely be an inch across at its widest point. Again, there was more bush out of the bikini than in. It also had the habit of riding up inside the lips of her pussy, showing her meaty and delicious lips to me. She just laughed and pulled them up further showing off. She clearly was not taking this pair seriously as a bikini! That was fine by me as I went to her, moved the string of the bikini aside without taking them off, and slid straight in to her juicy, welcoming pussy. She laughed and gasped and screamed and we never quite made it into the pool.

That was two years ago and we have quite a collection now.

Although not appropriate to wear when any children were around she did surprise me a few times by wearing the small but non-see through bikinis when close friends were visiting. It got her friends talking and she was willing to fill in the details. The sexy talk around the swimming pool was often too much for me and I had to dive into the cold water to hide my excitement. We have many females friends who are all close to us in age and interests and it was quite normal for me to be the only male with four or five women around the pool. As I love cooking and hospitality, I was always happy to keep the glasses filled and the food served. Great things happen around the pool when the women are well fed and watered.

***

Part Two

On one such afternoon our friend Marissa, or Mia as she was known, was over when the kids were out. She and I were enjoying a refreshing gin and tonic by the pool when my wife came home. She said hello and went inside to change out of her work clothes. She shocked me by returning wearing one of the very see through bikini tops and a towel wrapped around her waist. I smiled and winked and she demanded a stiff drink in return and sat down in my chair beside the pool. After two strong drinks, she asked our friend if she wanted to swim. She said she would like to but didn't bring any swim wear.

“That's okay. You know I have lots of things to wear in the pool. Go and put something on and join me in the water.”

“Now you know that is not going to happen Carla. We have all seen what you wear into the pool and none of those bikinis are going to fit me!”

“Come on Mia, it is not about how they fit. It is just that you are not game to try. I have had two kids just like you and still carry too many extra pounds but I am not going to let that stop me from having fun. I am not here to show off or make you feel bad. I just enjoy the privacy of this space and choose to wear what I like. Look!”

And with that she stood up, took off the sarong and dived into the pool. She came back out of the water and sat down in her chair dripping wet.

I don't know who got the bigger shock, our friend Marissa, or me. My wife's olive skin glistened in the sunlight as she reached over and drank her entire G&T in one go. Her breasts were nearly falling out of the side of the bikini, leaving the completely see through fabric gripping on to the extended nipple. Her brown aureole were exposed to our shocked stares. The water dripped further down to a pair of bottoms that were really only visible on the sides. They covered her pussy but as she sat with her legs only slightly apart, there was no bush to cover. For the first time ever, all of her pubic hair was gone and she was completely exposed through the wet fabric.

“There is nothing to feel ashamed of. I am going to sit here like this in front of you because you are a good friend and I trust you. I feel good about my body and I am doing this for me – not anyone else. Now if you want to join me I am happy to go inside and show you where everything is and you can choose something to wear. If you don't want to, then I am still going to wear this. Okay?”

There was silence around the pool as we took in what she had said. For Mia it sounded like a challenge that she could take on or ignore. Her mind was obviously working overtime. For me, I was just dumbstruck at my amazing wife sitting in front of me virtually naked, exposed and bald! It didn't get any better than this.

Except when Mia stood up, ordered another drink and went inside to get changed.

When I came back out with the drink, I was alone with Clara for a minute. She looked up at me and smiled a sexy, wicked smile. She spread her legs and whispered, “Do you like?”

Her finger moved gently over the fabric just to get my attention in case I didn't know what she was referring to.

“It's all I can do not to rip off those bottoms and ravish you right here and now. We could probably finish by the time Marissa got back.”

She crossed her legs straight away and looked at me with fierce, passionate eyes.

“You'll have to wait, but believe me - it will be worth it. In the meantime just enjoy what's on offer.”

I stared at her in silence taking in the vision of her full breasts. They were my favourite part of her and were still very firm and upright. The bikini mostly held them in place although they did spill erotically to the side every now and then.

Mia returned in a rainbow, non-see through bikini, but with a very tight seam running down the front of the bottoms. It was one of my favourite models showing off a camel toe even though the coverage was more than normal.

“I chose this one because it wasn't see through and was the biggest I could find, but it is nearly cutting me in two.”

“Yes it is and it looks sensational on you.”

With that, she covered herself with her hands and started to go back inside.

“No please don't go. I was only saying how beautiful you looked. I tell Carla when she looks hot and I am not going to do any different for you. You look stunning and you need to know that.”

“But it is obscene.”

“Says who?” asked Carla.

“Well it is just showing too much.”

“No. This is showing too much,” Carla said as she stood up in her non-existent bikini. She grabbed Marissa by the hand and together they jumped in the pool.

I sat down to watch and to listen. They laughed nervously at first and then happily after that. They drank, floated, swam, and eventually forgot what they were or weren't wearing.

From my position, I saw my friend as I had never seen her before. Her breasts were perhaps one size smaller than my wife's but they were just as spectacular. Although I couldn't make out her nipples through the top, the bikini covered her enough that I had to use some imagination. Her bare stomach showed the benefit of many sessions at the gym with my wife and a lot of Zumba classes.

On the few occasions that I was able to catch a glimpse below, I could see some tufts of brown pubic hair poking out the side of cloth. But the big ticket item was the front of the bikini. It hugged her pussy so tightly and divided her pussy lips neatly into two. I could only imagine what it would be like to run my tongue up and down that line and taste her.

Several times my wife's breast came out of her top and each time she casually lifted the side of the bikini and tucked it back into place. She was more casual and relaxed than I have ever seen her. Although this was just about my ultimate fantasy, I couldn't wait for Mia to go home so that I could tear off Carla's string and we could fuck ourselves silly.

***

Part Three

Over the period of a month or two my sexy wife repeated the same scenario with our other friends. One by one, they were introduced to these bikinis as Carla became more and more daring. My absolute favourite is a one piece that was almost non-existent in the back and even sexier at the front. Made from pastel, see through coloured fabric, the top covered everything well and then the cut narrowed to a small ring at the stomach before widening to the hips and cut high over the tops of the thighs. It did manage to cover everything and it did look very classy. But it actually covered very little and the effect was sexy and erotic. Carla is not very tall and has gorgeous long hair that curls down her back. When looking at her in this one piece it looks as if she is only wearing the bottoms of a bikini.

She chose this one when another friend Cathy, and her husband Bruce, were over. She said she wore the one piece because Bruce was there and she needed to cover up. That was fine until she removed the sarong and went into the water. The poor man nearly choked. He is the same age as me, only much better looking. He has a more rugged look and his voice is deep and sexy. He gets looks wherever he goes and although we have a monogamous relationship, it wouldn't surprise me if Clara was showing off a little for him.

Following the usual plan, Cathy went inside to change. She came out wearing bikinis but also a long t-shirt and shorts. She jumped hurriedly into the pool. She didn't feel comfortable in herself to wear just the bikini and we all respected that. We left the two girls in the pool and went inside to prepare dinner. After ten minutes, we noticed the wet shorts were at the side of the pool. The girls were deep in conversation. Bruce couldn't take his eyes off Carla's expansive breasts and large aureole.

When it was time for dinner, they both came out of the pool wearing only swimsuits. Cathy had ditched the shirt but was in a hurry to cover herself in a towel. I nearly dropped the plates when I saw her. I had no idea what an amazing body she had. She had chosen a dark blue or black bandeau top that wrapped around and literally squashed her very large breasts. I had known here for some time but never knew just how big her breasts were. They were emphasised even more by the wrap-around top that just hugged all of the flesh together, much as a lusty pair of hands would.

She stood on a pair of remarkably, fine legs that rose to a medium sized bikini bottom that hid little. It was obvious that she was well shaved and in good shape. Her arse, like most women with large boobs, was small but the back of her thighs and legs were a sight to behold.

Just as I was caught staring, so was Bruce who was drooling over my wife. The cut of her one piece meant that the fabric had wedged between her pussy lips and one side was completely exposed. She either hadn't noticed, or didn't care, as they both laughed at us for being unable to move as we shamelessly perved at the two magnificent women before us. The moment broke the tension and we all sat together to eat, with the girls not covering up as they ate, offering us blokes a view of their bikini framed breasts.

***

Part Four

Once we had the idea of a party, we put it into action straight away before we got nervous and changed our minds. After all, if we had invited friends over as individuals, why not have a bikini party with everyone there at the same time? Bruce and I would look after the hospitality and it would be strictly a girls night only. The ground rules were, that everyone had to be wearing WW bikinis, either bringing their own, or using our collection. Bikinis had to be worn at the rear of the house and around the pool. You could wear what you liked in the front part of the house. This was particularly important as people arrived and needed time to relax get used to the idea. The other rule was that this was a bikini party, not a sex or swingers party. Sex was not to be the end result of all of this. You had to go home to your partner if that is what you wanted. There would be a time after midnight when the girls could take off the top part of the bikini but bottoms, for what they are worth, had to stay on. This was about having fun, enjoying the pool, the company and a positive expression of their bodies.

It was, of course, very sexual. There was no denying that aspect. It was my ultimate fantasy and Carla and I were going to fuck like rabbits for weeks after this. This kind of sexuality had more to do with exhibitionism than blatant sex. Every exhibitionist needs an audience and this group provided a place to safely push some boundaries to show off and also to watch. The clothing was designed to put the woman in control of herself, what she showed and to whom. Tonight was the night for us all to see just how far we could go in exposing, watching and encouraging others to do more than they had before.

Bruce and I were dressed in tight fitting boxer shorts and aprons. We were to be professional but also to be part of the gathering and play our part as voyeurs to the girls as exhibitionists. Carla had spent a few hours getting ready, shaving her legs and pussy, although I wasn't allowed to watch or help. She put on a tight fitting bodice, which held her breasts together and pushed them out. She wore very tight boy shorts and sexy tights that left the top of her thighs exposed. A pair of high heels and red lipstick made her look hot. She deliberately dressed out of character for the evening as nothing about the night was going to be very normal. She waited in the front room with a drink and tapped her foot nervously.

The first guest arrived and I answered the door. Suzy, was standing there looking rather over dressed in a coat with a bag at her side. Of all of the women coming tonight, it was Suzy who I most fantasised about. She had been divorced very young and had led an exciting, single life for the last few years. I knew she was not innocent or a normal, suburban housewife and it would be interesting to see how she behaved tonight.

She was very tall and in great shape. Her breasts were about the perfect size and shape, between a B and C cup. Her long legs went all the way up to her arse which was spectacular. The idea of seeing her tall, slim body by the pool with these other women was enough to make the front of my apron rise. She gave me a kiss hello and grabbed my apron rubbing her hand up and down as she whispered her greeting.

As I shut the door, she took off her coat and handed it to me. Her bikinis must have been in the bag because she looked like a business woman in heels, a very short black skirt and a white blouse. As she walked her breasts and nipples moved and swayed under the white fabric showing off her braless state. I laughed at her sexiness and sassiness. What a way to come to a pool party. She had probably brought four or five changes of outfits.

Lisa came in next. She is petite but very outgoing. She has beautiful straight blond hair and the face of a young woman even though she is in her late thirties. She wore daggy shorts and t-shirt, like she always does and walked in and sat down without any fanfare. She has the reputation of being a bit of a hippie, so I was very interested to see how she would fit in with the others.

Donna and Cath came together. Donna is a luscious Goddess. When she was single, she wore some incredibly sexy outfits to try and pick up men. Once she found her man, married him and had the required two children, she returned to being ultra conservative. Her husband was very conservative and probably demanded that of her, but there is a side to Donna that would love a night like this. She also came dressed in street clothes, but with a large bag on her arm. She complimented me on my outfit and went to sit down.

Danni arrived looking ravishing. She is much younger than the rest of the crowd and is a colleague from my work. When I invited her to the party, she shrugged her shoulders and said, “Yes,” in a fairly nonchalant manner. I didn't think she would come but I'm glad she did. I hadn't actually contemplated what she would be like in a bikini until she arrived at the door.

Firstly, Danni is very tall, at about six foot. She has a huge smile and big eyes. She is very skinny except for one part of her. Her breasts are very large and sit on a very tight frame. She has trouble dressing appropriately at work because her breasts are so prominent. It is not that her tits are overly large, it is just that she is tall and skinny.

As I hugged her and welcomed her my mind was undressing her and wondering what she was going to wear. She hugged me back and offered me a kiss on the lips. She then confidently strode past me into the lounge room. Dressed, as always, in a pair of tight, low fitting jeans and a tight T shirt, she never lacked confidence. She carried no bag with her, indicating she had what she needed or would have to borrow some gear. Her presence filled the room and there were cheers and laughter as she entered the room with the other girls.

Cath grabbed a hold of me and expressed just how nervous she was. She told me she was wearing her bikini underneath her clothes but was too scared to take them off. The top, she said, was one size too small and the bottoms keep disappearing from view. I laughed at her seriousness and told her not to worry as it was not the bikinis that we were going to be looking at. She nearly walked back out the door but I convinced her to stay.

When Mia arrived, I locked the door and we walked into the “clothed” room for a drink. Only Suzy and Clara wore sexy clothes but it was early days.

I gave my welcome speech and told everyone the rules and expectations. They had all been here and we all knew each other so there was no reason to be anything but honest with each other. The front room was for anyone to wear normal clothes and there is no pressure to do anything they didn't want to. Outside in the pool area, was for bikinis only. At least until midnight, or the games hour started, the girls should keep tops and bottoms on. Bruce brought in some food as I served drinks and the party started. After half an hour we rang a bell to say that the pool area was open and if people needed to get changed they could.

Suz, Clara and Mia went off giggling together to get changed and the atmosphere changed from relaxed conversation to nervous silence. Danni asked the other girls if they had something she could wear as she came with nothing. Their wicked laughter and comments made Danni smile and they went into the bedroom together. Then Cath downed her drink and began to strip off.

“I didn't come here to be a wallflower so I guess it is time to get out there and enjoy myself.” Her breasts bounced out of her T-shirt as it flew over her head. The red and white sailor stripe material hugged her moving flesh with ease. All eyes were upon her as she pulled the bikini back down over the white underside of her breasts. Then she undid her jeans and pulled them off awkwardly, whilst trying to pull the string out of her arse at the same time. She stood nearly naked in front of her stunned friends. Throwing her hands out to her sides she said, “Well, are you going to join me or make me stand here looking like a whale in these things?”

The others laughed and stood up to pick up bags and finish their drinks. Donna, thanked her for going first and asked Cath to help her choose something to wear. As they were both larger women, Donna needed some advice. She took out the four outfits that she had bought especially for the occasion. One was the see through one piece, which Cath had seen Clara wear before. One was the bandeau top that Cath had worn. Then there was the conservative rainbow bikini with an almost full cut at the back and the final piece was a very small bikini both top and bottom which would never have covered Donna's ample breasts.

“What did you buy those for? They won’t cover anything at all?”

“That was the idea. But now that I am here I am not so certain.”

"Why don't you start with the rainbow and see what happens later? There will be heaps of time to change as you get more confident.”

The first three girls went out the back to meet Cath. Carla looked magnificent in a new one piece that I had never seen before. It was almost conservative. Whilst it was dry, it covered everything although it did seem to be very tight fitting. I loved way her breasts were flattened across her chest by the fabric and her nipples struggle to stand up and be seen.

AliceThorn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceThorn

From the back, the suit was non-existent. Just a strap across the neck and a string that disappeared between the cheeks of her bum.

Suz had gone for small straight away. The black top was thin and barely covered her nipples. Neither did the top provide much support and her firm breasts swayed as she walked. I couldn't take my eyes from here. Her perfectly formed stomach was toned and the two bones at her hips stood guard in front of her pussy. From previous encounters at the pool, I had noticed that her lips were very prominent down below. This outfit emphasised the outline of her meaty outer lips and then the protruding inner lips visible further below. Nothing was left to the imagination and she looked like sex on legs.She also knew how good she looked and played to her audience.

Mia had more confidence now than the first time she borrowed Carla's rainbow suit. Today he wore her see through suit with pride. When it was dry it was orange but I couldn't wait to see it wet, when it would disappear to reveal her secrets. Donna came to my side and grabbed my arm. She was shaking with nerves. When I went to look at her she stopped me.

“Don't look. I'm just going to stand here for a minute and get used to being in public with no clothes on.”

“You aren't in public, you are with friends and you are wearing clothes.”

“It is actually worse than not wearing anything because these things just show off all of your private bits.”

“I think that's what makes them so popular and fun.”

Lisa took her other arm and joined our conversation.

“I am just about to separate from my husband and this is just fantastic. Getting to be here with you girls like this is good for me. I can feel happy and healthy again. Please relax and enjoy it with me.”

The two of them hugged. Lisa the petite, skinny one and Donna the voluptuous Goddess. Donna's full breasts bumped against Lisa's shoulders as they came together. The excess came tumbling out the side of the top and her whole breasts was revealed. Lisa just laughed as she grabbed at Donna's now naked breast.

“I wish mine were big enough to fall out of my top. These are just beautiful. And look how far your nipple stands out. Oh my god, it must be a centimetre long!”

She pulled the extended nipple gently in her fingers admiring then way it responded to her touch. After the shock wore off, Donna quickly brushed Lisa's hand away and gathered her breast into the too small covering. Her face was bright red and she didn't know what to do. Lisa just laughed and held her hand. This all happened at my side and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Carla crept up behind me and put her hand under my apron and forcefully took a hold of my enlarged penis.

“Don't get too excited big boy. You have to wait a long time before you get any relief you know.”

I turned to kiss her and moved my hands over the tight fabric covering her chest.

“I haven't seen this little number before. Did you buy it especially for today?”

“I did. And a few other extras you haven't seen either.”

“I can't wait. I hope they get progressively smaller. And it looks like Suzy is going to give you some competition tonight too.”

We looked over to see the sultry Suz sitting on the pool's edge with her legs slightly apart, talking to Mia in the pool. Mia was looking up directly at her long legs with a clear view of her pussy covered in the thinnest of Lycra.

Danni climbed out of the pool alongside of Suz and sat down beside her smiling as always. My guess is that Danni chose her own outfit as it was typically her. Her breasts stood out and demanded to be seen in a bikini top that was just hanging on, held together by a criss-cross of string between her breasts. The only thing holding the bikini in place seemed to be her own breasts, which cupped the fabric perfectly. The fabric was not very see through but it emphasised her natural beauty and shape. She caught my eye from across the pool and smiled happily. The way she sat talking to Suz meant that I could not see her bottoms. Because of the angle I was looking, I could not see any fabric at all as she sat with her legs together. My mind was racing as whatever she was wearing must have been very small.

***

Part Five

At ten o'clock we rang a bell to start the first game. Some of the girls took the opportunity to change into new outfits. I had made two large floating dice, each with different words written on the side. As the ladies gathered together in and around the pool, I showed them what was written on each dice. On one dice was simply written “top” or “bottom” on the sides, three times each. On the other dice was written the following:

Swap left

Swap right

Get wet

Remove for a turn

Take someone else's off for a turn

Change outfit

With each woman throwing both dice it would reveal that they had to swap their top with someone to the left or remove their bottoms for a turn etc. There was no pressure about doing this as you could pass, but everyone wanted to play, albeit with some nervous laughter.

Carla started and had to swap her top for Suzy. This was relatively easy although it was the first time tonight that the tops had come off. Carla had taken her one piece off and replaced it with a bikini. It was the style with the seam down the middle of the bottoms creating a camel toe. The two took off their bikini tops to the appropriate music that Bruce had set up. Carla's top covered much more of Suz than her own and was positively conservative compared to what she exchanged. Carla was having some trouble however. No matter how she tried to wear it, the top could not cover her nipples or the bottom of her breasts. It looked like a patch or sticker over a part of the nipple leaving the rest of her white skin exposed. Marissa helped her tie it behind her back and for the first time tonight, Carla looked a little uncomfortable and embarrassed.

It was Mia's turn to be very embarrassed. She spun remove her bottoms for a turn. There was laughter and squeals all round but Mia went red then white. She asked the group if she could make it her top instead as she couldn't remove her bottoms yet. Everyone was happy as Clara undid her top and threw it at Bruce. Mia crossed her arms causing her cleavage to rise and spill out above her hand bra which made her look even sexier.

Lisa was next and had to change her bottoms. She went to the bedroom and brought out a different pair as she only had the ones she was wearing. She took of her bottoms quickly revealing lots of pussy hair and a very tight arse. She turned away and bent over as she pulled up a thong, which wedged itself firmly into her pussy. The cute little star of her asshole was also visible as the string came up between her cheeks. She modelled the new bottom briefly showing us her pussy hair and then sat down laughing and drank some more.

Donna was next and she also had to swap tops. Unfortunately, for her though it was with Lisa. Swapping a D cup for an A cup was going to be lots of fun as Donna was about to find out. Donna has superb breasts which are probably closer to DD and then there are those oversized nipples standing on top. She really is a sight to behold and Lisa was not going to miss out on the action. Having already grabbed a handful previously, she waited for Donna to make the first move.

Donna put her hands underneath her full breasts and lifted the bikini up and over her head like a T Shirt. For a moment, she sat with her hands up and her breasts lifted high for all to see. They were the perfect shape and swung generously with her arm movements. Lisa stopped and stared before remembering to remove her own top. In contrast, her own tits were small and consisted of mainly small, red nipples. There was something very sexy and erotic however at the two of them side by side looking at each other’s breasts. The large and the small, each jealous of what the other had without fully realising how beautiful they each were in their own bodies. Lisa grabbed the top and put it on. It covered not just her breasts but most of her chest. She pulled it tight to try and emphasis her hard nipples underneath.

Meanwhile Donna was trying hard to cover herself with her hands and put the new undersized top over her shoulders. The problem for her wasn't so much the small size of the fabric but that her tits moved so easily when she tied it on. It seemed that the bikini stayed still and her breasts moved with her body. The result being a movable feast of white flesh, brown aureole and huge, erect nipples. The nipples prevented her tits from covering up again and the fabric seemed to only cover one side or the other.

The game continued until Cath rolled "removed someone else's bottom for one round". This provoked immediate whistles and laughter. She chose Carla as “punishment” for putting them all in this situation. Again, Carla seemed more nervous than anyone else. Cath even demanded that she remove Carla's bottoms herself, to enjoy her embarrassment. Cath placed Carla on her chair so that everyone could see and gradually removed the tight bottoms and slid them down her legs. Carla covered her freshly shaved pussy with her hands and bent her knees to try and hide herself. Mia grabbed her hands and put them behind her back. Carla's exposure was complete. Her nude and bald pussy was open and her inner lips glistened with wetness. She looked down at herself with embarrassment and again tried to cover herself up. After a few seconds silence, which felt like minutes, the girls let Carla sit down and we offered a fresh round of drinks to break the atmosphere.

Danni was the only one who hadn't had a turn and all eyes went to her as she threw the two dice into the air. She had to go and change outfits. With a smile and a shrug she walked off into the bedroom refusing all offers to help. She returned in a few minutes with underwear rather than bikinis. The top was an apricot corset style bodice that fastened at the front. It covered from her navel up to her cleavage but she had left a few of the fasteners undone at the top and bottom. It was very see thru and looked very classy. The bottoms were the same colour in lacy fabric. The panties barely hid anything as Danni walked like a fashion model up and down the side of the pool. Lisa started some commentary about the outfit and the model and the show went on for a few minutes to much laughter and cheers.

Then Lisa said in her mock commentators voice, “You can see just how sexy this top is and how easy it is to take off. As Danni will now demonstrate, the fasteners unclip at the front and when all the clips are undone, the bodice springs open to reveal all.“

Danni, with all of the confidence of a super model, started undoing the clips from the top down. At the last one, the front opened to reveal absolutely perfect breasts. Their shape and form were like tear drops and her tan lines outlined their shape perfectly. She stood for a moment and then let the top fall to the ground. And dived into the pool. Everyone cheered and applauded as she sat up on the pool side laughing at her own performance.

Brett rang the bell as an invitation for anyone else to remove bikini tops if they wanted. Suz swam up behind Mia and pulled hers off in one movement, before she had time to react. This provoked a free for all in the pool, which found tops flying to all parts amid the froth and squeals of laughter. Soon after Carla and Suz came up behind Bruce and I and pulled our boxer shorts down and then off leaving us covered by our aprons, only at the front. We didn't try and fight too hard at it was only fair that we had been watching the girls get their gear off all night.

***

Part Six

Around midnight the party moved inside. We were all pretty spent having been drinking, eating and swimming for hours. The girls were used to being topless and were completely relaxed in their interactions now. As they flopped on the couches and bean bags, there was an intimacy in the air that was formed by the events of the evening. Clara and Marissa were now wearing the microminimus bottoms that barely existed.

Danielle had found another pair of panties and looked more than comfortable in them. Her long legs fell out of the undies and curled around her on the couch. Suz had changed into some micro shorts that were loose fitting and yet incredibly short as to be almost not there.

As she sat with her legs up on the couch, her hairless pussy lips were there for all to see. Lisa and Donna were getting on very well and they were reclining on two bean bags on the floor. Lisa's pussy hair flowed out proudly from her bottoms and Donna was wearing the most conservative item that she could find. Lisa was curled up using Donna's shoulder as a pillow.

Her fascination with Donna's breasts was obvious as she lay there with her fingers unconsciously circled Donna's nipples, teasing and provoking a response. As the nipple grew, Lisa would pull it and twist it until Donna slapped her hand away. Lisa saw it coming though and moved her hand away first. Donna's own hand slapped her breast with a clapping sound. The conversation in the room stopped. Lisa's response was natural and revealing. With one hand, she grabbed at her own pussy and let out a slight moan.

“Ooooh, I love that sound. I love having my own titty slapped.” With that, Lisa brought her hand down upon her breast and nipple with a slap.

“Do you like it Donna?” And without time for a response Lisa gently slapped Donna's breast from the side. Not enough to hurt but enough to move her flesh and send vibrations through her body.

Donna didn't speak, but instead looked at where her hand had struck. Lisa took this as permission to continue and gave the other breast a slightly firmer smack this time from above.

Lisa took Donna's hand to her own small tit and offered to show her how to do it.

“If you come down like this over my nipples, it sends pleasure all the way to my toes. I love it when a guy does that to me, but I have never done it to another girl. Especially to someone with such beautiful boobs as yours.”

Mesmerised by what was going on Donna asked, ”How hard do you like it?”

“Try me and see.”

Donna brought her hand down gently, only to hear Lisa laughing.

“That tickles! Do it like this,” and she slapped Donna across her right breast causing her to flinch. Donna's shocked response was to hit Lisa even harder leaving a red mark just above her nipple. Lisa's hand now disappeared inside her bottoms with her legs spread open.

“God that felt good!”

Suzy sensed it was time to either join in or change the topic decided to take a risk and continue the theme.

"Lisa, have you ever tried nipple clamps? They are amazing.”

“Nipple clamps” screeched Marissa grabbing at her own tits. “That must be so painful!”

“Well yes it is but it is also incredibly pleasurable. There seems to be an electric current that runs between my nipples and my cunt,” replied Suzy.

The word “cunt” echoed around the room.

“Whenever a guy squeezes my breasts, pulls and twists my nipples until it starts to hurt I get so wet.”

“Well you are going to love breast feeding Suzy,” said Donna who had returned from her shock at what Lisa was doing to her.

All of the mothers in the room laughed and unconsciously looked down at their breasts. Mia began pulling on her nipple to make it stiff.

“I'll do that for you Mia,” said Suz as she rolled over to Marissa's side of the lounge. Suz expertly extended her tongue over Larissa's flat nipple and cupped her breast in her hand. She sucked the nipple into her mouth and then began to gently nibble at her flesh whist Mia closed her eyes to feel the pleasure. Her eyes flew open though as Suz had seized the now erect nipple between her teeth and began pulling. With her fingers, she grabbed the other breast and began scraping her nails over the other nipple. Mia was somewhere between pleasure and pain as Suz pulled, twisted and scraped her breasts.

“Let’s see how long we can make it.”

With that, Suz pulled her nipple between thumb and forefinger and pulled, not just the nipple but the whole breast. She pulled up so that the whole breast moved up into a strange shape. Mia's mouth was open but no sound came out. Without warning Suz let go and let her breast drop. This time Mia cried out and rubbed her flesh.

This time it was Suz's turn to cry out in pain. Without her knowing, Lisa had left the room and returned with some clothes pegs. She reached forward and pinched a clothes peg on Suz's left breast but it fell off. Lisa climbed on top ready to playfully restrain her and try again but instead Suz grabbed Lisa and pulled her astride so that she had access to her breasts.

“Lisa, how did you know that I love clothes pegs?” With that, Lisa placed one on the side of Suz's right breast. Another one went underneath and finally one on the inside. Lisa repeated the dose on her left breast so that there were six in total. Lisa flicked each one causing a moan of pleasure from deep inside Suz. Then gently with a great deal of care, Lisa placed one right over Suz's nipple.

Suz arched up, thrust her hand between her legs and cried out in pleasure. Her arms and elbows crushed the clothes pegs causing more yelps until she relaxed. Lisa smiled at her knowingly, hoping that Suz would reciprocate the favour. Lisa removed them with her teeth to cries from Suz. The rest of the group had gathered around and Suz could feel the hot breath of her friends on her body. She was sweating, excited and overwhelmed with all of the attention.

Bruce and I had our hands underneath our aprons wanking quietly as we watched this performance. But he moved first to break the tension and offered coffee to everyone before they left.

It was time to go and the moment was broken. Cath in her usual style picked up her jeans and T-shirt from where she had left them and began to dress. She left her top off and her ample tits looked magnificent through her shirt as she prepared to leave. Mia and Donna went into a room to change, speaking in whispers as they went. Danni asked if she could crash for the night and headed for the spare room. Her tight little arse farewelled us as she walked up the hall to bed. She was more comfortable naked and was looking at me in a very dangerous way.

My good wife Clara took off her bikini bottoms declaring the night over. I got the feeling that if the other guests didn't leave soon then she was going to jump on top of me in front of everyone. Lisa and Suz showed no signs of wanting to leave though. They were lying on the couch with their heads at either end talking intently about their various sexual experiences. Cath grabbed Bruce by his dick and led him out the door to the car. I don't think they were going to make it all the way home without some serious sex in the back seat.

Mia and Donna said their goodbyes and Donna went over to Lisa and they kissed. As they did, Lisa grabbed one last handful of Donna's flesh though her shirt and smiled.

That left the four of us. Clara was naked and I was clad only in a ridiculous apron, which I took off. Suzanne was lying on the couch with one leg up on the backrest and one on the floor. Her loose shorts were pulled aside exposing her clean-shaven pussy to Lisa. She was explaining to Lisa how it felt to be bald there during sex. Lisa was now sitting cross-legged watching Suz and listening intently to her stories.

Quietly, Clara came over to me in the arm chair, spread her legs over my hard cock and climbed up. I slipped into her normally tight pussy with ease. It was a virtual waterfall inside of her and she breathed a sigh of relief when she lifted her legs and placed all of her weight on top of my penis. She stopped there and moved her internal muscles around my cock enjoying the sensation of being full. Ever so slowly I lifted her from the waist and lowered her again, beginning the gentle rhythm of a long awaited fuck.

Suz saw us out of the corner of her eye. She stood up, removed her shorts and slid in behind Lisa. She reclined Lisa into herself so that they were both looking at us. Gradually Suzy encircled Lisa's right breast grabbing as much tight flesh as she could. She squeezed and then released causing Lisa to close her eyes and tense her body. She did the same again, this time with the other breast. Groping, pulling, releasing.

The rhythm was the same as ours as I lifted and lowered Clara onto my cock. Clara could not see the other two women and was only aware of the nerve endings in her pussy. The other two were as silent as they could be until Suz lifted her hand and slapped Lisa's breast hard. Instinctively I lifted my own hand and gently slapped Clara on the arse. She groaned a desperate yes and as Suz repeated the dose to Lisa so I slapped a little harder on Clara's gorgeous bottom.

Suz reached down to the couch and pulled out some clothes pegs. She started this time with one firmly on the nipple. Lisa cried out . But Suz only pulled it and turned it more and then pulled it off allowing blood to return to the nipple causing more pain and pleasure. Lisa was in another world now and her eyes seemed to turn white and disappear. Suz knew exactly what she was doing and Lisa was a willing recipient.

Meanwhile I picked up Clara from our sitting position and without withdrawing from her soaked cunt, I walked over to the couch where the other two were, and lay Clara down there. With her legs over my shoulders I began a faster, harder rhythm causing her breasts to rise and fall with the weight of my thrusts.

From her position, she could see intimately what the other two were doing and even touch them if she wanted. Suz was punishing the right breast with four or five clothes pins and slapping the other breast with her free hand. With each slap, Clare's pussy tightened and she let out a gasp. Suz noticed and began to slap Lisa's breast more frequently.

Clara was responding to the breast turning red and Lisa's nipple getting ever more hard. Suz leaned further forward and waited until I was fully inside Clara when she brought her palm down firmly on Clara's right breast. She squeezed my cock so hard I couldn't move. She cried out in pleasure and opened her eyes to meet Suz's.

Suz replied with another slap and then another, this last one barely touching her breast but slapping the erect nipple instead. Clara cried out and then orgasmed, extracting my own pent up orgasm that had been building all night. I collapsed on top of her as we twitched and shook for another minute in the throes of our pleasure. Lisa also cried out with three of her own fingers in her hairy cunt while Suz flicked and twisted the clothes pins on her breasts. The heat and smell of sex enveloped us for what seemed like hours as we lay on the couch in silence.

We had barely touched each other and yet the four of us had shared a deep passion that had never been touched before. We waited in silence for that awkward moment of embarrassment or regret but it never came. I looked at the three women before me and was overcome by their differences, their beauty and their eroticism. Clara and I separated ourselves and cleaned up the mess from our love making. Lisa was almost asleep in Suz's arms. Suz looked at us with a deep knowing that our trust and friendship had grown this night. We brought her some pillows and a blanket and said goodnight. Suz caressed Clare's red and sore breast, which only served to get her going again. I separated them and took Clara to bed and fucked once more.

The next morning the two women were gone. They left their WW bikinis behind.

Published 
Written by feistyknight
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments