Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Tease

"We have a sexy friend over for her birthday dinner and things get a little wild"

46
14 Comments 14
24.5k Views 24.5k
7.0k words 7.0k words
The doorbell rang.

"Can you get that, honey?" my wife asked as she busily prepared appetizers.

Our good friend Kim was coming over for her birthday dinner. Recently divorced and gorgeous, she'd been our close friend for years. My wife was well aware of the sexual attraction between Kim and me, but since it was just a harmless flirtation she did nothing to discourage it. In fact, she seemed to enjoy it.

I opened the door and invited Kim inside. "Happy birthday!" I said as we met in a warm hug. As she continued to squeeze me I realized she wasn't in any hurry to let me go. We held each other tight and I rubbed her back.

"That feels good," she purred. I could feel her warm breath on my neck and her breasts pressing firmly into my chest, and I could feel myself starting to get aroused. Still holding me, she looked up into my eyes and smiled, "It's so good to see you."

Then she kissed me softly on the mouth. She grinned at my look of surprise and said, "I've been wanting to do that for a long time. I figured what the hell, it's my birthday."

Our lips met again and it was electric. I felt myself getting hard and I'm sure she felt it too. "Wow," I said stupidly. I felt lightheaded and was sure that all the blood had left my brain and was lodged in my pants.

My fingers finally noticed that her back was nice and smooth. "Going braless tonight?" I winked.

She grinned and whispered conspiratorially, "That's not all I forgot to wear!"

I raised my eyebrows and slid my hands down to her ass, ready for her to push them away like she'd done before. But this time she let me stroke her fine ass through the thin material of her skirt. Sure enough, there was no hint of anything but skin under her flimsy sundress. And believe me, I checked pretty carefully.

I cupped her firm buns in my palms and said, "Mmmm, my favorite. Sexy girl, short skirt, no panties. Of course you know I'm going to spend the whole night trying to peek up your skirt."

"Oh, I'm counting on it," she grinned wickedly and pulled out of my embrace. "You see these buttons down the front of my dress? How many are there? Eight? How about if I do this," and she unbuttoned the top two at the bottom two. "Now there's only four. How do you like that?"

"I love it," I confessed.

She stepped back and kicked off her sandals, held up her arms and said, "There. Now I'm wearing exactly one piece of clothing, held together by nothing more than 4 little buttons. Gets your imagination going, doesn't it?"

"That's not all it gets going, you little tease. Now come in and say hi to April and let me get you a drink."

In the kitchen the girls exchanged hugs and kisses and told each other how great they looked. I noticed that they really did look fantastic. "You know," I said, "you both look so gorgeous that I almost feel bad keeping you all to myself tonight."

My wife came over and said "Oo, aren't you sweet" as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I slid my hands down to her shapely ass and stroked it as we kissed. I noticed Kim watching my hands with a grin on her face. Then April breathed in my ear, "Keep up the sweet talk and you might just get lucky tonight." With a wink and a smile, she spun on her heal and went back to setting out the appetizers.

I was liking the way this evening was starting out. With a dopey grin on my face, I buzzed the blender-full of margs and poured us each one.

"Yikes, that's strong!" Kim made a face as she took a sip. "It's good, but it's strong!"

"We're trying to get you drunk," April teased.

"And when I'm tipsy, are you going to take advantage of me?" Kim teased right back.

April laughed and said enigmatically, "You're not the one that needs to worry about being taken advantage of!"

Carrying drinks and appetizers, we all settled comfortably into chairs on the deck outside to enjoy the warm summer evening. The heavy foliage of the trees provided cool shade and gave us some privacy. Friendly conversation filled the air as three good friends enjoyed each other's company. One by one we finished our first margaritas and I dutifully refilled them. They really were pretty strong and I was starting to feel a warm buzz after just one.

I looked at my wife and smiled a contented smile. She leaned over and kissed my cheek. "Oh, I need to pee," she said with surprise, and she quickly stood and hurried into the house. When she opened the door, our cat came trotting out and started wrapping itself around Kim's legs.

Kim leaned over to pet the cat and I watched her top fall open to reveal a large portion of her breasts. I had a great view looking straight down her dress. I couldn't quite see her nipples, but I could see that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her tan lines looked very sexy and I told her so. She called me a naughty boy but did nothing to cover herself.

She continued to stroke the cat and my eyes continued to drink up the sexy view down her top. Then she looked me in the eye and put her fingers on the top button of the four holding her dress together. This button was below her breasts and I watched her unfasten it. Now there were only three.

She slipped out of her chair and got on her hands and knees to nuzzle the cat. The top of her dress fell completely open before me. Both firm breasts were completely exposed and I could see that her pale pink nipples were erect. I swallowed hard and she giggled at the look on my face.

"You're killing me," I said in a choked voice.

"Who me?," she said in a sultry voice, "Don't you like seeing me this way?" but she already knew the answer to that question.

"You know I love it, but look what you're doing to me," I said indicating my lap.

"Mmmm, that looks good enough to eat," she purred as she eyed the large bulge in my shorts.

"So do you," I replied honestly as I stared at her naked breasts.

She just smiled and continued to pet the cat. I couldn't believe my luck and I just watched quietly, unable to tear my eyes away from her sexy display.

Moments later, I felt my wife's hands rest gently on my shoulders as she stepped up behind me. Kim looked up at her and smiled but gave no indication that she knew she was flashing us, or that I was staring, or that I had a huge erection. She stayed right where she was and kept petting the cat and I kept enjoying the view.

I could hear the cat purring as Kim scratched under its chin, muttering suggestively to the cat something about stroking the nice little pussy. I couldn't be sure, but I thought I heard her say she wished someone would pet her kitty and make it purr.

April nuzzled my ear and said, "And just what are you looking at, hmmm?" I smiled at the lust in her voice, and she teased, "If I didn't know better I'd say she knows exactly what she's doing. She's got that dress unbuttoned so far that if she stood up right now, I bet it would just fall right off of her. You'd hate that, wouldn't you?"

She kissed my neck and nibbled it erotically. Then she reached into my lap and started rubbing my bulge and breathed in my ear, "Mmmm, and it's deliciously obvious that this is turning you on."

I tore my gaze away from Kim's breasts and looked at her eyes to see if she was aware of what my wife was doing to me. She was. She met my look and winked at me, then went back to watching my wife's hand rubbing my cock through my pants. I reached around for April and she squealed as I pulled her down onto my lap.

Kim stood up and announced that it was her turn to pee, and she made her way towards the house. She discreetly held her dress together so it wouldn't fall off as she walked, at least until she was past April. As soon as April could no longer see her, Kim's eyes met mine and she shrugged the straps off her shoulders and let her dress fall to the ground. She stepped out of it and turned to face me.

This was the first time I'd ever seen her naked. She was perfect. Firm breasts, hard pink nipples, curves in all the right places, and her pussy was shaved bare. She stood before me with her legs slightly apart and I could clearly see her puffy labia, swollen with desire. She lingered as long as she dared, showing off her sexy naked body for me and letting me devour her with my eyes. Then she blew me a kiss and bent over to pick up her dress. Still nude, she turned and strutted into the house with her dress clutched uselessly in one hand.

April was sitting sideways on my lap and I was stroking her long, bare legs. "She's got you hard as a rock, hasn't she?" April grinned as she wiggled her sexy ass against my stiff cock.

"Have you seen the way she's tormenting me?" I said in my own defense.

"Oh, yeah, you poor thing. I can tell you want her to stop," she teased.

"I just can't believe how wild she is tonight. Do you want me to ask her to stop?" I asked in a serious voice.

In reply April kissed me passionately, which did nothing to ease the pressure in my pants. "No fucking way," she breathed, "Don't you dare stop her. You can't imagine how sexy this is for me, watching her tease you out of your mind." She kissed me again, then said, "You know what I want you to do? I want you to play along with her. Encourage her and let's just see how far she'll go."

Our mouths met again and I reached into her top and started caressing her tits. Finally I said, "I don't want her getting all the attention, though. Why don't you ditch these shorts and put on a sexy little skirt instead."

She kissed me passionately, then without taking her lips away from mine, she grinned and said, "Oh, twist my arm. But can I keep my panties on? I'm wearing that itty-bitty pink thong you like so much. And it's really wet."

"Show me," I breathed.

With a snap and a zip, she pulled her shorts open and exposed her sexy little panties.

"Damn, you look fine in those," I said as my fingertips dipped into her shorts and stroked her through her panties. I could tell how aroused she was by the intense wet heat emanating from between her legs.

"If you let me keep the panties on, I'll let you push them aside with your tongue later," she said enticingly.

"Oo, you know I love that," I moaned.

"Yes I do," my wife purred, "almost as much as I love it," and we kissed again.

"Maybe I should undress you right here and spread you out on the table. I can't wait to taste your sexy little pussy. Wouldn't you love to feel my tongue on you right now?" Her clit was very hard and I rubbed it through her soaked panties.

"But Kim will be coming back any second. What if she caught us?" my wife breathed.

"Let her watch. I bet she'd be into it," I replied.

April moaned, "Mmm, yes. That would be so sexy," and pulled me in for another hot kiss as I forced my fingers farther into her shorts. My fingertip traced down the fabric of her panties and into the warm embrace of her puffy pussy lips. Her labia were so swollen with desire that they completely surrounded the microscopic crotch of her panties. I pushed her soaked panties aside and dipped a fingertip into her tight hole. I gently slid my finger in and out several times and she opened her mouth and whimpered, "Oooh, that feels so good."

Her eyes were closed and her cheeks were flushed. Her sensuous mouth was open just a little and when I kissed it, she started gently sucking my tongue. Then she opened her eyes and said in a husky voice, "Come upstairs and help me change. I'll make it worth your while."

But suddenly Kim stepped up beside us and said, "No way! You guys aren't going to leave me here all by myself while you go boff each other!"

Talking about getting caught was one thing, but now that Kim had actually caught us talking dirty and messing around, I thought April would yank my hand out of her pants and get all embarrassed. But she didn't. She shot me a sexy look and whispered in my ear, "Let her watch," so I kept fingering her hungry pussy right in front of her friend. She looked at Kim and asked coyly, "How long have you been watching us?"

"I don't know. A while, I guess," Kim said evasively as she stared at April's shorts, which were spread wide open with her naughty little panties exposed for anyone to see. Kim's eyes focused on my hand, boldly buried between my wife's legs. I watched the lust flicker through Kim's eyes as she saw my fingers moving purposefully inside April's shorts. Kim could tell that I was playing with April's pussy, and I could see that she loved watching me do it. It felt so wonderfully naughty to masturbate my wife's cunt right there in front of Kim.

Finally, to break the silence, Kim said, "So what's this about changing? You look gorgeous!"

I admitted, "I asked her to put on a skirt. I love the way she looks in skirts."

"You mean you love to look up her skirts," Kim said knowingly. "April, go change if you want to, but leave him here to keep me company while you're gone."

April shrugged and extracted my hand from inside her shorts. She hopped off my lap and zipped up, gave me a quick kiss and said, "Back in a flash!" We both grinned at the double meaning because we both knew that once she had that skirt on, she'd be flashing me mercilessly for the rest of the night. It was one of our favorite games.

When she'd disappeared inside, I said to Kim, "Hey, we need some music. Want to help me pick some out?"

"Sure," she said and we both got up and walked into the house.

As we approached the stereo, I caught her smiling at the painful bulge in my shorts and she said, "You poor thing. That must be really uncomfortable."

I adjusted myself and admitted that it kind of hurt.

"You know," she faced me and said in a sexy voice, "you'll be a lot more comfortable once I get these shorts off of you." Her hands reached for my belt and quickly unfastened it. Then her fingers flicked open the button at the waist and all of a sudden my shorts were hanging loosely on my hips.

I felt her tug at my zipper while her other hand slid under the waistband into my undies. I wanted so much to feel her fist wrapped tightly around my stiff cock. I was breathing fast and my heart was racing, and it took every ounce of my willpower to stop her. Just before her fingertips touched my cock, I grabbed her wrist and said "No. I can't."

She smiled ruefully and said "No, of course you can't," reluctantly removing her hand from my underwear.

As I got my shorts put back together, I remembered April's words about playing along and I said, "You know, just because I can't doesn't mean you can't." I reached out and tugged gently at the button below her breasts that she'd unfastened earlier while petting the cat. "What happened here? How'd this get buttoned back up?"

The gleam returned to her eye and she said hungrily, "You want that one unbuttoned? But you saw what happened when I unbuttoned it before. My boobs fell out, and then the whole dress just dropped to the ground and left me standing naked in front of you. You wouldn't want that to happen again would you?"

I just grinned at her as I popped the button open. The dress sagged in the middle and revealed the inside curves of her breasts. "I dare you to leave it like that the rest of the night." I said.

She pulled her dress open and exposed one of her breasts for me. With her fingertip, she traced her very hard nipple and said seductively, "But these will be falling out all night. You sure you want to see that?"

"More than you can imagine," I answered.

"Then touch me," she said as she guided my hand to her bare breast. I cupped her firm mound and rubbed her nipple with my thumb.

Over her shoulder some movement caught me eye. It was April, standing just a few feet away with a big mischievous grin on her face. She was freshly changed and looking absolutely stunning in her cutest little miniskirt.

Uh oh. She'd caught me feeling up her friend. That couldn't be good, could it? I looked at her nervously and started to pull my hand away from Kim's bare breast.

But April didn't mind at all. In fact, she seemed excited. She made a kissing motion at me, then she lifted her skirt up to her waist and slowly turned around to show me how totally hot she looked in her tiny pink thong. She faced me again and mouthed the words "Unbutton her dress" as she pantomimed fingers undoing buttons. I raised my eyebrows at her questioningly. She nodded firmly and lifted her skirt again, this time putting her fingers down the front of her panties and touching herself. "Do it," she mouthed to me.

If she was going to give me permission I sure wasn't going to pass up this opportunity. "So what happens when I do this?" I asked Kim as I began unbuttoning the three remaining buttons that held her dress together.

"Only one way to find out," she smiled as my hands exposed more and more of her body, until finally her dress hung open from top to bottom, revealing a tantalizing strip of soft, tan femininity.

"Did you shave just for me?" I asked in a naughty voice and she answered, "Do you like it?"

"Oh yeah," I breathed as she took my hand and helped me stroke the smooth skin where her pubic hair should have been.

She pushed my hand lower and said, "It's smooth down here too." My fingers touched her pussy for the first time. She was on fire. Her whole sex was slippery with her juices. Her clit stood out proudly and when I touched it, she pressed my hand firmly into her crotch and wantonly ground against me.

"It's so smooth and wet and hot and slippery," I said more to my wife than to Kim.

"Mmmm," Kim moaned, "See what you do to me?"

I looked over her shoulder and saw that April was now leaning against the wall, masturbating as she watched us. She looked so incredibly sexy that I was tempted to leave Kim and go nail April to the wall. Instead, I caught her eye and gave her a beckoning look. She got the hint and made her way over to us and stopped close behind Kim.

From behind, April put her hands on Kim's shoulders and kissed her neck softly. Kim jumped with surprise, then smiled and said "Hi sweetie" and reached up to touch my wife's hand.

"Hi there," April said, "Enjoying your birthday present?"

"I'm trying to, but he wouldn't let me undress him."

"Good boy," April smiled at me and said, "Kiss me, lover."

We pressed together with Kim sandwiched between us. April leaned over Kim's shoulder, and as our mouths met in a wet and sexy kiss, I asked "Birthday present?" but both girls ignored me.

"Now the birthday girl needs to strip down to her birthday suit," April smiled wickedly as she took Kim's straps in her fingers and gently eased them off her shoulders.

SubMilana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SubMilana

For the second time that night, I watched Kim's dress fall to the ground, leaving her standing naked in front of me.

"Isn't she gorgeous?" my wife asked rhetorically as I drank in the beauty of Kim's naked body. As I tried to answer, April interrupted me and said, "And now I'm going to watch her undress you."

"So I'm her birthday present?" I asked incredulously.

"Well, not really," April answered with a grin. She stepped up beside her naked friend and looped an arm around her waist. Slowly and erotically, she explained, "We were planning to gang up on you and flirt with you and tease you into submission. Then when we had you all turned on, I was supposed to undress you in front of her. She really wants to watch me strip you naked."

April was clearly enjoying this and was speaking slowly, drawing it out as long as possible. "Once she's watched me slowly remove every stitch of your clothing and you're standing naked and hard in front of us, she wants me to take your dick in my mouth and suck you. That's her fantasy, to watch me suck your gorgeous cock. She's a very naughty girl," she said as she slipped her hand down and smacked Kim's bare ass.

April continued in a seductive voice, "And I was going to make her fantasy come true for her birthday. We had it all planned out. Can you imagine that I was actually going to undress you and suck your cock right in front of her? Well, I was. Once we had you good and hard, I was going to peel your clothes off, and then I was going to go down on you and give you the best head of your life. And she was going to be just inches away watching every movement and probably playing with her pussy. But," she added flippantly, "I like the way things are going right now so I'm changing the plan."

A wicked gleam flickered in her eyes as she added, "I've decided that we're going to reverse the roles. She gets to entertain me. And I can't imagine anything more erotic right now than watching this beautiful, naked girl undress you and suck your big hard cock."

She stepped over to me and kissed me wetly and breathed, "I want to watch you cum in her mouth. Think you can do that for me?"

"Hell yeah," I responded.

She looked at her friend and said, "What do you think about that, birthday girl? Wouldn't you rather suck him off than just watch me do it?"

I could see the fire in Kim's eyes. "Step aside," she instructed April. Kim stepped up to me and started pulling my shirt up roughly. As I helped her get it over my head, she breathed hungrily, "I want you naked!"

I was surprised to see April grab the camera and start taking a video of Kim undressing me. "I was going to have her film us," April explained. "I guess that's my job now."

Kim dropped to her knees, whipped off my belt, and had my shorts unbuttoned and unzipped in no time. She didn't let them fall to the ground; she yanked them down. She eyed the bulge in my undies and playfully bit it. She muttered "Damn, that's big," then she looked into the camera and licked up and down the length of my bulge before grabbing my undies and pulling them down my legs. My cock sprang free and pointed straight out and up at her.

"Oh yeah," she sighed as she leaned in to give it a kiss.

"It's a shame he has to wear clothes, isn't it?" April winked at her.

"Who said he has to wear clothes? He should never wear clothes in front of me again. Not a stitch. Now step out," she instructed me, and I stepped out of the shorts and underwear pooled at my feet.

"That's better," she breathed as she looked up and down my naked body. She wrapped her fist around my painfully erect cock and stroked it up and down a few times. Then she silently brought her lips to the head and kissed it.

April didn't make a sound as she hovered around filming the erotic action in front of her. Kim popped my cock into her mouth and started working on it. I was in heaven. My knees were getting weak.

Suddenly, Kim popped my rod out of her mouth and said, "Ok, there's a problem."

April and I were both shocked and said, "What?"

"There's just too damn much hair! I hate it when pubes tickle my nose. We need to shave all this off."

April and I looked at each other with our eyes wide in surprise. "What do you think, sweetie?" April asked me. "You up for that?"

"Sure," I shrugged. "Why not."

Kim took charge and said, "Ok - let's do it in your room. We'll need some scissors, a razor, some shaving cream, and some water."

We all traipsed upstairs together. I followed Kim, watching her incredible, naked ass sway in front of my eyes. April followed behind us, recording the nude procession to the bedroom with her camera.

When we got to our room, April grabbed a towel from the bathroom and threw it at me and said, "Put this under your ass so we don't make a mess on the comforter. I'll get the other stuff." I did what I was told and laid down naked on top of the bed with the towel under me.

Grinning, Kim climbed up and straddled me. She started kissing me as she mashed her dripping wet pussy against my cock, rubbing her slit up and down my length. Suddenly, she grabbed my dick and lowered herself onto it. I sank smoothly into her. She came to rest with her pubic mound crushed against mine and she ground herself against me. "Mmmm, that's nice," she moaned.

Then her hips started working. With a slow pistoning motion, she started working her pussy up and down the length of my cock. She was so tight and wet. I reveled in the sensation of her riding me.

April came back into the room with the shaving supplies and said, "Hey, no fair! I thought we were shaving him first!"

Kim apologized and said that she just couldn't help it. April raised the camera and started filming again. Kim smiled into the camera and said, "Now this is what I really wanted for my birthday!" as she slid up and down my long hard cock.

April looked at me and teased, "And this is just what you wanted to give her, isn't it?"

I just winked at her and leaned forward and licked one of Kim's hard nipples before popping it into my mouth and sucking on it. I was so close to cumming that I knew I wouldn't be able to hold off much longer. I released her nipple from my lips and told the girls that I was going to cum soon if we didn't stop.

April brought her face close to mine and I could see the intense desire in her eyes as she said, "That's ok, sweetie, I want you to cum. You're going to cum in her pussy and I'm going to watch you do it. I want to see you fill up her hot little cunt with all that sweet cum of yours." And then she kissed me more passionately that she'd ever done before.

The camera was still running but she didn't care where it was pointing. As it happened, she laid it on my chest pointing down to my crotch and it filmed a sideways view of Kim riding me.

"I'm so close," I grunted.

"That's it, sweetie," April urged me on. "Cum for me now. Cum in her pussy. Pump her pussy full of your hot cum." Then totally out of character, April said, "Watch this while you're cumming," and she took one of Kim's nipples in her mouth and started sucking it.

Well, that was it. Watching my wife sucking Kim's nipple sent me over the edge and I shot off like a geyser. I don't think I even breathed while my spasms were shaking my body. Blast after blast of hot, slippery cum shot out of me and splashed deep inside Kim. My orgasm must have triggered hers, because suddenly I felt Kim's pussy clenching rhythmically onto my pulsing cock. Her cum mingled wetly with mine and ran down my cock and soaked my crotch.

Finally, we slowed our pumping and I opened my eyes to see April and Kim's mouths locked together in a passionate kiss. I was shocked and aroused, and I wondered if the kiss had triggered Kim's orgasm.

When they realized I was watching them, they separated somewhat reluctantly. They both smiled at me, but their expressions were very different. Kim looked totally satisfied, her cheeks warm with that freshly-fucked glow, but April was blushing and I could tell she was surprised and maybe a little freaked out about her first lesbian kiss.

"That was a really sexy kiss. Did you like that?" I asked her quietly to show my approval.

April blushed an even deeper crimson, giggled, and admitted that she loved it.

"Good," I said as I kissed her. "I want to watch you kiss her some more. It was so sexy," I breathed into her mouth and she kissed me hungrily. Tongues, lips, saliva, all mingled into a sexy hot kiss, and the more we kissed, the more passionate we got.

I was still buried deeply inside Kim and she was grinding against me very slowly. "You're getting him hard again," Kim told my wife.

"Let me feel," said April as she reached her hand down. Kim slid herself up my cock just far enough for April to wrap her fist around the base. April grinned at me and called me a naughty boy as she squeezed my relentless erection.

Kim slid back down my rod, pressing her soft, warm, and very messy pussy onto April's hand. She ground against April a little bit before sliding back up my cock, then she slid back down until she could grind against April's hand again. She continued fucking me like this, and it felt so amazing to have my wife holding the base of my cock as her friend slowly slid up and down me.

I was so sensitive after my recent cum that any movement caused me to catch my breath, teetering on that excruciating edge between pain and pleasure. As Kim continued to slowly ride me, I decided pleasure was definitely winning out.

Finally, April said, "Ok, my turn. Hop off and give me my husband back."

With a reluctant grin, Kim raised herself up and suddenly the warm embrace of her sex was gone. She climbed off the bed and said as if just realizing it, "Hey, girl, you have way too many clothes on. Stand up so I can get them off of you."

April let go of me and stood beside the bed and let Kim undress her. I picked up the camera and started filming them from my vantage point on the bed.

"Raise your arms," Kim said quietly as she gently lifted April's blouse up and over her head. "That's a pretty bra," Kim complimented my wife as she reached around and deftly unhooked it. Dropping the bra to the floor, Kim stared at April's bare breasts and muttered, "Beautiful." She leaned in to gently kiss each of April's nipples. Then she sucked them and April's eyes fluttered closed and her hands came up to stroke Kim's hair.

I watched Kim reach under April's skirt and only then did she take her mouth away from April's nipple so she could say, "My god, girl, you are absolutely on fire!"

April responded by hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her skirt and trying to push it down. But Kim stopped her and said, "Let me do it."

"But you're going too slow," April pleaded.

Kim knelt in front of her and lifted her skirt. "All good things in time," she smiled as she brought her fingers up between April's legs and started rubbing her there. "These tiny little panties are so sexy, but they've got to go," she said as she slipped them down April's long, tan legs.

"Let's leave your skirt on for now," Kim said as she gently pushed April onto the bed beside me. I scooted around so that my head was at April's feet and I was looking up her long legs. When Kim lifted my wife's skirt, my video camera captured a perfect image of her naked pussy being unveiled. Her labia were red and swollen and flowered open with desire.

Kim leaned over April and kissed her mouth while her hands gently stroked her soft skin. I zoomed in on their mouths as they kissed, then my lens followed Kim's hand as it slid down and started playing with one of April's very hard nipples. Soon her hand started sliding down April's tummy and my wife opened her legs wide in anticipation of her friend's delicate touch.

I watched Kim cup my wife's mound and press her long fingers firmly against the soft skin of her puffy labia. Now kissing April's neck, Kim used her whole hand to rub my wife's sex. I heard April moaning softly and saw that her eyes were shut tight.

"I want to taste you," whispered Kim into my wife's ear.

Eyes still shut tight, April frowned and rolled her head back and forth and said, "No, no, you can't."

Kim grinned wickedly and said, "Oh yes I can and you want me to. Don't you?" but it was a statement, not a question. My wife's lips parted in pleasure as Kim slipped her middle finger into April's dripping pussy and slid it in and out as she used her palm to rub April's mound. Kim gently bit April's earlobe as she continued to lovingly masturbate her and said, "Tell me to lick your pussy. Tell me how much you want to feel my tongue on you."

But April was defiant and breathed through her passion, "No, not my pussy, don't lick my pussy." She'd never let a girl go down on her but her resolve was weakening.

"You'll love it," Kim promised. "I'm kind of an expert at this. Remember?"

Of course April remembered. So did I. We both knew that Kim had been a lesbian for a while in college and we'd heard some wild stories from those days.

April opened her eyes and looked at me pleadingly and said, "She really wants to lick my pussy, sweetie."

Gently, I said, "I know, baby. It's ok. Let her do it."

"Yeah?" she said as if my consent was a huge relief. "You'd love to see that, wouldn't you?" she panted.

"You know I would. A fantasy come true," I admitted. "I'll bet she can make you cum."

Kim had picked up the pace of her masturbating April's pussy and she said, "Oh yeah, I'll make you cum, girlfriend. I want to taste your cum." My wife moaned and Kim continued, "You can cum all over my tongue and my lips and my chin and my nose. Let me taste you. I know just how to make you cum with my mouth, you naughty girl, and don't pretend that you don't want me to."

I could see that April was so close to cumming on Kim's hand. She was riding that crest, ready for her orgasm to crash all over her. All this hot talk was driving her wild. And I knew that she wanted Kim to go down on her, even if she didn't want to admit it to herself. She hissed, "I want to cum so fucking bad. I'm so close." Her eyes were squeezed shut tight.

Kim winked at me and said innocently to my wife, "I'll make you cum, sweetie, but first you need to tell me what to do. Where do you want my mouth?"

"On my pussy," April grunted. "Go down on me and lick my pussy and make me cum." She pushed Kim's head down between her legs and raised her hips off the bed in an effort to press her hot little cunt against Kim's mouth.

"Grab a pillow for me," Kim instructed me. She took the pillow from me and stuffed it under April's ass to raise her pussy to a better height for licking. "Now, where was I..." she grinned as she stuck out her tongue and flattened it against my wife's wet pussy. She took her time lapping slowly from bottom to top again and again, and when she reached the top, she'd give April's clit a quick suck before starting over again. I zoomed in with the camera to capture a close-up of this incredibly erotic scene.

April's imminent orgasm retreated but not very far. She reached out and touched my leg and when our eyes met, she whispered, "Come kiss me." I set the camera on the dresser so that it was pointing at the girls, then I leaned over my wife's face and brought my mouth to hers. She kissed me hungrily, then I felt her fist close around my rigid dick. She pulled it as we kissed, masturbating me awkwardly. Every once in a while she'd stop for a moment and her eyes would flutter shut and I'd hear her moan. Finally her mouth opened wide and she held very still and I knew she was again on the verge of cumming.

"Feels good, huh?" I asked stupidly. She just grinned and silently nodded her head, her eyes shut tight and her mouth halfway open. "Are you going to cum?"

"Uh huh," she breathed, "I'm gonna cum. Cum so hard. Oh fuck!" She gasped and a look of rapture lit up her face. Her breath was coming out in short, quick pants.

"You look so sexy," I encouraged her, "Does Kim's tongue feel good on your hot little cunt?"

And then she was cumming. She gritted her teeth and started panting, "Yes... yes... yes" with each of her orgasm's strong contractions. I heard nothing from Kim but the sloppy wet sound of her fingers pumping quickly in and out of my wife's dripping hole. I could see her mouth crushed against April's slit, working furiously.

April's orgasm seemed to last a long time. I grabbed the camera and zoomed in on her face to catch the look of pure ecstasy painted there. Then I panned down her heaving body to film her humping Kim's mouth.

Finally April's breathing slowed as her orgasm subsided. Kim raised her face which was glistening with my wife's juices. April took a deep breath and laughed joyously and said, "Oh my god! That was amazing! Come here, you," and she pulled Kim's face to hers. April looked carefully at her cum shining on her friend's face, then she softly kissed it. "I really made a mess of you, didn't I?" she asked, then she started kissing all around her friend's mouth and chin and nose, using her lips and tongue to clean her cum from around Kim's mouth.

"Tastes good, doesn't it?" Kim asked.

My wife just moaned and planted a very wet kiss on Kim's mouth. They kissed quietly for a few moments, then April said out of the blue, "Hey, is anyone else hungry? For supper, I mean? I'm starving."

Kim and I looked at her, surprised, and I said, "Yeah, I guess I'm pretty hungry," and Kim agreed that she was too.

"Well I've got a nice supper in the oven. Let's go eat it before it burns to a crisp. And then I want to watch this movie we just made."

"We're still making it," I told her as I got between her legs and zoomed in on her shiny pussy. "Damn, would I like a taste of that," I told her longingly.

"You can have a taste later. But now it's time to shut off that damn camera and go eat supper. Come on," she said as she climbed out of bed.

But instead of turning off the camera, I filmed her walking from the bedroom, naked but for her miniskirt, followed by Kim who was completely naked. Kim paused as she reached the door. She shot me a sexy smile over her shoulder and said, "Let's shave April's pussy before you go down on her, ok? And I still want to shave you so I can give you a proper blowjob. Now turn off that camera and come eat some supper."

And I did.

Published 
Written by ltjames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments