Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brianna

"Young couple befriended by older woman"

13
5 Comments 5
8.3k Views 8.3k
8.6k words 8.6k words
Looking back years later, Brianna realized how naïve and innocent they were. Andrew had that Latino macho swagger, and was really cocky and confident, but at twenty two, both of them were young and inexperienced. They didn’t know what they didn’t know, but they were soon to learn.

Christie was recommended by a friend when they first moved to the city. Realtors make very little commission on rentals, and they can take as much time as sales, but Christie helped them as a favor for their mutual friend.

They talked by phone to try to determine the parts of town they might like to look at, and Christie asked them about their price range. Then she emailed a number of listings, asked them to drive by them and call her when they narrowed the list down, and she would let them in to look at the places.

When they first met Christie in person, both of them couldn’t help but stare. They were certain they had never met such a smart, pretty, confident woman. She had a fabulous figure and dressed more elegantly than anyone they knew. In retrospect, she probably wasn’t much over thirty, but at the time she seemed much older and wiser than them.

Brianna was amused that Andrew, who normally was so arrogant and outgoing, actually stammered when Christie turned her beautiful green eyes his way. Brianna was always rather shy, even more so around this sophisticated, older woman.

While looking through one of the rentals, Christie said something to the effect that she was going to be in the same situation as Andrew and Brianna soon.

“Oh, is your current lease expiring?” Brianna asked.

Andrew was in another room, and Christie lowered her voice and said, “No. I’m going through a divorce, and when it’s finalized I’ll have to move out of my house.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to pry.”

“It’s okay. I was only married a short while. It probably wasn’t meant to be. He was an older gentleman, and very old-fashioned in his thinking. He came home one day and found me in bed with a girlfriend of mine. We offered to let him join us, but...” Christie shrugged her shoulders.

Brianna blushed. She couldn’t believe that Christie would sleep with a girl, let alone tell her something that personal. Christie acted like it was nothing.

They soon discovered that it would be difficult to find a decent place to rent within their price range. Andrew had gotten a good job in the city, but until Brianna found work and they saved a little more for the deposit, they would be forced to live someplace unpleasant. They were staying with a friend, but they had promised it would be very temporary, so they were stuck.

That night, Brianna told Andrew what Christie had told her.

“That’s so hot,” he said, conjuring up an image of that sexy little body naked and in the arms of another woman.

“Hot? That’s just weird. Why would a married woman want to sleep with a girl, when she has a man?”

“I don’t know, maybe she wanted to have both. Or maybe her old husband couldn’t satisfy her.”

The next day, Brianna called Christie to tell her they’d chosen one of the places.

“I thought you didn’t like that place,” Christie said.

“We don’t, but we have to live somewhere, and it’s all we can afford right now. Later, when I’ve got a job and we’ve saved a little, we’ll be able to do better.”

“Okay. I’ll bring the paperwork over for you to sign and I’ll take your deposit check.”

They met at a café near where Brianna was staying, since Andrew had taken their only car to work.

“Let’s get something to eat,” Christie said. “This restaurant has good salads.” Then, when Brianna looked down at her lap and said nothing, Christie added, “My treat.”

After they had ordered, Christie asked her all about herself and Andrew.

“We met at college,” Brianna said. “He’s from Columbia. The first time I saw his long, dark hair and those green eyes, I knew I wanted to meet him. We’ve been together for two years.

“He’s very cute,” Christie agreed. “That dark, wavy hair is so sexy, and he has a beautiful smile. He looks like something off the cover of a romance novel.”

“Thank you,” Brianna said.

“I bet it wasn’t hard for you to attract him. You know, you’re really pretty, too, with your piercing blue eyes and long, auburn hair. You two make one of the cutest couples ever.” Christie was staring into Brianna’s eyes, and Brianna was nervous and embarrassed.

Brianna was grateful that the food arrived, ending the awkward lag in their conversation. They finished their meal and Christi paid, with no discussion of the paperwork.

“I guess I better sign the papers,” Brianna said, after the waiter had left.

“Have you got time to look at one more place, first?”

“I guess so.”

As they drove, it became apparent that they were in a part of town that Brianna and Andrew wouldn’t be able to afford. When Christie pulled into the circular driveway of a mansion, and parked under the porte-cochere, Brianna said, “Is this a joke?”

“This is my house. Come inside.”

Brianna had never seen such luxury. Stone floors with thick Persian rugs. Picture glass windows looking out onto a fabulous pool and spa, surrounded by beautifully manicured gardens. A chef’s kitchen. Beautiful designer furnishings, all immaculately kept.

“This place is absolutely gorgeous. You live in a palace!”

“Yes, all alone, locked up in my palace,” she said with a wistful smile. “How would you like to share it? It’ll probably be three or four months until the divorce is final. Would that give you enough time to get your feet on the ground, so you can rent someplace you like?

“Yeah, that would do it, especially if I find a job quickly. But that’s too generous.”

“I could help you with finding a job.”

“That would be great. But how could we ever repay you?”

“You wouldn’t need to,” she said, putting her hand on Brianna’s arm and looking her in the eyes. “I like sharing, especially with such a beautiful, sexy couple. Do you like sharing, Brianna?”

“I..I..guess so.”

“Well, why don’t you talk to Andrew tonight and let me know.”

Brianna got out of Christi’s car and went back into the apartment where they were staying in a fog. She couldn’t believe the proposition that Christie had made. She had been too stunned to turn her down flat, but now that Christie wasn’t there, staring at her with her intense stare that seemed to undress her, she realized that there was no way she was going to share the love of her life with anyone.

Andrew couldn’t believe it. “She actually said that? Are you sure that’s what she meant?”

“There’s no question what she meant. She’s willing to let us stay with her, but she expects sex in return.”

“With you, or with me?” Andrew asked.

“I don’t know. I couldn’t have sex with a girl. And I wouldn’t want you to have sex with somebody else.”

“Why couldn’t you have sex with her?’ Andrew asked. “I think that would be hot. Maybe she doesn’t even want me. I think we should try it. We can always move out if you want. Think about it, okay? We can stay with Roberto another couple of days, but we have to do something soon.”

Brianna was surprised to find herself aroused as she considered their predicament. On the one hand, living in a mansion sure beat paying rent for a run-down apartment. The more she thought about sharing her body with Christie, the more intrigued she became. “How does a woman even begin to pleasure another woman?” she thought to herself. She had only had intercourse with Andrew; neither one of them really knew much about the various ways to pleasure a woman’s body.

As the days ticked by until they were forced to make a decision, Brianna was certain it was a bad idea. She couldn’t abide the thought of seeing Andrew with another woman, and she had no desire to be touched by another woman. However, Andrew insisted they should try it, with the promise that they would move out if Bri wanted. So with much misgiving, she finally agreed.

They loaded their few possessions into their car and pulled up to Christie’s house. She gave them a garage door opener, and they put the car in the garage and unloaded.

“I’m so glad you decided to stay with me. We’re going to have fun. Would you like to try the hot tub?”

“Sure,” they said together.

Ten minutes later, Christie came out in a robe. Andrew and Brianna were already waiting in their suits. Brianna’s young body looked so sexy. She had fair skin with a pinkish glow, and she looked very ripe, with full breasts on a petite frame and a cute, bubble butt.

Christie turned toward the spa and dropped her robe. Her figure was even sexier than it appeared in clothing. Her skimpy bikini held a luscious ass, nicely proportioned breasts and fabulous abs. She got in first, then Andrew and Bri eased into the hot water. Christie sat between them and place a hand on each of their thighs. Brianna’s heart raced as Christie stroked her thigh.

“Bri, how would you like to work in my office? We have several admin jobs available, and I talked to the person that’s doing the hiring already. You can meet with her next Monday. In the meantime, you can take a few days off and just enjoy yourself.”

“Oh, that’s wonderful. Thanks, Christie.”

“Don’t mention it,” she said, continuing to stroke her thigh.

“Andrew, have you ever been with two beautiful women at one time?”

“Not until today,” he said with a smile.

“How do you like it?”

“I agree with you. I think we’re going to have a lot of fun.”

“What do you think, Bri?”

“She’s a little nervous,” Andrew said, moving over next to her. “But she’ll warm up to it.” Bri was now sitting between Christie and Andrew, and both of them were lightly caressing her. Not in a sexual way, just playing lovingly.

Brianna lay back, closed her eyes and relaxed as the steam billowed from the hot water. She reached over and touched Andrew’s boner under cover of the bubbling water. Sure enough, he was hard. He was almost always hard, but especially when he was playing with her, and especially when she was scantily clad.

With her eyes closed, she couldn’t tell who was caressing her where. She just relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of being played with by four hands at once. Someone unclasped her bikini and her breasts became the object of attention from several hands. As fingers began to slip under her bottoms, she involuntarily spread her legs.

She was really getting into it when Christie said, “I’m getting too warm. I’m going to get out.”

Andrew and Bri stayed in a little longer, but they also were getting hot and soon got out. Drying off, they went into the house to find that Christie had ordered dinner delivered, so they didn’t have to worry about what to eat.

Christie got them settled into the guest bedroom and bath. They unpacked their few belongings and showered the chlorine off. When they came into the living room, Christie had also showered and changed.

Christie turned in early to read, giving Andrew and Bri the run of the house. Andrew couldn’t believe their fortune, but Bri was still a little worried. Fortunately, Christie hadn’t pressed the issue their first night, leaving them to themselves. She suspected that wouldn’t last long. She felt sure that Christie expected something in return for their lodging.

The next morning, after Andrew had left for work, Brianna came into the kitchen in one of Andrew’s t-shirts, and Christie offered her a cup of coffee. She was wearing a sheer robe.

“No, thanks, I don’t drink coffee.”

“What’s on your schedule today?” Christie asked.

“I don’t know. Until I can interview on Monday, I guess I’m just going to hang out. Is there anything I can do around here to help out?”

“Yeah, come into my room, there’s something you can do.”

Brianna was amazed at her bedroom. The whole house was amazing, but her bedroom especially so. It was huge, with a fabulous king size bed and luxurious bedding.

“Wow, your house is beautiful.”

“Thanks. Come here and lay with me.”

So this was it. Brianna knew it was coming. She had tried to put it out of her mind, but she knew eventually the debt would come due. She panicked momentarily. Her palms were clammy and her heart raced, as she considered how to get out of this.

“Just lie down and relax, Brianna. I won’t bite…hard,” she said with a wicked smile.

Brianna did as she was told, but she was scared.

“You’re trembling. Everything’s okay, baby, don’t be scared.”

Christie removed her robe, revealing her short nightie and panties, and lay down with Brianna. She wrapped her arms around Brianna and held her tightly, kissing her lightly on her neck and ears.

“You’re so sexy, baby. You don’t know how sexy you are,” Christie groaned, as she snuggled against Brianna, kissing and fondling her.

Christie was getting herself worked up into a frenzy, but Brianna was still trembling. Christie took off her panties and nightie and rubbed her naked body against Brianna, then snuggled against Bri and held her tightly. Her hands roamed all over Brianna’s ripe body, finding her nipples, caressing the backs of her thighs, rubbing under the waistline of her panties.

“Just close your eyes and lay still, Brianna. Try to relax.”

Brianna did as she was told. She lay on her back and closed her eyes. Christie moved between her legs and pulled her panties off of her, then bent Brianna’s knees and gently spread her legs apart.

Brianna jumped when she felt something against her vagina, but she kept her eyes closed, hoping that it would be over soon.

“What does this woman want? I can’t satisfy her, why doesn’t she leave me alone?” Brianna thought.

Then Brianna felt a tongue against her slit. It startled her. She had never had anybody lick her down there before, and she couldn’t believe anybody wanted to. It was an uncomfortable feeling, having someone’s face in her privates, but at least it wasn’t painful. If this is what Christie wanted to do, she could live with it.

Christie lapped at her pussy, over and over, working her way deeper into the folds of her thick lips. Brianna felt a finger enter her pussy and begin rubbing against her pussy wall. She began to be aroused, then something strange happened; as her lips opened, exposing her clit to Christie’s ministrations, she felt like a thousand volts of electricity shot from her pussy and exploded throughout her body.

She had rarely touched herself down there, let alone let someone else, and had rarely had an orgasm. But the feelings that Christie’s tongue were causing were more delicious than anything she had experienced. Christie was gently sucking her clit into her mouth and letting it back out, over and over, then flicking it furiously with her tongue, while she continued working her finger in and out of her pussy.

Brianna’s breathing was irregular now, and her heart raced as she writhed in ecstasy on the bed. She was moaning, making Christie even more excited than she already was. Christie’s tongue was unrelenting, and Brianna could feel the tension mount in her pussy. Her climax came unexpectedly and surprised Brianna, who grunted and moaned loudly as she thrashed under Christie’s face.

Brianna was practically sobbing as she felt the warmth spread from her groin throughout her body. Her pussy spasmed in contractions. She had never felt so much pleasure. Her eyes were still closed, and she imagined it was Andrew causing these feelings.

Christie was so horny she practically tore Brianna’s t-shirt off of her. She buried her face in Brianna’s large breasts as she humped her leg with her pussy, frantically trying to get pressure where she needed it.

“Oh, God, you have the sexiest body,” Christie moaned as she licked and kissed her way all over Brianna’s body. Brianna could feel Christie’s wetness on her leg as she continued to hump her.

Frustrated at the lack of pressure on her clit, Christie lay back and guided Brianna’s hand to her warmth. It was moist. Brianna had rarely touched herself down there, and now she was touching another woman. Brianna felt odd, but it wasn’t unpleasant. Christie had absolutely no pubic hair. She was really smooth and soft. It was kind of sexy rubbing her naked pussy, especially with the reaction she was getting.

Christie helped her find the right place to rub, and helped her with the tempo that she preferred. She continued licking and nipping Brianna’s nipples as Brianna played with her clit.

“Oh, God, I’m going to cum, don’t stop, don’t stop. Uhhhh, Ummmm, Aahhhh, augghh.”

When Christie stopped thrashing, they lay quietly together for a while, Brianna wrapped in Christie’s hug. When they finally got up, Christie poured a bath in her huge, two person jetted tub. As they lay together, talking, Christie continued to caress Brianna’s body. They made plans to go get Brianna some clothes to interview in on Monday. She also wanted Brianna to get a wax job, like she had. Brianna didn’t want to remove her pubic hair, but she didn’t say anything.

She was nervous at the salon, but the wax job only took a few minutes and it wasn’t too painful. Her panties felt weird against her skin with no hair under them. They spent...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Sweetdreemz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments