Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Changing At AG Jeans

"I was a casual exhibitionist and she was shamelessly voyeuring me"

7
2 Comments 2
9.1k Views 9.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

I live near an Adriano Goldschmeid Jeans store - just one block away - and I buy all of my jeans there. The jeans and pants fit very nicely, and I know a lot of the staff, who are are all very nice and friendly. Some are even a little flirty - both the gay or bisexual men working there, and the women. Admittedly, I love the attention.

A week ago, I went in with my wife to try on some jeans. While she tried on tops, I began trying on a seemingly endless series of jeans and casual pants, attempting to find the right styles and sizes, cuts and fabrics. After a few attemps, my wife was waiting in the changing room with me, while Jeanine, the saleswoman helping me, was finding sizes and styles for me. The changing room curtains didn't fully close and there was a small gap through which I was able to see the store, and people in the store could have peered in at me.

In short, I like changing in these rooms - they feed my inner exhibitionist with a dose of eroticism.

My wife doesn't like my openness though, and when Jeanine poked her head in to ask whether I wanted a bottle of water while I was in my underwear, my wife was at first surprised, then annoyed and, finally, left.

As I continued to try on different styles and sizes, I would exit the changing room and ask Jeanine her thoughts on how the jeans looked on me. In between modeling the jeans, I would change and Jeanine would bring me different sizes, cuts and fabrics while I was in the room.

At first she would stand by the narrow opening between the curtains and extend a pair of pants into the room. Soon though, she half-entered the room while I was only in my very thin, form-fitting Mack Weldon underwear and an equally form-fitting t-shirt. These both suit me very well, as I am very fit (four-pack abs, toned), reasonably tall (5' 11 1/2"), and good looking. Jeanine looked me up and down, but she didn't break form and simply handed me the pants.

The next time, as I was peeling off the previous pair of jeans, she stepped into the space between the curtains, blocking the view of other people in the store, but standing fully in front of me as I pushed the jeans down. They were tight, so they caught a little on my underwear and tugged them down a bit from the right side along to the front middle, exposing some of the area where my closely trimmed pubic hair was (though it was barely noticeable).

For a moment, she looked me directly in the eye as I removed the jeans, and then when I paused and before I pulled up my underwear, she glanced down. My cock head was about an inch below the elastic band of my underwear, but clearly outlined. My cock is fully 7 1/2" and thick when hard, but was only slightly engorged at this point. But the slight thickening made it stand out nicely.

I finished taking off my pants and then took the pair she was holding from her hands while we discussed the fit and what other sizes she would bring. She suggested several more ideas and I happily concurred. After pulling on the new pair and modeling them for her (the outline of my now harder cock was semi-visible through the jeans), I returned to the changing room to remove them and try on whatever she was bringing next. These jeans were tighter than the last, so as I pulled them off, they tugged my underwear down again, only further - and I admit doing everything I could to help them slide off of me a little more.

On cue, Jeanine appeared between the curtains with a new pair of jeans, stepped in about two inches further so that she was more inside than out, and said in almost a whisper, "This pair is a little tighter."

My cock had already hardened more, but at the sound of her breathy whisper, it jumped, the head now pushing up against the band of my underwear, creating a little gap between the band and the skin of my lower abs (which I was compressing and flexing desperately). This time, I didn't stop removing the jeans, in the hopes that my underwear would come down more. As I pulled the jeans down, I glanced a look at her eyes, which were darting between my midsection and my face. I saw her breathe in a little more deeply, pushing her very nice, large breasts out, tight against her buttoned down blouse, the top button pulled taut by the fabric from both sides. Her cleavage was lovely - not flaunted, just subtlely noticeable.

"They're so tight, I'll have to be careful putting them on and taking them off," I said.

She allowed herself a slight, upturned grin on the left side of her mouth as her eyes rolled up to meet mine. My voice was quivering slightly as I spoke. I felt clumsy. My breathing was shallow with anticipation. My heart was beating fast.

She stepped out of the room. My cock was hard now.

I slipped on the jeans; they were tighter than all the others. I pulled my underwear down slightly so that when I pulled the jeans off the next time, they might slip further down. I walked out of the stall and asked Jeanine how they looked. My cock was nearly totally hard, pointing up to the left like someone had slipped a curved cigar in my pants.

"They look great on you.

NiceNeighbor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiceNeighbor

I really like how they fit," she said, all the while looking at my butt and my bulge as I turned around. I ran my hands up and down my hips, looking down at them in the mirror.

"Not too tight?" I asked.

She said they were not and asked if I wanted to try on a similar pair with a lighter, stretchier fabric.

I told her that I would.

She went to get them, but I stayed in the mirrored area, away from the main part of the store, taking my time until she came back.

"You can just use this changing room back here," she suggested, pointing to the curtained space behind me. It faced the store's storeroom, toward the back. There were no other people in that area.

I stepped back into the changing room, and did not bother with the curtains, which were drawn wide. Jeanine stepped forward toward me and half into the changing room, as she had been doing before. "They really do look good on you," she stammered as if she were searching for something to say.

I wondered in my adrenaline-fueled, excited nervousness if she was thinking the same thing that I was: that my thin briefs were going to come right off with the jeans. I didn't give either of us a chance to think any further or to interrupt the "reveal" and pulled the jeans off quickly, making sure to pinch the side to ensure I grabbed my briefs with them.

As I slid the jeans down, Jeanine's eyes were focused on my crotch, and my eyes were focused on hers. My briefs came right down with the jeans and I didn't stop pushing them down until they were just above my knees. My cock, hard and straining, popped straight out of the briefs as they slid by and bounced a couple of times in front of me.

And there was a moment of not-stunned silence.

That was followed by Jeanine stepping fully into the booth and doing her best to close the curtains. I breathed long and deep. My cock was swollen and already had a glint of pre-cum on its tip. Jeanine stepped closer and held her right hand out, palm up, and softly grasped my cock, breathing quietly but not speaking. Her hand wrapped around my cock, and pushed down on the shaft, toward the base, stretching the skin and inadvertantly touching my engorged head with her forearm.

I breathed in sharply. Her eyes did a slow roll up to mine, without her head moving. There was so much lust in her eyes. Her hand was moving forward and backward holding my cock.

I was ready to kiss her, but she began a slow kneel to the floor, never taking her eyes from mine. Her look was so sultry. She licked her lips slowly, finally broke her stare, and began a slow swirl of her tongue on my cockhead. Slow. Wet. Swirl. Then she leaned her head in closer and her lips, wet from her tongue, touched the top and bottom of my cockhead simultaneously. I breathed in sharply, resisting the urge to buck my hips forward. I wanted to let her take me her way.

And she did. She leaned in further and slid her lips over my cockhead onto the shaft as her tongue captured my cock from the bottom and sides. She dipped her head farther, fully engulfing my cock. I could feel my cock sliding down to her throat. Her lips, mouth, tongue and throat felt warm and wet and my cock was swelling even more. I knew she could taste the pre-cum and wanted more as she slid her head back, all the way to the end of my cock, stopping with only her lips pursed on my tip. And then she slid down again. And then back up. And then...

I would like to describe a slow, luscious, wet experience that lasted a long time, but that would be a diferent experience than I had. Jeanine had me squirming, breathing rapidly, and thrusting my cock as deep in her throat as she would let me, while she worked me back and forth.

I felt the first wave of an orgasm in a matter of minutes, or maybe it was dozens of seconds, but, man, my cock, my pelvis, my brain felt like they were experiencing the same fire-hot explosion simultaneously. My cock gushed in waves into her mouth and throat, down along and past her tongue, while she kept working me deep in her mouth and throat, still back and forth, helping me to cum more and more and in rhythm. I couldn't believe how long I kept cumming, but of course I loved every feeling, wave, and spurt.

Finally I was emptied. My knees nearly buckled they were so weak. Jeanine stood up, brought my chin up with her finger and guided my mouth to hers. And then she kissed me, her mouth still coated with my cum, wrapping her tongue around mine. I ran my tongue along hers and inside her mouth, tasting my cum. My cock, slowly shrinking, but just so happy, hung between us.

The kiss went on for longer than I expected when we both started to realize where we were. I would like to tell you that I peeled off her jeans, ate her wet, warm tasty pussy until she came all over my face, and then fucked her against the wall of the changing room, but that wouldn't be quite accurate, and that's another story.

Published 
Written by Tongue1966
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments