Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coach Trip with Jack and Dave

"A short coach trip with Jack and Dave provides some sexy fun on the journey"

15
8 Comments 8
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Dave, my ex, and our friend, the Rugby team captain, Jack, were off to watch one of the club's rivals playing in a big game, and I decided to go along with them. As there was a certain amount of alcohol expected during the course of the day, and even more after the game, it had been decided we would travel by coach, a journey of around two hours each way.

It was one of those balmy, early October days when the sky was more like August, and the air was comfortably warm. I was wearing just a short denim dress which buttoned up the front, and heeled sandals. The coach was not too crowded and the three of us managed to get seats together on the back row, with Dave nearest the window, then me, then Jack in the centre of the five seats.

There was a gap of one seat and a well-dressed elderly man was sat in the far left window seat. Back then, the traffic laws in Britain meant all seats had seat-belts but wearing them was not compulsory. Most passengers never bothered with them. On this occasion, though, Dave and Jack were messing around with theirs, twisting them, pulling them out all the way, and finally swapping the ends with each other before clipping the free end into place in the other's locking slot. 

Somehow they managed to trap me between them, with my arms pinned by the crossed belts. I tried pulling some of the seat belt loose, but they were tangled and it was impossible for me to get any freedom of movement. I laughed it off at first.

"Very clever," I congratulated them, "now how about unclipping them?"

They looked at each other, grinning like schoolboys, then shook their heads.

"No, I think I like them the way they are," Dave told me, "gives me and Jack something to do on the journey."

"It is a public coach," I told them, "you can't get away with the kind of fun we have on our own team coach."

"So, you had better keep quiet then unless you want to attract attention," Dave told me.

They started undoing the buttons on my dress, taking turns to undo the next. Jack turned to the elderly man near him.

"You don't mind if we have some fun, do you?" he asked. "The lady does have a safety word she can use anytime she wants."

"So long as I get to watch, I don't mind at all," the man told him with a grin.

"I'm Jack, this is Dave," Jack told him, "and this is Dave's wife, Marie, our sexy cum-slut."

"I am George," the old man introduced himself, "and she looks like she is enjoying it."

Once all seven buttons were undone, they slid my dress open, pulling the stiff material from the straps until I was uncovered all the way, to the obvious enjoyment of the old chap. Needless to say, I was wearing nothing under the dress, as usual. Hands wandered over me, fingers teasing nipples and stroking my slit.

"Someone feels rather wet, Dave," Jack announced.

"Maybe she needs a few climaxes," Dave suggested. "You want to go first?"

"Might as well," Jack agreed, "we are both going to enjoy her plenty of times during the journey. Legs open."

They both hooked a leg around my ankles and pulled my legs wide apart, exposing my wet and eager pussy. Jack's fingers slid easily into the well-lubricated slit and Dave used one hand to tease my tits while the other was busy rubbing my erect clit as Jack finger-fucked me.

Maybe it was the added stimulation of being watched by a stranger, but I found myself aroused in seconds and helpless to prevent Jack from bringing me to a climax that took all my self-control to stop myself screaming out loud as I came, and which left me twitching and gasping for breath.

A few moments for me to recover and the lads started again, this time with Dave finger-fucking me. As always, the first climax had made me so much more sensitive, and it was not long before I was thrusting up at the invading fingers until I was coming again, Dave covering my mouth with his to muffle my screams.

While I was in that dream-like state coming down from the climax, Dave whispered to me, and I nodded approval, not caring as long as it meant more climaxes for me. A quick word from Dave to Jack, and Jack beckoned to George, who was happily sat watching the show. George moved towards us.

"Enjoying it, George?" Jack asked, getting happy nods in reply. "Fancy a go yourself?"

George looked at him, then at Dave. Both the lads nodded agreement.

"Get down there, between her legs," Dave told him, "and have fun."

George kneeled in front of me, hands trembling as he stroked my belly and hips, before sliding his hands between my legs, feeling the tight wetness along my slit, then teasing my erect love button with both hands, smiling as I squirmed helplessly for him.

He slid two fingers inside me, pumping them in and out slowly and firmly, while his other hand squeezed my clit before starting to rub it.

KendallWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallWhite

The fingers moved in and out faster as I started squirming more, Dave and Jack teasing a nipple each increased my arousal, and then George's hands vanished as he grasped my hips and buried his mouth between my legs, tongue teasing the clit mercilessly until I was coming for him, my love juices flooding out of me and running over his chin.

He wiped his face with a hanky as he stood, kissing my cheek and murmuring thanks, before sitting down again.

"That looked so good George," Jack told him, "I think I will try some as well. You sit here and held her leg open while I taste the fruit."

Jack knew what he was doing between my legs, he and Dave both spent enough time there, and his tongue was soon tracing patterns along my slit, while strong thumbs teased the erect clit. This time he held off letting me come, pulling away each time he thought I was nearing a climax, and making me squirmy and frustrated.

All three of them laughed, puzzling me for a moment, until I realised I was murmuring, "Please, please, please," as I thrust upwards towards the teasing tongue. Finally, he took pity on me, and increased the speed and power of his thrusts, and was rubbing harder with his hands, and I was coming again, only this time he was not stopping, the teasing went on and on getting faster and the climax was going on and on, as I went higher, and felt myself coming and coming helplessly, almost passing out as it finally stopped, and I was dreaming, drifting, twitching deep inside myself with the intensity of it.

As I made contact with reality again, I found my straps had been undone, and my arms were now behind me, locked in my pink furry handcuffs, that I carried most places in my shoulder bag. As Jack stood up again to regain his seat, I was moved down to where he had been kneeling.

It came as no surprise to hear Dave unzipping his trousers, and his cock was standing nicely to attention as I bent over it, and engulfed him with my mouth. I have always enjoyed oral sex in all its forms, from eating pussy to giving blow-jobs, or whatever the popular parlance is. Giving head, gobbling cock, blow jobs or tasting the one-eyed snake. Who cares what it is called? All I know is that I love doing it, and find it hard to believe that some women dislike it.

It only took a few minutes before Dave was pushing my head away, something he did when he was too near coming and wanted to make it last. By then, Jack was unzipped and ready for my attention, and I tongue-teased him until he too had to pull away. Only Jack zipped himself up, and changed places with George, who could not believe his luck when invited to join the fun.

Unlike the other two, George was happy to lie back and enjoy my teasing, relishing every nibble and each tongue-tease until he gripped the armrests with both hands as he came, warm jets of creamy cum filling my mouth as I swallowed, some escaping onto my chin and dripping down to my tits.

I sucked and licked until he was clean and completely drained, and he used his hanky to wipe the little that had dripped from my face and tits for me.Then it was back to Dave.

I knew what effect watching me do that to another man had on him, and so it was not long before his rigid cock was twitching nicely for me as I drained him thoroughly, sucking every last drop out of him. Finally, Jack, and I repaid his teasing by pulling away each time he was near coming.

Time after time, that single tell-tale drop of pre-cum warned me and I stopped before the final few strokes, until he grabbed my hair and literally face-fucked me until he exploded in my mouth, thick spurts of spunk hitting the back of my throat, filling my mouth until I dribbled some as I tried swallowing him fast as I could.

As they cleaned me up and sat me back in my seat next to Dave, with most of my buttons fastened, I worked out the timings. A short while more on this bus, then a meal, the match, then the journey home, I figured about four hours for my two men to recover fully, so the trip home looked like being as much fun as this trip. Maybe more, you never know your luck.

 

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments