Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coming on Demand

"A bondage game turns into a hot webcam display"

18
8 Comments 8
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

My stepsister, Sue, has enjoyed me since she first had me when she was sixteen, and through all the years since then, with her always wanting to control me, and use me as her very own sex-toy. I have never had any problem with that arrangement. Our relationship, complete with sexy games, continued into adulthood and still exists. 

She is still the same sexy, bossy domineering brat she always was, and still enjoys using me and embarrassing me when she can. And of course, I love it just as much as I ever did. We still have the same safe word after all these years, and I still have never got round to using it. We visit each other from time to time, even though we live some distance apart, and those few days when we are with each other take us both right back to those early years when we were still learning how best to please each other.

Some time back, I was staying with her in her flat. We were having a nice quiet girl's night in. Which of course meant an evening of sexy fun and games. On this occasion, she had me in a tiny white silk bikini with tie-sided briefs and halter-neck top with ribbon ties. As always, she wanted me tied so she could play uninterrupted and I agreed as usual.

She sat me in the computer chair, my wrists and elbows tied to the arms of the chair, and soft cords fastening my ankles together behind the chair's supporting column. My knees were drawn up and tied with velcro straps to the curved arms of the chair. This splayed my legs wide open for her and left me totally helpless. As normal, she whispered to me that I could use our safe word anytime if I wanted to, knowing that I had never used it in all the years we had been playing our games. 

For the game, she was wearing a gorgeously sexy cat-woman outfit in black latex, complete with face mask and sexy cat-ears. She looked every inch the wickedly sexy dominatrix. A selection of toys was within reach for her to use when she wished, and I tensed as I wondered what she was going to start with. I was somewhat surprised when she spun the chair around so it was facing the computer, and turned the computer on, to reveal me, tied and helpless, filling the screen. So, she was going to tease me while I watched what she was doing on the webcam? That did not seem to make a lot of sense to me. I mean, alright, I had not actually realised just how brazenly pornographic I looked displayed that way, but so what?

What you need to understand is that this was a few years ago, and I was not over-familiar with computers and more importantly, pornography online, so I had no idea until she explained it to me. It seems there were some sites which allowed members to "rent" a room, like a chat room, only for webcams, and where members of the site could watch live webcam shows, and donate tokens worth cash, in exchange for the webcam user carrying out certain sexy requests for their viewing pleasure.

My darling, Sue, had arranged for me to be the star attraction that evening and had even advertised widely among the site members, that there would be a sex slave for them to control for the evening. She pointed out the parts of the screen showing the number of viewers, tokens bid, and the chat area where the watchers made their suggestions or requests. I was already blushing at the idea of being watched by strangers, even before she pointed out that we already had over 200 viewers before the show had even begun. I wondered how far she would go to please the viewers. I was not left wondering for long.

She started by teasing me through the thin fabric. Already I could feel the warm wetness starting between my open legs, and as she teased my nipples to full hardness, I began to squirm. My tits have always been so sensitive, and I could see the nipples clearly showing through the skimpy top. They looked even larger on the screen. She stood behind the chair, leaning to nibble my neck, her own cleavage on display on the screen. Comments and suggestions were pouring in, and she broke off teasing me to announce that my top would come off at 500 tokens. I thought that seemed rather a lot, but as the number of watchers increased, the donations came fast, and she was soon undoing the ribbon straps and sliding the top off me, to display my tits.

She bent to take each into her mouth, in turn, using her tongue to tease them, and sharp teeth to nibble until I was moaning for her as I became more worked up. Somebody was suggesting nipple clamps, and she pointed out the suggestion to me, laughing at the look of shock and pleading that I gave her. She reached over for them, and put them on me, the cold metal pinching the already sensitive nipples and forcing a muffled whimper from me. More suggestions and entreaties to tease the tits with the clamps were happily agreed to by her, and she pulled on the chain, stretching the nipples out and producing more plaintive whines and whimpering from me.

The damp patch on my briefs was clearly visible now, turning the thin white fabric almost see-through as she rubbed gently along the slit. I tried closing my legs, but the way she had me tied made that impossible. I could only writhe helplessly as she tormented me, rubbing enough to make me so desperate but not letting me come. Soon the donations hit the next mark, which meant the briefs came off. A fact that she gleefully conveyed to me.

She loosened the bows at each side, pulling the thin fabric up high until it was tight between my pussy lips, like a reverse wedgie, then sliding it back and forth, rubbing hard against my clit until I was squirming helplessly for her, then sliding it off me with agonising slowness, until my gaping pussy was revealed.

ScarlettFuckTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarlettFuckTS

Not content with this, Sue reached round from behind me, pulling the pussy lips open even further, so the viewers could see every detail. Her thumb rubbed firmly against my already erect clit, then a finger slid easily into me, teasing inside and then being withdrawn. She raised her hand, showing the moisture glistening on her finger, and displaying how wet I was. The finger was lifted to my mouth for me to suck it clean.

Suggestions were now flooding in about what to do with the wet, wide-open pussy. Need I mention that the thought of every one of those hundreds of watchers wanting to fuck me was an incredible turn-on? I always was a secret exhibitionist. So was Sue. The difference is, she enjoys showing me off, rather than herself. 

She took the nipple clamps off my aching tits, then knelt in front of me, making sure the viewers could see what she was doing. Lowering her head between my splayed thighs, she gave a display of how to eat pussy in slow, intimate detail, taking me to the very edge of coming before pulling away and resting until I was ready for her to continue. She clearly intended making me wait as long as possible, and she knew how desperate I got when she did this to me. The audience loved it, seeing me squirming helplessly for her, and clearly on the verge of begging for the much-needed release.

She alternated between my soaking pussy and my incredibly sensitive tits, nibbling and teasing the tender swollen nipples until I was almost crying. Eventually, she stood and showed the watchers the selection of vibes she had put out ready for use. A small four-inch one to start, still enough to stimulate, but not letting me come without her using it on full power. A few minutes of showing me writhing nicely with that in my slit, then she moved to my usual one, a nice nine inches, soft latex with various actions. With this one, she had to take more care not to let me come, but she had plenty of practice in keeping me on the edge.

Needless to say, the watchers, around four hundred by that point,  were almost unanimous in their urging her to use the Beast, a massive fourteen inches, so thick that it really stretched me, and it was impossible to resist coming when it was used on full power. By then I was so wet, that it slid into me easily, even though my pussy lips stretched to accommodate it. Sue wriggled it around a little, then turned it on, low at first, and very slowly slid it in and out of me. Then, with it turned to full power, started pumping it harder and faster until she was really rough-fucking me with it, and I was coming massively in moments for the watchers' enjoyment. Head thrown back, my body arched as much as it could, and animal moans coming from me as I came, I felt my love juices flowing out of my twitching cunt.

While I was recovering from the effects of coming so strongly, Sue was explaining to the audience that she had a very special vibe, a wireless remote controlled vibe that worked through an app on her mobile phone, and she had installed another app that linked her phone to the website, so that every token paid turned the vibe on to full power for 5 seconds, and that she was going to insert the vibe into me, and leave it there for the watchers to control. It was set so it would run through the full selection of pulsing and rotating cycles one after the other, and as she well knew, I was totally unable to resist coming when it was used on me.

I looked at her in shock when this information sank in, hardly able to believe that she would leave me at the mercy of the viewers. She did explain to the watchers that she was setting a thirty-minute limit, as she felt any longer would be too much. The tokens were flooding in within seconds, and I tensed involuntarily as the vibe started its pulsating torment of my wet and sensitive pussy.

As I already knew, trying to resist was an exercise in futility, and I was coming in moments, with the vibe continuing to tease and arouse even through the climax. Almost before I could get my breath back, the next was already building so quickly, forcing me to writhe helplessly as it hit, hearing moans coming from my throat as I came again, and again, over and over,  The only relief was when it switched to the next programme in its repertoire, and even that relief was only for a few seconds,

Other than those moments, I was kept squirming, thrusting, writhing helplessly, as I was made to come again and again. During this delicious agony, Sue amused herself with me, nibbling my ever-sensitive neck from ear to shoulder, rolling my tender nipples between her firm fingers, and occasionally rubbing my erect and twitching clit to give an even more intense climax.

Time ceased to exist, all that I knew was the pulsing throbbing deep inside me, the screams forced from my lips and the climaxes washing over me, as I came over and over for the watching audience, until at last, it stopped, the time limit reached, and Sue was kissing me deeply and hungrily, with an unspoken promise of even more to come later, when we were alone.

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments