Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Confessions of a Department Store Slut

"She dreams hot slutty dreams, them makes them cum true by fucking strangers in the department store."

31
2 Comments 2
61.5k Views 61.5k
4.4k words 4.4k words
Famous Story

It's very simple. I love to fuck. I'm a slut, and I'm not ashamed. I love being a slut. I can't help it. I have hot, dirty dreams, and I wake up with my pussy tingling, and my nipples are tender and sensitive, and I have memories of nasty, wet dreams about being fucked hard, or having a cock rubbed in my face, or sucking on wet pussy lips. I feel so horny and wet and I can't help myself. I need a cock or a tongue or fingers or dildos inside me. I need to cum.

Do you want to fuck me, baby? Do you want to make me cum? You can do whatever you want to me.

On those mornings where I wake up feeling dirty, if I don't have to go to work I'll smoke a joint while I tease my pussy and my nipples gently, fantasizing about tits and cocks and pussies. Then I'll get really serious, caressing my tits and fingering my pussy til I cum. If I'm in the mood for cock I take out my big, black dildo and spread my legs wide and fuck my pussy hard and deep. If I feel dirty I fuck my ass with that big, black cock. I love having my ass filled by a hard cock.

I have smallish but firm tits, a tight little ass, long black hair with Bette Page bangs, full lips and large blue eyes. I love to show off by body with short dresses and skirts, rarely wearing a bra, and sometimes without any panties. I dress to show off my tits, and it gets me hot when my nipples show through the fabric. So because I dress kind of slutty I can get hard cock and wet pussy pretty much whenever I want it, however I want it. But sometimes only I can fuck my pussy the way I wanna be fucked.

I'm thinking about getting another big dildo, so I can fuck my ass and my pussy at the same time. I love to shop for sex toys, to feel the hum of sex in the air. I've fucked a few random guys, and one girl, that I met at the sex toy shop. I'm hoping to meet two or three hot guys in there one day, and let them take me into the alley and fuck all my wet holes with cocks and dildos, using me however they want, fucking me like a whore, and leaving me there on the ground, cum oozing out of my pussy and ass and mouth.

***

I love to cum in public too. I hide my hand under my coat and finger myself in the subway, sticking my fingers deep into my pussy with people sitting close, right next to me. They can feel my body shiver and my cheeks flush when I cum, and I wonder if they know how dirty I'm being. I'm such a bad girl.

Sometimes when I'm really horny I duck into empty rooms at the mall where I work, and slide my fingers under my panties, if I'm wearing any, and finger fuck my pussy til I cum. I've been caught a few times, and each time I ended up getting fucked by some stranger just the way I like it, hard and deep and fast and rough. It feels so nasty and dirty to fuck strangers.

When I'm driving I love to reach down and finger my clit and pussy, and sometimes when I'm stopped at a light, if the guy or girl in the next car is hot, I'll show them my tits while I finger myself.

And if I'm horny at work I just find some random hot guy, rub against his cock accidently, and give him a dirty smile. It gets me really wet to watch some guy's cock get hard while he looks at me and imagines what he'd do to me. Most guys will find a deserted spot and have their hands on my tits and their tongue in my mouth in seconds, and as soon as I whisper "fuck me" they have their cock out and in my mouth or my pussy. I love to fuck strangers, men or women, it doesn't matter. I love to cum. I'm a whore. Like I said, I love being a slut.

***

I cum harder when I'm doing something really dirty and slutty. I'll do anything, the nastier the better. I know how to make your cock hard and how to make you cum, over and over again.

What do you want baby? What do you want to do to me? How do you want to fuck me?

Do you want to tie me up before you fuck me? I love that. I love having some guy fucking me hard while my hands and feet are tied up on the posts of my big poster bed, helpless. Would you do that to me baby? Would you tie me up and fuck me? Do you like that baby? Will you put your cock in my mouth? On my tits? In my pussy? Or will you untie my legs and bend me back and fuck me up the ass? Cum in my ass baby. Tie me up and fuck me hard up the ass til you cum deep inside me.

***

One day I woke up with my pussy lips wet, and remembered I had been dreaming of sucking on hard nipples and licking a slick bald pussy. I was so horny. But today I was late for work at the dept. store, so I couldn't get high and play with my tits while I dreamed of wet open pussies.

I was dressed in a very short black sundress, no bra and tiny little black panties. My boss doesn't care how I dress. He likes to stare at my tits. Plus, I sometimes give him blow jobs out by the elevators.

I was so turned on from my dream. My shaved pussy rubbed against my panties and my dress rubbed against my nipples as I worked, making me wet. I was thinking about that hot, wet pussy I was licking in my dreams. I needed relief. I made eye contact with a couple guys and gave them a dirty smile, but they were with their girlfriends. I made their cocks hard, though, you could see the bulge in their pants as I ran my finger lightly on my stomach and the lower edges of my tits. They'd be thinking of me when they fucked their girlfriends tonight.

A stunning blonde walked past with her boyfriend, eyeing me openly. She had a short little jeans skirt and a tight, red sweater that showed her midriff and her navel piercing. Her tits were big and barely contained by her sweater, and that tiny dress showed off her tight little ass. She licked her lips, looking straight at me as they passed she grazed a finger sexily along my leg. It got me very hot. I ducked around the corner into a dressing room, hoping she'd follow, leaned against the wall and slid two fingers under my panties and into my soaked pussy. I started to fuck my pussy slowly, thinking about that hot blonde and how I'd tongue her tight little ass.

"Need some help?"

She was standing there, watching me, unbuttoning her sweater as I fingered myself.

"Where's your boyfriend?"

"I told him I wanted to try on something," she said, and she stepped to me and kissed me deeply, her hand over my hand, helping me finger myself. Her hard nipples rubbed against me.

Soon she dropped to her knees and pushed my tiny black panties aside and began to lick my pussy. I could see us in the mirror which got me hotter, and began to pinch my nipples through my dress, watching myself play with my tits. It got me so horny I started to cum, wrapping my legs around her neck as I arched my back and bit my lip.

She stood and kissed my deeply, and I could taste my pussy juice on her tongue. She then sat back on the bench and spread her legs. She wasn't wearing any panties and her bald pussy was wet and swollen.

"Lick my pussy," she commanded.

I fell down in front of her and dived into her pussy, licking her pussy lips and sucking on them, moving slowly up to her clit as she played with her tits. I stuck two fingers slow and deep into her pussy as I licked her clit, and began to fuck her with my fingers.

"Give it to me. Fuck me. Make me cum," she whispered.

She began licking her tits, her tongue snaking out to lick her nipples, watching herself the entire time in the mirror. I started to fuck her hard and she thrust her pussy against my fingers.

Suddenly her boyfriend was there, his cock out, jerking off as I licked her pussy and then sticking his cock into her mouth. He must have been there the whole time watching. I played with his balls while she sucked his cock, writhing as I licked her.

Her pussy convulsed around my fingers as she arched her back and grabbed those big hot tits, her mouth full of cock, and I stuck my fingers deep inside her and flicked her clit with my tongue until she came, trembling and whimpering.

She took his cock out of her mouth and began to jerk him off.

"Do you wanna suck his cock baby? Do you wanna swallow his cum?"

"Yes," I said. I love the taste of cum. I love to feel it surging out of some stranger's cock and into my mouth.

He said, "Suck it baby, suck my cock. Take my cum."

He was very close to cumming, so I teased the head of his cock with my tongue. I licked circles around the rim of his cock and flicked my tongue at the underside. Believe me, I know how to suck cock. When his cock began to throb, I knew he was about to cum, so I started working his cock up and down, and took his cock deep in my throat just as he started to cum. Because my mouth was filled with his big cock his cum spilled out over my lips, dripped down my chin onto my tits. It was so dirty and slutty to be covered in cum.

She licked the cum off my tits, lingering on the nipples, then licked her way to my mouth, and we shared a cum-soaked kiss as we smeared it all over out tongues and lips. It was the hottest sex I'd ever had. I never saw them again.

***

Do you want me to suck your cock? I'll lick circles around the head of your cock just like I did with him, moving it in and out my lips, and flicking the sensitive underside with my tongue. Then when you start to shudder I'll begin taking it down my throat, in and out, faster and faster, while I tickle your balls. You want that, don't you? I know how to suck your cock. I know how make you cum hard, deep in my throat, til it spills out over my lips onto my chin and tits. I'll rub your hot cum into my tits while I suck your cock dry.

Fuck my mouth. I'll do that too. I love having my hair pulled and a hard cock shoved into my mouth, deep in my throat, til I gag. Use me. I'm so dirty baby. Do whatever you want to me. I'm fingering my pussy now, thinking about it. It gets me so wet to suck cock.

Do you want to cum on my face? Do you want to slap my face with your cock while you shoot cum all over my lips? I'll slowly lick it off so my lips and tongue will be covered in cum. Do you want to smear your cum all over my face with your cock? It gets me so wet to have a big cock smearing cum in my face. Let me suck you til you cum and then lick it off your cock.

***

About a week ago I dreamed about being bent over and fucked hard while my ass was being fingered and slapped, and I woke up with my pussy wet and my asshole tingling, but I was late for work again. I wore a short sundress, with no bra, no panties. The cloth was thin enough so you could see the outlines of my body, my tits, my nipples, my ass. It was pretty obvious I had on nothing on under my dress.

I carried a coat over my lap and fingered myself on the subway on the way to work, sliding my fingers between my pussy lips, teasing my hole with my fingers while I bit my lip. The car wasn't crowded, and a guy was watching me from the other end. He knew what I was doing, and his cock was hard. I kept myself covered, but spread my legs and arched my back and took two fingers slow and deep into my wet pussy as he stroked his cock through his pants. If I hadn't been late, I would've let him bend me over a bench and fuck me hard and fast until the next stop. I flashed him one of my tits as I got up, and pinched my nipple for him before getting of the car.

LisaJenkins
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaJenkins

I was so wet by the time I got to work, and not wearing panties was just making me hornier. My pussy was so wet a drop ran down my leg, and I scooped it up with my finger and licked it. It got me so hot I almost came without even touching myself. I had to either find a hard cock or a place where I could slide my fingers deep into my pussy.

There was a hot guy by himself. I went over beside him, smiled, and as he looked at a shirt. I said, "You'd look good in that."

He looked at me and was instantly hard. It's so easy to make a stranger's cock hard.

He said, "You look very good in that." I giggled then dropped my purse and bent over and showed him the cheeks of my tight little ass and my wet, bald pussy as my short dress rode over my ass. I rose slowly up, giving him a great view of my tits. I gave him a dirty little smile and suddenly we were between two rows of clothes, with my dress hiked up and his hands on my tits, pinching my nipples. His hard cock throbbed through his jeans, rubbing against my pussy.

"Fuck me now," I whispered.

My pussy was so wet his cock slid deep into me with one thrust and he was fucking me hard, tumbling against the clothes. I didn't think there was anyone around, but I didn't care. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and met each thrust as he fucked me hard.

"Fuck me harder," I whispered. "Give it to me harder."

He was slamming me against the wall hard now as he fucked me. We were both so turned on I began to cum right away, and as my hot pussy tightened around his big cock he began to cum as well. He stuck his fist in my mouth to silence me and shoved his cock deep into me, slamming me against the wall over and over again until he let loose a torrent of hot cum, filling me. He pulled out, zipped up and left.

I pulled my dress back down, and the fabric in front of my pussy was wet with my juices and his cum. I didn't care, it made me horny to see it, and I loved the way guys lingered on my wet pussy before their eyes moved up to my hard nipples and disheveled hair and the just fucked look on my face. My pussy tingled for the rest of the day, and cum leaked out of it and down my leg. I scooped it up with my fingers and sucked it off. I love the taste of cum. It makes me feel so slutty and dirty and hot. It makes me ready to fuck all over again.

***

I love watching men's cocks get hard. It gets me so wet. And like I said, it's so easy. All you need to do is give them a look and a slutty smile, and they look at your lips and look at your tits and their cock starts to bulge through their pants. Sometimes I tease men all day, getting their cocks hard by bending over and letting my dress ride up over my ass, or bending forward and letting them see my tits, or by dancing to the Muzak sexily while I fold clothes. Brushing accidently against their throbbing cocks always works. Some days I do nothing but cocktease, I don't fuck any of them, just go into the bathroom stall and finger fuck my pussy after getting so turned on by their hard cocks.

Sometimes I pull every guy whose cock I make hard into a corner and suck their cocks and swallow their cum. I love to suck cock like a slut. It feels so dirty. I love the way hard cock throbs in your mouth, getting bigger and bigger. I love tasting stranger's cum, and the way it shoots out of their cock and into my mouth. I like to let cum dribble out of my mouth and onto my tits as I suck a cock dry. Some days I've sucked the cocks of six or seven men.

If they're hot and if I'm feeling really slutty I take out my tits and let them stick their cock between them, fucking my tits. I love having a hard cock pumping between my tits, especially if he cums while fucking my tits and shoots his hot cum onto my face and tits. Either way, by then end of the day my pussy is so wet I need to find some guy to hold me down and slap my ass and fuck me hard and rough. It's not hard to find a guy to do it.

Sometimes I fuck them all, pull them into a stall or a dressing room after I get their cocks hard, and let them fuck me hard and dirty. My pussy and ass are filled with cum by the end of the day, dripping down my legs. At the end of the day I go home and spread my legs and take that big black dildo deep in my wet, cum soaked pussy, fucking myself hard as I remember all the cock that has been inside me.

***

Do you want to cum on my tits? Do you want me to hold them together while you stick your cock between them, and then fuck my tits hard, like you were fucking a pussy, until you shoot hot cum all over them? I'll lick it off for you baby. Do you want to watch me lick your cum off my big wet tits?

***

The first time I ever fucked two guys was at a party where two guys and I were tripping hard on X. We were on a couch, and all kind of making out with each other, and when I started rubbing their cocks and they started squeezing my tits we went to a bedroom. I got on my knees and sucked both their cocks. It got me so wet to have two cocks in my face.

Soon I was on my back sideways on the bed with one guy fucking me on one side and the other sticking his cock in my mouth on the other. The guy who was fucking me pulled out and shot his cum all over my pussy just as the guy I was sucking shot all his cum into my mouth. They zipped up and left, and left me lying on the bed with cum dripping down my pussy and my ass cheeks and my mouth, feeling like a slut, covered in cum. I always wanted to fuck two guys again. Or more.

At the dept. store one day, I gave myself a late morning finger fuck (I had been dreaming of fucking two guys, taking two hard cocks deep in my ass and my pussy and my mouth). It got me so hot it only made me want more.

I dressed like a whore, even sluttier than usual. I was wearing a very short, flimsy skirt and a thin, tight blouse where my nipples were very visible. It was cut off short and showed off my midriff and piercing.

I started to make eye contact with the guy at the end of a row of clothes. I walked past him, very close, pretended to adjust some clothes, then passed him again, just barely grazing my hand against his already hard cock as I walked past. I turned back around to him and gave him my nastiest smile. I walked out to the freight elevators and lit up a joint.

"I get high out here sometimes. Wanna join me?"

He did, but we stood very close as we smoked and his hand reached out to graze my leg just below my ass, and as he grabbed my ass I sighed, and he had me against the wall, kissing me deeply, his fingers on my nipples through my blouse, his cock rubbing against my wet pussy.

Suddenly another guy walked around the corner, a guy I had fucked a week ago when he was there with his family. He made me cum several times. His cock was clearly hard through his pants. He looked disappointed when he saw another man with his hands on my tits.

"Oops. I'm sorry," he said, his eyes wide.

"I'm not," I said, and pulled him to me with his tie and said, "There's enough of me for both of you, baby." I began to kiss him deeply and stroke his cock through his pants. Don't you wanna fuck me, baby?"

I was rubbing both of their cocks through their pants now, as the guy between my legs slid his hand up my flimsy skirt and quickly found my pussy lips through my tiny red panties. Then he dropped to his knees and pulled my panties aside and began to lick my pussy. The other guy had his cock out and I started to jerk him off while he kissed me.

I was close to cumming as the first guy licked my pussy. I started to whimper, "Lick my pussy, baby, make me cum." And just as I started to cum hard the second guy threw me over a laundry bin, my flimsy skirt flying out leaving my ass and pussy exposed. His cock was out and hard already, and he ripped my panties off as I moaned and climbed over me and started to rub it against the crack of my ass. I began to finger my pussy while the head of his cock teased my asshole.

"Fuck my ass, baby," I pleaded.

As the head of his cock began to push inside my asshole I felt another cock sliding between my fingers, teasing the hole of my pussy just as the other cock began to slide deeper into my tight little asshole. They began slowly but soon both cocks were slamming hard against me as I moaned and writhed on the pile of dirty laundry. I love having my ass and pussy full of cock, fucking me hard, using me like a whore, and I began cumming and cumming and cumming as they fucked me. I fingered my clit. I wished I were sucking a hard cock while my pussy and ass were being pounded with cock.

I knew no one could hear us, so I was a little louder than usual. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Oh God, give me cock."

The guy fucking my ass began cumming, throbbing inside my ass as he thrust his cock inside me, filling me with cum, grinding gainst me. I groaned loudly and began pumping hard against the guy fucking my pussy and soon he was cumming too, deep inside me. They both pulled out leaving trails of cum along my ass and pussy. They left. My panties were gone, so I just pulled my dress down over all that hot mess of gooey cum and pussy juice and walked back into the store, a just fucked expression on my face, my pussy wet, my ass covered with cum. During the day I'd go into the bathroom and scoop the cum leaking out from my pussy and ass on my finger and lick it off. Cum makes me so wet.

I love cock. Is your cock hard baby? I know it is. I love to make your big cock hard. I love to make it throb and jerk until you cum all over me.

***

Do you want to talk dirty to me? Telling me, "Take my cock hard, you're such a slut, you're so dirty, take my cock like a whore." Or do you like it when I talk dirty to you, the way I'm doing now? I get wet, talking to you like this. I gets me so horny to talk dirty. Does it make your cock hard? Because it makes my pussy so wet. I'm sliding my fingers under my tight little panties now, and tickling my pussy lips.

***

That's all I'm going to tell you right now. I know, I'm such a tease. Are you hard baby? Is your cock out? Stroke it for me, baby. Maybe some day I'll tell you more of my slutty little secrets. Or maybe I'll see you at the store. I'll watch your cock get hard as you stare at my tits. If you're lucky I'll brush against your hard cock and pull you into the dressing room and suck your cock like a slut. And if I'm feeling really dirty I'll lure you back to the elevators and let you fuck me. You can do whatever you want to me. Use me, baby. Make me feel like a slut.

 

Published 
Written by syzygy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments