Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Connie's Year Ch. 04

"My next fantasy is outdoors"

17
6 Comments 6
8.6k Views 8.6k
2.9k words 2.9k words
I got to enjoy my next fantasy almost by accident and it wasn't quite how I had envisioned it happening, but circumstances made it so unique that it exceeded my expectations, I think. Kurt and I had taken a weekend trip to the city, arriving Friday night, seeing a show then going to dinner. A date weekend. On Saturday, we did some sightseeing and shopping, with lunch at a quaint intimate little cafe. After lunch, we went back to the hotel to drop off the bags as I didn't want to carry them around. It had been sunny and mostly warm all morning, but it had become a little bit cloudy as we re-emerged from the hotel. It was still warm, though. Kurt wore a short-sleeved buttoned shirt and khakis while I wore a bright yellow, thin sleeveless sundress with a light sweater over it, buttoned only at the top. In the hopes of realizing another of my fantasies, I had gone commando and made sure he knew it, so sex would be on his mind. I kept my ideas to myself, but I think he suspected I was planning something

We walked the city streets looking in shop windows, sometimes going inside to browse but not buying anything. I didn't want to be encumbered by packages in the event that my scheme worked out. At one point, we passed an adult toy store and I dragged him inside, although I didn't have to drag very hard. While browsing inside, I didn't lower my voice, describing how exciting this one or that might feel. I think he thought that I might try something in the store, but that wasn't going to happen. At one point, I held a big dildo to my crotch, base first and jutting outwards and asked if I should buy a strap on harness, in case I met a girl. I knew other customers could hear and were watching me and it fed my arousal as well as his.

Ever since the blowjob in the club, when I had sucked Kurt's cock as three strangers watched, I had thought about doing something more daring in public. The desire to be seen, the risk of getting caught and the general naughtiness of doing a private thing in a public place stirred my desire. I couldn't get the idea out of my head. Not too public, of course. I wasn't going on stage at a strip club or going to a sex club, and I understood the concept of children well enough to know that fucking Kurt where families might be present was dangerous. No, I needed a particular place. I had something in mind and I kept my eyes peeled for signs as we aimlessly wandered the city streets.

The clouds thickened as we walked and the breeze picked up a little, but the temperature remained very pleasant. I wasn't until late afternoon that I saw signs of a place that might be just what I was looking for. We had walked into the bar, cafe and music area of the city, and keeping my eyes open, I saw what I needed. I began teasing Kurt mercilessly as I steered us up a street where there were mostly younger people. I pointed to a few, asking Kurt if he liked looking at the pretty girls. I told him which guys I thought were sexy, and mentioned that I was getting a wettie. My nipples were already hard, sometimes peeking out of my sundress when the breeze rustled my sweater. He noticed and mentioned it admiringly and I’m sure I saw some of the passers-by noticing as well.

And there it was, opening before me as if I had stumbled into a magic kingdom of fantasy fulfillment. Well for this one, anyway. Student housing, off campus, adjacent to the city university. No children, just wild college kids enjoying their weekend. Four buildings surrounded a grassy quad with tables and other accoutrements for hanging out. The students, enjoying a day without classes, were grouped in two’s and three’s to clots of up to a dozen, hanging, chatting and flirting as young folks do. There was an unoccupied table near the sidewalk and I asked Kurt if we could take a short rest. We sat, watched the kids and relaxed.

I pretended to converse as I scouted the scene. There were way too many people around, and no way I could pull off my plan without someone calling security. I started searching the grounds for an alleyway or some other secure area where we could be observed but not draw a crowd. I saw a few likely places and began teasing Kurt in earnest.

"How'd you like to sneak off to that dark corner over there, between those buildings with me?" I motioned with a toss of my head. I was sitting on one end of the table with my feet on the bench and he sat on the bench at the far end, leaning back. He turned his head to me and I turned my knees in his direction. My fingertips danced along the hem of my dress. "We could have a little fun," I suggested, inching my skirt higher, exposing half my thigh. I raised an eyebrow and a grin flickered across my face. I parted my knees just for a second.

Like I said, he knew I'd gone ‘sans panties’ but like I also have said before, he likes to see me. And he got a pretty good look up my skirt.

"Oh, like the men's room?" he asked, referencing our last public outing.

"Kinda," I related, casually glancing around, "but more, uh-m, complete." I inched the skirt higher, to the tops of my thighs, feeling the cool breeze caress my exposed skin. I parted my knees wide, very unladylike, and dropped the fabric between them, my hands clasped in front of me between my legs. I tilted my head. I lifted the fabric, giving him another, longer look.

"She wants your cock," I told him, referring to my throbbing wet pussy. Felt something on my forehead and then on my bare legs. I looked over my shoulder, but saw nothing. I looked up, and saw a dark, slate-grey sky had rolled in above us. The breeze kicked up a little, blowing my loose dress up, exposing me. The cooler air chilled the drops that had fallen on me. I looked at the table where round wet circles appeared. I looked back to Kurt. The day turned suddenly dark.

And the skies opened.

We were drenched in an instant. Too late I pulled my sweater over my head. The wind blew my dress up almost over my head, completely exposing my ass and pussy as we stood. The sweater wouldn't have helped much, even if I'd been quicker; I was instantly soaked to the skin, my dress plastered to me as Kurt grabbed my hand and dragged me, stumbling, to a curbside bus shelter. It was only a few steps, but we were breathless nonetheless, and he swept me into his arms and we kissed, laughing and drenched as rats. I looked up into his face; his hair was plastered in wet tendrils around his ears and forehead. Drops hung from his nose and eyebrows as he grinned and wiped the water from my face with one hand, the other holding me close to him. The wind, more than a breeze now, blew cold rain into the shelter, but we couldn't get any wetter. I shrieked and we laughed again, kissing rain from each other's faces.

He spun me then and circled his arms around my waist, pressing himself into my butt. I felt his growing hardness and pressed back with a yummy sound. Through the clear plexiglass back of the shelter, we watched the remaining students scrambling for their buildings, evacuating the quad too late. The wind blew stray papers until they were too wet to fly and stuck to the ground. The downpour peppered the grass of the quad, a quiet roar of nature's power and I leaned back against him, wet and trapped in a bus stop. A few cars went by, splashing, wipers on high. We were alone, wet and horny.

I dropped my head back onto his shoulder, feeling the warmth from his body, my skin absorbing his heat, chasing the chill from me. His arms held me tightly and he snuggled his lips into my neck. I looked at the abandoned quad, remembering the students, imagining them inside their rooms, day ruined by the sudden downpour, laughing and complaining in the rooms, looking out of the windows to see if it would stop. Cracking a beer.

Looking out their windows.

The ferocity of the downpour abated, then. I scanned the quad, looking at the tables scattered throughout.

MonaLisaG
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MonaLisaG

It was still raining, lightly but steady. They would be looking out of their windows, watching the rain and seeing it slow down. Removing their wet clothes. I turned suddenly in Kurt's arms, eyes wide. I leaned back from him, took his hands in mine.

"Come with me," I said and pulled him, resisting, from the shelter towards the quad.

"It's still raining, Con," he protested.

"We can't get any wetter," I told him, "we're already soaked." I held his hand and pulled him up even with me, strolling through the wet grass and mud. "I know I'm soaking wet," I hinted, "everywhere." I dropped his hand and ran ahead, angling for an empty table in the middle of the quad. They would all be watching the rain, looking out the windows, wet clothes, half undressed. I turned and shouted to him over my shoulder, almost running. "You want to make me wetter?"

I saw his eyes brighten briefly, then turn nervous as he scanned the windows of the building. He looked back at me, open-mouthed and dumbfounded. "What, here? Right now?" He took a few steps towards me. I had turned and walked backwards as he approached. I was grinning wildly.

"Yes!" I said and laughed as the rain fell around us, spattering in the puddles that the downpour had created. I splashed through one. "Yes! Here! Now!"

He took another look around and shrugged his shoulders and grinned back at me, then laughed out loud and whooped as he took off in a run, straight at me. I turned and ran towards the closest table, near the center of the quad, splashing through the rain. They would all be watching. He caught me in a few steps and with a cry of victory swept me up in his strong arms and lifted me, one arm slipping under my legs. Raindrops spattered us. I was laughing and horny, and my cunt was on fire as he carried me, like a groom with his bride, to our table.

He set my butt down near the edge, turned my legs to face him and pulled my shoulders. I pulled the sweater off and kissed him, tasting rain, feeling the alternating chill and the heat of his body, his strong muscles contrasting with the softer precipitation. My eyes closed as rain spilled from the hair falling across my face but my mouth opened and my tongue slipped against his, my hands touching his upper arms, his back, his waist. I opened my legs and he stepped into me, my thighs pressing him tight. I felt his bulk against my torso and his hardness between my legs, my heat calling to his through our wet clothes. The sky, which had lightened somewhat after the downpour, turned darker, and I heard a rumble of thunder in the distance. His hands went to my dress, undoing the buttons from the top, hurriedly, insistent fingers opening the fasteners which went from top to bottom.

Undone to my waist and with his hands between us, he peeled the straps back off my shoulders, exposing my breasts. I threw my head back in delight as his head dropped and his warm mouth found my cold, hard nipple. I groaned out loud into the rainy sky. Distant lightning flashed, lighting the buildings in an eerie phosphorescence; several seconds elapsed before a rumble followed. I reached for his pants as his hands fumbled under my dress. I shivered as his cold, wet fingers slipped inside me. I gasped and my hands opened his belt, pulled at his zipper. I looked into his eyes and saw my own heat reflected there as he fingered my cunt. I was breathing heavily. I pushed on the wet fabric of his pants, rolling the waist and his briefs inside out down his hips.

His cock was hard and sprang up between us. I grabbed it with one hand, snaked the other around his back, forcing him to release my nipple. It cooled quickly, rock hard and straining. My hand cupped his ass cheek and his went to my back. I felt a tug on my dress and shifted, lifting my ass cheeks as he pulled the sodden material from beneath me. I sat back down, ass exposed and naked in the edge of the table, stripped to the waist. I stole a glance at the myriad windows facing the quad as I felt him aim his cock at my opening, his ass out of his pants, both my hands on his cheeks, pulling him into me.

The dark sky opened again and a drenching rain sheeted us as his cock slipped into me, filling my heated channel with cool hardness; fuck, it was like being fucked by cold steel. I grunted as he filled me, feeling the thousand eyes watching us, seeing us fuck. I imagined college boys stroking their cocks, alone in their rooms or young couples observing together, fucking as we fucked, girls, together, caressing breasts as they watched, hands slipping to wet panties. Boys jerking each other, or sucking each other's cocks. And Kurt pounded me as the torrential rain pounded us both.

It fell hard and he fucked me hard, smashing his cock into my cunt over and over, lost in uncontrollable passion. I grunted with each penetration, sighed as he pulled back, feeling his hard cock slipping through my slick channel, warming, heating even as the rain cooled our skin. My hands went to his shoulders and I leaned back. One of his hands stayed behind me, while the other groped my breast roughly, his hand as cold as my skin, wet and slick. Rain got in my eyes and I blinked it away. Everyone could see us, I knew, despite the limited visibility. They could see us, they watched as we fucked like wild animals. He gave it to me good, and the thrill of being in public, being watched as I took my man's cock up my pussy, heightened my excitement.

"Oh, fuck me, fuck me hard!" I muttered, my words lost in the noise of the storm. "Fuck, I love your cock in my cunt!" He grunted, close, and my climb matched his. "Fuck, they're all watching us! Fuck me good! Show them how it's done!" I felt my orgasm approach, climbing up the hill, charging up wildly and out of control. I wailed, and cried out, and I came hard, soaking his cock, my juices spilling from me to be washed away by the rain, until he stiffened and plunged deeper and I felt the heat of his semen filling me, suffusing my pelvis with welcome warmth. My own orgasm receded and my breath hissed through my teeth, my fingers still clutching his shoulders. Then, exhausted and delightfully relaxed, I laid back on the wet table, almost completely naked and his cock still inside me and threw my arms over my head and let the rain wash over me.

Passion diffused and activity finished, the rain made me cold, fast. Kurt pulled out and we struggled our wet clothes back together, laughing nervously as the rain eased, knowing we had to beat it out of there quickly. As the sound of the rain diminished, I heard faint sounds surfacing through. Nervous at first, thinking someone was coming for us, I stood still a second, hushing Kurt when he asked me to hurry. I listened more closely, then broke into a proud smile.

Through the sound of the dissipating rainstorm, came faint cheers from the open windows, some clapping and hoots punctuating. Mostly male, though some girls as well. I grabbed Kurt's hand and faced each of the four buildings in turn, bowing to the audience and acknowledging their appreciation. And then we ran off the quad, laughing like children.

We managed to flag down a cab around the corner, still laughing and soaking wet, all the way back to the hotel. We hugged and snuggled and shivered through the lobby, getting more than a few odd looks. In the elevator we kissed and shivered more. I was getting a deep chill now and was looking forward to sharing a hot shower with Kurt. But I made sure I pointed out the drips of cum I left on the elevator floor.

The shower was divine and we reveled in allowing our bodies to regain their temperature. The chills vanished, and we spent the rest of the evening in bed, watching television and ordering room service, recalling the events. And before we fell off to sleep we enjoyed a slow, languorous fuck session, warm and tender and dry beneath the covers.

END PART 04

Published 
Written by Noreasonneeded
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments