Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Creative Chamber IV

"When what's revealed leads to pent up release..."

1
1 Comment 1
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
To put it mildly, she was smoking hot! His eyes feasted on her Seven Till Midnight paisley bustier corset and thong, all black… and all his! She was smoldering and his cock immediately lurched, pulsed, oozed a luxurious pre-cum elixir.

He thought back to his earlier visit when he sat alone by the fireplace and had glanced down on the coffee table to see an arrangement of some of her reading material. There were Victoria Secret catalogs, various women's clothing magazines, some house decorum materials, a book on sexual techniques (that caught his attention and his breath), and one particular fashion magazine that highlighted corsets. He particularly feasted on the one featured in an open page, perhaps left that way on purpose for his view, and could never forget the name of it, as so appropriate to the presentation… "Midnight Please". He felt more like it should be named "Midnight TEASE".

The open "paisley" lace design left little to the imagination as to covering any offered assets, and the sheer black panties clung so invitingly and enticingly to her mound. The garter straps and black net stockings complimented her tapering thighs so perfectly. She was built like a model and despite her years, past the prime of her youth, she was in stunning shape. Her rigorous and faithful workout routines worked their magic through the years and kept her tight, buff and voluptuous. She was a splendor of grace, from her alabaster neck, to her delicate ankles, and adorable dainty feet, (where he noticed her careful and creative toenail painting). He loved a woman who attended to the finer details like that. In fact he couldn't help but notice the new jewelry she wore each time he visited - always in perfect harmony with her outfits and skin. She was a work of art down to the last detail. Yum!

While his eyes busied themselves with her every luxurious detail and essence, her own eyes went wild with what sat ahead of her. She never expected such a handsome and hunky display to be awaiting her. She envisioned her being the coy temptress and he being the "innocent" baited prey. This was a totally unexpected turn of events, but oh baby such a welcomed one. She hadn't met a man who was so at ease in her company so quickly, and so open, honest and healthy about his own sexuality. It gladdened her heart to know that he was so available in matters of his own confidence and sensual side. She always felt the same about herself, but never knew anyone she could actually or fully express such with. She never met her match, but frequently dreamed of such. How many nights had she laid awake nearly all night, alighting her own passion, arousing herself to such heights of ecstasy with her own hands, dreaming they belonged to "her prince." Oh the mighty fires that had erupted in her night after restless night.

Her eyes drank in his muscular and masculine form, carefully appraising every chiseled feature. Her eyes crawled across his every beautiful inch, pausing longest at that ever animated bulge coursing and thrusting at his tight spandex boxers. She could see him breathing quite heavy, satisfying her wonder at how he might react to her presentation and new acquisition. She stood, one hip thrust to the side, hands on hips, head tilted back, contemplating the joy and acute satisfaction she felt, allowing his gaze to study her long and hard. "Long and hard", thinking those words in her fevered mind nearly caused her to waver and buckle.

Speaking of "long and hard"… as he ogled her delightful form and considered her endless creativity and tastes, he could not help but stroke his ever expanding and throbbing rock-hard cock. He stroked carefully, lovingly, slowly, following her eyes as he did so, putting on a good show for her. He noted her smoldering eyes, her half closed lids and her mouth slowly opening in a silent "oh baby", her tongue wetting her glossy lips, as if in preparation of some feast to come. He continued to take his own measure, being certain to dip his hand down lower to cup his filling scrotum and as she studied his self manipulation and caresses, he slightly raised his hips to allow his hand and fingers to stroke briefly the crack of his tight buns, those buns that gave her a twinge in her vagina every time she watched him walking ahead of her, or when he bent over, better yet. His hand lingered there long enough for her to see his finger pressing and prodding briefly at his anus.

She sucked in her breath, closed her eyes for a moment and moaned low but loud.

The sound of her moan sent shivers throughout his sturdy frame. He literally shook for a moment, a tremor coursing through him from head to toe. He moved his hand quickly back to his surging expanding restless cock, messaging it slowly, erotically as he let out a matching groan, expressly to delight her ears. By the look on her face it was accomplishing the desired effect, as her hand now moved to her breasts, cupping, squeezing, slightly pulling at each hardening nipple. As he continued to explore his own body for her entertainment, she slowly allowed her hand to move from pinching a nipple, to slowly descend across her stomach, making a good show of it, studying his eyes, a sensual near-sleepy look across her face, lips slightly parted, tongue tip occasionally darting out.

Her hand slowly traversed her abdomen, found her upper thigh, caressed lightly, then gradually moved to her labia, cupping her mound, allowing a single finger to press and follow her divide. A growing sense of urgency and fire coursed through her as she locked her emerald eyes on his wolf-green ones. He looked so focused, so serene, so intent and hungry, joyous, flushed.

She lipped another "oh baby" silently across the room to him, as her knees gave in just slightly, and a flush caressed her cheeks and her upper chest, shoulders.

She trembled just a bit, as she heard the words… "you need to come over here NOW." She snapped out of her spell at the sound of his commanding voice, hesitating just long enough to push her finger in against the silk a bit more urgently and giving him one last impression of her growing need and desire.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

She moved seductively, assuredly, in a naughty sashay, swaying her hips in exaggerated movements, accentuating every curve and the beauty of her form, the sensuality of her corset. Her nipples were taught and there was a small sheen of wetness at the v of her thighs. He didn't miss a lick!

She arrived before him as he continued to stroke his amazingly beautiful and pulsing urgent length. He studied her carefully, looking her up and down, appraising her beauty and becoming aware of her heady potent alluring musky smell. Her pores oozed a mixture of Lolita Lempicka and her own heavenly scent, that exposed her current state of desire to his sensitive instincts. He drank in every detail and filled his lungs with her erotic scents, sending his state of arousal to the brink of madness. He lightly rested his hands on her sides and turned her slowly around. She paused when she had her back to him. He noted the lower third of her ripe full tight bottom exposed below the border of satin ribbon, aching to apply his lips to her exposed flesh, to lick and drink in her heady smell. He slid his hands down to now rest on her hips, then allowed one hand to trail across her ass.

She let out a clear soft low moan again. Her knees bent slightly at his sensuous knowing touch. She felt her heart racing inside her heaving chest. If she was already this worked up, she thought to herself, what state would she be in when this pageant really got off the ground? While keeping one hand on her hip, he allowed the other to trace the contours of her perfect ass, then trailed it to the valley between her cheeks, and moved it downward, carefully tracing and lightly teasing her with his warm delicious touch. He moved his hand forward to cup her mound to the front, tracking her furrow there, wet already, messaging her gently, pressing slightly harder as his fingers neared her clitorus hood. She nearly collapsed.

Sensing her unsteady demeanor, he stood, wrapping his arms around her, pressing his hips up against her soft yielding ass, his torrid throbbing velvet crown crushing up against her. She could sense the pulsing, the urgent "kick" of his length as it strained for release from the clinging tight material of his boxers.

She moaned yet again, and softly cried…

"yes baby, oh yes baby".

She reached around with her own hand and pulled his chiseled hip against her even tighter, encouraging his action, his pressing into her. She worked her hand in-between the narrowness separating them until she reached his bulge. She caressed his length through the lycra and could feel some wetness there, which excited her even more. She found his mushroomed tip and gave it an extra squeeze, feeling him lurch, hearing him groan and gasp. She then reached down further to cup his generous sack, and trailed her fingers teasingly, slowly, expertly.

Explorations continued as she reached back to crush a finger against his ass, as she had seen him do, following his lead of earlier. She was rewarded with another gasp and cry…

"holy fuck baby… ohh damn that's hot… mother of god don't stop".

He cupped her breasts and began to experiment with her nipples to arrive at a place of knowledge that would allow him to maximize her pleasure, carefully listening to cues to guide him. He loved the way the material accentuated her perfect form, and how it barely concealed her treasures, the classy taste she possessed in her attention to her curtaining. Her accouterments were always to his liking and always expressed for him what he would call "the icing on the cake."

He pulled and softly pinched each nipple, allowing his hand to slide slightly under the material at one point to caress her bare skin. He reveled in her own touch to him and her advancements to his nether regions, her unabashed relish at savoring an anything goes approach. This was going to be yet another momentous clashing of pent up desires, as the fire within them both could only be matched by the dim fire, glowing amber and warm in the hearth before them.

He moved a hand down along her ribs, slowly, resting momentarily, then skirted it across her belly, again resting, letting is fingers trace some of the silky material, for effect, before trailing down again to her vulva, cupping and messaging her growing wetness and heat. He traced the outlines of the material where it bordered her thighs and gradually worked his fingers under… aware of her silken patch there, and the glorious wetness clinging to her delicate hair. He could feel her tremble and grasp ever tighter his balls and then his surging pulsing cock. He knew what he had to do next, what he couldn't put off for another second.

She ached for his advances now, trembling uncontrollably. It had been so long since she knew a real man, since she had someone so in control, so knowledgeable, so giving and creative, so uninhibited and willing to go to any length to please, someone who appreciate all her careful efforts. She needed to give in to her pleasures, her needs, to her urgent awakening, and she needed him to "take her" here… NOW!

To be continued...

Published 
Written by MidKnightMan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments