Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cyber Junkie - Boarding at Dupont Circle

"Cyber on a train..."

60
54 Comments 54
20.7k Views 20.7k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Shelby stood on the edge of the platform at the Dupont Circle Station. The warning lights in the floor began to flash, informing passengers that a train was approaching. The speeding subway train swished to a stop and sent a whirlwind underneath Shelby’s full knee length skirt exposing her naked ass a bit and cooling her sodden throbbing pussy.

The doors parted and she located two seats at the very end of the train behind a half barrier that would hide her activities. She planted her bottom in one seat and her purse in the other seat. A vacant engineer’s booth with dark tinted windows was adjacent to the two seats Shelby selected. Shelby removed her tablet, adjusted her blue tooth headset beneath her long auburn locks, pressed the Skype application, and selected ‘Cyber Junkie’. “Hi babe. I’m on the train now.”

“Hey Shelby, can you move the camera? That is a fine mocha thigh mama, but I really want to see your cookie baby! Just scoot the lens down some!”

Cameron was married with three grown children, ran a successful law practice, and loved cyber sex. In fact, he was a bit of an addict with the proclivity to masturbate at his desk frequently. Cameron scurried to lock his office door, unzip his pants, and pull out his squirming nine-inch vanilla rod.

“I’m adjusting it now. Be patient, okay?” Shelby answered as she shifted the tablet between her legs. “There now. Is that better, Chief?” She addressed Cameron as ‘chief’ when his language was inflexible, self-serving, and pushy. Shelby spread her legs further and displayed her hairless smooth vulva to Cameron. Drops of clear liquid ran along her labia. Shelby was ready.

“Yes, now put your finger in your pussy. Jam three fingers inside,” Cameron commanded relentlessly. “Where is your dildo baby? I want to see you soak it in the juices from your pussy. Get it for me and let me see you push the tip in your ass.”

Shelby moved quickly, dropped the tablet on the seat, and grasped the handle of her hobo bag. She lifted a black satin pouch from her sack, opened it, and pulled out a glass butt plug and a matching nine-inch glass dildo. In record speed, she adjusted the tablet, and followed Cameron’s orders to a degree. Shelby doused the butt plug with jelly, moved her bottom to the edge of the seat, and pushed the tip of the plug against the opening of her anal cavity.

“I have a surprise for you, baby. Look what mama bought,” Shelby whispered as she held the tablet in one hand and gently pushed the plug all the way in her ass. She moaned as the thickness of the plug stretched her anus to limits that she never experienced before.

Cameron’s dick leaked pre-cum at the sight of the vanishing plug. The flat bottom of the plug lying flush against Shelby’s ass cheeks sent a jolt of electricity through Cameron’s body. He took his full erection in his hand and began pumping it slowly.

“Yes Shelby, I like my surprise.

RigelBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RigelBlue

Twirl it around for me baby.”

Shelby reached down, grabbed the flat glass bottom of the plug and twisted it around and around in her bottom hole. She let out a moan and listened in her earpiece for the next instruction from Cameron.

“Is anyone looking Shelby?” Cameron inquired as he played with the dampness on the tip of his penis.

Shelby scoot her rear back in the seat. The pressure from the hard seat forced the plug a little further into her anus. She winced in Cameron’s ear, focused, and looked just ahead to inspect her surroundings, “No. Nobody is looking.”

“How many people are on the train, Shelby?” Cameron stroked his penis with a succession of several tugs straight up and back towards his abdomen. He loved the thought of strangers watching Shelby engage in naughty behavior. A returned answer of ‘a crowd of more than twenty’ would send Cameron over the edge. But anyone, just one would be enough to send a rush of additional blood to his hardness.

“Cam, there are maybe fifteen people on this car,” Shelby answered as she adjusted herself to the jerk of the train’s movements.

“Take your hand up under your shirt and pinch your nipples hard for me,” Cameron instructed as he continued the steady jerking of his tool. “Now get the dildo and rub it against your clit.”

Shelby pinched her nipples one at a time, picked up the glass nine-inches, steadied the tablet in her hand, and slid the tip against her dripping button. “Mmm. I want it inside me.”

“Put the tip in,” Cameron demanded.

“Yes,” Shelby graciously pushed the tip of the nine-inch glass inside her pussy.

Cameron’s hand rode the full length of his shaft up and down as he watched Shelby receive a double penetration of glass. “Slide it all the way in and take it all the way out.”

Shelby took the full length of the glass and shuddered when the tip hit the floor of her vaginal hole. Overcome by the fullness of glass, she pulled the rod all the way out. Her vagina snapped and clamored for the thickness again.

“In and out baby. Pull it in and out,” Cameron whispered.

Shelby did as instructed and Cameron’s hand matched her strokes and intensity. “Mmm, I want to cum now, Cam.”

“Okay Shelby. You may cum in three... ” Cameron teased as he began a countdown to their explosions.

“Shit Cam, do not count down right now,” Shelby begged.

“Two”

“Fuck you, Cam,” Shelby pushed and pulled on the glass as her pussy made sopping sounds.

“One,” Cameron’s hand became a blur while jerking his cock and semen streamed everywhere.

“Cam I cumming!” Shelby arched back and squirted a river of clear liquid down her hand.

“I’m cumming too!” said a voice from the dark engineer’s booth as strings of semen covered the tinted windows.

Published 
Written by AltaBrwnSgr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments