Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eat The Seed - Part 2

"Our fun continues in the hot tub room where we meet some interesting people"

24
8 Comments 8
11.9k Views 11.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

The next day was sunny and hot. The four of us took a long mountain bike ride through the surrounding hills. Mountain biking does not lend itself to conversations; thus we did not discuss what happened the night before.

On the way back to the motel, we spotted a thrift store. Jill insisted we stop and she convinced Emma to go in with her. Jill stated that they each needed a costume for their dance routine the next night. I could not believe that the wives would go through with it.

Carl and I walked to a grocery store while the women shopped for clothes.

“Ben, do you really think they will enter the amateur stripping contest?” Carl asked.

“It looks that way but I suspect they’ll chicken out at the last minute.”

Shortly after we returned to the car, Jill and Emma emerged from the store, each with a bag. When pressed for details on their costumes, they giggled and said we would have to wait until the next night.

Returning to the motel, we booked the hot tub room for 9pm. After showering, and relaxing, we went out to dinner downtown. It was a fun evening and we got back to our room a little before our hot tub reservation.

Jill and I quickly changed into our swimsuits. Emma was taking her time. Carl announced that he would not be joining us in the tub, preferring to watch TV.

My wife and I made our way to the main building. We entered the hot tub room and were surprised to find four people in it - three women and a man. All were standing outside of the tub, drying off. All four were naked and they seemed unabashed. Two of the women seemed older, maybe fifty, while the other looked younger, and the man was younger, too.

I tried to leave the room quickly so as not to embarrass them and give them some privacy but they insisted we shouldn't bother; they were on the way out. Jill and I stood quietly by the door until one of the older women, still naked, asked us about our day. We explained that we'd been mountain biking.

In turn, she told us about their day which involved hiking. The longer we stood there, the more I was staring at their naked bodies.

The older women were not bad. The one doing the talking had huge, flabby tits. The other was a little plump, but looked good. I was surprised to see she had shave off all of her pubes and, when she turned around, she had a tramp stamp. The younger woman was rather plain with wide hips and medium-size tits. The guy was the best looking of all. He wasn’t ripped, but he was lean and in good shape. He also had shaved off his pubes which made his cock look big. I glanced at his crotch a few times. Each time I looked back it, his cock grew bigger and more erect. After a few minutes of chit-chat, he caught my eye and smiled.

They said that they were visiting from Colorado. They came down twice a year. The conversation changed to our dinners out. We mentioned that last night we had eaten at the restaurant a few doors down. Our four naked friends said they loved that place.

The talkative older lady asked with a big smile, “Did you stop in the Spice Factory?”

My half-hard cock surged to its full length, making a big tent in my swimsuit.

Jill said, “That place is pretty exciting.”

“Margaret and I love to check out movies in the booths,” the first older woman said.

I was stunned that she said this to people she'd just met. Jill countered, “Aren’t they great? Did you guys see that movie, ‘Eat the Seed’?”

The four of them looked at each other and grinned. Margaret said, “See it? Honey, Joyce and I were part of the study.”

“Really?” I inquired with disbelief.

“Yup. Both of us participated in the three-times-a-day oral study.”

My mind was racing and my dick was very hard. “How did you find out about the study? How did it work?” 

Joyce explained, “Oh, it is pretty famous. The group in charge has been in the news for years. At first, it was very controversial, but now it is just thought of as a medical clinic. They advertise in the papers all the time for volunteers. They put you through some vigorous health tests. The clinic only takes about a third of those who apply. It turns out that most men are too out of shape to produce a lot of seed.”

“Wow,” Jill said. “Was it scary? Or fun?”

“A little of both,” Margaret said. “The toughest part for me was watching tapes of me participating in the study. That sort of thing scares off a lot of people. Joyce and I thought the whole thing was a blast. We recommend it all the time. I’ve convinced most of my reading group to sign up as volunteer for a study.”

“Were you in the movie?” I asked.

“A few scenes,” Joyce replied.

The younger woman spoke up; “Jeremy was in the movie too, weren’t you?” He looked at the ground. “Don’t be embarrassed by it. You were great. He was involved for over two years.”

Jeremy’s cock was now rock hard. I stared at it. It was big, probably nine inches long and very thick. Glancing up at his face, he smiled at me. “So, Jeremy,” I asked, “what study did you participate in?”

He hesitated then said, “At first it was the three-times-a-day oral study. But, after a year, I did ‘direct to anus’ three times a day.”

My cock was as hard as steel. Jeremy’s was actually leaking a little cum. He seemed to find a little courage and further explained, “I was really reluctant at first, but my wife,” he nodded at the younger woman, “and co-workers,” he nodded at the older women, “really encouraged me. It turns out that the study is no joke. My health has really improved.”

Out of the corner of my vision, I saw Margaret staring at the tent in my swimsuit. There was a long pause, broken by Jeremy’s wife. “We should get out of here and let you enjoy the tub.”

They each wrapped themselves in one of the small towels that were found room. None of them put their swimsuits back on. As she left, Joyce told me to have fun the tub.

Jill and I were quiet for a few moments after they left. Then we burst into laughter. All of a sudden, Jill took off her own suit. I reminded her that Emma would be arriving soon. “So what,” was her reply as she slid into the tub.

“When in Rome,” I said and took off my suit.

We started making out the moment we got in the tub. Jill’s hands went to my hard cock and mine to her pussy. I rubbed her clit and pushed two fingers in her hole.

Jill leaned back and said, “Make me cum.”

“Your wish is my command,” I replied and I attacked her clit with gusto.

The conversation with the women must have turned her on as much as me. It took only about three minutes of rubbing before she started to moan and wriggle. My wife came really hard, groaning and gasping for air. After a bit, I removed my hand and Jill leaned back, closed her eyes, and enjoyed the moment.

I gave her adequate time to recover then told her, “You do me now.”

“Of course.

EmmaWright
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaWright

What do you want?”

“Suck me off then I can ‘eat the seed’ from you.”

Jill smiled and repositioned herself. She pushed me up so I was sitting on the side of the tub, my feet dangling in the water. She got between my thighs and went to work. Her mouth and hand work was fantastic. I knew I would not take long to blow my wad.

It was then that Emma walked into the room. Either Jill did not hear her or chose to ignore her; my wife kept going. I looked at our friend and smiled. She smiled back. Taking in the scene, Emma shrugged her shoulders and removed her bathing suit. She came to the edge of the tub and asked, “Is there room in the hot tub for me?”

Jill turned towards her and said, “Sure, just give me a minute.”

Emma stood and watched as Jill attacked my cock with renewed vigor. My wife put me over the edge a few moments later. I shot a load of cum directly into her mouth. After a few moments, Jill moved off my cock, stood and kissed me. My mouth opened to receive her tongue and my cum. Our tongues danced with each other. I swallowed the best I could. After a minute or so, I knew there was no more cum to get from her and we broke the kiss.

Emma climbed in the tub. She said, “This certainly is a hot tub.” We all laughed.

After a pause, Jill asked Emma, “Did you see those older women who were in here before us?”

“Yeah. With the younger couple?”

“Those were the ones,” Jill replied. “The older women told us that they took part in those studies in ‘Eat the Seed.’ And the guy, too.”

“No way. Them?”

“I know. But my bullshit meter said they were telling the truth,” my wife said.

I was getting overly hot even with just my legs in the water. I got out of the tub completely. I think Jill was feeling the same because she followed my lead. Glancing over at the clock, I noticed we only had about five minutes left in our half of an hour. We each grabbed a towel and started to dry off. 

“You guys leaving?” Emma asked.

I said, “Hot tubs tend to make me sleepy. I think it is time to hit the hay.”

Suddenly, the door flew open and three young guys walked in. “Oh my, excuse us. We must be early,” the first guy said. They started to back out of the room. They didn't turn around to leave because they were staring at my wife’s big tits.

Just like the foursome had said earlier, we told the guys not to worry for we were just leaving. They hesitated. I assured them that it was okay. Jill was slowly drying off. I stood there fully naked. The three guys continued to ogle my wife.

Emma piped in, “If it’s okay with you three young men, I’d like to relax in the tub a little longer.”

They turned to look at naked Emma. They murmured their approval.

I put one of the small, hot-tub towels around my waist. Jill followed my lead. The towel was too small to go all around my mid-section. I had to hold it in place. I picked up my swimsuit in one hand and held the towel in the other.

The three guys, who were good looking and had firm bodies, made their way to tub. Emma told them, “You guys don’t need to wear swimsuits. I won’t tell anyone.” She laughed. The guys disrobed and slid into the tub.

Jill and I walked towards the cabin. Her towel barely covered her tits and ass at the same time. On our way, a car drove slowly into the parking lot and as it neared us, Jill suddenly bent over and acted like she was getting a stone out of her sandals. The towel slid up and she mooned the car. It almost came to a halt, but drove past. I noticed an older couple in the car. The woman gave me a big smile and thumbs up as drove away.

We entered our cabin and found Carl intensely working on his computer and the TV at the same time. He did not notice us as he was concentrating on connecting cables. Eventually, he saw us and moved away quickly from his computer. He seemed embarrassed.

“Whatcha doin’ Carl?” I asked.

“Ummm, well…”

Jill said, “Looks like you’re hooking up your computer to the TV.”

After a moment, Carl said “Actually, it's a dvr box.”

“Why are you doing whatever the heck you’re doing, Carl?” I asked.

“Um, I’m trying to download some programs from the box.”

“Isn’t that illegal?” Jill asked. “More to the point, what are you so madly trying to download?”

“Did Emma mention anything to you?” Carl asked. We said no, so he continued. “Well, as I was flipping channels, I decided to see what people had stored on the dvr. I always find it fascinating what other people watch. Anyway, I noticed that everyone was saving programming from channel 753. It wasn’t listed on the card, so I switched to the channel.”

He picked up the remote and changed the channel to 753. On the screen, clear as day, was a view of the hot tub room. Emma was still in the tub but the three guys were now sitting on the edge of the tub. The picture was very detailed; I could see everything. There was no sound.

Jill said, “Oh my god! We were on TV?”

Carl turned back to us and replied, “Yeah, but don’t worry, I didn’t watch.” With a big grin, he continued, “I recorded it. This dvr has about fifty hours of recordings, broken into thirty minute sections. Good thing I got a huge hard drive on this new computer.”

“Did you watch any of the other ones?” I asked.

“Emma and I checked out a few and you wouldn’t believe what this thing recorded!”

“Are you recording now?” I asked, pointing to the screen.

“Sure,” Carl replied.

Jill and I laughed. Carl turned to see Emma, still in the tub, going down on one of the guys. In a few moments, we could see him tense up. He obviously came right in her mouth. Emma moved to the next guy, and few minutes later he came. She quickly moved to the third guy and repeated her blowjob.

We stood in silence watching all of it. My dick was hard again. After the third blowjob, Emma got out the tub, picked up a towel and her swimsuit, and quickly left. The guys gave each other high fives and settled back into the tub.

Carl walked to the door and Emma came in moments later. (The next day, she told us that she ran all the way). She went immediately to Carl and forced a hard kiss on him. I knew that she was feeding him three loads of cum. Carl took it all willingly. After a little bit, they disengaged. All of us smiled broadly.

“Wow,” was all Jill could say.

After standing there for a few minutes, a wave of tiredness came over me. I needed sleep. My dick shrunk despite the charged atmosphere. I announced to everyone that I needed sleep and headed to bed. Jill quickly joined me. The events of the last hour and the bike ride all day hit me like a ton of bricks. I was asleep the moment my head hit the pillow.

The next morning, Jill told me that she had fallen asleep just as quickly.

Saturday did not see an end to the action.

Published 
Written by digger66
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments