Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Elise

"David's friends help him fantasize in a restaurant"

6
3 Comments 3
9.4k Views 9.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

“Hi, I'm Elise! I'll be your server tonight. Do you know what you'll be having, or would you like to hear the specials this evening?”

“I think we're ready to order,” says Carrie, her brunette hair framing her face perfectly, and bringing attention to her wide smile and hazel eyes.

Elise takes Carrie's order first, then her cousin Melinda's, and finally, their friend David's, before turning to another table. As she walks away, Carrie and Melinda notice that David can't stop staring at Elise, and who can blame him, especially as she bends over to pick up her notepad from the floor, after she dropped it on the way to the other table. Elise is about five feet-seven inches tall, with long brown hair that reaches down to her waist, and fades into a dirty blonde. Her breasts are the size of a perfect handful, and perky enough to stand up on their own, as she's obviously not wearing a bra under her tank top, yet not too firm that they don't have a slight bounce to them as she walks away. Her stomach is flat, and her legs are long and muscular, leading up to her best feature: a huge, perfectly shaped and toned ass that threatens to tear right through her leggings as she reaches down to the floor.

Carrie breaks the silence first and says, “Damn, Dave, enjoying the view much?”

She quickly glances at her cousin, who despite being three years younger than both David and herself, could be mistaken for her identical twin, gives a slight grin and fast wink, then turns back to David, who just notices that Melinda's hand is slowly climbing up his thigh.

“I bet you wouldn't even know what to do with that, Dave,” she teases as her cousin's hand reaches his groin and begins to gently rub and squeeze him through his jeans.

Snapped back to reality by the touch of his friend's hand, and feeling himself getting harder by the second, he responds, “Huh? What was that?”

Melinda smiles and giggles at his reaction, then angles herself to better unzip his pants under the tablecloth, anxious to wrap her hands around the result of her work so far.

Carrie feels a tinge of jealousy toward her cousin, but she likes playing the tease role, so she allows Melinda to have all of the fun for now.

“I said, 'you wouldn't know what to do with Elise.'”

David feels Melinda pull his now fully hard dick from his pants, and he can't believe what is happening with his two friends, and in public, no less. The sensation of Melinda's lotion-soft hands gently stroking him is amazing, and whatever he'd like to say in retort gets caught in his throat, a low moan the only thing that escapes from between his lips.

“See,” Carrie begins, “you can't even answer me. I know you want her, though. You want that ass bent over in front of you, like when she dropped her notepad, don't you?”

As Carrie begins taunting David, and Melinda begins squeezing him, and stroking him faster and harder, she feels his precum ooze from his head, lubricating her hand and his cock, and she lets go as quickly as she started. The sudden lack of pleasure feels to David like he just walked into a brick wall, and he responds with a heavy, breathy voice, “Yeah... I want her.”

Melinda looks at Carrie when she hears the answer, lifts her hand to her mouth, then moans, “Yummy.”

Carrie returns her gaze, gives her a smile, and a nod, just as Elise returns to the table with their orders.

“Enjoy! I'll be back in a little while to make sure everything is ok,” she states, then quickly heads back to the kitchen to get more orders. Once again, Dave is mesmerized by Elise's perfection as she walks away, and doesn't notice as Melinda begins to slide down from her seat to under the table, and positions herself between his legs, placing her arms on his thighs.

“I know you do,” Carrie says, as Elise is walking away, “she's a dime. Even I want her. I bet Melinda does too.”

“Mmhmm,” Melinda answers quietly from under the table.

Carrie places her hand on top of David's, looks deep into his eyes, and says, “Don't be shy, Dave. Tell me how you want her. Be detailed.”

Dave, uncomfortable with her strong gaze, and distracted by Melinda's breath on his cock, responds, “What?”

Carrie chuckles. “Awww, Honey. You're scared. It's ok. I'll do it for you.”

Melinda begins playing with David's balls, and slowly running her tongue up and down his shaft, gently kissing the tip of his head each time she reaches the top. Carrie grins as she sees his face flush, and hears him release a low groan.

“I already know what you want,” she starts. “You want Elise to stand in front of you, and peel those leggings off of that heart-shaped ass, and you don't want to see any panties. You want to know that she made herself ready--just for you. That she wanted you so bad that she wanted to make it easy to push you onto your back, straddle you, and lower her tight pussy, and big ass straight down onto your hard, throbbing cock. Isn't that right, Dave?”

As she licks David's shaft, Melinda listens to Carrie's story, and hears her cue. Timing herself perfectly with the thought of Elise sitting on Dave's dick, she wraps her silky wet lips around his head, and slowly lowers herself down his member, taking about half of his length into her mouth, and slowly bobbing her head up and down.

“Oh my God,” he exclaims out loud, the pleasure causing him to forget that they're in public.

Hearing his sudden exclamation causes other customers to turn and look at them, more out of curiosity than concern.

“Shhh,” Carrie instructs him. “You need to keep your voice down. We're having a nice time, here. You wouldn't want to ruin that, would you? Now answer the question.”

He shakes his head no to acknowledge that he doesn't want to ruin this moment, and he struggles to answer her initial question through his gasps, “Yes...

ArinaDoyle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaDoyle

yes... oh my God, yes! I want her to ride me!”

His gasps encourage Carrie's cousin to increase her suction on his dick, and she savors the taste of his precum as it touches her tongue, smiling in her own head that she can bring him pleasure, even as he imagines another woman fucking him.

Carrie continues her teasing, “I know you do. I bet you'd love to touch and smack her ass as she lowers her smooth, tight, wet pussy balls deep down your cock, wouldn't you?”

At the mention of “balls deep”, Melinda takes another cue, and takes his entire seven-inch length into her mouth, her nose pressing into his abdomen. She feels his head touching the back of her throat, and she holds her position there, to simulate Elise sitting on him, and allowing herself to adjust to the feeling of being completely filled.

The sensation shocks David, and he grips the tablecloth hard with both hands. He can feel Melinda's throat, and glances down toward the table, unable to believe that she isn't gagging or choking under the table.

“Yes,” he gasps, “I'd love to touch her ass. I'd love to smack it. To watch it shake...”

Noticing his reaction on the tablecloth, Carrie knows that her cousin just deepthroated him and smiles ear to ear, leaning toward him and whispering, “That's why she's my favorite cousin.” Her only acknowledgment of what Melinda is doing to him. “Here's the thing, Dave. I don't think you could handle her. She's way too perfect for you, and I think she'd get bored.”

Another cue, and Melinda raises herself off of David's length, with just enough suction for his cock to pop out of her mouth.

The sudden end to the pleasure and warmth of his friend's mouth, and Carrie's constant teasing, gives him an angry burst of confidence, and he leans toward Carrie.

“Bullshit! She'd beg me to fuck her however and wherever I wanted!”

Carrie and Melinda both grin at his reaction, and Carrie gets close enough to him to kiss him.

Hahahaha! That's cute, Hon, but you wouldn't have the balls to bend that beautiful girl over doggy style, and make her want to fuck you back.”

Melinda reaches up from under the tablecloth and pulls David's arms down, guiding his hands to the back of her head, as she once again wraps her lips around his head, and uses her tongue to draw circles around it.

Carrie begins to taunt him, and Melinda squeezes his thighs, then moves one hand to his testicles, in the hopes of encouraging him to take charge.

“You want to fuck that tight pussy. You want to bend Elise over, pull her hair, and watch her fat ass quiver every time you thrust. You want to tell her she belongs to you and have her slam back into you, but you won't. You're too much of a nice guy. She's waaay out of your league.”

Hearing the words exit Carrie's mouth, David wraps his hands in Melinda's hair, and pushes her head down as far as it can go, then fucks her mouth as hard and as fast as he can, while still remaining as unnoticeable as possible to the people around them. Under the tablecloth, Melinda moans quietly, and manages her gag reflex as best as she possibly can, relishing every thrust into her willing mouth, and savoring the precum that is now free flowing down her throat.

“That's a good boy,” Carrie encourages him. “Fuck that wet pussy like you mean it.”

Her cousin begins to feel his balls tighten in her hand, and his cock begin to twitch in her her mouth, and knowing his climax is coming, she forces her head past his hands, pulls her mouth off of him, wraps both hands around his throbbing member, and using her own spit as a lubricant, begins to twist and stroke them all over his length, as fast and as hard as she can.

Carrie sees the waitress heading back toward them, and notices David's eyes begin to roll back, and his breathing getting labored, and she whispers, “She wants you to cum all over her fat ass,” just as Elise reaches the table.

“Hi! Is everything alright? Is there anything else that I can get for you guys?”

“Everything is great, thank you,” Carrie responds. “By the way, your name is Elise, right? I just wanted to say that you've been an amazing waitress, and have taken care of all our needs perfectly. My name is Carrie, and this is my friend, David.”

“Oh my goodness! Thank you so much, it's been kind of a rough night, and that means a lot to me. It's really nice to meet you, Carrie, and you too, David.”

Hearing Elise say his name, combined with the spectacular blow job and hand job that he's just received from Melinda, David can't contain his orgasm and two thick ropes of cum explode from his dick. The first hits the underside of the table, before dripping onto Melinda's shoulder, the other lands on her lips and chin, and drips down onto her cleavage. Unable to answer Elise while in the throes of ecstasy, he simply nods, and she shrugs and moves on to another table.

Ha!” Carrie laughs, as Melinda climbs back into her chair, and cleans her chest off with a napkin, “I knew you couldn't handle her. You couldn't even say hello!”

Still in the afterglow of the most amazing experience of his life, and embarrassed that he just had an orgasm in a public place, David fumbles with his zipper and stays quiet, hoping nobody around them knows what just happened.

Melinda reaches over and turns his head toward her, so that he can watch as she licks his cum from her lips.

“You may not be able to handle that ass,” she nods toward the waitress, “but you can definitely try mine,” she says, smiling.

 

Published 
Written by cslayer1984
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments