Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exposed for Hotel Clerk

"True account of my naughty experience!"

14
5 Comments 5
12.7k Views 12.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Before I tell this story I think I should tell you a bit about myself. As a teen of sixteen years, I had an experience where some girls my age saw me naked by accident. I pretended I didn't know they saw me because I was painfully embarrassed.   But after that brief period of profound embarrassment, I found that I actually enjoyed this experience.

It excited me that I was the object of their naughty fun.  I realized that I was an exhibitionist. To be clear, I am not that guy who flashes you on the subway or in a park. I know that that kind of behavior is offensive to women. I do not want to offend. It only excites me when I have a willing voyeur. This is a true account of one of those times: 

I was in a hotel in Arizona where I had stayed many times over the previous year so I knew all the staff pretty well. It was summer (very hot) so there weren't very many people in the hotel. At night there was only one person on, a cute desk clerk named Chloe. Chloe had just gotten into college and was working the summer full time for some "extra cash". We had had many conversations as she was always at the desk when I would come in at night.

It was a Wednesday at about 1:00 am when I got this idea. I knew that Chloe was working and that she was the only one on duty. My third-floor room had a sliding glass door to a small balcony. The slider had a security bar which hinged on one side and came down when you closed the door preventing it from being opened from the outside. What would happen if I was locked out on this little balcony naked?  Would Chloe come up and rescue me?  Would she be willing?  I called the hotel reception desk.

Chloe answered and I said, "Hi Chloe. It's Mr. Thompson".

"Hi Mr. Thompson," said Chloe, "I thought you were up in your room already."

"Well I am, sorta," I replied in a meek voice, "but I'm in a bit of a bind."

"What's the matter?" she asked.

"Well," I said, "I was on the phone and I walked out on the balcony and when I closed the door the bar fell down and locked me out."

Chloe thought this was hilarious! Between her giggly laugh, she said, "Good thing you had your phone! No problem. I'll come up and let you in."

"Well actually," I said in my best nervous voice, "You'd better send a dude up because I am not dressed." Knowing, of course, that she was the only one in the place.

"Oh my GOD!" she said in a squeaky voice, "Are you naked out there?"

"Well, yeah," I said, "It's not like anyone can see me out here, especially at night."

"Oh my God!" she said with a little giggle, "I guess you really are in a bind!"

"Yes. I am," I replied.

This was unbelievable! I could hear her wheels turning. "Well..." She drew the word out. "I'm the only one here, and there won't be any guys here until 7 AM".

"Oh, shit", I said.

"So, unless you want to stay out there all night," she said, "you'll have to let me come up and do it."

I was silent for a second. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Well," I said nervously, "I guess it's ok. Nothing you haven't seen before I guess. Right?"

"Um," she squeaked, "Not really, but... the only other way would be if I called the manager and she would call one of the guys in but that would probably take over an hour, so ... "

BigCockGoddess69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BigCockGoddess69TS

"I guess it's best that you come up," I said.

"I'll just be a minute," she said, and she hung up.

Now that I knew Chloe was on her way, I took off all my clothes, opened the door just slightly so that I could lean the security bar against it. I slipped out on the balcony and as I slid the door shut the bar slipped down and locked into its' receiver. That was it!  I was truly locked out on the balcony completely naked.

The next two minutes waiting were the longest and most excruciatingly wonderful minutes ever. I stood naked and helpless waiting for this pretty girl to come and rescue me. Then the door opened and Chloe walked in. She immediately looked to see me naked on the other side of the glass door. She walked towards me with the cutest embarrassed smile, picked up the security bar and slid open the door. She stood looking for a quick moment and said,

"There you go!'

Making a feeble attempt at covering my privates, I stepped into the room and replied, "Thank you very much, Chloe."

Chloe surrendered this wonderful little giggle and said, "No problem."  All the time she was looking me up and down, and she was blushing! 

Now, I was becoming erect standing naked and so exposed in front of her. I could see that Chloe noticed this. I was beginning to worry that she might suspect that I had done this all on purpose when her eyes went from my genitals to my own eyes. She glanced back down at what was now a fully erect boner and then met my eyes again.

She rendered this cute little smile and said, "This must be SO embarrassing for you."

Biting my lower lip, I shyly said, "Well, I am kinda embarrassed, yes... I mean, I feel so... naked... standing in front of you like this."

With that cute giggle, she replied, "That's because you ARE naked Mr. Thompson."

Once again Chloe's eyes went down to my boner, which was now arched out and pointing upward from my body, and it was visibly pulsating. She couldn't help but stare. Still gazing at it she said, "Well, don't be embarrassed Mr. Thompson, It's only natural."

I didn't know if she was talking about the fact that I had become hard, or just that I was naked, but it didn't matter. I was in heaven!

I lowered my eyes to look as embarrassed as I could and said, "That's nice of you to say, Chloe." 

She looked me up and down one more time before she turned to leave me. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow," she said as she headed toward the door.

"Yes," I said. "And, thank you again." She looked back at me from the door and giggled again.

"It's OK, really," she said. "I didn't mind at all." And she was gone.

It took about fifteen seconds for me to masturbate to a delicious orgasm. 

I was back at that hotel a number of times after that. Chloe and I never discussed the incident again but she always had a little "I saw you naked" look in her eye. Also, after that night she started to call me "Paul" instead of "Mr. Thompson". I guess she felt she earned the right to be familiar.

Published 
Written by paul4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments