Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exposed to Hotel House Cleaning

"Returned from a run needing to shower but hotel maid was cleaning room - what to do?"

14
5 Comments 5
22.6k Views 22.6k
658 words 658 words
I recently returned from a business trip to Las Vegas during which I rather innocently had an experience with a hotel room staff member who was cleaning my room. On the third morning of the four-day trip, I had gone for a short seven-mile run from the end of the strip out of town - past the airport and heliport, and then back. I picked up some coffee and a smoothie in the hotel and then headed up to my room. I was in a hurry as I had a meeting in the hotel's conference center, so I had just enough time to shower, dress, and leave.

When I arrived at my room, I saw that the door was open and there was a cleaning trolley outside the room, so I knew that there would be someone inside. This meant that I was likely to be delayed. When I entered the room, I announced I was there, and a moment later a middle-aged (45 - 55) Asian woman came out of the bathroom and said hello and that she was cleaning. She was of average height and weight, neither beautiful nor not-beautiful, neither sexy nor not-sexy, in her cleaning uniform. She was pretty, but dressed for work.

She was busy in the bathroom, so I gave her some time by getting everything else in my room together for my meeting. When I finished, I needed to get in the shower, but she was cleaning the toilet room within the bathroom. It was a large bathroom in a suite at an upscale Vegas hotel, so in short, it was a huge bathroom with a separate bath, shower and toilet area. I waited for a bit, and then I politely yelled out that I was going to get in the shower (she had already cleaned that), if that was okay with her. I peeled off my sweaty running clothes and just as I took off my outer shorts, she came out of the toilet room but still had some cleaning to do in the main bathroom.

SalomeSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SalomeSweett

I was still wearing a pair of Under Armour boxers. I asked her if she minded if I jumped in the shower while she finished. She was a little surprised, but said "Okay," though I am not sure whether she fully understood me or was flustered or not.

So I turned from her and took off my underwear and stepped into the shower, which I had already turned on. I was surprised to find myself already semi-hard. I turned back toward her, my half-engorged cock stretching away from my body, and she was half picking up her stuff and half looking at me, all while moving toward the bathroom door. For a moment she looked right at my cock, which only grew harder, and longer. I looked at her and held my cock softly in my hand as I stepped into the water. She kept getting her cleaning supplies together and then with another look, was gone.

I was not sure whether she was leaving the room or not, or whether she was going to come back in. But I immediately began stroking my cock, which by now was fully hard and erect and aching. I stroked it smoothly and firmly, filled with that erotic nervousness from being in front of a stranger, naked. As I neared my climax, I called out to her to see if she was still in the room, but I heard nothing back. I came in long, pulsing bursts, covering my hand and the shower wall with my come. I was breathing so deeply and excitedly and kept coming and coming. It was all so unexpected and so briefly erotic and so thrilling.

She had left and missed the end of the show, but she certainly helped give me a great start. And I made my meeting start time with a few minutes to spare, but with a much clearer mind...

Published 
Written by Tongue1966
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments