Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exposing Alice II

"After being exposed to the pizza guy, Alice is taken to a nude beach to be exposed and used"

26
14 Comments 14
14.6k Views 14.6k
3.8k words 3.8k words

My wife, Alice, is a hot fifty-two-year old. She’s a natural blonde. Her five-foot-three body is slim and trim. Her perky tits fill a B-cup to overflowing and, when free, are firm and topped with luscious nipples. In a word, she is hot. And she loves to fuck.

 

Although she may appear to be prim and proper, when we go out she’ll dress as sexy as I want. She loves to be admired and I like it too.

 

The morning after exposing herself to the pizza guy and our hot sex right afterward, Alice said, “I don’t believe what I did. I let him feel my body and I put my hand on the bulge in his pants. My God," she said, "he must think I’m a slut.”

 

“No, you’re not a slut. You’re my beautiful hot wife. It excites me to watch you show your body to strangers and, although you resist when I tell you what to do, being exposed makes you incredibly hot. You loved giving that guy a hard-on. And you even said that if I hadn’t been handy, you might have fucked him. This was just a start. We have so much fun showing off your body. You love it and so do I, so we’re going to do more.”

 

“Please don’t make me show more than my boobs," Alice said. "They’re pretty and I’ll show them any way you want, but the rest of me…well, I don’t think its so pretty.”

 

“No, your pussy and your ass are really hot. I like it when you’re nude and vulnerable. I want all of you to be open. And, let’s face it, it excites me to see you with another man. Not that I want someone else fucking you, but watching the pizza guy feel your tits and you enjoying it was a fantastic turn-on for me.”

 

“I have to admit I liked it too," she said. "And it certainly led to hot sex for the two of us. But I don’t want to go further. If you want, I’ll be nude for that pizza guy again...he thought I was pretty. I’ll call him and invite him back. You can be right here and watch. I’ll do anything you want with him; he’s cute.”

 

“Been there, done that," I said. "I’m going to come up with another scenario. Just being nude for one guy isn’t enough. And I want to see you being felt all over. If you’re going to make a guy get hard, I want you to see that erection…maybe even touch it.”

 

“My God," Alice said, "I can’t believe you want me to do that. Next thing, you’re going to ask me to suck and fuck while you watch.”

 

“No," I said, "that, we’ll save for me, but you are so exciting and beautiful when you’re tantalizing other men. So I want more…and, admit it, you do too. Here’s what makes it so hot for both of us. You don’t know how far I’ll make you go. But it’s my responsibility so if you wind up with another cock in your mouth, it won’t be your fault. It will be mine because I wanted to watch your sexy body being admired and making a man desperate to fuck you.”

 

“Well, okay, if that’s what you want. But please don’t make me feel like a slut. And, for sure, I don’t want you to think that about me either. But I’ll let you decide. I won’t spoil your fun. You can push it as far as you want.”

 

I thought and thought (maybe a better word is fantasized) about exposing Alice to more men. I wanted a scenario in which she’d be fully exposed with no choice but to allow a number of men to admire her nude body. And I wanted to be able to watch. Although  I didn’t tell her this part, I wanted her to be vulnerable to being touched intimately. I didn’t know how far I’d let it go, but I must admit I did think about watching her sucking a stranger’s cock….maybe even being fucked.

 

As I was trying to figure this out, I asked my barber for any suggestions he might have. I knew that he and his partner had a pretty wild sex life so I thought he might have some ideas.

 

He told me that a couple of years ago they had vacationed in San Diego and, while there, had visited Black’s Beach, a nude beach. On weekends there are lots of nude and nearly nude people on that beach, he said, mostly men but some women. If you took Alice there and she was willing to take off her bathing suit, she’d be exposed to dozens of men. No sex, he said, but lots of looking.

 

So I suggested to Alice that we plan a visit to San Diego over the upcoming Labor Day long weekend. I told her about Black’s and said this would be an opportunity for her to be exposed to a lot of strangers. 

 

“You’ll be showing your hot nude body to plenty of people…that will make you so hot…and we’ll have some terrific sex.”

 

I booked a VRBO room in a beachfront community. The night we arrived we met the other guests. Two couples. All were friendly.

 

The next day, Saturday, we made our way to Black’s Beach. After climbing down a steep path we arrived at a wide, long sandy beach. It wasn’t crowded. There was plenty of room for us to spread our towels. Some people were wearing bathing suits; most of the men were nude. Of the females, some were topless but only a few were nude. None had as good a body as my Alice.

 

Alice wanted to pick a spot up from the water where we could watch but not be right where everyone would be walking by. I agreed. We spread our towels. I immediately stripped. Alice removed her top. 

 

“Your tits are beautiful," I said. "But I want you nude.”

 

“All the women have their bottoms on. Topless is enough.”

 

“That’s not what I want," I said. "You showed your ass to the pizza guy and you loved it, didn’t you?”

 

“Okay," she said, "but I’m going to lie on my stomach.” 

 

So she rolled over. In a few minutes, I reached for the sunscreen and spurted some on her back. I rubbed her shoulders and upper back and then started on her ass.

 

She clenched her cheeks together. 

 

“Come on, Alice," I said, "Let’s have some fun.” 

 

“ No, not there," she said.

 

“Then roll over and let me rub your front.”

 

Alice rolled over. And I loved having her tits and pussy on display. By that time several young guys had put their towels close by so they could have a good view. So far, Alice hadn’t noticed them. 

 

I started on her belly and then rubbed the oil on her tits. I played with her nipples until she gave a little moan of pleasure. Then I moved down and started on her right leg. At first, she kept her legs tightly together. Then she let me spread them enough that her pussy was exposed. She hadn’t noticed that a young man had positioned his towel, and his eyes, so he could have a direct view between her legs. So I let him have a good look.

 

After a while, I persuaded Alice to walk with me to the water’s edge and let the surf wash over our feet. By now she seemed comfortable with being nude. And she openly checked out others…male and female. Most were overweight but a few guys had good bodies…and cocks.

 

The sun was pretty hot so we headed back to our room. After showering, we Ubered to Balboa Park and spent the rest of the day exploring the lovely park and museums. Then dinner, lubricated by several margaritas.

 

When we got back to our apartment, the other couples were gathered in the jacuzzi in the courtyard. They called us to join them. We went to our room to change. Alice started to put on a one-piece bathing suit. 

 

“No, please," I said, "wear the bikini I gave you.”

 

“But it’s so tiny," she said. "We don’t know these people.”

 

“That’s a perfect time to show them how pretty you are. I’ll be so proud.”

 

Alice agreed and put on the bikini. The bottom is tiny with a small triangle that covers her pussy and a thin strap between her ass cheeks. The top is interesting…the two triangles can be spread apart so they completely cover her tits or pulled together to cover only a narrow strip and her nipples.

 

We joined the others in the spa. The two couples introduced themselves: Marge and Joe and Pete and Angie. Marge and Angie teach school together in a small Wisconsin town. Both women are a bit overweight and the men more so. They invited us to share the beers they had in a small cooler.

 

After chatting and getting acquainted, they asked what we had done that day. I told them we’d gone to Black’s Beach.

 

Angie asked what we were talking about.

 

“It’s the local nude beach,” I answered. 

 

I couldn’t tell whether the two couples were shocked or fascinated. But then Marge asked Alice if she had taken off her clothes.

 

Alice was clearly embarrassed. So I said, “Yes, we both did…that’s what you do on a nude beach.”

 

Pete said, “Wow, I wish I had seen that.” His wife gave him a poke in the ribs.

 

“Something isn’t right, here," Joe said. "Here we are, friends in a jacuzzi and we all have bathing suits on. And, to top that off, we know lots of strangers got to see Alice in the buff. So, why can’t we have the same beautiful experience?”

 

To my surprise, Marge said, “Come on, honey, at least take off your top. I’m sure everyone will like that.”

 

“Tell you what," I said. "I’ll adjust Alice’s top so you can see more of her tits. Then maybe after a couple of beers, we can persuade her to show you more.”

 

Alice said, “No, I’ll just take it off. If everyone is so intent on seeing my boobs, I might as well let them look.”

 

So she untied her top and took it off. She cupped her hands under her tits so everyone had a good view. 

 

“You’re beautiful," Marge said. "You’re older than me but your boobs are so much firmer. If mine were as hot as yours, I’d be proud to show them too.”

MatureOfKind
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureOfKind

 

So we chatted for a while. Although the water covered her tits when she sat in the water, a couple of times Alice said she was too hot and sat on the side of the spa to cool off. Everyone had a good view of her tits.

 

“Alice," I said, "please get us a few more beers out of the cooler.”

 

“But people on the boardwalk will be able to see me.”

 

“All the better," I said. "They’ll like it.”

 

She gave me a long look. Then she stepped out of the spa and walked right up to the front of the deck. Proudly, she stood there for a couple of minutes looking out at the waves. Several young men stared and called to their friends. Finally, she bent over, retrieved a six-pack, and came back to the spa.

 

“You liked that, didn’t you?" I asked.

 

“Yes," she said, "I did.”

 

“How about taking off the bottoms?” I asked.

 

“Maybe tomorrow.”

 

At this, everyone began to get out of the spa. Alice made no effort to put her top back on. Marge hugged Alice and lightly kissed her on the lips. Then the two guys lined up for a hug. Alice didn’t hold back. Joe reached around and put his hand on her ass. Each hug was the real deal…a full-body press. 

 

Then we went back to our room. Just as soon as I shut the door, Alice was on me…”I want your cock, right now.” She was hotter than a firecracker and our sex was great. We went at it again in the morning, before breakfast.

 

The next morning we both wanted to go back to Black’s. I told Alice I wanted to see what would happen if she was alone. 

 

“Oh no!" she exclaimed. "I won’t go by myself!”

 

“That’s not what I mean," I said. "We’ll both be there but it will appear that you’re by yourself. You’ll walk up the beach, I’ll stay behind you. You’ll check out the guys until you see one you like. Come on to him so he’ll know you’re interested. Take him back to your towel. I’ll be close enough to watch.

 

“This is our chance to have a really hot time. I want you to be entirely vulnerable. I want every part of your body to be open to being felt and enjoyed by another man. You’ve already let a stranger feel your tits, now I want you to see a guy feel between your legs. That will be incredibly hot for me…and for you. You’ll be safe if you just stay on the beach, right near me.”

 

“I don’t know," Alice said. "If he feels me there, he’ll put his fingers in me. No one, only you, has ever done that. Are you sure you want that?”

 

“Yes, I want that. I want you to open your body to whatever your guy wants…no limits.”

 

“What if he wants me to suck him, or ever fuck me?” she asked.

 

“Someday you’re going to take a some guy’s cock in your mouth while I watch but I don’t think that will happen on this beach. But for sure I want you to let him touch your pussy and your ass and I want you to feel his hard cock. Don’t resist or push him away. Let him go as far as he wants.”

 

When we got to the beach, Alice spread her towel fairly close to the water and I settled in further away….behind her. Neither of us acknowledged the other. 

 

In a few minutes, Alice got up and started to walk up the beach. A lot of people were doing the same. Mostly nude men and couples. Only a few other women were walking alone. I walked several paces behind her. I loved seeing the people who passed her, men and women, checking her out. Some even turned around to look at her ass. And I imagined how hot it made her to display her nude body to so many strangers. 

 

At first, Alice was looking mostly at the water or around the beach. But soon she began to more obviously check out the men as they passed her. Several stopped and tried to talk to her. She shook her head “no” and went on. Then one man, about our age, stopped and said something to her. She looked him up and down and then nodded. They turned around and headed back toward her towel.

 

I let them pass before I followed. The guy was tall, tanned and muscular. But what struck me, and what probably led Alice to choose him, was his cock. It was bigger than mine...long enough that it swayed back and forth as he walked. And he was completely bare down there. In my mind, I saw Alice taking that cock in her mouth and making it hard.

 

I followed them down the beach. As they talked and laughed they casually touched. I had to resist my anger and jealousy. It was obvious they were enjoying each other.

 

When they were back near our towels, they walked to the water. They waded out to where the water was up to Alice’s waist and began to jump in the waves. They held hands as they jumped and laughed. Then they kissed and the guy lifted her up and held her close. I thought he might lower her onto his cock but he let her go and they walked back to Alice’s towel, hand in hand. 

 

Alice lay down on her stomach and the guy lay on his side, very close since they were sharing a single beach towel. Then he began to put sunscreen lotion on her back. He worked his way down to her ass and legs. I saw her spread her legs a bit so he could massage her thighs. Then, when she raised her ass just a bit, I imagined he had felt her pussy and maybe, even her sweet asshole. 

 

By that time I had a raging hard-on so I had to cover my lap with the side of my towel. My god!  A stranger was enjoying my wife’s pussy and I was excited and wanted him to do more.

 

The guy lay on his stomach and Alice rubbed lotion on his back and legs. She whispered something in his ear and he turned on his side, facing her. She reached out and began to rub lotion on his chest, then she reached down and began to stroke his cock. After a few minutes, he pushed her away and rolled back on his stomach.

 

So Alice resumed rubbing his back, and then his legs, and then his ass. She ran her finger up his crack and then she pushed farther in….I knew she was going to touch his asshole. 

 

Suddenly he pushed her hand away and said something to her. She shook her head. He said something more, and I could hear her say…”No, I can’t do that.”

 

He stood up and walked back up the beach. His cock was hard. Alice came to me and we hugged.

 

“What was that about?” I asked. 

 

“He wanted to take me to a motel. And when I stroked his cock he pulled away…he said he was going to cum. And then he did the same thing when I was feeling his ass. When I told him no, he was angry, and he walked away.

 

“But that was so hot," she said. "While we were in the water I felt his cock against my pussy…I thought he was going to fuck me right there. He touched me all over…I was so hot…I wanted his cock. He put his fingers in my pussy. That’s what you wanted, isn’t it? You saw it all.”

 

“Yes, that’s what I wanted, and you wanted it too, didn’t you?”

 

“I wanted to be fucked, and that’s what I want now. So take me back to our room and fuck me hard.

 

“And, if you want, I’ll be nude at the spa tonight. You can let everyone look at my pussy and my ass. They can see every place that guy touched me while you watched.  It excites you to put me on display and I like it too. They’ll think I’m a slut and I don’t care.”

 

“You’re not a slut, Alice. We’re just playing a game that we both enjoy. Maybe we’ve gone too far. Maybe we should give it a rest.”

 

“We’ll talk about that when we’re home. But, for now, I want to be fucked and looked at and anything else anyone wants to do to me. I’m crazy hot and I’m loving it.”

 

We went back to our room and we fucked and sucked and licked and kept at it until I couldn’t do more. We showered and took a nap before a late dinner. When we got back from dinner one of the couples, Marge and Joe, were in the spa.  There was also another couple that had checked in that day. They called to us to join them. We grabbed a bottle of wine and went to the spa. Alice was wearing her tiny bikini with the top triangles pulled tightly together.

 

The new couple introduced themselves, They asked about our day and we told them we had gone back to Black’s. Marge asked Alice if she had been nude. 

 

“Yes, of course," Alice said. "It was wonderful. I met a gorgeous young hunk and we had a hot time protecting each other’s body with sunscreen.”

 

“You mean your husband?” the woman asked.

 

“No, this was a guy I met at the beach. My husband encourages me to show my body…in fact, he pushes me. He was watching but he didn’t interfere.”

 

“So you let this stranger touch you?” 

 

“Oh yes," Alice said, "all over…right there on the beach. And I touched him too. He was wonderfully hard. I know you think I’m a slut, and that’s okay. It's just that men…and maybe some women… are attracted to my body, and I like that. It’s my body and my husband and I can enjoy it any way we want.”

 

“This is disgusting," the wife of the new couple said. "Come on, Henry; we’re leaving.”

 

“Not me," he said. "This is just getting interesting. Go back to the room if you like, but I’m staying right here.”

 

His wife left in a huff.

 

I said, “Alice, take off your bikini and let everyone see you. Let them see everything you showed that guy at the beach.”

 

Alice took off her top and then the bottom of her bikini. Then she sat on the edge of the spa and spread her legs just enough that everyone could see her pussy. 

 

“Go ahead, guys, take a good look," Marge said, "a chance like this doesn’t come around very often. And Alice, you should get rid of that bush. It’s a shame to hide your luscious pussy lips.”

 

As we were leaving the spa, Alice stood on the second step and bent over to pick up her flip-flops. She held that pose long enough for everyone to get a good look at her pussy and ass. Then, she looked over her shoulder, smiled and walked back to our room.

 

Published 
Written by jackpost203
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments