Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy: Making Money at the Mall

"A fantasy about selling my body to a stranger"

27
9 Comments 9
14.3k Views 14.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

After my friends started getting their driver's licenses, we began hanging out at the mall a lot. We would often flirt with the cute boys who worked at the pretzel stand and get some free bites, or dream about all the clothes we would buy when we all had jobs and money. Basically, we were loiterers and everyone knew it, but we never got kicked out. I think it was good for business that these three hot teenagers were almost guaranteed to be there, because we definitely attracted a lot of attention.

On one of these trips not long after I finally caught up to my friends and turned sixteen, I was approached by a middle aged Indian man while eating a comped pretzel bite in the food court. He was short for a guy, maybe 5'7 and only a little bit taller than me. He wasn't unattractive, but he was balding and he was a little overweight. I remember he was wearing a navy green polo and very loose faded jeans. He didn't give the impression of caring how he looked and also had thick stubble on his face, not quite a beard. 

"Excuse me, miss. Can I ask you a question?" His English was fine, but he had a noticable accent and I could tell he probably wasn't born here. He also smelled like he didn't wear deodorant or wash his clothes often.

"Umm... is something wrong?" I asked. I was sure he wasn't a store manager or mall security, but you never know. My assumption was that maybe he owned the pretzel stand I'd been eating out of business for the past few months since we were standing right there, so I followed him about twenty steps away from my friends.

"Sorry miss. It's just that actually today is my birthday. Okay, and I'm 45 and have never gotten to know a pretty girl like you before. And I was hoping you would do me the honor of spending some time with me... uh... alone..." He was so nervous, his eyes would bashfully dart from my eyes to my breasts to the floor and back again in a triangular pattern.

"How old do you think I am?," I asked, trying not to sound like a total bitch. I had my hair in a pony tale, had some hoop earrings in, a tight tank top (to impress the all important pretzel boys), and a skirt. I didn't think I was dressed much more mature than my actual age.

"Oh... I would guess twenty?"

"I'm sixteen." His stare only intensified as I revealed how young I was.

"I will pay you." I was shocked. Pay me? Like I'm some kind of prostitute? And pay me for what?

"How much?" What the hell did I just say? My heart was saying kick this creep to the curb, but my head was thinking about all of the clothes I'd been dying to get.

"$500."

"What do I have to do?" (WTF Kendall? What are you saying?)

"Just come with me to my car. I just want to play with your pretty boobies and massage your pink pussy." I bit my lip for a moment. It wasn't exactly unexplored territory for me, I had let a couple of guys get access to my perky girls, and at least one other had the honor of fingering my pussy for the first time. Before I knew what I was doing, I had explained to my friends that this man was a coworker of my dad's, that he needed my help picking out a gift for my dad, and that I would catch up with them later.

"What is your name?" I asked the stranger as I followed him through JC Penney's to his car, parked in the far corner of the lot away from other cars. His vehicle was pretty nice. I'm not a car girl, but it had all leather interior, a fancy digital dashboard, and made my parent's cars (and my friend's cars) look like rubbish.

"Akhil. What's yours?" He opened the backseat and motioned for me to get in.

"Kendall," I said as I scooted across his back seat to make room for him to get in. He closed his doors and the back windows were tinted, so nobody could see in very easily despite the fact that it was the middle of the day. He began to slide down the straps of my tanktop and slid it down, revealing my beige bra. "Wait a minute, where's the money?" I wasn't an idiot.

Akhil's hands left my body and reached behind to pull out his wallet. He pulled out five one-hundred dollar bills and put them on the front seat. Then he pulled out another.

"I'll make it $600 if I can record this with my phone," he asked. I thought about it.

"800." I expected him to say nevermind, but he pulled out three more hundred-dollar bills and put them on the pile. Then he took out his phone, which had a kickstand built into the case, turned on the camera facing us, and pushed record.

A warm sensation coursed through my body as his hands returned to my shoulders. His hands were big, hairy and brown against my olive skin, and his finger tips were dry and coarse as he worked them under my bra straps and slid them down my shoulders. As he got closer to me, I was consumed by his bad body odor but I was $800 deep in this and the camera was rolling as he peeled my bra cups away from my perky 32C breasts, my nipples soft. 

Akhil reached his right arm around me, under my right arm to cup my right breast as his left hand reached my left breast. Both hands began to pinch and circle my soft nipples, making them grow firm within seconds. His pinching varied from hard and firm, making me wince, to soft little squeezes, which sent ripples through my body and made the skin on my breasts become goosebumps. He delighted in squeezing my breasts together and releasing them, leaning over me to watch. His breath warm and spicy and I wondered how much closer he would need to get and how much longer he was going to grope me.

I love having my breasts played with and when he started licking my left nipple, I realized I was actually aroused by this. My little secret for the time being was that my pussy was getting wet as Akhil squeezed me close, licking his right fingers and returning them to my nipple, adding some lubrication as he sucked my left nipple hard. I moaned quietly and he made a low moaning sound in response.

He continued to play with my breasts, pinching, licking, rubbing, sucking.

LolaBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LolaBrown

I watched on his phone screen, which was propped between the seats facing us. I was distracted by it when he brought his lips up to mine and began kissing me, which I wasn't expecting. His lips were full and felt good, but he tasted funny and began thrusting his tongue in my mouth as his hands squeezed my sides and lifted me up onto his lap. I could feel his hard dick in his shorts as he slid me over to his left side and then bent down to suck on my right nipple. An equal opportunity tit sucker.

I could hear my phone vibrating in my purse on the floor of Akhil's car and wondered how long I had been away from my friends. It had to have been at least thirty minutes and my vagina was only getting wetter as he continued to arouse my breasts. He had been playing with them for so long and I had become so wet that I almost felt like I might have an orgasm, but never quite made it. As he finished sucking on my right breast, his right hand ran down my tummy to my skirt, lifting it up.

I watched on the phone screen as the back of Akhil's hairy right hand covered my white panties and began to rub, feeling the definitition of my pussy lips and finding my puckered clitoris through the fabric. His hand raised and found the band of my underwear, sliding his fingers underneath and back down. My legs spread a little wider as his hand pressed against my warm, wet vagina. He made more low grunting noises as he began to rub it. His hand was wider than the fabric between my legs, his thumb and pinky hung out the sides.

Sliding his hairy hand back out, Akhil used both hands to hook into the sides of my underwear and I lifted my ass off the seat so he could slide them down to my ankles. 

"Your pussy is so bald and pink and pretty." He used his right hand to trace a line from my clit to my hole and back up, slowly spereading my lips and stimulating my already puffy pussy. "Can I taste it?"

I thought about it. "Another hundred?"

Akhil removed his hands from me to grab another bill and added it to the pile. While he did that, I bent down to step out of my panties, which was hard to do with my shoes on. Akhil gently grabbed my ankles and I rested my back against one of the doors. He got in a weird half-sitting/half-standing position on the bench and bent down to get his face next to my pussy. It looked hard to do for him with his gut and he began licking my pussy. In this weird position and with his stubble scraping my inner thighs, I wasn't really enjoying it.

"You taste so sweet," he commented after a few seconds and then got upright, seeming disappointed. I hoped it was because of the difficulty of eating my pussy in his small backseat and not because of the way my pussy tasted. When he sat back down, I noticed that he had unzipped his pants and that his hard dick was standing up. it was thick, veiny, and his head was much darker than the shaft.

"Sit on my lap," he told me.

"I'm a virgin... I can't let you fuck me."

He grabbed another bill and threw it on the pile. "Thank you for telling me. I won't fuck you, just sit on my lap."

I slid over and sat on his lap, his dick springing up between my legs against my pussy. His hairy hand returned to rubbing my clit and occasionally it would slide down to my hole and gently press in a little bit, stopping when he felt my hymen. I was getting so close to cumming and my eyes were glued to his hard cock, which now had a bubble of precum about to drip off the tip and down the front. I leaned back into him, trying to scoot back to avoid it dripping onto my pussy, but he took it as me trying to grind against his dick.

Releasing his hand from my pussy, Akhil grabbed my hips and began rocking his, simulating humping with his cock sliding up and down between my legs along the length of my pussy. My warm wet lips riding his shaft, teasing my virgin hole as his head repeatedly slid against my clit. His precum bubble had popped, mixing with my juices, and as he came close to fucking me, I saw more of it ooze out. I soon found myself grinding against his thrusts, on the verge of cumming.

Sensing how close I was, Akhil reached his right hand around and slid it deep into my pussy under my hymen, careful not to break it as he pressed against my g-spot and rubbed.

"OH GOD!" I cried as I began to cum harder than anyone had ever made me before. As my juice sprayed on Akhil's dick, he slid his finger out of my pussy and began stroking his cock between my legs. Jerking off fast, I barely had time to react as his cum shot straight into the air and back down onto my skirt. More spurtted out onto my top, which was still wadded up around my waist, and then the rest slowly leaked against my pussy. It all happened so fast I didn't know what to say.

"That wasn't part of the deal," I said. Akhil grabbed another hundred and pressed it against the cum on my pussy. "Do you have a towel or anything?"

"No, I am sorry. But thank you so much. This was perfect." I tried to wipe the cum off my top and skirt, but it ended up just smearing it all in. I pulled up my bra and top and put my panties back on. Grabbing my purse, I reached for the pile of cash and looked at Akhil one more time. He looked so content and relaxed.

"Happy birthday," I said as I opened the door and got out of the car. Walking back towards the mall, I realized I smelled like his pit odor. Checking my messages, my friends had blown up my phone and the last message let me know they were leaving me there. I shopped around for a bit, buying some perfume and clothes, which I changed into before getting a cab ride home. It didn't spend all of the money that day, but it didn't take long before I blew it all on useless stuff and clothes I didn't love. My friends never asked where I got it from and I sometimes wondered if they didn't know about the dirty tricks I pulled in the parking lot that day.

 

 

Published 
Written by SugarTits16
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments