Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fifth Fantasy - Fifth Task

"Alex gets a tattoo"

6
0 Comments 0
7.5k Views 7.5k
759 words 759 words

Hello,

It's been a while. 

What’s your greatest fear, pet?

You don’t know? I do. It’s being exposed to people you know. To your friends, to your family. If they could suspect even the slightest thing your whole world would get overthrown. 

This is why you will keep showing yourself off to strangers for me. 

Because they don’t know you. Nobody knows your name. Maybe in a little while nobody will even remember your face, but everyone will remember what you did for me. And most of all you will know what you did.

But in order to do that you need to build your confidence, which you have not yet. Don’t worry, I’m going to help you with that, introducing a rule from now on that you will always follow. 

You won’t be allowed to masturbate to climax or have sex without my permission. And I won’t give you my permission unless you have just completed a task. At first it could be easier for you to chicken out from a task, but eventually I’m sure you will be dying to get a new one. 

If you succeed in completing a task I promise I’ll give you another one to complete within a week. Although if you fail to complete a task I won’t give you a new one for three weeks. 

To be sure that you won’t lose interest in the meantime you will edge at least three times everyday from now on.

So, are you ready to hear your next task?

It's a quick one really. I know you've been willing to get that tattoo you talk so much about. You will.

Schedule an appointment and once the day comes take some time to prepare.

You are going to do two simple things for me today, but first of all I want you to relax. Take a bath and think about what tattoo you want to get. While you are in there I want you to fantasize about how daring and hot it would be to get tattooed in some hot spot, maybe on your hips, or right between your beautiful breasts... Do one of your edges while you're in the tub to warm you up.

I also want you to shave, completely.

SommerKittyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SommerKittyTS

I want you to be pretty and smooth from your eyebrows down.

Once you are ready you'll get dressed and get to your appointment.

Am I forgetting something? Oh yes, my two requests.

First of all I want you to wear that jumpsuit we bought together, the one that looks like a tube dress but it actually has a tight crotch and no openings. Nothing else.

My second request is that you get that tattoo on one of your thighs, right under your hip line so that the jumpsuit will completely cover it.

That's it.

I guess you can see the agenda here, but I think you will do your best to be treated just like a silly girl who didn't think this through. When the tattoo artist asks you to uncover your thigh, I'm sure he will be surprised you will have to strip completely naked and that you are not wearing any underwear. Act as embarassed as you need, but once you are undressed ask him to hang your dress somewhere it won't get in the way.

While the artist is working you will just relax, chat a bit.

I'm sure the guy at the tattoo parlour will be accurate and happy to give you the best work of his life. I'm sure he'll want to take a picture for his portfolio too! Let him of course, you don't want to be rude, and don't let your hands get in the way of the shots as he takes it of course, you wouldn't want to ruin it, would you?

If you decide to complete your task you can have an orgasm. The only rule to get your orgasm is that your window of opportunity closes the moment you get back dressed. So you will have to climax before you put your jumpsuit back on. I'll let you figure out how. Or you can just give this one up and try again in three weeks, or, as I like to count it, in sixty-three edges.

Next time I'll be in town I'll stop by the parlour and I'll let you know if your tattoo made it to the sample book they show customers. I'm pretty sure it will be there.

 

 

Published 
Written by shy_exhibitionist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors