Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time With Tori

12
16 Comments 16
10.2k Views 10.2k
969 words 969 words
You know, as many times as I have had sex in my lifetime, there is none that compares to Victoria. Tori, for short. She was hotter than the sun. Athletic build, natural D cup breasts, sea-green eyes, and perfectly groomed blonde hair. Oh, and that ass! Let’s just say, Sir Mix a Lot would have been proud. I mean, damn, I just about blew my top every time I saw her. I think she had that affect on every guy. And she was mine. Why I had no clue, but I sure as hell didn’t take it for granted. I fucked her brains out every chance I got. And let me tell ya, she fucks even better than she looks.

Anyway, I didn’t pull you to the side to tell you how she looks. I remember the very first time … holy hell … my cock still gets hard when I think about it. We were doing some jewelry shopping … or some shit … at our local mall. We’d been at it for a while, and, honestly, I was about to pass out from boredom. That is until … I felt something graze my crotch. I mean, it was just a slight touch. Almost non-existent. Oh, but it was enough to wake me up. I looked around me … and not one person was looking in my direction. Naturally, I passed it off as accidental.

We continued … passing from store to store. After about ten minutes or so, I was just about to nod off again … when I felt something graze my crotch again. This time it was more insistent. Still, no one looked.

I decided I would be just a little more vigilant … catch whoever it was in the act. Give ’em a talkin’ to … whatever popped up at the moment.

Anyway, we were on the way out of the mall when Tori slowed her pace way down. She usually walks fast, like she’s trying to get her workout in or something. As soon as we walked out into the sunshine, she whirled around, and in one swift motion, pinned me up against the wall and pressed her body against mine. “What the hell are you doing, Tori?” I demanded. I still had my hands full of the crap we’d just wasted money on, and I was pissed.

“Mmm … nothing.” she smiled innocently, as she slid her hand between our bodies. Her hand rested on my hardening member.

“Heh … nothing. That don’t feel like nothing.” I sneered.

“Hmm I wanna fuck.” She raised an eyebrow, eyeing my growing arousal. “Right here. Right now.”

She wants to … what? My mind reeled. “Where on earth could we possibly have sex in this very public place, Tori? You want to get arrested?”

She just giggled as she dragged me by the belt (which was half out of its loops, by the way). “Lookit … here are some bushes.

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple

We won’t be seen … though I can’t guarantee we won’t be heard.”

“You think this shit is funny?” I said, looking nervously around us. It did look rather secluded, maybe I didn’t have anything to worry about.

Even as I was looking around, I could feel Tori massaging the bulge in my pants. Traitor. I silently chided my phallus. Suddenly, I felt her yank my jeans down and my hard cock bobbed out. And then …. wetness. Oh how her lips felt so good! Utter bliss! Mmm … she looked so good with my cock in her pouty mouth.

Expertly, she shoved her head all the way down, taking every inch of my manhood. Deep throating, again and again, with a talent I had never before seen. Fuck, she had me in ecstasy within minutes. And stupid me, still holding those blasted bags.

Just then, she withdrew, my cock screaming for more … for release. I remember moaning, “Mmm please baby … please make me cum.”

“No.” She stated. Disappointment filled my body. It was then that I noticed the hunger that burned within her eyes. When she said “I wanna fuck” she really meant it.

I pulled her to me and deeply kissed her. My tongue probed her mouth and danced with hers. I felt her hand wrapping around my hardness, her touch was soft and gentle. Almost teasing. Oh fuck … I thought, barely containing my desire. “You taste so good, baby.” I said, as I finally dropped the bags and pulled her to the ground.

Luckily, she’d worn a skirt that day. To this day, I believe she planned to fuck me when she got up that morning. She spread her gorgeous legs, and her skirt fell away, exposing her pussy in all its juicy glory. “Fuck me … please.”

That was all it took. I shoved my cock in her womanhood. Oh, so warm and wet … I nearly lost control. Her body writhed with pleasure. Her moans … mmm … I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything quite so sexy. Beads of sweat glistened upon her forehead. Tori was ten times hotter in full arousal. “Fuck … I’m about to cummm!!” She screamed.

I pumped her pussy even harder … faster. Hell, I was about to cum too. Suddenly, she sprayed her pleasure all over me, which turned me on. “Oh fuck … that’s hot baby …” I groaned, as I filled her pussy full of hot cum. “Mmm damn …”

Then, she pulled me close, as my cock relaxed inside her. She kissed me passionately … fully. It was as if she’d given a piece of herself to me … and in that moment felt love’s vulnerability. “Hmm thank you.” she smiled. “Thank you for having faith in me.”

“You’re welcome.” I said, admiring her afterglow. I noticed the hunger subsided but still burned within her eyes. “Wanna go again?”

Published 
Written by 82tigress
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments