Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Foot Job and Flashing with Kelly

"Kelly gives me a foot job on a day she was very horny."

6
0 Comments 0
5.9k Views 5.9k
2.7k words 2.7k words

It’s September of 1984. I just bought one of the newest must-have toys: A Compact Disk player. It’s a package deal that includes ten CDs. However, the local store has only a handful of titles. To redeem my certificates, we need to make the hour and a half run to the big city and their huge record store.

It’s a warm day and Kelly is wearing a pair of Daisy Dukes, super short denim shorts. If she bends over at all you get a nice view of butt cheek. Kelly turned twenty-four recently and is five-feet-two-inches tall with huge 32F boobs, long legs, a bubble butt, and dishwater blond super-long hair that hangs down to about mid-calf. Trying to keep her hair from getting caught in car doors is an ongoing challenge.

Because of the daily grief of having such long hair she usually keeps it in a braid. Today though it is down, and that’s a treat! On top Kelly has a white cap sleeve blouse that is easily see-through. You can see she is wearing a white lace bra that is designed to show maximum cleavage. She’s wearing a pair of flat sandals showing off her cute feet.

It’s late in the afternoon when we take off. Kelly is in a great mood and feeling frisky. We spend the drive flirting and teasing each other. As we get to the city we’re getting caught in rush hour traffic. Not too bad, but it slows us way down and we have to go all the way downtown. I’m paying more attention to traffic and less to Kelly.

Hard to not notice that she unbuttons her shorts and slips them off. Kelly decided to go commando today! She’s been shaved all summer and still is today. Kelly turns facing me and leans against the car door. She has one foot snuck in behind my back and the other on the floorboard.

Her pink gash is aimed right at me and wide open. Kelly just rides along like that and lets me enjoy the view. Soon enough we get to our exit and start working our way on surface streets to our destination. As soon as we are off the highway Kelly starts fingering her slit. Just slowly working her fingers up and down between her inner and outer lips. Kelly is just playing. Both with me and with herself.

She’s making herself good and wet but making no attempt to have an orgasm. She’s staying away from her clit. My cock, standard white-boy issue, is hard as a rock and ready to rip through my Levi’s. Kelly isn’t saying a word, just smiling and playing.

I find the store and then the closest parking garage. Kelly doesn’t move. I pull into the garage and stop at the booth to get my ticket. The attendant is a middle-aged black man. His mouth drops open as he’s handing me the ticket like the machine he normally is but then actually looks into the car and sees Kelly looking at him with smiles on both sets of lips.

I take the ticket. And then sit there. He finally says “Damn. You are one sexy woman!”

Kelly keeps rubbing her slit and says “Thank you, you’re so kind.” A car pulls up on the other side to pay to leave. The attendant has to turn away and I park the car. Kelly pulls on her shorts and we walk to the store. She tugs herself up close to me, holding onto my upper arm.

It’s a great feeling as men leaving their jobs are eyeing her up and down as they pass on the sidewalk. They love seeing her tits barely contained by her bra on the way coming and many of them turn to watch her cute ass on the way going. She smiles at all of them.

We soon reach the record store and I go on a search for the CD department and start the excruciating task of whittling down my choices from probably a whole one-hundred-and-fifty to ten. Kind of like it was when joining the Columbia record club back in the day. Kelly finds this to be boring and starts browsing. It’s hard for me to stay focused as it is so much fun to watch the guys in the store start to drool.

Kelly is teasing the crowd. Any reason she can find to bend at the waist, she does. You can see her butt cheeks. You can tell she’s not wearing panties. And you can tell she’s just one sneeze away from a pussy lip popping into view! She is also enjoying looking at the records. Especially the ones at the back of the display where she has to lean way far forward and her tits nearly fall out of her bra. I snicker as I watch guys jockey for position on the other side of the display for the best view.

Kelly doesn’t acknowledge any of them. She just moves around acting blissfully unaware of the small crowd she has gathered. Eventually, she makes her way over to me and says “Did you notice my fan club?”

“Yes, I did. Pretty hard to miss.”

“I want to do something for them.”

“Oh really?”

“Is there a restroom here?”

I point out its location with a nod. Kelly scampers away. A couple of minutes later and holy shit. Kelly took off her bra and stuffed it into her shorts. Her tits are jutting out and swaying hard. She comes over and discreetly slips her bra into my pocket. She then slowly works her way back to the main record area. Some of the guys who had been following her are still around. A number of new folks have entered the store. Guys are not even trying to be cool anymore. They’re nearly dragging their tongues on the floor. Kelly loves the attention!

I’m ready to check out and gather up Kelly. A young woman, probably a college student, rings us up and then deals with trying to figure out how to redeem my certificates. A male employee comes over to help out. As the girl cashier is just standing there she is studying Kelly’s tits. She finally says, softly, to Kelly “You have beautiful boobs.” Kelly thanks her for the compliment.

The male cashier stops at hearing that and just stares at Kelly’s chest for too long before he goes back to complete the task at hand. We’re finally rung out and back out to the car.

The same attendant at the parking ramp takes my money. He’s looking at Kelly’s tits and just whistles under his breathe. Kelly pulls her shirt off and flashes him. She gets a huge smile from him and soon we’re back on the highway. It’s dusk. Kelly pulls off her shorts and is completely naked in the car.

My cock hurts it is so hard. Kelly keeps rubbing my crotch with her talented feet. She finally says “Let him out.” I have her hold the steering wheel as I unzip, unbuckle and pull my jeans down to mid-thigh. I’m back to driving. Kelly is leaning back against the car door and her feet are massaging my cock and bouncing my balls.

I look over and Kelly is tugging on her nipples and they are rock hard and red. Precum is running out of my dick like a fountain. Kelly stays focused though and her feet are magical. She holds my cock still with one foot while the other rubs up and down on the underside. Then they’re both rubbing me up and down. Then one foot is rubbing my nut sack. This foot job has gone on for probably thirty minutes and my cock can’t take much more. I tell that to Kelly. As often as not, she would hear that and want me to pull over so she can get a good fucking out of the deal. She just says “I’m glad you’re enjoying this.”

RitaMay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RitaMay

About two minutes later it hit me and it hit me hard. I nearly pushed my left foot through the floorboard. I tried all I could to not do the same with my right foot. I had a death grip on the steering wheel and was pushed back hard into the seat.

Kelly’s feet kept stroking my cock as the first shot went about a foot into the air. The next two shots went up to about eye level. Another small shot. And then a big one as high as the second, but double the cum. I looked down and Kelly’s feet are covered in cum.

My shirt has cum all over the front. My cock is still twitching. Cum is still oozing from me. All of my focus has been on trying to not wreck the car. Now I was able to realize just how fucking awesome that orgasm felt! Wow! A handjob is one thing, but she has some next-level tootsies!

“Are you okay?” she asked.

“Yeah. That was fucking incredible. Nice monkey feet!”

“I can’t believe how much you came!”

“The credit is all yours, my dear.”

Kelly grabbed some napkins from the glove box and wiped the cum off her feet. Then she spread her knees. “My turn,” she said. And with that Kelly attacked her twat. Fingers sliding around in a slit that has been flowing lubricant. Two fingers from her left hand banging in and out of her vagina. The index finger of her right hand is flicking her clit. Kelly is moaning. Loudly. Her pent-up horniness is about to erupt. I hear sloshing as her fingers slammed in and out her twat. I see juices running onto the car seat. The finger on her clit is just a blur.

“OH FUUUUUCKKKKK!!!!!!” Kelly screams at the top of her lungs. She pulls the fingers out of her vagina. The one on her clit is not letting up. Another scream and then another. And then it hits. She pulls her finger off and thrusts her hips toward me. I’m looking right into her slit and she explodes spraying her cum all over me from my head to my waist.

Her finger is back on her clit. Seconds later she screams again. She thrusts again. Her head falls onto the seat. She is on her tip toes with her cunt just inches away from me. She screams again. She pulls her finger off her clit and hoses me with another blast even more powerful than the first.

Her cum is dripping from my glasses. It’s running down my face and I use my tongue to lick some up. The car seat is soaked. Kelly is trashed. Her knees are tight and pulled to her chest with a hand caught in her crotch. She is panting loudly.

It takes two or three minutes before she comes back to Earth.

“Are you okay?” I ask.

“Yeah. Holy fuck. I really needed that. I don’t know why but I have been so fucking horny all day I can’t stand it.”

“I’m glad you got it worked out.”

“Oh, hell no! I need to be fucked.” Kelly shimmed up to a sitting position and then leaned over for a kiss. Then she dropped her head to my lap and started licking up my cum mess. Soon she had my limp cock in her mouth sucking out the last bits of semen. Pretty quickly it goes from a ‘clean-up operation’ to a ‘restoration’ one.

Kelly’s mouth is as good as everything else on her. She’s bobbing up and down on a close-to-hard dick. She’s rubbing her nose into my groin on each down stroke. I was able to respond by entering her throat on the down strokes. In ten minutes she had me rock hard and wanting to fuck.

Thank God there’s a rest area just ahead. It’s now pretty much dark. I pull into the trucker side and park near the curb away from the building. I turn on the dome light, strip off my clothes and join Kelly in the back seat. I lay down on the seat, she hovers her twat over me and then drops down. I bottom out on the first stroke. By the tenth stroke, Kelly has an orgasm. Kelly kept slamming down on me and by now had three orgasms.

Then she stops bouncing and just slides her cunt back and forth on me. She’s facing away from me. She’s tugging on her nipples. Then I feel her hands on her slit and she pulls her twat wide open. She’s sitting still and not sliding around on me. “What’s up?” I ask.

We have an audience. “Really?” Kelly’s body is blocking my view. She facing out the back window on the driver’s side.

“Yeah. Two truckers are watching us.” Kelly leans back and puts her hands beside my torso. Her knees are in the air and her gash is waving at the truckers. She’s bouncing on me again and quickly has another orgasm. And then another one. “Oh fuck! Oh, Fuck! Oh Fuck!” she screams out. “He’s jacking off!” Kelly screams out another orgasm.

“Oh, my fucking God! He just came on the window!” Kelly comes again. Then she jumps forward and opens the back door. She has a cock in her mouth before I even know what’s happening. This is pretty wild and I’m fucking her for all I’m worth. I shift her to one side to see around her. I hear the guy grunt. He’s coming in her mouth. It takes a minute before he’s empty. When he pulls out I see his dick is about eight inches long.

He steps back and another trucker steps up. He’s jacking his cock very quickly. Kelly leans forward to suck him but it’s too late and he shoots his load on her tits. He’s gone in an instant. Another trucker steps up. Kelly tells me later that it was the guy who came all over the window. Kelly sucks his cock for probably five minutes. I heard him mumble something to her. Kelly pulled off my cock and aimed her twat out the door. She started sucking my cock as I watch this guy fuck my wife.

He doesn’t last very long once he got inside of her. He grabs her hips and drops the second load of cum. He pulls out, gives her a little swat on the ass, zips up and leaves. Kelly closes the door, crawls up, slips my cock inside and shoves her tits in my face. I’m sucking her tits as she talks about what just happened.

She was getting off from the first guy watching her. Then the second guy came up. The first guy pulled out his dick and jacked off on the window. She was coming more watching him jack off. Then the second guy pulled out his cock, which Kelly said was “Huge!” and she came again just seeing it. She had to suck it, so she opened the door. She didn’t realize the third guy was even there and he came before she could suck him. The guy who jacked off came back for a blowjob. He didn’t think he could get off again so soon and asked if she would let him fuck her.

Hearing that I busted my nut and shot a load deep into her vagina. She is so fucking horny and the wild shit she will do just blows my mind (and my cock). I climbed into the front seat, turned off the dome light and pulled away from the trucks. Kelly hops out to drop my load and pee in the parking lot.

We stayed naked for the rest of the way home. To this day I have certain CD’s that bring a wild trip back to my mind every time I listen to them…

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors