Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fullfilled Fantasies, Part I

"Wife fullfills fantasies and beyond"

10
2 Comments 2
13.1k Views 13.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

“Open your mouth,” she sternly directs me. I feel her straddling my back as I lay prone on my stomach. I look at the alarm clock. 6:33 a.m. I’m completely nude, somehow unaware that she has managed to tie my now spread legs and arms to the four posts of our king sized bed. I sleep naked so that part is not a surprise, but how she's managed to strap me down without my waking, I shall never know. Either way, I am completely unable to move other than getting to my hands and needs in an ‘all fours’ position.

“What are you doing? What’s going on?” I asked in a concerned tone.

“Today is the day I make all your fantasies come true, now open your mouth,” she says with an authority I have never before heard from her. I do as she asks and she places a ball gag in my mouth, the straps pull tight against the back of my head.

“Can you breathe okay?” she asks and I nodded affirmatively. She swings her leg over my nude body and gets off the bed. I look to my left where she now stands. She is wearing a short miniskirt with nude black thigh highs and a crisp white, professional style shirt that is just sheer enough to make out her bra and perfect 36D breasts. Her makeup and hair are perfect. Wearing six-inch red stiletto heels, she bends over seductively to buckle them tight and I can see that she isn’t wearing any panties. Her fit body flexes with each motion and her pure physical beauty is abundantly evident in the early morning light filtering into the room.

“Do you like what you see?” she asks me with a slight grin. I most certainly do; it's an outfit I have never seen her in. In fact, she rarely wears heels and skirts at all so to see her long, lean legs exposed makes my penis quickly fill and throb. She looks incredible and despite not knowing what was going on, I am completely turned on.

“I’ll be back this afternoon,” she says as she stands her iPad up against the lamp and turns it on to a popular streaming video camera service. I can now see myself strapped to the bed, completely exposed and vulnerable to whatever plans she has for me.

“Enjoy your day…I’m certainly going to enjoy mine.” As she turns to walk out of the room, I try to speak but with the gag in my mouth, I can only make unintelligible noises. I hear the front door unlock, open, and then close again. And with that, she is gone.

***

I look over at the alarm clock and it reads 7:06 a.m. The iPad screen projects my nude, bound body and I can see that there are currently 39 people currently viewing the stream. I pull at the ropes tying me down and they hold solid. She has done a great job securing them to the bed as well as my arms and legs. 

My once erect penis is now flaccid and I lay my head down to the bed. I feel nervous but not to the point of panic. I trust that my wife will not put me in any kind of real danger. As I lay there, I am both eager and anxious at what the day may yet hold for me. My eyes are heavy and I do feel a bit sleepy; perhaps I slept restlessly as she moved my body in the early morning hours to tie me down. My eyes close and I drift off to sleep.

I awake to the sound of the front door knob turning and the door slowly opening. The distinct squeak of the hinge startles me and I lurch in the bed forgetting that I am held tight. I try to speak out, also forgetting that I have a ball gag placed in my mouth. I look at the clock again and it now reads 8:32 a.m. I look over my shoulder anticipating someone - I’m hoping my wife - walking through the bedroom door. I don’t hear any footsteps or voices. I hold still for a few minutes wondering if anyone has even entered the house. The few minutes I wait feels like several hours. I hear the door pulled closed again and my body collapses onto the bed. My heart races and I can feel the sweat upon my forehead, neck, and shoulders. I think to myself, “What in the hell is this woman up to?!”

I am now awake and fully alert with my adrenaline pumping from hearing someone enter my house. Suddenly I realize how vulnerable I am. I again pull on the ropes hoping that one has slipped loose and I can break free from the restraints. The anticipation of fulfilling my fantasies is overshadowed by the concern I have over what will take place. I glance at the iPad screen and can see that now 57 voyeuristic people have joined the room and are watching me. It’s now 8:51 and I can feel my heartbeat in my throat and ears. My blood pressure is certainly raised and I remind myself to stay calm.

Several minutes pass and just as I feel my heartbeat return to a normal level, I hear the door open again. With what little slack I have, I get to my knees and hands. All my senses are on high alert. The door closes but this time I hear shoes moving across the hardwood floors. The hallway is long and it takes a minute for a figure to appear in my periphery approaching the bedroom door. A shot of sheer terror runs through me and for once I am more frightened than I am eager. The figure is slight and of a smaller frame. From my restricted viewing angle, I believe it is a woman. This helps me feel less concerned. As the figure moves closer, I can confirm that it is indeed a woman, probably around age 27. She is wearing a dark overcoat that reaches mid-thigh and black boots with a slight heel.

“You must be today’s treat,” she says to me as she enters the room slowly. I grunt with the gag in my mouth.

“Your wife has sent me over to fulfill some of your fantasies. My name is Alexa.”

She moves closer to the head of the bed and I can now see her clearly. She slowly unties the belt of her coat and beneath she is wearing only lingerie. A beautiful set of matching green bra and panties, the sheer material reveals her nipples and bald pussy. She is fit with well-defined abs, strong legs and toned arms; her curly blonde hair falling to just past her shoulders. She is simply gorgeous. She pulls the coat off her shoulders and it falls to the floor. Standing with ultimate confidence, her pure sexiness on display for me.

“Do you like what you see?” she asks and I nod yes.

“Would you like to take a closer look?” as she unzips her boots, bends over seductively and steps out of them.

I can smell her perfume and it is completely intoxicating.

lunaconde
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lunaconde

My head spins and I can feel all my senses taking her in. She raises her left leg onto the bed and I look towards her crotch.

“What do you think you’re looking at?” she admonishes me and I quickly turn to look at her face. She is smiling and wagging her finger at me slowly.

“I’ll decide where and when you get to look at me. Understood?”

I nod and she moves even closer, her body now within inches on my face. I breathe in slowly, trying to control my breath and not reveal my nervousness. She runs her right hand through my hair and towards the gag buckle.

“Should I take this off for now?” she asks.

I nod, she loosens it and it falls from my mouth. It feels good to have it out and I take in a deep breath.

“Don’t say anything, stay quiet,” she directs me.

She runs her manicured fingernails down my back, across my exposed ass and down the back of my thighs. I’m glad that I am cleanly shaven and showered from the night before. Her crotch is now less than an inch from me and I fight the urge to bury my face in her sheer panties. She runs her hand up the back of my thigh and across my smooth balls. My cock, already at full arousal, jumps in pleasure and I strain against the ropes.

“Feel good? Enjoy it, honey.”

Her hand lingers in the area and moves towards my backside. Her soft hand circles my anus several times; I close my eyes and moan quietly in anticipation of penetration. But as quickly as she starts, she stops and removes her hand from my body. I look to her for answers why but she doesn’t give any. She is in complete control and breathtaking in her beauty.

With her right hand, she pulls her panty to the side and I can now see her full pussy lips. She is shaven cleanly, no doubt a full Brazilian treatment. She grabs my head and guides it towards her gap.

"No tongue, just smell me,” she whispers erotically.

I do as she asks and again I feel my cock throbbing. She smells so feminine, her sexual pheromones wafting into my face. I want to taste her so bad but I resist the urge for fear she’ll leave. With her right hand holding my head against her bare pussy, she reaches up and unclasps the bra with her left. It is a front clasping bra and with the release, her breasts fall out of the soft cups. My eyes look up but my nose and mouth stay near her pussy. Her breasts are perky, not large but certainly not petite either. I would guess her to be a 34C. She grabs my hair and pulls me away from her waist. She removes her bra completely and easily slides underneath me, now laying on her back looking up at me.

“You can lay down on me,” she says as I lower my body down upon her. I am inches from her beautiful face, flawless skin with minimal makeup. I feel her hands run across my back and ass as my cock brushes across her underwear. She is running her hands over my body and I wish my hands were free to do the same to her. I check the ropes but alas, they are still tight.

“Kiss me softly,” she whispers. I move towards her mouth and she turns her head so that my kiss lands on her soft cheek.

“I’m a good cock tease, aren’t I?”

As I try to answer, she places her index finger over my mouth to silence me. She pulls my hair as she leans up to whisper in my ear.

“Do you want to fuck me?” she whispers softly

“Do you want me to slide my panties over and let you slide your hard cock inside? Can you feel my wetness through my panties?” Her voice is sexy and my cock throbs with each word.

My cock head is now resting right on her slit and I feel the heat and moisture radiating.

She speaks slowly, “Tell me how much you desire me, tell me how much you want this hard body, tell me how you want to taste me, tell me how much you want to cum inside me, tell me you want more…tell me….” her voice trails off as her head falls to the bed gently.

At this point, I know she doesn’t want me to speak, so I just hold tight against her youthful body, my eyes locking in on hers. Again she runs her hands across my legs and ass and up my back. My mind is racing and I want nothing more than to be free from these restraints so that I can have her completely.

Her hand pushes at my hips to indicate she wants up and I oblige by removing my weight from her. Somehow I have managed not to cum on her despite being completely turned on. My throbbing cock has been hard from the moment she untied her overcoat. She sits up slightly and places her breasts in my face. I can tell they are natural when she leans into me and the softness surrounds my face. She works her right breast around my mouth and the nipple rises to attention. She switches to the left side and it does the same.

“You want to bite them, don’t you?” she giggles, pulls away from me and slides down underneath me moving towards the end of the bed.

“FUCK THESE RESTRAINTS!! LET ME AT THIS LITTLE TEASE!!” is all I can think as she moves below me kissing at my flexed stomach muscles. She makes it to my groin area and kisses around my cock and balls but doesn’t give me the pleasure of touching either. She continues moving further down, kissing my legs. Within seconds she is at the end of the bed, clear from me and I am left on all fours hoping she is not done.

With a quick motion, she is off the bed and walking towards the headboard.

“Was I good tease today baby?”

She reaches to the ground and puts the overcoat back on. She steps into the boots, bends over to reveal her tight ass, and quickly zips them up.

“I hope you enjoy the rest of your day, sweetheart,” she whispers as she leans in to kiss the side of my face. She surprises me with a quick smack of my bare ass, turns, and leaves the room. I hear the front door open and shut. I collapse onto the bed.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by cjcoleman615
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments