Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun in Bali (Part 3)

"An intense morning sex session in front of the glass door"

11
7 Comments 7
9.3k Views 9.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Our next adventure on our Bali trip was at the last hotel we stayed at. We travelled to the south-east of Bali and stayed at one of the larger hotels for our last two nights. Our room was a ground floor room with a garden view. It had two large, full-length glass sliding doors with a small outdoor area and one of the many walking trails right opposite our room. It would have only been a few metres from our bed to the path situated outside.

We woke up pretty early and as is usual for me, I was naked. James got out of bed and pulled open the blinds and we both went to brush our teeth. Once done, I jumped back in bed hoping for some action. Not to disappoint, James came to bed and started caressing my naked body.

I was lying on my back as he gently kissed my neck and his hands traced from my neck down to my collar bone, then my right boob. Wanting to tease me, he traced around my right nipple, making sure that he didn’t actually touch me. I was slightly squirming, wishing he would play with my nipples which were rock hard by that point, but I knew he was going to make me wait. His right hand then trailed down my stomach to my waxed pussy and once again, teasingly, traced up and down the sides of my pussy lips. I was getting wet with anticipation and moaned slightly as he used two fingers to tease my pussy lips.

He kissed me passionately, then took my right nipple in his mouth as he gently licked, sucked and bit it, eliciting a moan of approval from my lips. Sensing I wanted more by the way I was moving my hips, he spread my legs wide and gently teased my clit. I was wet and he spread my juices on my clit and started rubbing me as I moaned, wanting more.

He suddenly stopped and I felt him move from the bed. I opened my eyes and realised the blinds were wide open and the sun shining.

“Turn around babe,” he instructed. As soon as I saw the blinds open I knew what he wanted. He positioned me so that my pussy was now directly facing the glass sliding doors. Given how close the bed was to the door and our room to the path, anyone walking by would be able to see what we were up to.

I tugged at James’s shorts and soon he too was naked, his rock hard cock jutting straight out. He positioned himself on his knees next to my face, his cock just inches from my face. I reached out and wrapped my right hand around his beautiful cock and moaned, not only at the thought of his cock inside me but his fingers having found my clit again.

I closed my eyes and let myself be immersed in the sensations. With one hand, James flicked my nipples and the other, rubbed my juices around my clit sending shivers of pleasure coursing through my body. I was aware of what we must have looked like, James’s hard cock in my face as I stroked him and his fingers working their magic on my pussy. I knew we could be seen and it wasn’t as if we were trying to hide it; I mean, we hadn’t left the blinds partially open. We were totally exposed. Anyone walking by would be able to clearly see our naked bodies, my waxed pussy spread, lips wet with my own juices as James played with my aching clit.

I needed to feel sexier, naughtier so pulled James closer so I could wrap my lips around his cock. I hungrily engulfed his cock and started sucking him as he moaned. He continued to work on my nipples and clit, his fingers getting faster in an effort to make me cum before he rammed his cock into my wet pussy. I felt incredibly sexy with his cock in my mouth, my legs spread and his fingers working on my clit in full view of anyone walking outside. The feeling of being so exposed spurred me on and I sucked his cock deep in my mouth, gagging as his fingers continued working on my clit.

James took a nipple in his mouth and sucked me hard, licking and biting me, all the while still playing with my clit. I was so close to an intense orgasm. The knowledge of my exposure and how slutty I would have looked with James’s mouth on my nipple, his cock in my mouth and fingers on my clit was driving me crazy and I was getting off on the rush.

James continued working on my clit for another ten minutes but for some reason or another, I couldn’t cum. I was on the verge for so long but I just couldn’t. I wanted to open my eyes and hoped someone was standing outside watching me but I didn’t want to spoil the fun; in my head, not knowing was somehow much sexier.

“Get up and move to the door,” James instructed.

I did as he said and suddenly, I was now standing completely naked in front of the full length glass door. James pushed me against the door, my rock hard nipples pressed against the glass. The cold glass felt so good against my burning hard nipples, but it also made me more aware of what was actually happening. I was standing naked, pressed up against a glass door with nothing to cover up with or no where to go should someone walk by. The thought filled me with fear but also so much excitement. The rush was intoxicating.

AprilStunt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AprilStunt

I felt James’s cock press up against me and his hands roughly pushed my legs apart. I felt like a total slut being used and I loved it. I let him have his way with me and I very willingly spread my legs for him. His fingers immediately found my clit from behind, his left hand pushing back so my tits were pressed up against the door for anyone walking by to see.

My pussy immediately responded to his fingers and I moaned out loud. The mix of the cold glass on my nipples, the awareness of my exposure and his fingers wonderfully massaging my clit quickly got me back on the verge of an orgasm.

“Oh fuck, yes, don’t stop, I’m so close, yes, yes, yes, I’m going to cum,” I moaned.

“You like that, you like being so exposed?” he whispered in my ear.

“Mhmmmm,” I moaned.

“Can you feel the glass against your nipples? I hope someone walks by, there’s no hiding what we’re doing. You look so sexy, I want people so see those beautiful tits pressed up against the glass.”

The thought of someone walking by and seeing my slutty exhibitionist exposure was what I needed to push me over the edge. Within seconds, I screamed out loud as I had an intense orgasm.

“Fuck, I’m cumming, I’m cumming, I’m cumming,” I moaned as my body shuddered in pleasure. My legs felt weak and I almost collapsed but luckily steadied myself against the couch next to me.

I felt James’s hands at my hips bending me over. He knew what I wanted. I bent over, leaning against the couch and spread my legs and waited for his rock hard cock to slide into my soaking wet pussy. I wasn’t disappointed and I moaned as he entered me.

“Yes, fuck me,” I moaned.

I was so wet he didn’t need to go slow and he immediately started fucking me with vigour. I could only imagine what I looked like, bent over, boobs hanging down, James’s muscular body behind me, his hands on my hips as he thrust into me. I couldn’t believe we were actually fucking right in front of the glass door for all to see.

“Oh yes, fuck me, don’t stop, I’m so close, I’m going to cum,” I said as he continued to fuck me.

There’s just something about giving yourself completely and just being “taken” roughly from behind that I love. It’s hard to explain, it makes me feel like such a woman. It’s such a sexy feeling knowing that my body drives James so crazy sometimes where he just needs to bend me over and use me like a piece of meat. It makes me feel like such a slut.

“Just like that, don’t stop, keep going, harder,” I moaned. Spurred by my moans, I felt James’s hands tighten around my waist as he fucked me long, deep and hard.

“Yes, yes, keep going,” I said as he spanked me. I love being spanked when being fucked from behind. I know it’s James’s way of letting me know that he was really turned on and he wanted to get rough. My ass was on fire but it felt good, I wanted his hands to be rough, I wanted to just be used and feel him shoot his load into me.

“You like that, baby? You like being so slutty?” he asked.

I could only moan as he fucked me hard. The thought of being so exposed and getting such a hard, rough fucking was pushing me to the edge and I could feel another orgasm building fast.

“Oh yes, yes, I’m cumming, oh yes I’m cumming,” I moaned.

I could tell James was getting close, his thrusts became faster and harder, his hands around my waist tighter. He pulled me into him as he thrust forward.

“Uggghhhh, yes, so deep, keep going, don’t stop!” I screamed.

There was no doubt the rooms adjoining ours knew we were having an intense session. Never mind my moans, James’s balls slapping against me as he took me from behind was loud enough.

“I’m going to cum babe,” he moaned.

“Yes, cum inside me, I want to feel your cum deep inside my pussy,” I replied.

A few more deep thrusts and James’s grabbed my hips hard and pulled me in close as he slammed into me one last time and emptied his cum inside me. Exhausted, I collapsed on the couch as James quickly went to grab some tissues to clean me up. I lay half across the couch, still bent over, in full view of anyone walking by as I felt James’s cum ooze out of my pussy.

“Good one,” I said as I patted James on the back, cleaned myself up and went to shower.

 

Published 
Written by JamesandHaley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments