Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fun in the hot tub

"My wife and I decide to finally take the public jacuzzi for a spin."

7
2 Comments 2
38.1k Views 38.1k
893 words 893 words
Famous Story
This is my first story. I'm not really a writer, so gimme a break. Hopefully it's good enough for some people to get off on.

My wife and I always wanted to take a dip in the hot tub in our apartment complex. One cool night in June, we decided that it was time to see if it was any good. My wife slipped into her blue bikini, which showed off her flat stomach and tight ass. My wife is deliciously petite, coming in at 5'1" and weighing 98 lbs. Her 34A breasts didn't completely fill out her top, which meant everytime I looked down I could see her nipples resting in the bikini top. I am only slightly taller than her, standing 5'5" and weighing 115 lbs. My trunks were a little bit small for me, which meant if I got even half of an erection I would have to wrap a towel around me. We walked over to the jacuzzi, knowing that we would only have 15 minutes to relax in it before it closed. When we got there, however, there was no one there. No other renters, no management, no security to lock the gates. We walked in and sat in the jacuzzi.

She scooted close to me, and laid her head on my left shoulder. I began to stroke her back, and she let out a small moan. Then, using my right hand, I reached out and lightly grabbed her breast. She gasped and moved my hand away.

"What are you doing? There are apartments all around us! Someone could walk out onto their balcony and see us!" she whispered worriedly.

"Well, if we make it fast, we won't get caught," I reasoned. I reached over again with my right hand, this time slipping it in her top and grasping her left breast. I began to play with her nipple, and she moaned.

"We could get evicted...." she said, but then let out another moan as I played with her nipple with my fingers. She rested her left hand on my growing cock, and began to stroke it through my trunks. I started to remove her top, but then she moved her hands up to catch me. I leaned in and gave her a few small kisses on her neck, then lightly sucked on it. She slowly dropped her hands and I removed her top, placing it behind us on the concrete. I started to move my hand from breast to breast as she slid her hand down my trunks. She wrapped her hand around my fully erect 7" cock. She gently squeezed it and leaned in to kiss me. Our tounges danced as she began to stroke my cock.

KimberlyNeal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KimberlyNeal

We broke our kiss, and she got in front of me on her knees and pulled off my trunks. She threw them next to her top, and pulled my dick above water. She took the head of my cock in her lips, then slid the shaft into her mouth until I hit her throat. She began to slide up and down my dick with her mouth, occasionally stopping at the tip and using her tounge to play with it. After a few minutes, she put my cock down and slid her bottoms off. They joined the pile of swimwear on the concrete, and she straddled me.

I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her pussy, and she let out a small moan. I guided my cock to her opening and put the head in. She moved my hands to her ass, and dropped herself onto me. My entire dick was engulfed by her pussy. I took a breath in, trying not to gasp. She buried her head into my neck and let out a muffled moan. She lifted her hips up, then dropped them all the way down, causing her pussy to take 5" of my cock every thrust. She leaned back, giving me a perfect view of her pussy riding me. I matched her thrusts, causing small waves in the hot tub. She began to drop down a little faster, and I also started to speed my thrusts. I could see my cock sliding in and out of her juicy pussy. I used my thumb to rub her clit, and her pussy clamped down on me. Every thrust squeezed my cock, begging for cum. I felt the warm sensation building up in my balls,

"I'm going to cum soon," I told her.

"Don't stop," she replied, "keep your hard cock inside me. I want your cum in me."

I rubbed her clit faster, and I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock with every thrust. She began to let out small moans, and I felt my orgasm shooting through my body.

"I'm cumming!" I said through gritting teeth, trying not to be too loud. I could feel every spirt of my cum being sucked up by her squeezing pussy. She fell onto me, and we sat there catching our breath. I looked around to see if anyone was watching. Our neighbors on the other side of the building in front of us were having a get-together, and I could hear them talking on their balcony. We picked up our clothes and put them back on. Covering ourselves with towels, we walked back to our apartment with smiles on our faces. 

Published 
Written by Drumz88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments