Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gun shop monkey business

"Lady shows off while running a gun store"

8
2 Comments 2
5.3k Views 5.3k
756 words 756 words
Awhile back, my new wife and I were asked to run a small gun store in a rural community while the owner was out of town for training for his regular job for nearly a month. The shop was less than three weeks old when we stepped in to help, and there was not a lot of stock in the place. I worked my job, getting off around 3pm, Monday through Friday and meeting her at the shop. She was able to open the doors at noon, and worked until 6pm at which time we went home for supper.

The first two days no one even walked through the door. On the third day a guy came in who was with a movie outfit that was filming in the area. He was obviously taken with my wife, and small wonder. She stood 5'5", had long, thick auburn hair, a face and figure that were to get her a centerfold offer from the CEO of a national magazine the next year, and a personality that was happy and made most guys feel as though she was on earth just for their benefit. She was a major flirt, and we'd discovered a bit of exhibitionism in her that was to come out dramatically in a few years.

He placed an order and paid in advance for what he wanted. She told him she'd get his order into our distributor that afternoon. After a comment about how attractive she was, he left. All before I went in, just after 3pm.

Later that afternoon, I noticed that when I was on the customer side of the counter, I couldn't see her from the waist down. When I commented on that, she giggled and said that meant she didn't need to wear underwear when she worked the counter. Nor anything else, for that matter. When I asked her if she wanted to try that, she got excited and asked if she should take her shorts off immediately. I said okay, and the next thing I knew, her shorts were coming at me from behind the counter. I tossed them onto my gun bag that was sitting by the door to the back room, then looked behind the counter where I could see that she was indeed, naked from the waist down.

It was nearly an hour before a guy walked into the shop.

DesirableAdeline
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DesirableAdeline

I was looking into the case at the other end of the store like a customer as he walked up to speak with her. She gave him a huge smile, asked how she could help him, and listened as he explained that he wanted a .22 pistol for his wife. She opened the case in front of her, took out a pistol which she laid on the counter as she began to explain the pros and cons of that particular firearm. I noticed that she'd left the case open and had he not been so close, he would have been able to see her pussy,on display for the world to see and enjoy. But he didn't.

She took a deposit for the sale, had him fill out the paperwork, then shook his hand as she thanked him for his business. As he was leaving, he whispered to me, "Look at her through the open counter door". So he had noticed that her pussy was on display.

As soon as he was out the door, she asked me what he'd said to me. I laughed and told her that her gorgeous pussy had just sold a gun for the shop. She gasped in surprise, but with a huge grin, then slid the door on the case shut. "So he got a shot, did he?", she said with a laugh.

For the next three weeks, she either had on see-through tops or tops with cleavage to the floor, and she rarely wore anything below her waist. By the time our bud got back from training, she had at least three times as much stock in the shop as he'd left when he put us in charge. Not to mention money in the bank.

I told him that she'd done it and that her choice of attire had a lot to do with her success in such a brief time. But I never told him about her nude pussy. He would have had a stroke.

This was probably the mildest episode we experienced over the years. If you want more of these tales, I need to know that. Thanks for sharing.

Published 
Written by sig2019
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments