Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have You Seen My Wife Lately?

"Ways We Have a Little Fun"

22
14 Comments 14
116k Views 116k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Legendary Story

I confess. I am an exhibitionist. But, not in the way you would ordinarily think, because I don't like to expose myself, but my wife. I enjoy having my wife seen nude (accidentally or otherwise) by other men. Oh, and I like to watch her being watched, so I guess I am a voyeur too. These are not made up stories but just some of the hundreds we have experienced, I hope you will enjoy them, I know I have.

My wife is a beautiful blonde, 5'8", green eyes, a fantastic body, all over tan and very closely shaved. We have many stories to share, most are tame, to be sure, but we have a lot of fun.

It all started a long time ago, when one time we were at Huntington Beach and she was laying flat on her back and I noticed the top of her bikini had slid down just past her hair line and some of her pubic hairs were showing. I don't think she noticed at the time, but later I am sure she must have noticed but didn't say anything. Of course, I didn't mention it at the time, but it was then and there that I realized that this was so exciting, I just couldn't stop watching out of the corner of my eye. I figured she would be none too happy with me for not telling her, so I happily kept quiet, secretly hoping this would happen every time we went to the beach.

We got back to the car and got into the back seat. She was wondering what was going on, but, I couldn't wait. While I was pumping her hard and fast, I blurted it out, not knowing what her reaction would be. I felt like I was going to explode, and when I told her I did. She knew from then on, exactly how excited I found this new game.

Later, we talked about it, and I guess she decided that she liked my response, so the next day we hit the beach again and she intentionally pulled her bikini bottom down just a tiny little bit so any guy watching couldn't miss those pubes popping out. Sometimes she would show just a little of her nipple.

I decided I wanted more, and she was agreeable because I wanted, but not very happy. On vacation, we drove up to Stinson Beach but it was an overcast day. We hiked down, but nobody was on the beach. I talked to her for a while trying to convince her to get naked, and she reluctantly took off her clothes and draped a sweater over herself. She was nude, but not happy (and even less happy that she did not have a tan), finally, a guy showed up walking down the beach. I got her to move the sweater, but she was pretty modest and embarrassed about the whole episode.

As time went on, she became more and more comfortable with nudity (and a great tan!), and later said that she preferred sunbathing nude. She was so comfortable that she shaved herself so close that you could see but a whisper of the hair that I used to love her to show, and this at a time when it was not really popular for women to shave, Anyway, I was quite happy that guys could see every inch of her.

We have visited Bonny Doon, Pirates Cove at Avila , Stinson, and over to Tahoe, among others. But me, ever the one for something new, decided to ask her to get up and walk along the beach, or down to the water and go in, by herself. I'll tell you, sometimes I had to roll over in the sand for a while.

Then, the thought of her going to the beach alone intrigued me, and I told her so (I have always thought that a woman who would get naked in front of men, by herself, is incredibly confident and the epitome of steaming sexuality). I told her that I would stay behind and watch. At Avila , the dirt parking lot is above and to the north. I could sit and watch her get down to the beach and get naked. And she did. It was a way down, and binoculars helped for close shots.

Knowing I like to watch her to walk naked, she would stroll along the water for me.  Sometimes a guy would walk along with her for a bit, and she'd turn around and face me while she talked. No one was ever rude or followed her. Sometimes she would wear just a T-shirt and shorts down, other time just a T-shirt, but she never failed to please. Then, there was that occasional guy with balls who would set his towel down about three or four feet below her feet and lay on his stomach just so he could take in as much of her honeypot as he could. I insist that when that happens, that she roll over on her back and spread her legs slightly and discreetly, so that whoever was bold enough to come that close, will get the best front row seat at the beach). 

Only once when we were together on the beach around Santa Barbara, and there were no other nude bathers on the beach where we were, I noticed a young hispanic guy, fully clothed, walking towards us (can't figure out why except maybe he thought he might see a naked girl here or there). The time was ripe, my heart started pounding quickly, and I knew that this was a one shot opportunity. He was a ways down but he was coming this way. I really wanted her to be blatant and since no one else was around I figured it was safe, so I quickly asked her, and she did. We were sitting on a blanket, she leaned back supporting herself with her hands on the blanket behind her, put her right leg out and to the right, and pulled her left leg up and flexed it at the knee.  There was no hint of modesty here, her legs were wide open. I am sure that it was pretty obvious to this guy that she wasn't worried about him seeing every detail of her most intimate body parts, and as he passed by, look, he did. After he walked by, I had her get up and walk down to the shore and along the waters edge, I yelled to her (really to get his attention) and he turned and saw her by the shore. He sat down and watched the waves (yeah, sure) for a bit, as she casually strolled in front of him, although he was about thirty feet from the shoreline.  She dove into the water, then came out again and strolled back by, this time a little closer, but she never made eye contact (she told me she didn't want him to get the wrong message). Ten or fifteen minutes later we noticed he was coming back down the beach, and, without me even asking her, she casually spread her legs just the same. He came back by, and, I am sure that he figured out that she was intentionally spreading her legs for him to see.  Since it was so obvious that we wanted him to look, he was going to do just that. Now I was getting hard at the beach, so it was time for us to go.  Just the fact that she spread her legs for this guy with me right there was an incredible turn-on.

One time an asian guy struck up a conversation with her and asked her to put some lotion on his back, as she did she kept looking in my direction to see if I was watching. I was indeed. She then asked him to do the same. Me, I look like just another one of the clothed perverts, watching the naked women, but I'm really watching just one, and the men's reactions she gets.

trans_succubus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
trans_succubus

Another time at Lake Tahoe , she said saw an older man walk by her several times, semi-erect, leaking from his penis. She just watched as he walked by; she got to the point where she has no qualms about looking at penises, and does not mind if they know she is sizing them up. 

There are so many other stories and I will be writing them soon; shoe shopping, with no panties, at the mall, drive-by flashing, getting "accidentally" seen nude by guests at our house, going to clubs, with a sheer, somewhat dark, floral print dress, nylons, high heels (and that's all! Look carefully, and you can see her nipples hidden among the flowers, and the white outline of her nylons) and dancing with the guys, driving nude around the neighborhood late at night, nude massages, and a whole lot of fun.

Just one more. I asked her to spend the day at a nudist resort, in Corona , about 45 miles from where we live, on a "trial day," pretending to be single (if you are married, they won't let you go without a spouse).

I realize that a nudist resort is not exactly the place where one might find an "exhibitionist," but it was a way for my wife to be seen nude by other men. Everything she does is done discreetly, but who would care if it weren't? She put her clothes in the locker and a man and woman gave her a walking presentation of the resort.  The woman told her the rules and said that since she was very attractive, she may find men approaching her but that rude behavior is not accepted and she should report any.

She decided to use the outdoor pool so she went to the shower.  It was an open room with spigots on the wall, and there was a man who was already showering.  She stood at the second spigot over, and lathered up her breasts and between her legs, rinsed, and swam for a while.  Later, she lay on a lounge tanning for a while. She told me could hear breathing on the lawn above and behind her, so she put one leg down on the ground so that her legs would be slightly open.

I asked her beforehand to please walk around as much as possible, because I really enjoy it when she walks around with her breasts jiggling and men watching (I could watch her walk around nude for hours on end). Now, I know this may sound strange, but...even though I find it incredibly sexy when my wife walks around nude, the turn-on is almost unbearable to me if she is nude except for ankle socks and walking shoes. After swimming, she went back to the locker and got "dressed." Walking all over the resort,  she noticed, after a while, one particular guy (the same one she had seen on the lawn above her at the pool) seemed to be following her as she walked around the resort.

She would call me every once in a while to tell me what she was doing, who she was talking to, and that she noticed a guy was following her. While I had her on the phone, I told her to find the exercise spa and please, please, please, go have a little workout. She did, and a couple of men came in a bit later (maybe to see her? I hope so).  My personal favorite exercise for her (I love to have her exercise nude in front of me) is when she gets down on her hands and knees, and extends and lifts one leg straight behind her and does a rear leg lift. The view is fantastic! From behind, as her leg raises and falls, her whole vagina moves, not to mention the fact that absolutely nothing is hidden from view. I like to see labia minora, and she has a great pair. She noticed the same guy who had been strolling behind her had taken up a seat behind her. She continued on, acting as if nobody else were there. She had lunch, then visited the sauna, but I guess her admirer had lost track of her, because he did not show up.

Towards the end of the day, she went to the indoor pool, and "undressed" and took another shower. Another couple was there but they soon left. After a while, guess who showed up? He sat down on the edge of the pool and my wife decided to swim around on her back so he could watch her breasts. She would climb out of the pool and dive in several times.

At one point, she noticed that he had one leg raised, and realized that he was slowly and gently stroking his penis. She decided to be brave and try something she knew I would want, so she swam over toward him, stopped swimming, and stood up in the waist high water and faced him from about ten feet away. She knew I would love this. She just stood there for about a minute watching him watch her while he masturbated. She stood there, no expression, neither smiling nor frowning. He was not shocked, but slowly continued masturbating, as he realized she was quite willing to be a part of this little game. Brave and incredibly sexy! She told me later that she considered going over and masturbating him, but decided it might not be a good idea (I cannot tell you how disappointed I was!). After she came home, she said "I think I had an experience." My mind went wild, and although I thought the "experience" was going to involve some kind of sexual contact, I was nonetheless quite happy indeed.

I asked her what the circumstances were and how she ended up standing in front of him watching, and she said that she knew I would love to hear about it, so when she noticed what he was up to, she slyly headed over in front of him and stood up facing him, "showing him my tits so that he could look at them while he was masturbating."

Finally, she decided to leave and walked toward the steps in his direction. He got into the pool, erection poking out of the water ever so slightly, which she purposely looked at so he see her looking, and as she and him were passing he she said she could see a small stream shoot about a foot high. She just continued to walk by and didn't look back. She was done for the day, got into the car nude and drove outside the park (she knew I would love that too). Not really very dangerous because the resort is somewhat secluded. She saved the pool story for me until she got home and what great sex followed! My wife was by herself, nude, in front of all kinds of men, some of whom she stood and talked with, was a voyeur, participant, AND was flashed and more! You can have plenty of fun without going over the edge. 

They say these things don't happen at nudist resorts, that there is no sexual behavior at nudist resorts, that the nude body excites nobody. We can tell you they do, there is, and it does! I would really like to hear from others who share these feelings and have had similar experiences.  Please send your suggestions or questions.  And we'd love to hear you comments.

Published 
Written by RollingStones
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments