Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Sunday Afternoon

"A couple have fun out back while a neighbor looks on"

15
3 Comments 3
13.5k Views 13.5k
776 words 776 words
My wife and I love to sunbathe in our backyard. It’s quite relaxing and she looks great with her sexy tan lines. We go out and tan on the weekends and use the time to talk about our week and catch up with each other.

Last Sunday, we noticed that our new neighbor was watching us from her upstairs window. Her name is Tracy and her and her two kids had moved in a week or two before. She seemed nice but we have not had a chance to really get to know her yet. At first we were a little uncomfortable with her watching us, but after a while it turned into a lot of fun.

It all started when my wife rolled over and undid her top to tan her back. I commented that I bet our audience was enjoying that view. She giggled and said that she wasn’t what our audience was looking at.

I said I thought that she was looking at both of us.

Then, almost as a joke, I suggested that my wife turn over and flash us her boobs. To my shock, she slowly rolled over and cupped her breasts in her hands. Shaking her breasts and pinching her nipples she said that girls gets to see tits all the time, and that if we want to give her a good show that I would need to do it. Then she told me to take off my shorts and get this show going.

My wife is usually pretty reserved so this was all a shock to me but just the idea of all this had me rock hard and needing to be set free. I pulled my shorts off and gave my cock a few strokes to show off a little. I then pushed it down to my leg and let it spring back and slap against my belly.

My wife sprang up from her lounge chair and took of her bikini bottoms, leaving her totally nude. She then crawled on to my chair and began slowly licking my balls, shaft, and then took the head of my cock into her mouth.

I fought to keep my eyes open to see what reaction our audience would have to this. With my sunglasses on, I could glance at Tracy without her being able to tell that I was watching.

ShaaronLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShaaronLee

She had opened her window and leaned out and was now staring at us without care. She had one hand on the ledge of the window to support her weight and the other hand down at her crotch.

I could tell by the jerking of her shoulders that she was fingering herself.

My concentration on our onlooker was broken as my wife took her lips away from my cock and crawled up further on my chair so she could mount me. With one swift thrust she slid my cock into her wet pussy as she let out a long moan. She then started to grind herself on my shaft making wet slapping noises on my hips. She arched her back and reached up to play with her breasts.

I looked back to the window to see Tracy. Her face was flushed and her eyes were glued to our bodies as if she were in a trance.

By now I was really into this, I turned my wife around and moved her onto her hands and knees. I re-entered her from behind and began to fuck her with all my might. From this position, we could both see Tracy rubbing herself in the window. My wife whispered how hot this was as she exploded into an intense orgasm. The spasms of her wet pussy around my dick sent me over the edge and I came before falling back onto my chair.

My wife then stood up, turned around, and straddled my chest. She moved her hips to my face and loudly told me to lick her pussy clean. I couldn’t see Tracy from this angle but didn’t care at this point. I lovingly licked, kissed, and sucked my wife’s lips and clitoris until she came again. My wife then fell onto the chair next to me and we held each other until we fell asleep.

We woke some time later to find Tracy had closed her window and drawn the curtains. We left our clothing on the patio and went inside to play some more.

A few days later we got a letter inviting us over to Tracy’s place for a house warming party. We are both very excited about meeting our new neighbor in person.

Published 
Written by robyngoodfello
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments