Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Became a Slut Part 3

"A nieve college girl is transformed into a slut."

74
22 Comments 22
30.2k Views 30.2k
874 words 874 words
Famous Story
You don’t have to read the first two parts to understand this but it might make more sense if you do. Let me know what you think.

Ashley never denied that she was a slut. She just wanted me to be one too. After playing “Guess Whose Cock” and going home naked from my first college party, I not only admitted I was a slut but that I was a bigger slut than her. Before this week, I had only slept with two guys and given blow jobs to a couple more. Now I wasn’t even sure who or how many guys had fucked me and I had been fucked by girls too. After coming home that night from the party, I thought Ashley would let me be myself. I knew I would fuck more guys but I thought it would slow down a little and be my choice when and who I fucked. Looking back, I guess part of it was my choice and I probably could have stopped it. I just didn’t want to.

I had moved into the dorm on Tuesday (the day they opened) and classes didn’t start until the following Monday. It was now Saturday and Ashley announced she was taking me shopping at the mall. I told her I had plenty of clothes but she just said they weren’t the proper clothes for a slut to wear. When we got to the mall, she started picking out skirts that were too short and see-thru tops. I told her around the dorm and at parties was one thing but I couldn’t dress like that all the time. She just ignored me and sent me to the dressing room. We were at the third store trying on clothes. She was in the dressing room with me making sure everything fit the way she wanted it to. Then she started sending me out to look in the mirror and to get some guy’s opinion that was there with his girlfriend. He liked what he saw. She didn’t.

I went back in the dressing room and got undressed. Ashley picked up all the clothes I had tried on and took them out to the counter. She said she saw something else that would look good. I waited a few minutes then realized she had taken my clothes with her too. I peeked out of the dressing room and saw her sitting in a chair across the store smiling at me. She said she had paid for everything and it was time to go.

RoseMadder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseMadder

I looked at her and she held up my t-shirt and shorts and told me to come on. I glanced around the store looking for people. I couldn’t see any store employees and I only saw two other girls there shopping. I started making my way towards Ashley while trying to hide behind the racks of clothes. The other two girls saw me and were watching. I spotted some guys going by the store so I ducked behind the girls and told them to hide me. They told me to be quiet and they would take care of me. One of them started pinching my nipples and the other started rubbing my ass.

I didn’t keep quiet and the guys saw me. They came in the store and surrounded me. One of them asked me to join him in the dressing room. He led me behind the curtain and pulled down his shorts. He sat on the bench and told me to sit on his lap and go for a ride. I started riding him while watching the rest of the guys and the girls peeking through the curtain at us. It took him three minutes to cum in my pussy. I was so turned on being watched and knowing we could get caught. I came as soon as he did. After I got off of him he told me to clean him off. I got on my knees and sucked him clean. Just when he pulled his shorts back up and started stepping out of the dressing room I heard someone yell run. All the guys took off and the two girls too. I was left naked in the room with cum running down my legs.

A woman pulled back the curtain and asked what was going on. I told her I was waiting for my friend to bring me some clothes to try on. Ashley showed up just then and handed me my clothes minus bra and panties. I slipped them on and ran out of the store. We caught up with the guys a couple of stores down. One of them asked if it was his turn. I told him I was through for a while but Ashley would do him. Ashley took his hand and led him to the men’s room. When they came out a few minutes later he had a smile on his face and her thong in his hand.

That was the first time I was totally naked in a public place but it certainly wasn’t my last. It also wasn’t the last time I was fucked in public.

Published 
Written by lindseyaggie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments