Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Became A Slut part 5

"Nieve college student is transformed into a slut by her roommate."

55
11 Comments 11
26.6k Views 26.6k
939 words 939 words
It was the last Saturday in October. I got up that morning (I guess it was still morning somewhere). Ashley told me she had a fun day planned for me. She told me to wear a tight crop top, running shorts and flip flops. Bra and panties were not allowed. After I got dressed I found she was dressed the same way. We went out to her car and took off out of College Station toward Houston.

I kept asking what the plan was but she wouldn’t tell me. We got to IH10 and were about 30 minutes outside of Houston when she pulled into a truck stop. We got out and walked over to where all the 18 wheelers were parked. She found a trucker and talked to him for a couple of minutes then told me to go with him.

We walked into the truck stop and he paid for a shower and was given a key then snuck me into the shower with him. He told me to strip and put my clothes in his bag. Then he stripped and started the shower. He told me to get the soap and lather him up; to wash him good all over. Then he made me get on my knees and suck him off under the shower.

After a few minutes he pulled me up and turned me around and held me against the wall and fucked me. After he finished, he told me to clean him up. Then he shut off the water and handed me a towel and told me to dry him off. After he was dry he started getting dressed so I dried myself off. After he was dressed, he took the towel from me and put it in his bag. Then he started to leave. I asked for my clothes and he said Ashley had told him to leave me naked in the shower for anyone to use and she would come back for me in a few hours. I tried to stop him but I couldn’t. I was left naked in a shower that the truck stop would rent out again.

It didn’t take long for the next trucker to come in. You should of seen the look on his face. He asked what was going on. I told him my friend left me here naked to be used. He asked if I was kidding and I told him no. He opened his pants and told me to suck him. I did until he shot his load in my mouth. He stripped and started the shower and had me wash him. He got hard again and told me to suck him again. He came again in my mouth. I was glad it wasn’t as much the 2 nd time. I asked him if he had something for me to wear so I could leave and he said he’d love for me to come with him but his wife was waiting for him in his truck and wouldn’t like it so he left me there naked too.

The next guy jacked off and covered me with his cum.

ElizabethSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizabethSmith

When he left I got to wash myself off. While I was doing that the next guy came in and asked what was going on. I told him my friend had left me there to be used. He stripped and pushed me up against the wall and fucked me hard. After he came in my pussy he had me clean him off under the running shower with my mouth. I asked him if he could get me out of there. He put a big t-shirt on me and took me out toward his truck. We were almost there when my roommate stopped us. She asked the guy where he was taking her slave. He told her I asked him to help me. He let go of me then said he wanted his shirt back. Ashley pulled it over my head and threw it to him.

I had been with 4 guys in 2 hours and now I was standing naked in the parking lot at a truck stop. There were a lot of truck drivers that got a good look at me. When we got back to Ashley’s car I asked for my clothes. She told me the truck driver took them and she didn’t have any spare clothes in her car. I was naked the whole 1 hour ride home.

When we got back to the dorm, I asked her to get me something to wear. It was 4 PM. There were a lot of people around. She got out of the car and started walking toward the dorm then turned around and pulled my clothes out of her purse. She was halfway to the dorm already. She just smiled at me and dropped them on the ground then walked to the door. She stood watching me daring me to get out. After four guys saw me and were just watching me sitting in the car I decided it was time to get out. As I stood up I told the guys hi then walked over to my clothes and picked them up. Ashley was watching the whole time along with the four guys. After we got to our room she told me to take a shower then rest before we went to a Halloween party. I told her I didn’t have a costume. She said she was taking care of that and I just needed to rest. After my shower, I drifted off to sleep wondering what the night would bring.

Published 
Written by lindseyaggie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments