Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Humiliating 18th Birthday Surprise!

"Pete is humiliated as he is forced to show off the goods on his 18th birthday!"

11
2 Comments 2
40.4k Views 40.4k
960 words 960 words
Famous Story

I should have been happy to be 18 today.  Mom woke me up with a pancake breakfast in bed.  There were tons of Facebook birthday messages waiting for me.

Instead…I had a feeling of dread.

I knew about the traditions at school.  When you turn 18, something big happens.  It’s always different.  It’s always embarrassing.  It’s always humiliating.

Even though I had become accustomed to the humiliation, it never got better.  Because of my awkwardness and shyness, the pranks always ended up being about my body.  I am tall and skinny, 6’0”, and basically too uncoordinated to be in any sports.  I played violin and was on the speech team, but nothing more physical than that.

These birthday pranks started when I was 17 and a junior in high school.  Our schools were divided between the freshman/sophomore campus, and I was at the junior/senior campus for upperclassmen.  Someone had caught me in the school shower with a little semi going and snuck a picture of me in this state.  The picture was clear, full frontal with just enough side angle to capture my excited state, and in full color.  I am bigger than most boys in a relaxed state, but this captured my 7.5 inches for all to see on my 17th birthday!

Whoever had this picture printed hundreds of copies.  On my birthday every teacher found one of the pictures stuck neatly inside the stack of homework that we turn in.  Every teacher saw me.  Every teacher now knew what I look like naked.  The 24 year–old female English teacher,  the 46 year-old female math teacher who was a friend of my mom, everyone of them knew what I looked like naked.

Worse…the math teacher even showed my mom the picture!

On that birthday, those pictures were stuffed in the lockers of all the varsity cheerleaders, my fellow band members, the speech team, and classmates.

There were other embarrassing episodes, but none compared to my 18th birthday.  And it was every bit as bad as I had feared.

I made it through the morning and everything seemed normal.  I was just starting to relax and then it was time for PE class and then lunch.  PE was fine…as fine as it could as I didn’t get any more coordinated as I got older.  Classes were over and we headed to the locker room.

As I was showering I noticed that the other guys quickly got out and finished early.  Suddenly, six of the biggest and strongest guys in class showed up in the shower fully dressed.  My heart sank.

“Pete, we can do this calmly and easily, or we can get physical if you want to fight it,” the leader said firmly.

With that they surrounded me, grabbed my legs and arms, and carried me—nude—away.

“Where are we going?  What are you doing?” I practically cried.

“Shhh.  Just cooperate and it’ll be fine.

katyaKate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
katyaKate

 And Happy Birthday, by the way,” they laughed.

I was carried naked out of the locker room and down a hall that connected the cafeteria near the student bathrooms.  Adults never came down here, but all the students who have lunch pass by here.

They stopped in front of a decorative wall piece that had some type of metal fencing on it.  It was at the end of the hallway with the respective bathrooms on either side.  Girls came from the left, boys from the right.

They held me against the fencing and spread my legs apart and my arms away from my sides.  They had those plastic ties and secured my ankles and wrists to the fencing. 

They hung a sign around my neck that read: IT’S MY BIRTHDAY.  GIVE ME A STROKE FOR GOOD LUCK!  MAKE ME CUM AND WIN A PRIZE!

And then they left and I was all alone in the hallway.

That is until the bell rang, and the lunch period started, then the hallway filled up.  Guys and girls headed to the bathroom and saw me and laughed.  Some took pictures.  The bolder girls gave my cock a few strokes.

Being exposed like that and having girls—and some guys—stroking me made me immediately hard.  It was of course the hardest erection I ever had.  I was probably pushing eight inches that day. 

Most guys just sneered and wouldn’t touch me for fear of being labeled “gay.”  Most of the gay guys just looked and walked by since they understood bullying.  One of them went to tell the supervisor, Mrs. Bracken, who later rescued me, after she of course saw me in my glory.

But before that could happen, dozens if not a hundred girls had seen me and played with my cock.  Most gave it a quick stroke,  but there was one group of mean girls who were intent on seeing me cum.  They took turns stroking me, playing with my balls, and two even sucked it.  Finally I shot about four long streams of cum across the floor.  They had accomplished their goal!

When Mrs. Bracken came, she slipped on my cum and fell to the floor.  She put her hand in a puddle of cum as she tried to pick herself up.  It just couldn’t get any worse.

She came back with a scissors and cut the ties freeing my limbs.  I was a mess of sweat and cum.  She escorted me back to the locker room and stayed in there with me until I showered and dressed.

The rest of the day I endured taunts like, “Hey porn star,” or “Nice cum shot.”

I knew my 18th birthday was going to be bad, but in retrospect, it was also fucking hot!

 

 

© 2017 TONY DECATUR  ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 

 

Published 
Written by tonydecatur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments