Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the Studio - Part 1

"Imagination becomes reality"

5
2 Comments 2
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
My photographic work had, over the past few years, changed from filming in far-flung parts of the world to being almost entirely studio based. Whilst the portable camera excelled in capturing events as they happened, my early training in stage lighting served me well in the studio and earned me a good living.

Today, my subjects were two women, Jill and Susie, in their late twenties who wanted some erotic pictures for their own private collection. So, Jim, my assistant and I had been concentrating hard for the two hours or so, shifting lights, cameras and backdrops around to create the unique type of pictures upon which my reputation was founded.

Yes, the work was quite physical and the studio lights did generate substantial heat but those factors were not the only source of my raised temperature. Jill and Susie are very attractive but they also had that almost indefinable affinity with the camera. It was unusual to find it in one person but in two at the same time? I had not experienced it before and, being a typical male, the resulting reaction of my body meant I had to turn away, pretending to adjust the camera while I adjust the erection threatening to break the zipper of my trousers.

Surreptitiously, I glanced across at Jim and could see that he was experiencing a similar response.

The last picture was the one that really brought my arousal to new heights; it was a pose of the two women, showing them from their naked breasts upwards. Jill was playing with one of Susie's hard nipples and Susie had her head tilted slightly upwards. She was lost in the moment but Jill was looking out of the corner of her eye, directly at the camera as if to say: "I'm touching her and I'd wager you want to as well". Her wicked grin teased the onlooker.

I had to call a halt because though the camera was on a tripod, my elevated pulse rate was affecting my concentration. Fortunately, I had said to them that there would be a series of solo shots so, hopefully, Jill wasn't aware of the effect she was having on me. Oh, I'm so naive!

When two people arrive for pictures after those with both of them, Jim takes the non-participating one into a lounge area next to the studio. Thus, Susie and Jim left whilst Jill and I got to work.

About half-an-hour later, as I was framing her in the viewfinder, we both heard a keening sound. I hadn't a clue what it was but I noticed Jill face starting to beam so I pressed the shutter button and held my finger on it. Click, click went the camera as it captured the delight sweeping her features. Eventually, Jill was laughing and pointing. I turned and realised the noise was from the lounge. The sounds were now very clearly sexual.

Looking back at Jill, I saw she was beside herself with laughter but there was also an underlying gleam. Walking to me, she took my hand, gesturing that I should be quiet.

Stealthily, we approached the door and, on looking in, were greeted by the profile of Susie bent over a chair and Jim thrusting into her at a great rate of knots. The noises of their bodies slapping into each other and the groans of pleasure were spellbinding. I had never watched two people in the throes of passion before and my arousal levels soared to new heights. I hadn't given a thought to Jill but she nudged me and smiled at me while lasciviously licking her lips.

I was about to turn away feeling a little shamefaced at being caught with such an ardent look on my face when I felt a hand on my stiff cock. Looking back at Jill, she leaned into my and whispered, "Let's watch awhile." This was accompanied by a gentle squeeze of my rigidity. I was rooted to the spot.

Jill rubbed me up and down, keeping pace with Jim's movements which were now slower but from the movement of Susie's hips, deeper. The groans had now deepened to short grunts as each of them revelled in the sensations of this intimate contact.

Surprising myself, I wanted to carry on watching but Jill had other ideas as the movement of her hand became more urgent, accompanied by a squeeze between each stroke. Whether I made a noise, I know not but I saw Susie looking straight at me with a grin like a Cheshire cat. Jim was oblivious.

Jill must have noticed Susie's look as her hand stopped its pleasurable endeavours, slid into mine and, again gesturing for quiet, she led me out of the room, gently closing the door.

As soon as it was shut, our hands were all over each other, delving under clothes to feel bare skin whilst we kissed each other deeply, exploring to find the most sensitive parts of the other's mouth.

Greedy with lust, I wanted more and I lifted her top so that I could access her breasts.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

Breaking our kiss, my mouth went directly to a hard nipple. My nuzzling and nipping elicited mews of pleasure and one of her hands held the back of my head, pulling me closer in. I ran my hands down her back, slid round her waist and unclipped her shorts.

Speedily, I slid one hand down to the heat I could feel, encountering very light, downy hair and slickness.

Giving her nipple a gentle nip, this caused her to gasp, her legs weakened a little and I slid a finger into the welcoming depths of her pussy, grazing her clitoris on the way. Hooking my finger, I sought and found her g-spot.

Her groan was music to my ears and I continued probing, rhythmically. I felt her body giving way, so, supporting her with my free hand, I shuffled us to a nearby settee. Here we, somehow, ended up prostrate with my finger still inside her and grinning at each other.

Extricating my digit, we started kissing and touching once more, seemingly unable to get enough of each other's body. The stimulation must have been as intense for her as me since after what seemed like minutes but was more likely seconds, she broke the kiss and determinedly set about removing my clothing. Very soon, I was naked and Jill, quite deliberately, aimed for my achingly hard cock, lifting it from my stomach and engulfing it with her mouth.

My eyes closed, my hips lifted off the couch and I surrendered entirely to the sensations she was creating. My thoughts were centred entirely between my legs -the world could have ended and I wouldn't have noticed.

All too soon, I felt the beginnings of an ejaculation. I had, after all, been in varying states of arousal most of the morning! Reluctantly, I lifted her mouth away from me to be greeted by a puzzled expression. I simply said, "I want to be inside you." Her beautiful smile promptly returned.

Now came the rather awkward part. I wasn't sure where my trousers where and I had to find a condom. To cover my confusion, I manoeuvred around so that she was on her back and I could lean forward to get from my now visible trousers the little packet but, even more pleasurably, I now had my first proper sight of her pussy. I couldn't resist. Looking straight into her eyes for as long as possible, I made sure she knew where I was heading. This met with definite approval as her legs widened.

My tongue connected with the area around her clitoris, the fingers of my left hand slid inside and fortune smiled. I found the condom packet with my right hand! Who says men can't multi-task?

Feeling more confident, I set about the mutually pleasurable task of cunnilingus. I've always thoroughly enjoyed this and, from her reactions, she did. Her hands held me tight against her body, her hips undulated with the spasms coursing through her.

Whilst I was content to continue, Jill's arousal must have matched mine as she was soon bucking under me. Her legs clasping the sides of my head and almost cut off my breathing. The noises she was making rapidly increased in volume and were almost guttural. With a massive shudder, she climaxed and I eased myself gently away from the flood between her legs. I ran my tongue up her heaving abdomen, coming to rest on her very, very hard nipple.

As she recovered, I took the opportunity to open the packet and try to inconspicuously slide the condom into place. For once, that worked and as the last of he orgasm faded, I slid my cock into her, watching her face. Her eyes opened, she looked at me as her legs clasped behind mine.

Looking at each other, we started those movements which we both knew so well.

It was at that very moment, I felt a hand on my bottom.

Published 
Written by rebus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments