Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Independence Day With Kelly Part 1 of 2

"We get together with Barry and Scott from our trip to Spain and spend the Fourth fucking"

6
0 Comments 0
6.8k Views 6.8k
4.1k words 4.1k words

It was July 1990. Kelly and I had returned from our weeklong trip to Spain barely two weeks before. In that time, Kelly’s pussy was on fire! She was still wildly turned on by our adventures in Spain from gang fucking on the beach to being groped and jerked off in the pub. All of it had her wanting nothing more than to orgasm at every chance she could get.

She would wake up in the early hours of the morning and feel for my cock. If it was hard she’d roll me onto my back and climb on top, slipping my morning wood into her cunt. At first, she would barely move, thinking she was allowing me some sleep. Soon enough, though, she would need to cum. And that meant slamming her little bubble butt up and down on my dick and screaming out an orgasm. Of course, when she would hit that point my cock would offer every ounce of liquid my balls had to share. We had not fucked this often since we were in high school.

She would almost beg me to fuck her every night before we went to sleep. There were nights I was just too exhausted. The second weekend that we were home, my cock had not been enough for her. She basically insisted that we visit the adult store about forty-five minutes from our house. She browsed the entire store. She selected the current issue of Penthouse Forum, another magazine of letters, a huge dildo (which she thought looked a lot like Barry’s cock), and a bullet vibrator for her clit. She was always more of a reader rather than a viewer when it came to porn. She loved reading Penthouse Letters in bed with something stuffed in her cunt. That day, she wore a short, short black mini-skirt and a pink bikini top for the trip to the store. She was crushed to find we were the only people in the store and the middle-aged cashier was a woman who acted very business-like.

I had to open her packages for her as soon as we were in the car and load her bullet with a battery. Kelly removed her bikini top, put her feet on the dash, the bullet on her clit and we drove home. It was barely noon on a Sunday and the highway was pretty quiet. Kelly had cum once and needed more so she stuffed the dildo into her cunt with one hand and buzzed her clit with the other. That combo brought her to a screaming-out-loud orgasm and she squirted her cum all over the dashboard.

It was right after that orgasm that I saw we would soon overtake a semi. I slowly pulled up next to him and then paced him as we were next to the cab. It took a minute for him to look over but we got a blast of the airhorns once he noticed. Kelly rolled down her window and then lay sideways on the seat. She had her twat pushed right up in the window opening and was fucking her shaved cunt with her new dildo. The driver rolled down his window and had a front-row seat to the show. I actually had to pay attention to my driving as the truck was, understandably, doing some weaving in his lane. He was shouting encouragement to her and Kelly soon came with another scream. I heard him yell something. All I could make out was “tits!” The next thing I knew, Kelly had crawled halfway out of the car and was showing him her tits as she played with her nipples at sixty-five miles per hour.

A car was approaching from behind so I tugged her back into the car and we moved ahead as our exit was coming up. “That was fun! I think he liked the show! He kept pointing at his crotch and was making a jacking off motion so I think I’ll have some cum pumped in my honor!” Kelly was giddy with excitement. Lord, she loves to make guys cum!

There was a truck stop at our exit. Kelly insisted I pull in. She wanted me to park toward the back of their lot. As soon as I had the vehicle in park, she was tugging my shorts down. Then she climbed onto my lap and stuffed my dick into her twat. She was begging me to cum in her. She was on a mission to make me spurt. She kept slamming her ass up and down on me while sucking my tongue out of my mouth and running her hands all over in my hair and on my face. I didn’t last long under that assault and pumped a huge load into her twat.

I hadn’t even caught my breath from such a massive blast when Kelly had the door yanked open. She grabbed her top, pulled her other leg over me and was out of the door heading for the store. She was tying up her bikini top as she walked. I pulled the door shut, wiped off my cock and tugged up my shorts. I figured she was definitely up to no good, so I gave her a couple of minutes before I followed her to the store.

I didn’t see her at first. Then I saw her when she stood up. I made my way over to that aisle and she had bent at the waist, giving a trucker standing behind her a full view of her cunt. She saw me. I winked and she moved to another aisle and flashed another guy. I walked past the end of that aisle and saw the view he was seeing. Not only was her cunt wet and bright red from fucking, but she also had a mess of cum coating both thighs down to her knees.

I was a couple of aisles away when she stood up and I saw the guy approach her and say something to her. I think she must have said something back but all I really saw was a big smile come across her face. She and the trucker walked out of the store and headed for his truck. I skedaddled out of the store and followed from a hundred feet behind. I saw her climb into the cab first and his hand was on her bare ass pushing her up into the truck. I headed to my car and pulled it closer to the truck.

Five minutes later, Kelly came bouncing out, carrying her bikini top, tits jiggling, and jumped into our car. There was a dribble of cum on her cheek. “He said it looked like I had drained somebody else’s nuts and he wondered if I could do the same for his? I just smiled and nodded and followed him to his truck. He had kind of a small cock but I’m guessing it’s been a while since he’s cum because, boy, did he have a load! I let him play with my tits while I sucked him. So, that was a lot of fun! What’s next?”

Oh, I don’t know? Maybe a fire extinguisher?

We had been home for a few hours when the phone rang. Kelly answered and was beyond excited. After ten minutes or so, I had heard enough to figure out it was Barry. We had met Barry and his buddy Scott in Spain as part of our travel group. Barry and Scott both fucked Kelly at the nude beach and again in their hotel room. Kelly was enamored with Barry because he has a huge dick, probably nine inches long and very thick. When she hung up the phone she was nearly breathless. Kelly grabbed me and dragged me to our bed. She sucked my cock until I was hard and then climbed on. She wanted to talk about the invitation with my cock inside of her.

Independence Day was the coming Wednesday. Barry invited us to spend the day on his boat. Scott would also be joining us. She said we were invited to spend the day, meeting them early in the afternoon and staying out to watch fireworks, which Barry said are best viewed from the water. Barry wouldn’t let us bring anything, except he knew Kelly loved sangria in Spain so if she knew what she needed for that we could bring it along and mix up a few batches. No, Scott and Barry’s wives wouldn’t be there. And, yes, Kelly was definitely thinking there was something going on with that. She said Barry was nothing but polite and professional on the phone, but after some time he could clearly hear that Kelly was excited to see them again and then the conversation was much flirtier. There was no doubt in any minds but that there would be plenty of sex that day and Kelly was soaking wet already just thinking about it.

Kelly started to talk about how good it felt taking the both of them at the same time in the hotel room, especially Barry in her twat and Scott in her butt. She barely even got into her story and she slammed down on me so hard I thought she may have cracked my cock in two. She screamed out an orgasm and sprayed cum all over my groin. I felt a trickle running down through my ass crack onto the sheets. She started talking about what to wear. She had bought a couple of thong bottoms in Spain: a pink one she wore there and a bright blue one she had not. She concluded that she needed a cropped T-shirt from the adult store she had looked at earlier that day to complete her outfit. We had to go back to the store and right away! She jumped off me before I even had a chance to cum.

Kelly took a leak, pulled on her miniskirt and bikini top again and was ready to go.

“Seriously? Right now?” I groaned to no avail.

Within an hour we were back at the store. Now there was a young lady working the counter who was probably in her mid-twenties and I can’t describe why but she just struck me as someone who probably loved to fuck. Kelly found the shirt she had to have and asked if there was someplace she could try on the different sizes. The cashier called out to a young man who was stocking a shelf with porn videos and asked him to watch the counter. The cashier took Kelly to a closed door and went with her into, what I found out later, was the office/storage area.

Kelly had her bikini top off in moments and was facing the cashier, who commented on her tits. “Holy shit, those are big! Are they real?”

In the ultimate irony, Kelly showed her what the T-shirt said and they had a good laugh. Kelly thrust her chest toward the girl and said, “Check them out.”

She reached out and lifted a boob with each hand, “My God, they’re heavy!”

“Go ahead and feel around for implants,” Kelly suggested.

The girl was mauling her boobs and rolling her nipples. Kelly rolled her head back and was moaning. Kelly pulled her head tighter to her chest. She had the girl sucking and nibbling her nipples like a horny teenager.

Kelly said, “Fuck, you’re making me so wet!” and she pulled one of the girl’s hands away from a boob and with Kelly’s hand over hers she pushed her hand right into her slit.

The girl slipped two fingers into Kelly’s vagina and started to fuck her. Kelly was moaning and moaning. The girl was wearing blue jeans and Kelly shoved her hand into the front of the girl’s jeans. The girl used her free hand to unbutton and unzip her jeans a bit. Kelly snaked her hand down into her slit and found a wet hole buried in a thick patch of pubes. The girl pulled Kelly’s head to her and they kissed while exploring each other’s vaginas with two fingers each.

Kelly pulled her fingers out of her vagina and went to work on the girl’s clit. She rubbed it slowly at first and worked up speed until she was buzzing her fingers over her clit. The girls started to shake and their knees were turning to jelly. Soon they both dropped to their knees and then just lay flat out on the floor while they jacked each other off.

FiniteDensityyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FiniteDensityyy

Kelly made her cum first. Then she got up and pulled the girl's jeans down to her calves and dove face-first into her cunt. Her cunt hair was wet and musky. Kelly used her hands to split open her tight little slit so she could nibble her clit. Soon the nibbles were stronger. Then the girl grabbed Kelly’s head with her hands and knees and had her second orgasm. She pulled her wobbly self up and rolled Kelly to her back. The girl was licking Kelly’s entire slit and lapping up Kelly’s juices. She made the comment that she should also shave her cunt now that she knew what fun it is “to eat a shaved one.” It took a couple of minutes to find their rhythm but soon Kelly had a shuddering orgasm.

They both realized they had been gone far too long and got up quickly. Kelly tried on a medium, large and extra-large and concluded, with help from the cashier, that extra-large was probably the best choice. It didn’t smash Kelly’s tits flat nor show under-boob by just standing there. The cashier told her the message was just perfect: small black type, perhaps a half-inch tall, saying YES, THEY’RE REAL.

Kelly introduced herself to the cashier. Her name was Kim. As they moved toward the door Kelly asked Kim if it would be okay to leave her top off. “Well, it’s against the rules, but we’re not supposed to fuck customers either. Danny probably will not make any noise about me if he gets a look at your huge knockers.”

“I could stay here and you could send him back if that would help?” Kelly offered. Kim thought a private viewing was a good idea. I saw Kim come out of the room. To me, it looked like she had just been fucked. Then I saw Danny enter the room and close the door. Yep, Kelly was working the crew.

Kelly said, “Kim thought you might like to see my boobs?” He stood there, gobsmacked. Kelly lifted his hands to her tits. He started mashing and pawing at them. He was wearing baggy shorts and Kelly could see he had quickly pitched a nice-sized tent. As he continued to mangle her boobs Kelly gave him a good looking-over and figured that he had to be at least eighteen to work there, but he was probably not much more than that. At thirty years old, Kelly had experienced cocks of many ages-- from teenagers to a man in his seventies.

Kelly was stroking his cock through his shorts when the kid unsnapped his shorts and dropped them to the ground. He was going commando and had six-plus-inch nice-looking cock sticking straight out. This boy was not shy. It flashed through her mind that being around porn all day could put ideas in a kid’s head. Kelly dropped to her knees and sucked him hard and fast. He didn’t last but a few minutes before he gave her a fair-sized load of fresh young cum.

Danny and Kelly both came out of the office. Danny went back to stocking shelves. Kelly was naked and carrying her skirt, bikini top, and the three crop-tops. I had been hanging around at the counter flirting with Kim. Kim rang up the crop top (and gave us her employee discount) and I paid.

Just then, a guy probably in his fifties walked in. He did a double-take at Kelly but went about his business. He was trying to be discreet as he kept checking out Kelly’s body. Kelly was chatting with Kim about how they should have video booths. Kelly was sharing some stories of the fun times she had in those. Kim thought she should probably hang out more with Kelly!

As we left, another guy was coming in and held the door for us. “Hell! What did I miss?” he whined.

Kelly turned and shimmied her big tits at him. “Nothing, they’re right here!” We all laughed.

Kelly told me everything that happened in the back room on our drive home. My cock was stiff yet again. She thought we should visit there more often. She enjoyed both Kim and Danny. (It’s a story for another day, but we went back there in August. Kelly and Kim had a sixty-nine session in the back seat of my Suburban.)

Kelly and I figured it would be a good plan for us to take a vacation day that Thursday. On Wednesday, Kelly spent what seemed like the whole morning in the shower. She shaved every inch of her body except for her head and her eyebrows. Then she applied a coat of Hawaiian Tropic suntan oil. She smelled amazing and looked even better. Kelly still had her bronze tan from Spain (she had been oiling up and lying out naked in our backyard whenever she could).

She was wearing her cropped white T-shirt from the adult store and her bright blue thong from Spain. She bent over for me asking me to check out her thong from behind. In front, it covered her lips and her clit. From behind, when she was bent over, it was so narrow that it ran inside her outer lips and just barely covered her vaginal opening and her anus. Her lips were wrapped around the material and you could see her star at her anus. Short version, acceptable from the front. Obscene as hell from the back if she bent over.

She slipped on a pair of flip-flops and away we went. We had over an hour drive to where Barry’s boat was docked. He rented a pier at a marina just off the big lake. Kelly was giddy with excitement. I had heard her masturbate in the shower. She had been dabbing at her twat with tissues so as to not soak through the thong before we arrived.

As we arrived at the shoreline town Kelly realized she had forgotten to get the booze for her sangria. We saw a small liquor store and stopped. There were a couple of cars in the parking lot. I let Kelly go in looking for her bottles of Spanish wine and orange liqueur (her recipe from the pub). Kelly was at the back of the store looking for the Spanish wine. She was bent in half at the waist staring at the few bottles in their inventory of Spanish wine on the bottom shelf.

Kelly hadn’t noticed the guy behind her in the small narrow aisle waiting to move past her. He quickly was in no hurry. As she was bent he had a clear view of the back half of her baby-smooth pussy lips as well as her hanging boobs. Her cropped T-shirt had fallen toward the floor leaving her big 32F tits completely uncovered by her cropped shirt. Kelly was intently studying labels and slowly turned to her side in the aisle. She nearly got poked in the face by a hard-on. She jumped! She had no idea he was standing there. She quickly stood, but not before getting an eyeful of what was straining against the nylon of his bathing suit.

“I’m so sorry! I didn’t realize you were there.”

He was having a very difficult time forming words. What Kelly gathered was he was okay, she looked very nice, and he was thankful.

Kelly couldn’t hide the huge smile that wanted to become a laugh. She grabbed his cock through his suit and said, “I’m sorry if I’ve caused you a problem. I can take care of this if you like?”

They were in an aisle of shoulder-high boxes. Kelly didn’t hear anyone else near them. The guy was young enough that Kelly knew he would definitely need an ID to make his purchase. She fished his cock and balls out and over the waistband of his suit. He was just a little shorter than me (my cock is six inches) but he had a big fat mushroom head. Kelly hadn’t seen a cock like that since she had sex with Scott, a friend of ours in high school. Kelly sucked him and swirled her tongue all around his cock. She used one hand to massage and roll his balls and she used the other hand to pump his cock as she bobbed her head up and down. The kid didn’t last three minutes until he stiffened up and popped out a couple of small dabs of cum onto Kelly’s tongue. She sucked and licked him clean. She licked her lips, swallowed, kissed him on the cheek and said, “I hope you have lots of fun today!” He still seemed a bit frozen as she headed to the cashier.

The cashier was an Asian Indian man. He started to ring her up (after he read that her boobs were real) and in the middle of the transaction said nonchalantly, “You know we have security cameras throughout the entire store.”

She accepted her change, looked at him, licked her lips and said, “I’ll bet you have a lot of videos to review at night.” And with a smile, she headed toward the door. She leaned against the door with her back to push it open. The cashier had turned to get one last look at her before she left. Kelly used her free hand to lift her shirt and flash him her boobs before backing through the door. She climbed into the car giggling and had to tell me all about her naughtiness.

Barry’s directions were excellent and soon we were parked in front of his dock. Kelly saw Scott (Spain, not high school) on the dock, tossed me her flip-flops and went bounding, tits flying wildly (she finally had to do an arm-bra to constrain them) across to jump up and give Scott a big hug and an amorous kiss on the lips. He was, needless to say, extremely happy to see Kelly again, and to get that kind of a greeting.

I’m sure really the only question in Barry and Scott’s minds was: Would Kelly fuck us again as she did in Spain? I’m sure she wanted to answer that question immediately. When I arrived at the boat carrying Kelly’s bag, liquor, and fruit, Scott had his camera out as he and Barry had a good laugh at YES, THEY’RE REAL on her shirt. Scott took a picture of the shirt and then Kelly gave him a tit flash that only ended once he got a good shot of her boobs.

Once on the boat, Barry gave us a tour. I couldn’t help but notice that Kelly matched the boat. It was all gleaming white (like her T-shirt) and bright blue (like her thong bottoms). The boat was forty feet long. It looked brand new and pristine. It was gorgeous! Below deck, there was a very luxurious main room with huge curved built-in sofas. And in the bow, a very high-end bedroom.

Of course, Kelly bounced her butt onto the bed and said, “This looks like a very fun place to play!” That bedroom had its own bathroom and shower and there was another one off the main room.

Scott and I went above deck. Barry and Kelly lingered for a couple of minutes. They, their tongues, and their bodies had to get reacquainted with one another. Once they came up, Kelly’s nipples were ready to cut through her top and Barry’s hard-on was so huge he couldn’t even try to hide it...

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by GoodToBeMe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors