Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Infamous

"A couple becomes famous after a leaked video goes viral."

17
6 Comments 6
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.7k words 2.7k words
This whole thing started about three months ago. My boyfriend, Nick, and I decided we would make a sex tape. We’d been together for five years and it was always a huge fantasy of his so for our fifth anniversary, I agreed to it. I was not too crazy about the idea but I had laid down some ground rules for him to agree to. The rules were as followed:

1. The video would be recorded to my personal computer and he could not have his own copy. The meant we could watch it together or not at all. That was to assure it would never be seen by anyone else, especially if we broke up.

2. No porny stuff. That meant no dirty talk, no cumming on my face/tits, and no ridiculous positions.

3. No POV. The camera would be set up in one place but we would not be doing close ups of him penetrating me or anything like that.

4. I can destroy it at anytime for any reason.

We put these rules in writing and he signed off on it. I tore up the contract and threw it away almost immediately out of fear that it would be found someday, but he didn’t know that.

I had to admit, after I agreed to it, I was pretty turned on by the thought. We kept ourselves in good shape so it's not like we would see ourselves on camera and think ‘Ew, that’s what we look like?!’ I was pretty sure we would get married so it seemed like a sexy little thing to do for my future husband.

Then shit hit the fan.

My computer was stolen out of my car and two weeks later we were famous, kind of. The thief found the video and posted it to the largest free porn site in the world. Nick’s obsession with proper lighting and camera placement meant we produced a perfect sex tape. There was no mistaking our identities and suddenly four million people had watched us fucking.

To make a long story short, we contacted the site and threatened legal action if the video was not taken down. They understood and took down the video immediately. The damage was done though - we were those people now. Eventually, people would forget, right?

About a week after the video came down, there was a knock at our door. It was a man in a nice suit and a briefcase.

“Hi, can I help you?” I said, opening the door.

“Hello, ma’am. My name is Jefferson Marx. I’m here on behalf of my client - a website you have recently been in touch with,” he said, introducing himself and shaking my hand. “I come with an offer from my client and I was wondering if you would mind me coming in to tell you and your boyfriend about it.”

I assumed this was a settlement of some sort to avoid future lawsuits. Thinking of the money, I invited him in.

“Nick! We have a visitor!” I called up the stairs.

The three of us sat down at our kitchen table. The man placed the closed briefcase in front of us and began his pitch.

“Erin, Nick - first and foremost, I want to apologize for my client’s posting your video to their site. It was such high quality that they assumed it was professionally shot, meant for public consumption. They didn't question the uploader and, well, you know how the rest went. We would like to provide you with five thousand dollars for your troubles,” Jefferson began. With that he opened the briefcase, which was FULL of crisp stacks of money - way more than five thousand dollars.

“Now - I can tell by the looks on your faces that you realize this is much, much more than $5,000. You’re correct - this is two hundred and fifty-thousand dollars.”

Nick and I exchanged suspicious looks. Jefferson continued.

“I’ll cut to the point. Your video had over 12 million views by over 9 million people in a week. It was favorited by 3 million of those people. In summary, you were way more popular than new videos from established industry stars. There is money to be made here. My client is willing to pay you one million dollars for two scenes. Depending on their success, you would have the option for three more scenes at one million dollars each. You have the right to terminate the contract at any point after the first two if you no longer wish to be a part of this. Off the record - this is an unheard of amount of money for this kind of commitment. Most amateurs make no money. Stars make a few thousand per scene. You would be insane to pass this up for a few hours work.”

Nick was staring at Jefferson with his mouth hanging open. I was just as shocked.

“Now, this offer has a time limit. Your video came down a week ago, so we must strike while the iron is hot, if you will. No one will remember or care in another week. This would have to be agreed to today, shot within two days, and live on the site by the end of the week. What do you say?”

Without getting into the details of my conversation with Nick, we decided to do it. It took some convincing but in the end, it was too much money to pass up and let’s face it, millions of people had already seen us screwing, we might as well get rich off it.

We signed the contract and took the $250,000 in cash with a promise for the rest after the scene was done.

Two days later, we walked into a small sound stage downtown and reality set in like a ton of bricks. This was a professional atmosphere and suddenly I realized that I had’t really thought of the logistics. In my head, I almost pictured a similar set up to our bedroom - just us and a camera on a tripod. Here, we were surrounded by people - people that would be witnessing us having sex in person.

The director introduced himself and got right down to business.

“Alright - have a seat on the couch. We’re going to begin with an interview, then we’ll get to the fun stuff. Just follow my direction. It might seem strange but we will edit my voice and it will all look natural.”

I guess it was good that we barely had time to think or worry. We sat down and saw the red recording light flicker on.

The interview was basically to establish who we were and out story about our leaked video. Then it got naughtier and naughtier - questions about our favorite positions, how often we fuck, and how many guys I had been with before Nick.

“None, actually,” I said to the question about other partners.

“Wait, what,” the director asked.

“Nick was my first - I swear.”

“No way! Look at you - guys must have been all over you.”

“Yeah, they were. I was just shy until I met Nick. Even that took a few months before I let him… you know…” I trailed off, shyly.

“Alright - I think thats good. Let’s get to the good stuff. Erin, why don’t you stand up and start removing you clothing - first the shirt, then the jeans, then the bra, panties last.”

I got up and took a deep breath. Here goes nothing. I pulled my t-shirt up over my head, then shimmied my tight jeans over my hips and down to the floor. There I was in just my matching neon green bra and panties. I chose them to accentuate my red hair. I looked back at Nick, still sitting on the couch. He looked nervous and somewhat uncomfortable for this being his idea.

trans_succubus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
trans_succubus



No turning back now. I reached behind me and unhooked my bra letting my firm 32D breasts loose. I have to admit - despite the environment, I was feeling a bit turned on.

“Wow, Erin - you look fantastic! Let’s keep the panties on for now. Why don’t you get down and help Nick out of those pants,” the director instructed me.

I turned around and got on my knees in front of Nick. Rushing the moment a bit, I reached up and undid his belt, button, and zipper. I reached in expecting to find his hard seven inch cock ready to go, like it usually was. That was not the case though. What I found was a limp three and a half inch dick. I looked up and noticed the worried look on his face. I pulled his jeans down and began jerking him off.

“Put it in your mouth,” Nick whispered.

I leaned down and began sucking his soft cock. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a camera man catching me in action. Shit - this was real now.

Several seconds passed and Nick was not getting hard. I kept going, trying to get him up and finally, just when I was starting to get really worried, I felt him spring to life. Now we were in business. I was giving it my all, trying to look sexy on camera - licking, kissing, even deep throating as best I could.

Suddenly, I felt something familiar. Nick’s dick went from hard to a piece of steel, his balls tightened, and I knew he was about to cum. I tried pulling my mouth off to keep him from erupting but it was too late. The second I took him out of my mouth, he exploded and came all over my face. I couldn't do anything but sit there and take it. My face splattered with cum, I turned and looked at the director.

“Oh what the fuck, Nick?” he said.

“Sorry, I was just nervous… and excited… and I don’t know. Just give me a minute. Sorry,” Nick stammered.

The director looked annoyed.

“Fine, that’s fine. Nick, have a seat over on the side,” he said. “Erin, why don’t you sit back on the couch, and show us how you masturbate.”

I hesitated, not really sure if this is something I was comfortable with. A young, female production assistant rushed to my side and provided me with a choice of a small vibrator, a small dildo, a big dildo, and a crazy looking vibrating rabbit dildo combination. I took the small vibrator and resigned myself to doing this. I thought about the million dollars and remembered it would be mine soon.

I brought my feet up on the couch and spread my legs for the camera. I closed my eyes, turned on the vibrator, and ran it over my nipples, making them nice and hard. Next I trailed it down my stomach and over my panty-covered pussy. The vibrations felt great and only added to my excitement. With my left hand, I reached down to pull my now-soaked panties to the side to reveal my vagina. The vibrator made contact with my clit and sent a jolt through my body.

I imagined Nick going down on me like he does and the fantasy took over. Within minutes, I was writhing like a whore, getting closer and closer to an orgasm. Just as I was about to send myself over the cliff, I felt something touch my face. Nick must be ready to go!

Without opening my eyes, I reached out and grabbed Nick’s cock, only something was different. What I felt in my hands was not Nick. I opened my eyes and saw that I was holding a cock of mammoth proportions. It must have been ten inches long and thick as my wrist!

“What the fuck?” I said, confused and horrified. I looked over to where Nick was sitting and saw him being straddled by the production assistant that offered me the dildos.

“Roll with it, Erin - Meet John. This is going to be so hot! Plus, Nick doesn't seem to mind,” the director told me.

I looked up at the man attached to this strange, new cock. He was looking down with a mischievous grin.

“That’s right, girl. Time to take this dick. Bend over the couch,” he told me.

I don’t know what came over me. Maybe it was the fact that I was on the edge of an orgasm seconds before or maybe it was seeing that PA rubbing her tits in Nick’s face, but I was ready for anything. Slowly, I got on my knees on the couch and bent over the arm of the couch. John got behind me and began rubbing the head of his huge cock up and down my slit from the back. Each time he made contact with my clit, I shuddered. He noticed and made sure to do it a few extra times when the camera was on my face.

I was absolutely soaked and John finally made his move. He lined up that monster and slowly pushed it in, inch by inch. I was being stretched like never before. I thought Nick had a big dick but this was another league. I felt like I was a virgin again.

“Holy shit, dude! This is the tightest pussy I’ve ever felt!” John said to the director.

With both hands on my hips, he pulled me back onto his cock and slowly began thrusting into me. Within three strokes, that orgasm that was waiting to hit me ripped through me like a tidal wave. Like that was some sort of cue, John began fucking me in earnest. I couldn't stop cumming. I felt like I had no control of my body.

Without warning or taking himself out of me, John quickly and smoothly moved us so that I was on top in a reverse cowgirl position.

“Okay, Erin - time to ride that beast,” the director shouted.

Barely conscious, I looked over at Nick and saw that he was now in a similar position - that production assistant had mounted him in the seat and was slowly riding his cock, facing him. Nick and I locked eyes and I began my ride. I bounced up and down as fast as I could, only stopping to gyrate my hips. Orgasms continued to tear through me, but I was determined to make John blow his load quickly.

Never taking my eyes off Nick, I rode John for at least another ten minutes. Suddenly, he grabbed my hips and began fucking me hard from beneath. He was breathing heavy and I knew what was coming. I was ready to hop off and take a load on my tits but John had other plans. Still holding my hips, he pulled me down onto his lap and exploded inside me. I felt his dick pulsating in my pussy, unloading pints of cum. Panicked, I stood up off him and immediately felt his jazz begin running out of me.

“Erin, sit back on the couch so we can get a shot of that creamy,” the director ordered.

I did as I was told and the cameraman got nice and close to see the cum oozing out of me. As this was happening, I looked over at Nick who had just let fly all over that little slut’s face.

All at once, we both realized what we had done. Without any prior conversation, we had both fucked complete strangers on camera. This was not the plan. I was supposed to have sex with my future husband for a huge amount of money - not get fucked within an inch of my life by some big-dicked porn star.

We got dressed in silence and weren’t really sure what to say to each other in the presence of all these other people.

“You guys were incredible!” The director yelled, breaking the silence. “Grab a bit to eat and rehydrate. The second scene shoots in an hour!”

Oh, fuck…

Published 
Written by thatguy625
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments