Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Janis Wants To Be Watched

"Hot older woman wants to be watched by her young neighbor"

17
9 Comments 9
12.6k Views 12.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words

I finally looked up to survey the room. After struggling to hold the door open while pushing my laundry basket inside, I instantly felt my face blush as I recognized the woman who was folding her lingerie quietly in the otherwise empty room. It wasn’t the fact that her sexiest lingerie was strewn across the table between us that caused my mouth to lose the ability to utter a simple greeting; it was the fact that two nights before I had caught her touching herself while wearing the very skimpy white bra that was lying on the counter right between us. That night, I had returned home from my bartending job in the early hours of the morning. As I pulled into my parking spot in our apartments, my headlights shone through the sliding glass door that opened onto her patio and illuminated the interior of her room. She hadn’t closed the blinds, but before my lights showed up, she was invisible in the dark.

I looked inside and saw the most beautiful Korean woman, with dark sultry eyes and black silky hair that reached to the small of her back, lying on her bed wearing a delicately laced white bra and matching panty with her hand between her legs. The bra just barely covered her nipples and the panties were so small you could just make out a bit of her warm lips slipping out the side. She was older than me, probably in her mid-forties (I’m in my twenties), but you could tell she worked hard to keep in shape. Probably Pilates…or yoga. I bet she would look great bent over in skin-tight yoga pants. I recovered my cool and broke my ogling stare. I gave a sheepish grin and mouthed the word 'sorry', trying to be polite, and quickly turned off my lights. She just gave a devilishly coy smirk and made no attempt to cover herself as she disappeared again into the black of night.  

“Hi, sweetheart,” she broke my stare along with the silence.  

“Hello, it's nice to see you again.” Shit, way to not make this awkward.  “I mean… um. How are you? My name's Thomas, I don’t think we have ever officially met,”  I tried to recover.

“I’m wonderful, thank you for asking. I’m Janis. And I apologize, I imagine it was a better view last time,” she replied quietly, lowering her eyes back to the counter of laundry.

She was definitely flirting with me but she wasn’t the aggressive confident woman I had imagined. She was nervous; this wasn’t her comfort zone. Somehow her nervousness excited me even more.

“It’s nice to meet you, Janis, and I’m… I’m sorry about the other night. I hope you weren't offended,” I replied.

“Oh, dear, I didn’t mind,” she said kindly. “I was the one that didn’t close the blinds, I should know better by now.”

By now? What did she mean? She must know that I park in that spot and come home late on the weekends.  Was she implying she had left them open on purpose, and waited in the dark in the hope I would catch a peek at her?  “No, you're just getting caught up in the fantasy of it all,” I reprimanded myself.

“Well, um, if you don’t mind me saying it, you looked incredibly sexy,” I stammered with all the confidence I could muster.  

She looked up and regained eye contact with me and then smiled warmly, “Ohhh, that makes me feel so good that a handsome young man such as yourself could still find me sexy, thank you for the compliment.”  She broke eye contact but continued to hold the smile in just the corners of her mouth as she finished putting the last of her laundry into her basket.  

“Well, it was a pleasure to meet you, Thomas. Hopefully, you’ll get to see me again soon,” she said as she started to walk toward the door.

“So do I,” I muttered as my gaze fixed like a predatory cat on her tight perky ass hugged in black running tights.  

“Night, Thomas,” the words vanished as the door shut.

The regained silence shocked me into the realization that I had just told her that, “I hoped that I would get to see her again, soon.” The coyness of her wording had escaped me the first time around.  She hadn’t said, “Hopefully, we’ll see each other, again, soon,” which would have been expected. She had said, “Hopefully, you’ll GET to see ME, again, soon.” My response had been more suggestive than I had intended.  

I played the conversation over and over in my head as I walked back to my apartment and my heart slowed its pounding. That night, lying in bed with my wife, I pictured Janis exposed in front of my headlights and pressed my growing, warming girth between my wife’s ass cheeks.

That Friday night, I drove home filled with excited tension. All week I had fantasized about Janis showing off for me again. I imagined her trying on her best lingerie in front of a mirror before deciding on the piece that she would use to tease her new young admirer. By the time I turned my car into my spot I had started to expect her, but I was greeted with only closed blinds. Perhaps I had gotten ahead of myself.  Perhaps I had already seen everything I was going to get to see.

Saturday night was chaos in the bar. I left exhausted and didn’t think about the possibility of Janis waiting for me, partly because I was trying not to set myself up for constant disappointment. I absent-mindedly pulled into my parking space. As I reached to turn off my headlights I glanced up to open blinds and an empty room, but then I noticed a handwritten sign taped to the window.

It simply read, “Text me, ‘good evening’ when you get home and then turn off your lights,” followed by a phone number. I was confused but intrigued and so was my cock as it instantly began to stiffen and warm.

I slowly grabbed my phone and typed out, Good evening, Janis

A deep breath in, slow exhale out and I pressed 'send'. What was I getting myself into?

Good evening, Thomas, I was afraid you wouldn’t respond, came the reply.

Are you home? I inquired.

Yes, I’m watching a movie in the living room.  I went out for drinks with my girlfriends tonight.  My husband is on a business trip and I’m here alone.

I swallowed hard; maybe I had gotten in too deep. The flirting and the little bit of voyeurism was fun but I wasn’t going to cheat on my wife with a neighbor I hardly knew. I’m sorry you’re alone, I typed out, putting the next move back into her hands.

My husband told me that if I got horny while he was away I should try one of those chatroulette sites and play with a stranger.  He said that he did that occasionally while away on business.

And you wanted to tell me about it? I asked, perplexed, hoping that at least she would share some sexy experience she had just had with some strange man online.

Not exactly, I think I have a better idea. Can I share a fantasy with you? The words seemed to appear on my phone in slow motion.

Um, of course, please do.

Since my husband told me I should try revealing myself to a stranger, I can’t stop fantasizing about having a young sexy man stroke his cock while he watches me pleasuring myself.

I gulped hard, my cock pressed hard against my jeans. Have you ever been with a younger man?

I’ve never been with any man except my husband, but I dream about someone younger.  My husband and I are trying to embrace our sexualities and expand our horizons, I know it's a bit late in life. A huge amount of exposed honesty in one text.  

Better late than never, I’m glad the two of you are opening up now. Do you know how hard you're making me?

I’m so glad I can make your cock hard. My husband even bought me my first vibrator for Christmas.

Oh, you poor thing.  Having to have waited so long for a vibrating friend. I took a deep breath. I was already aroused and my heart was racing but now I would make my move. I would put some skin in the game. Did you want to show me how you play with your new toy?

I was hoping you might want to watch. I’d rather you watch me than some stranger on the internet. Besides if you watch from your car and we only text each other, it’s just a better version of cybersex.

LisaOrsini
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LisaOrsini

Mmm, I’d love to be the first man you’d allow to watch you play with your toy, besides your husband. 

She didn’t respond as quickly as before. Then I looked up into the blackness of the room. I wondered if I should turn on my headlights again, but right as the thought crossed my mind, I saw a match strike and begin to burn. It slowly moved across the room lighting candles until a soft warm light illuminated the room. I could see Janis, standing with her back to me. She blew out the match and picked up her phone, turning to face me sitting in my car outside her window and mouthed words into the phone. My lips parted as I took in the sight of her standing in a racy black shelf bra, her pert hard nipples and breasts presented to me, as she breathed heavily. I could tell she was a bit nervous about exposing herself purposefully to a new man. I was snapped out of my hypnosis by the vibrating of my phone alerting me to a text message.  

Is that enough light, can you see me okay? 

I typed as fast as I could, Yes, its perfect, you look amazing in the candlelight.  Fuck, I love your bra, if I was in your room it would be all I could stand not to pinch your nipples until you winced. Send.

I watched her look down at the phone in her hand, smile naughtily, look me dead in the eyes and pinch both nipples in each hand, jiggle both her warm soft-skinned tits up and down, and release them back into the bra before caressing both breasts with her whole hands in that self-nurturing way women embrace themselves.

Like that? I watched her say, then she gave me a smile. The same words appeared on my phone a second later.  

I love that. Janis walked around her bed closer to the window. Her toned legs were covered in black lace stockings. She stood between her bed and the glass and leaned her little ass against the mattress. She was small, only about five-foot-three, and petite. She again raised her phone to her mouth, and I waited for the text to come.

I really want you to watch as I show off for you, she said as her breasts rose and fell, still nervously out of breath.

Mmm, I would love to watch you touch yourself for me. I realized that she didn’t really want an inexperienced young man in her fantasies, but a confident man in his prime to take control and lead the way. 

Take a deep breath and relax.  I’m in control now, let go and just do as I say.  I want you to make my cock throb for you, open your legs for me, Janis. I watched her read the text intently, then she took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, smiled, and with just a hint of a squirm spread her legs, revealing the tiniest set of panties, the top of a little patch of hair barely peeking over the top of the lace.

She reached under her pillow and pulled out a vibrating personal massage wand. At least, her husband bought her a quality toy. Okay, I’m ready tell me what naughty things you want me to do for you.

Imagine you and your girlfriends came into my bar tonight, and being the naughty housewife you are, you took me home so you could be properly fucked before bed.  But first I want you to touch yourself, Janis, slowly and you're not allowed to use your vibrator yet. I pressed 'send' right as she reached behind her to unclasp her bra.  I hurriedly typed, No, leave the bra and stockings. You can still play with your nipples. But, the panties will go, eventually..

She looked down at her phone lying on the bed and released the clasp, looked back up at me and pushed her tits together and readjusted herself into her bra.  She pushed her ass onto the edge of the bed and spread her bent legs wide for me. She leaned back onto her elbow and slowly ran her other hand down her toned tummy and over her panties.  

Pull your panties to the side so I can see your pussy, honey.  I so badly want to see your sweet little pussy.

She rubbed her single middle finger between her warm lips, up and down, pressing a little harder each time at her entrance, before slowly pulling her panties to the side.  

Pull harder, I commanded, being filled with sexual aggression as I embraced my control.  

She read the text and obediently stretched them hard, off to the side so that I had a clear view of her beautiful wet lips.  She was engorged and blushed. For a second, she didn’t move, soaking in the excitement of so blatantly displaying her pussy for my eyes to see.

Shit, you look so warm and inviting.  I can’t take it any longer. I’m pulling out my hard cock and its throbbing with every stroke.  I can’t take my eyes off of you, I encouraged. I pulled my pants and boxers down to my ankles and sat in the dark of my car exposed, thrilled at the knowledge that anyone could walk by and catch me.

I snapped a photo of my achingly hard cock, the tip red and engorged, and sent it to her with the caption, This is the young cock you brought home from the bar to fuck.  Your friends will be so jealous when you tell them all about your one night stand.

Janis froze as the photo appeared on her phone.  She looked at me with wanton eyes and slowly licked the screen of her phone from base to top while continuing her slow dance between fingers and clit.

Again my heart raced as I began to type my next desired command, Take off your panties for me Janis, and spread yourself open for me.

Janis slowly lay back onto her bed and raised her legs together.  She then slowly pulled her wet panties over her ass, up and off her legs, opening her legs wide in a V. With both hands, she delicately spread her lips open.  I could see a drip of honey running out of her, slowly dripping into her ass. She spread her legs open until she could reveal herself no more.  She wallowed in the sensation of being so openly on display, so vulnerable. Begging for those fleshy places of thin, moist, sensitive skin to be touched.

Oh, I want so badly to penetrate you, to fuck you with the excitement and vigor of youth.  Do you like being watched, Janis? I asked.

After a quick glance at her phone, she sat up, looked at the windshield of my car and enthusiastically nodded, smiling from ear to ear, unable to hide her delight. She then pushed two determined fingers inside herself.

Place your vibrator on your clit while you fuck your fingers.  I want you to cum with me, I can’t take it anymore.

She flinched as the tingling vibrations began to penetrate her lower stomach and hips.  She was still so new and sensitive to vibration. As she moved the vibrator lower and onto her button, she began to feverishly fuck herself with her fingers as the constant wave of vibrations electrified her clit, sending shockwaves down either side of her soaking pussy, her legs still outstretched in the air.

I could see her chest beginning to flush, warm pink patches revealing the desire within.  She arched her back, grinding her pussy into the head of the vibrator and her fingers. I continued to stroke vigorously.  I slipped the dripping precum around the head of my cock.

I was on the verge of cumming when I saw Janis pick up her phone. A moment later, my phone rang.  Confused, I accepted the call but said nothing. I watched Janis drop the phone, throw her head back and moan loudly and hoarsely.  Fuck, she wanted me to listen. Her moans quickly accelerated until she simply began gasping for air. I began to cum, streams of my desire spurting out of me with force and pooling onto my stomach.  

“Oh, fuck! I wish I was cumming on your cock, dripping my juices down your shaft!” she exclaimed over the phone.

I watched wave after wave of pleasure ripple through her body.  The last jerks of muscle contractions slowed as she regained her composure.

“Ohhh, thank you so much for watching, Thomas," she said as she leaned toward her phone.  “We really must do this again sometime. Goodnight, dear,” and with that, she hung up and slowly walked out of her room.

 

 

Published 
Written by Soren
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments